Moonblossom Tales Part 2: Voyage of Discovery

Printer-friendly version


***Warning: The following story contains graphic sexual imagery and themes of gender transformation. Do NOT read on unless you are of legal age to do so, and not offended by such themes. To those reading on, enjoy, and feel free to comment below, I won’t bite… unless it’s requested.

“Welcome To Nevada, The Silver State.”

The dark blue letters set against the white background alerted me to just how far I had driven. And how much further I had yet to go. What would I say when I got there? Just what was I doing, driving all this way today? What did I hope to achieve by going ‘back there?’ Answers, of course. But what were my questions exactly? Could they even help me? That part still eluded me.


***** Earlier that morning *****

I’d awoken several hours earlier that morning. Daylight peeking in from around the edges of my blackout curtains. My tired eyes focus slowly on the plain, white, familiar looking popcorn ceiling. I lay there in my comfy bed for a moment, somewhere between dreamland and cold, hard reality. Its hard to describe the feeling I had, awareness of my dream was fading, and my waking mind was still booting up. But for those few seconds, I had a foot in each world. Its the only time I really felt right all day.

And it was a fleeting feeling.

Registering the time, 6:57AM per my bedside alarm clock, it was too early for me to get up on a Sunday morning. Yet even at this early hour, I was far too awake to go back to sleep. What did I get into last night? I didn’t feel hung over, just… off. Foggy. And yet somehow, also highly energized, physically well and mentally alert. I just could not seem to access the memory of last night.

Until suddenly, there it was. Mental reboot complete. Awake mode fully engaged.

My mind was flooded with vivid memories of the previous evening. Sitting in the living room. Playing Madden, game after game. Having an off day at it too, losing a lot, and feeling… odd. I proceeded chronologically through the events of the day right up to…

Early evening. The transformation. I could clearly recall the pleasure it brought. My body, feminizing under the pale moonlight. The feeling of helplessness I experience at being completely unable to slow it down, or stop it. How frustrating, but also devastatingly arousing the whole ordeal had felt. But the worst memory of all came flooding back next.

Once I was done changing, I remembered the intense feeling of arousal coursing through my sexy, new, 100% female body. The longing I felt for Mikey and Pete, and how… fucking good they smelled. I remember acting on impulse, like I was running on pure sexual instinct or something. Memories of me dropping to my hands and knees, working Mikey’s fly. Him saying, “Dude... what? Are you sure...?” as I worked at his zipper with my delicate hands. I remember reacting in delight as his long, thick cock flopped into view. My mouth watering at its musky scent. The excitement my new body felt, the anticipation in that moment, and knowing exactly what to do with it.

”No...” I said softly, unable to believe my own memories. But the image of me… girl me… tugging at it gently, feeling his cock come to life in my hands broke through my feeble denial. I clearly recall opening my jaw, my lips wrapping around his cock, it’s salty taste and smooth feel. So warm, so smooth, so BIG... 8 inches long with a decent girth. I remember Pete too, coming up from behind me, and me offering him my pussy without missing a beat. I could not forget Pete entering me, his similarly sized cock threading it’s way up inside me, past densely packed coils of nerve endings. Or him rhythmically thrusting into me, the sensation of being stretched and filled as my womanhood gripped his manhood tightly, encouraging his thrusts. The feeling of fulfillment, joy and purpose consumed me as they came into, and even on me, again and again.

We swapped positions a few times. I distinctly recall being on my back, legs spread wide, facing Pete as he pounded me into the center of the sofa. Then later, being bent over the arm of the same sofa, dominated by Mikey, who was drilling me from behind. Finally, I vividly recalled riding Pete as he squeezed and batted at my ample, bouncing bosom. He came, one last time, before passing out too. We had gone at it for a couple hours, and they seemed fully spent, Pete snoring away next to Mikey, both passed out on the sofa.

Afterwards, I remember feeling giddy, intoxicated... cock drunk. I had heard Amber reference the term last month after our encounter. At the time, I hadn’t understood. Now I was getting it. It was a feeling of utter, complete satisfaction. Like, when you eat or drink the exact thing you are craving to the point of being stuffed. But without the bloated, sluggish feeling. Instead, there was a giddiness, a lightness, a euphoria that washed over me completely. I could not stop grinning.

With the guys out cold, I was left to my own devices. I remember slinking down the hallway towards my bathroom. Seeing my feminine reflection in the mirror after flipping the light switch on was confusing for a second. I looked so… different. So beautiful. Smiling at how pretty my features had turned out, how toned, smooth and curvy my new female body looked. How natural and amazing it felt to be a woman.

The mirror experience itself seemed surreal from the vantage of the morning after. I recalled how, even in the moment, I didn’t quite believe the site of my own reflection. So I smiled at my gorgeous new feminine body. She smiled right back at me. I blew her a kiss, and she blew one back. I waved to her. She waved right back. It really was me in there, after all! Inside this soft, curvy, elegant feminine form. I felt ecstatic.

For a moment.

Then I saw the glob of half dried spluge, clinging to my silky, strawberry blonde hair. I cringed, and the woman in the mirror cringed back. Then we used our fingers to scrub it away.

