Blue Lace Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Milla looks down at Mr. Don Mills and smiles. The sucker looked so happy as he lay on the bed unconscious. Her body still hurt where he punched her and whipped her with the cat of nine tails. Her wrist also hurt where he tied her to the bed frame as he whipped her.

She scans his credit cards and bank cards. Once they had been scanned and stored. She looks through his wallet and takes the four thousand dollars in cash he had on him. She pulls a syringe with a dark liquid in it.

“Let’s see how you like being beaten up.” She sticks the syringe into his body and presses the plunger down.

Once the syringe is empty, she bends the needle and puts it in her purse again. An evil smile appears on her face “some men will be by later to take you to a brothel.”

Milla leaves the hotel room by the backstairs and blends in with a family leaving the hotel. She catches a taxi to Aurora’s private resident. She couldn’t believe she fell in love with a Mexican and that the person use to be just like her. A male that had been turned into a woman.

Mr. Mills will now experience what he put her through when he turned her into what she was now. She still couldn’t get over the fact her uncle had turned her into a woman. And not just any ordinary woman. He had turned her into a spitting image of her stepmother.

It seemed that her uncle and her stepmother had a relationship going on, but her stepmother didn’t want her father to find out. If her father found out, her stepmother would lose everything. So, they concocted a plan to replace her.

It wasn’t that hard, considering that the relationship between her father and her wasn’t the best in the world. It seemed that with a little plastic surgery, her stepmother managed to change her appearance and framed her for murder. She tracked down her stepmother and made her pay for turning her into a spitting image of her.

Her stepmother was now a spitting image of her uncle. She learned that when you introduce male genetic matter into the liquid. The liquid will turn any female into a male, but you have to introduce the male genetic material into the liquid first. Otherwise, all you will do is turn an ordinary woman into a very horny woman who is sex-crazed for twenty-four hours.

Which was a punishment for the stepmother. Her stepmother loved being a woman. She loved using her body to get what she wanted. Now, that her stepmother wasn’t a woman and was framed for murder. Her stepmother was seeing what life was like as a man in prison.

The taxi drops her off a few blocks away from Aurora’s. She takes the back way to Aurora’s place and comes in through a secret entrance. She knew Aurora was still in bed.

Milla takes the stairs up to the second floor and heads toward their bedroom. She stands in the doorway and looks at Aurora as she laid
naked, and is half covered up with sheets in bed. She takes her clothes off and crawls into bed behind Aurora. She spoons her body against
Aurora’s, pressing her big tits against Aurora’s back. It was a good thing, she and Aurora had the same body measurements.

Aurora felt her wife get into bed behind her. She turns around to face her wife. She never thought she would be a lesbian, but after being turned into a woman and being a former male. She couldn’t find herself going to bed with a male. She tried, but it didn’t feel right to her. She knew Milla felt the same way.

“Did you accomplish your mission, sweetie?” Aurora knew what Milla set out to do.

“Yes, he’s going to learn what it means to be used as a punching bag. The person who runs the whorehouse I’m sending him to. She owes me
a favor for saving several of her girls.” Milla knew the person who ran the ranch. She took in women and gave them second chances.

The ranch was like the brothels out in Nevada. The Texas authorities knew about them and collected their share of the profits and turned a blind eye to their activities. The owner had some clients that enjoyed being whipped and put into bondages. However, for Don, he was going to be receiving those whipping and all those sick things he put her through.

Aurora passionately kisses Milla. She so loved Milla and couldn’t imagine her life without her. The two of them needed each other. Sure, she has already adjusted to the fact she was a woman now, but she is happy who has experienced things like her. Their kissing leads to other things, as the two of them enjoy each other’s bodies.

They fall asleep embraced in each other’s arms. Aurora was laying half on Milla’s body. She had her head tucked up under Milla’s chin. She enjoyed sleeping half on and half off her wife.

When morning arrives, Milla was laying on Aurora’s body, as Aurora had done her. The alarm clock on Aurora’s cellphone starts playing East Bound and Down by Jerry Reed. Milla reaches over and turns the alarm off.

She gets up first and heads towards the bathroom to do her business. Just as she gets off the toilet, Aurora comes walking into the bath and sits down on the toilet. Milla just smirks as she gets the shower going. She knows Aurora will join her in the shower.

While Milla and Aurora are in the shower. Milla looks into Aurora’s brown eyes “you know, I could always shave your pubic hair off and make you completely bald like me.”

“I like it the way it is. I keep it in a heart shape for you.” Aurora places a kiss on Milla’s lips.

Milla returns the kiss. She washes Aurora’s hair and in turn. Aurora washes her hair. After the two of them were done with their shower. They put on their house robes and head downstairs to the kitchen area.

When Milla and Aurora walk into the kitchen area, they spot Melissa eating a bowl filled with Lucky Charms. A smile appears on Milla’s face.
She still couldn’t get over the fact that Melissa uses to be a fifty-year-old man and now looked like a twelve-year-old girl. Aurora had informed her what happened to Melissa.

On paper, she and Aurora were Melissa’s parents. In reality, they let Melissa do whatever she wants because she had years of experience under her belt.

“You’re up early, Melissa.” Milla looks at Melissa as she shovels another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

“I’m doing some shopping at the mall today and checking out a lead.” Melissa looks at Milla and Aurora.

Both women had the same height, build, and body measurements. The only difference between them was Milla had dark brown hair and green eyes. Also, Aurora was Latino and Milla was European.

“What’s the lead?” Aurora was curious.

“A shipment of drugs is coming in tonight, by truck. According to what I have learned, it's in buckets of motor oil. Also, there is a rumor of a woman with long white hair and big tits and a curvy body making a name for herself on the streets.” Melissa just recently heard about this Black Cat person.

“Oh? What have you learned about this person?” Aurora was curious.

“She’s been going after sex traffickers that have been taking homeless males off the streets and turning them into women like us.” Melissa knew that Aurora and Milla have both been turned by the drug used on her.

“Sounds like, we should team up with this person and see what she has learned so far.” Milla was fixing herself a cup of coffee.

“What else do you know about this person, Melissa?” Aurora wanted to know more.

“I don’t know much about her, but I do know she hates sex traffickers. Where the girls that were turned go. I don’t know. I do know she leaves claws marks on her victims, as a calling card.” Melissa has seen some of the men she has marked.

“Okay, now I’m really interested in meeting this person.” Milla wanted to see who this person is.

“That goes double for me, as well. Do you think you can arrange something, Melissa?” Aurora knew Melissa was connected.

“I’ll see what I can find out. So, what are you two going to be doing today?” Melissa had a smirk on her face.

“Watch it, young lady.” Milla knew what Melissa was smirking about.

“We need to buy some more groceries, and don’t you have to check in with your agency?” Aurora looks over towards Milla.

“Yeah. I need to inform them I’m taking a week off.”

“I thought you enjoy being a high-class escort?” Melissa looks at Milla.

“I do, but after a while, it gets too much like work.” Milla takes a sip of her coffee.

“Move over, sweetie.” Aurora walks over to the coffee machine and brews herself a cup of coffee.

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The ot thickens

Samantha Heart's picture

With the motor oil buckets & black cat.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.