Continuing my scan even lower, I stopped to examine my tits. Protruding at least 4 and 1/2 inches off of my chest wall, they hung proudly, holding their teardrop shape well. I had felt and seen them from above all night long. How they moved when I moved, flopping around and clacking together. Being pawed at and kneaded like dough by my lovers, a feeling I greatly enjoyed. But here, in their stillness, they looked positively flawless. I beamed with pride, noticing how symmetrical they appeared. How each was adorned by the perfect sized areola, and crowned with delightfully pale-pink nipples. I gave them a light pinch, and delighted in the electric shock of pleasure that resulted. I marveled at how the twin points on my chest seemed connected, via direct link, to my slick and sensitive womanhood below.

My eyes travelled ever downward. Past my tapering, wasp like waist. Wide around the flared edges of my widened hips. There was a musky stickiness in the center, near the slit at the bottom of my feminine pubic triangle. My inner thighs glistened too, like the glaze on a fresh doughnut, left to sit under the vanity lights. It was a fine mixture of my own feminine juices, with some seed from Mikey and Pete mixed in. Nothing a hot shower wouldn’t fix.

After a long, steamy shower, full of self exploration and more than a little moaning, I toweled off, brushed my teeth clean, double rinsed and went to bed, satisfied at how I had spent my first evening as a woman. Dreaming of the new experiences and possibilities that being one part-time promised to bring. My silky sheets even felt better against my smoother and more sensitive skin. I fell asleep grinning at how incredible tonight had been.

“Fuck...” I said softly to no one, sitting up in bed. How different thing looked in the bright light of day. “Fuck... This is crazy. It has to be a dream.” Again, I said it aloud as if that would reassure me. It didn’t. ‘I can’t be a werewoman… this is all a bad dream…‘ I told myself.

Tossing aside the covers, I could see for sure that I was fully male again. But the relief was short lived when I realized that werewomen change back into men the morning after the full moon. If I am one, the change, the hunger... it would be back. If last night really happened, if my memories are accurate… I am a werewoman now. And last night was just the first of many, many changes for me. The memories were fresh, and undeniable as my rock hard cock, sticking out proudly.

How could I possibly be aroused by these memories, or the realization about what it meant for me from now on?

Uncomfortably, I made my way down the hall to my bathroom, still nude, cock still harder than trigonometry as I went. I felt the damp material of my recently used towel. Saw a small clump of long, strawberry blonde hair near the shower drain. I felt disappointed, as though examining my bathroom, and finding a dry towel and no signs of girlery about would disabuse me of this unwanted werewoman delusion. It only served to confirm what my clear and vivid memories had already reported. There was no denying it now.

I wanted to cry.

After putting on some cast off clothes and listlessly making coffee, I devoured a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I found myself staring blankly into the bottom of the empty bowl, deep in thought. What have I done to myself? What is my next move? How would I deal with this curse? How would things between my roomies, Mikey, Pete and myself, go with this new werewoman wrinkle? Was there a cure, or something I could do to stop my changes?

I went to grab my laptop. The internet had a lot of confusing, contradictory information. So many different sites focused on different werewoman related topics. More than a couple results were in the internet porn category. Apparently, there were quite a few men, and even some women, who enjoyed watching werewomen go through their change. It was troubling that I found that so arousing now too, having never before given it a thought. But I focused my searches, looking for any information about a cure, or a way to stop the changes. Everything I saw seemed to indicate that the condition was incurable. Werewomanism is for life, and there is no stopping the transformative cycle once it had commenced, as mine had last night.

Scouring the web was getting me nowhere. And I needed concrete, reliable information. Not web speculation. But how would I get it? And from where? Wracking my brain, I couldn’t think of a single werewoman I knew personally. It hit me suddenly. I had met a bunch of werewomen last month. The girls from the Moonblossom. It was a long shot, but perhaps I could find some answers there.

I had wanted to go back there ever since we left last month, just not for the reasons I had found myself heading there today.

I hastily showered, put on a fresh t shirt and jeans, then scribbled a note to stick to the fridge.

‘’Mikey and Pete,

That was some night we had. I honestly don’t know what came over me. Or how, or why. But I need some answers. So I am heading out to see our friends in Nevada. Hoping to figure out wtf is going on, and how to make it stop. I should be home later tonight.‘

The note was as light on specifics. But it would have to do. The thought of facing either of them now filled me with a sense of foreboding. Going to Nevada would put off the inevitably awkward, ‘So I guess I am a Werewoman now...’ conversation for a little while. Now, all I needed to do was exit quietly, and hope they were still asleep.

As I exited through the living room, I saw Mikey and Pete, still passed out side by side on the sofa. I breathed a sigh of relief, they were out cold, sleeping in later than usual, even for a Sunday. To my amusement, Mikey had changed positions in the middle of the night. Where once they had sat side by side, Mikey ended up face down in Petes lap, Petes left hand resting gently on the back of Mikey’s head. It would have been worse yet if they hadn’t remembered to get their pants on before passing out.

I chuckled aloud. It was a picture perfect ‘blackmail’ moment under normal circumstances. Pulling out my phone, I snapped a quick picture to show them, and bust their balls about later on. Not that I had much room to bust balls after my ‘performance’ last night. But an opportunity like this was too good to pass up. It was almost a shame that I was going to miss the look on Mikey’s face when he awoke to realize he was using Pete’s crotch for a pillow.

As I left, I recalled thinking that, If I am truly lucky, maybe they will wake up and think they fucked each other last night.


***** Back in the car *****

The pine coated hills of Western Nevada finally gave way to a long barren stretch of desert. The change in landscape heralded the approach of my destination. It had taken hours to make it here, and the afternoon sun fell slowly from it’s apex in the sky overhead as I turned off at the exit. The dangerous looking gas station, so menacing at night, looked sad in the light of day. A few evenly spaced rows of surprisingly well-kept, double-wide trailers sat next to it. And I could see the Moon Blossom looming behind the trailers. Their parking lot looked totally deserted compared to the packed lot I encountered last month.

Parking near the entrance, I stepped out of my vehicle and squinted at the brightness of the cloudless day. The sound of gravel shifting under the heel of my boot brought with it an eerie sense of dejavu. I was uncertain about going in here last month, and I was less certain it was a good decision on this visit. Even the bright afternoon sun illuminating everything was of little comfort.

The door was locked. And knocking lightly had no effect, nor had knocking louder. No one seemed to be in. A ‘closed’ sign hung in the window, as if to confirm this fact. I was left unsure of what to do next. Wait until they open? Head home and think about another way to get the information I needed? But where else will I find a werewoman to talk to…

“Can I help you.” A woman’s voice rang out from behind me.

I spun around to greet her voice. She was coming from the clump of trailers that sat between the worlds saddest/scariest gas station, and the brothel. “Oh, hello. Yes. I was just here for the… ahh.” I didn’t want to offend whomever this was. She looked attractive, thin and toned judging by the way her designer floral print sundress clung to her willowy curves. Her face sported dark tinted, black framed sunglasses, they looked expensive. But her chestnut brown hair was slung up in a loose pony tail, bobbing side to side as she approached from across the lot. Did she work here? Live near by? I didn’t want to upset her by choosing the wrong words. ‘Hello. I’m here for the hookers?‘ Nope, thats all wrong. ‘Pardon me, miss, do you work at this here brothel?‘ no way. I was speechless. Instead, I blushed a silly looking shade of pink and continued struggling mightily to complete my sentence.

”If you’re here for the girls…” she looked up towards the sunny sky. “They ain’t exactly girls just yet.” She winked. “If you know what I mean.” she cupped a hand over her eyes, like a visor, and got a better look at me, and my car, as she drew close. “California plates. Musta been some drive. I suppose you can come in, wait it out. No harm in it. We open soon. I’m just here to get her ready for another wild night…”

”Thanks, and yeah. I’m here for the girls, but I can wait… I appreciate you letting me in.” I said honestly. Indeed I had come a long way. The drive was a little over 5 hours. And it was really, really hot and bright out here in the Nevada desert today. I had only been standing outside of my air conditioned car for about 10 minutes, and a few beads of perspiration dotted my brow.

“ID first…laws the law.” She said, blocking the entrance and waiting as I I retrieved my license from my wallet, and allowed her to inspect it for a moment. She nodded. “Old enough. And L.A., cool city. You really are a long way from home.”

I followed her into the bar area as she switched on the lights and flipped the sign on the door from closed to open.

”Have a seat. I just have a few things to take care of in the office first..” she gestured for me to sit at the bar, and walked into the back, leaving me alone and taking in the scene for several minutes. Being empty, it hardly seemed like the vibrant place that I visited last month. Of course, back then, I was a ball of excitement and frenzied sexual anticipation. Today, I was a messy cocktail, one part bitter angst, one part hopeful curiosity.

The same stage I saw last month still graced the corner by the DJ booth. The bar space itself glowed, bathed in neon lights promoting various brands of beer and booze. The worn in furnishings, scratched up tables, dinged up chairs and a scuff marked dance floor, it was all the same. The only thing that changed between my first and second visits was… me.

A few moments later, she came out of a door in the back, and took up position behind the bar. She poured two glasses of water using the bar soda gun and slid one across at me. “Looks like you could use a glass.” As she took off her black sunglasses, her emerald eyes sparkled brightly in the neon lit atmosphere.

My attention was stolen away by the sound of the front door swinging open. Looking over my shoulder, I saw three middle aged men enter together, taking up seat near the stage. I acknowledged them with a head bob, and they looked past me, waving to my hostess behind the bar.

”Hey fellas, I’ll have a bucket of cold ones right out.” She said, excusing herself to fill a metal pail with ice and a few bottles of suds from the cooler. She sauntered over to them and made quiet small talk for a moment before returning to me, the intensity of her gaze at once mystifying and intense.

“Lilith’s the name. Owner and operator of this little piece of paradise.” she verbally captured a feeling of ironic pride perfectly as she sipped her cool glass of ice water.

I introduced myself in turn, thanking her for the water as I emptied half the glass in a couple of gulps. “It’s a beautiful place you have here Lilith. My friends and I were out here last month, and wow. We just had the best time here. Your girls are really amazing.” I said.

”Aren’t they though?” Lilith’s lips curled into a wry grin. “So amazing, that they got a California boy to drive all the way out into the middle of the Nevada desert to see them again the following month?” She winked at me and set down her glass, continuing to look me up and down.

“hehe… pretty much…” I chuckled nervously.

“But today, it’s just you, one lone wolf. Your friends aren’t along for the wild ride this time?” it wasn’t disappointment in her voice, but she seemed to want a reason for me showing up all alone.

”Yeah, they are back in Cali, sleeping off a wild night.” It was true, but I didn’t want to get into the scandalous details. I took another sip of cool, refreshing water and felt slightly discomforted by the memory of last night, and the sparkling intensity of Lilith’s lingering gaze.

“If you are coming in from LA, you must have left early, before lunchtime, huh? Good for you, mister early riser.” She clinked her water glass against mine. “Cheers, to the early bird getting the worm, I guess. And after a full moon night too. Gets wild in here during the full moon. Was last night a wild one for you too?“ She asked with a smirk.

I blushed briefly at her question, but composed myself before answering. “I’m pleading the 5th.” I said nonchalantly.

“Oh, you’re no fun.” She chided me. “Besides, I think I already know how last night went for you.” She said, matter of factly.

”You do?” I asked incredulously.

”You doubt me, and I probably would too, in your shoes. But one can’t help but learn a thing or two when you spend so much time in a place like this.” Lilith looked slightly tense, or just uncomfortable as she paused and leaned in closer, cupping her hands over her mouth. “You changed last night, didn’t you?” Her question came out in a breathy half-whisper. Her eager eyes fixated on me the way a hungry dogs eyes would lock onto a T-bone steak.

My eyes went as wide as dinner plates, and my cheeks reddened at the accusation, which just so happened to be true, of course. “I uh… what? No…”. I stammered, then lied, taken off guard by her question.

“Yeah, you say that, but I know that look, mister L.A..” Lilith wagged her slender, well manicured finger at me. “Don’t be so bashful! I love weres. Some of my best friends are werewomen.” As if on queue, Lilith a cast a glance at a small group of anxious looking men who trotted through the bar and disappeared behind the door to Heaven, where Amber had ‘entertained’ me last month. She waved at them as they went. “Speak of the devils…” she smiled impishly. “But anyways, don’t like, freak out or nothing, your ‘girly little secret’ is safe with me. Scouts honor.” Her hands formed into the two fingered salute.

I met her gaze eye to eye. She just read me like an open book. Her grin only deepened as I sat there mute. How could she know? Was she having a laugh, or was she being serious? I gave her a look of obliviousness. “You think I’m…” I stammered.

”A werewoman? Yep, pretty much. You know, it’s not a dirty word, especially around here. You can at least say say it. See… it’s easy. Repeat after me. Wear… woman…” She rolled her eyes.

“Well I’d hate to disappoint you…” I admitted sheepishly. “So what if I am a werewoman?”

“Is that a yes? Haha, I knew it. You can tell me I am right, I never get sick of hearing about me being right.” She was still smiling, despite the fact that my face wore the gravest expression I could muster.

She was teasing me now. “I should get going … maybe … yeah … I think I should just go.” I stood up from the bar and took a few steps back.

”Go where, back to LA? You’ll never make it hun.“ She held her voice low and gestured for me to sit back down. “Full moon’s gonna rise again this evening. Even if you leave now and speed the whole way...” She gestured to her own generous rack jutting out in front of her chest. “…you‘ll be pushing out a nice pair of tits yourself, well before you hit the California state line…” She trailed off…

”The full moon was last night.” I said somewhat defensively, still on my feet and preparing to make my exit.

“Well it’s true that the first night of the full moon was last night. But… I’m pretty sure that a werewoman changes 3 nights in a row, when the moon is at her fullest. Last night was just the first full moon of this cycle. And moonrise hits tonight in an hour and a half. Two hours, tops...” she said, checking her watch to confirm. “So… you’ll never make it back in time, see? And driving while changing genders, they don’t mix. But hey, what do I know? I only run a werewoman brothel and know a couple of dozen werewomen quite well. You’ll probably be just fine out there all on your own.” her words dripped with venomous sarcasm.

A feeling similar to panic arose when she mentioned the three night rule. And it showed on my face. I found myself sitting back down instead of heading for the door. There was a fair bit of arousal mixed into the weird panicky feeling too, I must admit. I knew so little about werewomen, the rules governing the curse. And if what she said was true, I would be going girly again, and soon. Even tomorrow night as well. “So tonight and tomorrow…”

“The full moon will make you its bitch.” She stated solemnly. “Well, it’ll make you a bitch. Not just you, every single werewoman under the moon too.” She said softly. “Don’t look so scared, you’ll get used to it. They did.” She waved as another gaggle of nervous looking gents skittered across the bar room, disappearing back into Heaven. “You sure do have a lot to learn about being a werewoman. Is that why you came back tonight?”

“Yes. I have a ton of questions.” I did indeed. “How did this happen? Isn’t it just… incredibly rare … for the curse to be passed on like this?” I asked the first question that popped into my head.

As she considered how to answer, another patron entered, and sauntered over to the bar. “Dos Equis.” He said to Lilith, who nodded in response and sent him away with his beer. He sat near the stage with the others.

When he was safely away from the bar, Lilith resumed speaking with me. “Not as rare as you think, but yeah, pretty rare I guess. And it only happens to guys who have a genetic predisposition to werewomanism though.” She answered.

”A genetic predisposition?” I was confused.

“Some men have the werewoman gene, but it’s dormant. And… Unless something activates their werewoman gene, it stays dormant. They never end up transforming, becoming a full blown werewoman. But a night with one of my gals can be enough to flip that genetic switch from dormant to active, as you probably figured out last night. It doesn’t always take, but here we are.” She spoke gently, softly, and with some lightheartedness to address the sensitive nature of the topic she was covering. And to make sure the growing crowd of patrons didn’t overhear. I was grateful on both accounts.

“Guessing I am one of those men?” I asked, somewhat dejectedly.

”You were. Before you came here. By the time you left, you were in what we call the incubation period. The time between the gene going active, and the first transformative episode. What we call a ‘werewoman-in-waiting.’” Lilith certainly knew more than I did. She continued on in professor mode while I listened intently. “Now, since your first change last night, you’re just like any other werewoman. An active gene, at the mercy of the transformative cycle, feeling the hunger and the urge to feed.” She sounded sympathetic.

It was a lot to take in. And it sounded like the risk was greater than I had known. “So… why not make it a point to warn the customer? I don’t remember being…”

“Amber had you sign that waiver last month, I assume?” She interrupted, seeming to enter lawyer mode. “You remember. The one absolving the house of any and all responsibility for… bringing about certain changes in you?” She poured herself another water and filled mine back up too. “Please tell me you at least read it before signing…”

”I didn’t…” I admitted. “She said it was just a formality…”. I explained.

”Why does no one ever read those those?” She asked rhetorically. “And it is a formality. She is right about that. Men with the dormant gene put out a certain vibe. She picked up on it with you, and she had you sign the form as a precaution. It’s what we train them to do. Not reading it and signing it, that’s on you. If you would have read it, you may have learned that she was picking up a dormant werewoman vibe from you. Advising you to wear a rubber, or else you might… you know. End up girling out yourself.” Lilith explained.

”Still, I thought it was like, super rare? Like, one in a million or something. I thought everyone signed one…” Though I now recalled that Mikey and Pete had not. “Amber even told me that no customer had been turned here in 10 years…”. I remembered her saying that, and how it put me at ease.

”No one has complained about being turned here in the last 10 years or so. Since about the time I took over as owner. But every couple of months we end up getting a guy like you. Usually they want it though. To be turned by one of my girls. A few even begged for it.”. Lilith replied. “And even when it happens to an unwary man, like you, they tend to um… like the new them. Didn’t you?“

“Did I like me…as a girl?” I had indeed. “No comment.” I was not prepared to admit to it. “And you mean to tell me that there are people actually want this… this whole… werewoman thing?” I was shocked to hear this.

”Like I said, it’s rare. But yes, a lot of guys like you, they know they have the gene. They know the risks. They want to know what it’s like. Most always have, to some degree. Changing, being girls, fucking as a girl… you never got off on that fantasy before?” she asked. “And they come here willingly, hoping to get infected, hoping for a chance to do all that girly shit. Maybe Amber thought you were here for that reason?”

“I think everyone has had that fantasy once or twice.” I protested.

“Only once or twice?” She had this, ‘come on man… you expect me to believe that BS look on her face.

My face reddened in shame. “Fine. Once or twice… a week.”

“Thought so…” she sipped her water after speaking. “Most of the wannabe werewomen do…“ her voice had an accusatory tone.

“It wasn’t like that, I swear I only came here because my roommates insisted…” I pleaded my case.

“Your roommates who are like, conveniently not here to confirm this?” She asked, giddy in her triumph of getting me to admit some pretty embarrassing shit about myself, and totally outlawyering me.

“Ok, ok, I get it. You don’t believe me. But I don’t really need you to.“ I conceded. “You know I came here for answers.” I tried to get the conversation back on track. “Say, for example, a werewoman wanted to… stop being a werewoman. And go back to being a regular ass dude, or at least not transform into a chick? Total hypothetical, asking for a friend.”

My attempt at sarcasm made Lilith giggle. ”If I had a burger for every time I heard that question, I‘d be McDonalds. But I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way, sweetie. Sorry. There is no cure. It’s nothing that needs curing, really. And there’s no stopping the changes either.“

“So I’m stuck changing… 3 nights per month… into her?” It was not what I had wanted to hear.

“The full moon will trigger the change, and the hunger can do it too, many times, between full moons.” Lilith explained. “Like, go too long without a good feed? Bam. Changing. Get a really good opportunity to feed? Bam. Changing. Just feel like having a girls night in, or going out shopping one evening?”

I cut her off, “Bam. Changing.”

“Exactly.” She smiled brightly.

“How often will this happen?” I was aghast.

“Yeah it’s kinda different for every were. Newbies tend to go girly about once a week. Maybe twice a week. And the full moon nights too.” She was killing me, this new information hit hard.

”And you are positive, there is no cure, no way to stop it?” She had already confirmed this, but I was desperate.

“Every new girl asks that after the first change. So believe me, if there was a cure, I’d know all about it.” She added with a disconcerting certitude. “It’s like the old folks say, some bells just can’t be unrung.” Her folksy wisdom seemed sincere.

”So what am I supposed to do?” the rising tide of panic was evident in my speech.

”Well, my girls here, they just take it one change at a time.” Lilith added, somewhat unhelpfully. “They try to make the best of their whole gender bent situation. I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear though.” She shrugged. “Just try and stay calm, and keep your voice down too.” She replied, gesturing to her patrons across the room. “Speaking of which... I got some new orders to take. To be continued...” And with that she was off to tend to her newly arrived patrons.

The area near the stage was filling up nicely, a few patrons joined me at the bar, keeping a few vacant seats between other patrons and myself. Some of the tables now had guests sitting around them too. Lilith gracefully rolled from one patron to the next, taking orders. Smiling at the customers flirtatiously, waving, smiling and winking her way through the sea of faces. Her establishment seemed to be springing to life, even the DJ arrived. He was setting up shop in the booth and playing some country jams for the time being. The music was a nice change of sound from the hum of the assembling crowd. Lilith finished passing out drinks and came back to me at the bar.

”Filling up fast. Should be a good night.” she said leaning in to be heard over the loud music.

“That’s easy for you to say… you aren’t going to turn into a cock crazed moon-slut in a couple hours…”. I bemoaned my situation.

“In… a little less than an hour, actually.” She gestured at her watch, and noticed the look of terror on my face. “Fills up early here on a full moon night. We get a lot of customers who just like watching the girls transform.” She explained. “Especially new girls…” she added with a wink. “Might be that new talent of yours will make you a some money. Turn lemons into lemonade…”

”You can’t be serious…” I thought it audacious of her to suggest that, but there was also a feeling of deep seated arousal that came with the realization that she was totally serious.

Her wicked grin communicated that to me as she saw my little inner conflict. “Raincheck. It’s all so new right? The exhibitionist streak hasn’t become a thing for you, yet.” She teased. “Let me know, if you change your mind before the moon changes your body.”

“I won’t change my mind on that.” I meant it too. After my humiliating performance in front of Mikey and Pete, it was the last thing I wanted. Even if a very engorged, very aroused part of me wasn’t totally opposed to the notion. Pre change jitters maybe?

“Well regardless, you’ll need a safe place to change. And since it was one of my girls who got you into this pickle, I feel obligated to help.” Lilith said breezily. “Tell you what… I’ve got an extra room in the back. Some clean clothes in the dresser should fit your new body, after moonrise. End of the hall on the right. You can use it for the night. Change in it. Sleep in it. Stay back there all night for all I care, or even come out to the bar and hang out, drinks are on the house tonight, if you are so inclined. Tomorrow morning, you can head on back to LA.” It was a sincere offer, and a kind one.

”Thanks. I appreciate your hospitality.” I said, recognizing how much worse everything could have been if she had not offered me a safe place to ride out the change tonight. Or let me leave, only to start changing on the way back.

“Least I can do, all things considered. And this one’s on the house too.” She gestured to a freshly opened lager she set down in front of me. “Just head back there to Heaven whenever you need to. I have to take care of some business for now. But nice meeting you, L.A., do try and have at least a little fun tonight. No one here will judge you for that.” She said, smiling and winking over her shoulder as she headed to care for the other patrons surrounding her ever more crowded bar.

Pulling out my phone, I saw a bunch of missed texts from Mikey and Pete. They were generally sympathetic and supportive in tone, ‘We understand, and hope you can find the answers you are looking for. Let us know if you need anything. We are here for you.’ Stuff like that. It brought a smile to my face as I idly sipped my beer. Not a word about our escapades last night. That had been a kindness.

I thought of how to respond. ‘Thanks guys, staying overnight tonight, be home tomorrow.’ The less details the better, for now I figured.

The bar had fully come to life around me, the stage and table seating was at capacity. The disco lights on stage, on the dance floor came on flashing, spinning, completing the transformation of the place from daytime mode to nighttime mode with a final flip of a final switch. I recognized that my internal switch would soon flip too, initiating my second moon driven gender transformation. But instead of unease or dread, I found myself not entirely hating the idea of my imminent womanhood. It did feel good last night, the change and being in that sexy body. Tonight, there would even be some clothes to try on! Could I really be looking forward to moonrise?

It was then that the house DJ came on the PA to make his opening announcement.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, and gentlemen who will soon be ladies, welcome to another full moon night at the MoOOon Blossom! We have taken all of your change show needs into account, so put your hands together for Brad, AKA Brandi, who will be changing for us on the main stage…”

The whole place errupted in applause as an average looking male in a shirt and tie strolled up to the main stage and took a bow.

“And over here, on the dance floor, we have Stan, AKA Sandy, getting ready to dance herself into womanhood when that moon rises, so give it up for Sandy!”

Chants of, “Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!” Shook the walls with their force as another fairly average looking man in a breakaway track suit strutted out onto the dance floor, waving and smiling at the crowd.

“Of course if you have arranged to watch your favorite Moon Blossom girl transform back in the privacy of Heaven, you should head back there now. Because ladies and gentlemen, as of…. This moment... We are officially at …. 10 Minutes to Moonrise!”

A few patrons howled wildly, clapped loudly. But all I heard was ten minutes to moonrise… ten minutes until the change. And unlike Stan and Brad here, I didn’t want to make a public spectacle of my metamorphosis. So it was time to head back to Heaven myself.

Men were starting to line up outside the door, and a bouncer was vetting their tickets and letting them enter with directions about which door to go to. The aroma coming off these men was already perceptible, and a couple times, while waiting, I found myself glancing nervously at my hands, to make sure they were not shrinking away, or my nails were not starting to lengthen. I was relieved to see nothing out of place each time. But I was light headed, sweating quite a bit too. It only took a few minutes for me to get through the line. I didn’t have a ticket to a private change show, but the bouncer took one look at me and sent me back. Hell, I was my own private change show tonight.

”Last room on the right, rookie.” He barked as I made my way down the long corridor of doorways.

I passed door after door, each with a gold nameplate. Phantom memories of being here last month ran through my mind. I even saw Ambers room, the site where I was turned last month. A man was in there, sitting on a chair whilst another, decidedly more waifish looking man paced nervously by the window. He looked vaguely familiar. When his eyes met mine, briefly, there was the faintest flash of recognition. A knowing smile formed on his face as I walked on down to my destination. Did she remember me? Did she know I was… like her now? I couldn’t say.

As badly as I wanted a word with her, my focus on getting to the last room on the right was of paramLunt concern. I knew my change would begin any moment. I could feel it. My cock strained to be free of my jeans, surging with supernatural horniness. The environment seemed to be getting the better of me. I was aroused despite myself at the prospect of changing into a woman again. Aroused when I detected the smell of horny men all around me. Eager to get it over with. And even… looking forward to another sensual transformation.

The door at the end of the hall on the right had a nameplate too. “Lee.” This was the spare room Lilith had directed me too. The room was just like the one I shared with Amber last month. A creaky bed, a small night stand, a chair and a dresser. I opened the drawers to the dresser and thumbed through the finery inside. Lilith had mentioned there were clothes in here for girl me. Silky slips, sheer wraps, a few brand new bra and panties sets, all in various sizes. The looked so small… but in a short time, I would be too. And my eagerness to show off my femmy bod in these silky garments was building as the change drew nearer yet.

“I wasn’t sure which size to get…” Lilith’s voice captured my attention yet again. “So I made sure to stock a good variety. Keep whatever fits, you’re going to need it, girly man.” She stated.

“Thanks, they’re beautiful.” I blushed.

“I can’t wait to see them on you. They should fit just right soon enough.” She winked and closed the door without leaving. “And I know you wanted to be alone tonight. But it’d mean a lot to me if you … let me watch you change.”

There was something about her presence that seemed to relax me in the moment. I didn’t want to be alone. And a small part of me was actually eager to show off, be seen for what I am. I nodded yes. “Just stay on the chair…” I said calmly.

”That’s my girl.” She play punched my shoulder in a very dude bro fashion.

“Ouch!“. I rubbed the place where her playful, yet forceful blow had landed. “Take it easy Lilith. You, chair, sit, now…” I instructed her before crossing the room to the bed. I sat down at the edge, kicking off my shoes. The change was close. My body quivered with anticipation of the inevitable transformation to come.

“Sorry, I just get excited… before the change.” Lilith apologized for the punch, and went to her corner of the room, removing her sundress with one deft motion and draping it onto a hook near the door. Now fully nude, she had taken up position on the chair as asked.

“I‘ll live.” I blurted out casually, still rubbing the spot gingerly. My heart beginning to race, my cock throbbing as I peeled off my socks and fumbled with my belt buckle and fly. My eyes were on the window, eastward facing, and focused on a nearly risen moon outside.

“You seem almost eager to change again now. It’s cute. No more boo-hoo, poor me, just woo-hoo, girly time. A lot of weres get that way just before it hits.” Lilith commented casually. “Hurry with those clothes… I don’t want to miss anything either. I want to watch every part of you feminize tonight. It feels close, doesn’t it?” She purred lustily.

“Yes…” I admitted, stepping out of my pants, leaving them pooled on the floor near the bed. “It’s how I felt last night… just before…”. My throbbing cock poked through the fly hole of my boxers, before they too were cast off.

“Just before you lost your manhood for the first time. All 7 inches. Not too shabby, BTW.” She winked at me as I continued to disrobe. “Tell me, what are you feeling right now?” She asked.

Nervously, I removed my t shirt, and carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. Fully naked, on display for my new friend Lilith. “Feels so right… being naked. And I can feel something building up inside me. A powerful lust. It’s like…”. I paused as I felt a jolt of pleasure pass through me… “mmm… fuckyeahOmg … it’s that feeling. I… I think it’s starting!” My whole body vibrated for a second, a powerful jolt like the one that made me drop the controller last night. Tonight I was ready for it though.

“Mmmm… yessss….it’s happening…” Lilith mewed, I could see her rubbing at her clit and teasing her nipples with a free hand. “She’s coming, L.A., can you feel her, aching to get out?” Lilith asked, herself seemingly overpowered by the erotic scene unfolding across the room from her. “Embrace it. Embrace the feeling. It’s OK to like it…”

Holding my hands out in front of me, I could see my nails pushing out, fingers slenderizing, shrinking down to female size. “Oh yeah… it’s… haaA…Ppening, alright.” I said, another jolt of pleasure passing through me. Peeling my eyes off of my transforming hand, I look at her across the room. The sight of her, naked, beautiful, pleasuring herself brazenly… it encouraged me to give into my own burning urge and stroke myself, which only drove her more crazy.

“That’s it. Stroke it girly man. Stroke that little cock before you lose it, you little… moon-slut … fuck toy … bitch boi!” Why I found her onslaught of werephobic slurs so arousing is a mystery I may never solve. “You fucking love it too, don’t you? Losing your manhood to the moon. Feeling the slut taking over. Knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop her!”

“Yes…I can’t … I can’t fight it. I don’t want to. I want to … need to be a girl again.” I managed to blurt out as the change began to take me as it had last night. But I kept stroking myself, smaller hands tipped with lengthening nails notwithstanding. My cock, for the time being, felt bigger in my girly little hand, which only heightened my enjoyment. And that of my guest. Lilith’s encouragement keep coming, between bursts of sensual vibrations that I recalled dealing from last night, during my first transformative episode.

“Ooohh, your eyes.., they’re blue now. So sparkley. And your hair! A sassy strawberry blonde. It’s growing out so beautifully. But the rest of you, all hairless… like a little twink. You’re barely a man at all at this point, sweetie. So skinny! But keep tugging that dick, girly man, while the moon works it’s magic .… ahhhfuckyesss… on you …”

Lilith was definitely getting herself off, narrating every detail of my change as she saw it from across the room. “Look at those nipples. So cute! Not like those little boy nipples you had a minute ago… I bet you can’t wait until your tits sprout. Think of all the cock you can attract when you have big, soft tits of your very own! You’re such a girl, I bet they are even bigger than mine when they grow in.”

”Cock…mmmyes…” I stammered. “Need to get cock… so bad…” I trailed off, just thinking about cock was so exciting in my partially feminized, rapidly feminizing state. And I was so self absorbed, watching every detail of my change, that my own powerful orgasm blindsided me completely. “Oh fuck… I’m… cumming…”

“Whoa, look at it go… Twitching, spurting cum. Thinking about cock made that happen, you know that, right?” Lilith teased as my cock errupted, throbbing in the moonlight while I moaned loudly, feeling it begin to retract. “So hot, watching a new girl, cumming to the thought of cocks. You should see your face right now…”

The expression I was was befuddlement. And it must have looked adorable on my daintier feminine face. “No…”. I protested feebly.

“Oh yes, m’dear. Look at it shrinking away like that… like a frightened turtle into its shell. Like it just can’t wait another minute to be a pussy. To get stuffed and filled.” There was something about her voice as she continued to comment on my changing features that snapped me out of my self absorbed, examine every detail mindset. At least for a moment. Her voice sounded raspier. Deeper even.

Another buzz broke me out of external thoughts, back into self absorbed mode. I felt a tightness in my pectoral region. Both hands shot up to my still flat chest, massaging my feminine nipples, causing me to moan in a higher pitch.

“That’s it, play with them titties girl ... they come in so fast for ya’ll. Took me… FuckyeahAhh…. years to grow mine!” It sounded like she was grunting now. “Damn, girl… bet that bitch ass of yours is shaping up nicely… huh?” Lilith asked, noticing my hips flaring out, and me rising off the bed as the cushiony new ass inflated under me. “The moon is making you so pretty. You’ll be a regular cock magnet once she’s done blessing you.”

Bowing my head, I nodded. My eyes and roaming hands confirmed my tits were beginning to cone up. The bit of squishy flesh around the nipple increased in mass and diameter. I thrust my mosquito bite looking chest out proudly, as my cock completed it’s retreat. It’s remnant formed the head of my clit, and my balls settled into their new position, as ovaries. between my legs, my vulva took shape fully, and I was a girl now, officially.

So… fucking… hoooot…” Lilith bellowed from her corner. “Such a pretty little kitty… meow…”

And the moon was not done with me yet, there were just a few more finishing touches left… I could feel my breasts filling out, my ass still bubbling up under me. But of all the things my felt, it was something I smelled that stole my focus. I was detecting the faintest scent of cock, hardly surprising in a brothel like this. But my ears reported something strange too. The masculine edge to the voice coming from Lilith’s corner. I looked up at her, for the first time since my transformation began.

“Holy shit…”. My eyes went wide.

Where once, a long haired brunette, slim, toned and definitely female Lilith had sat opposite of me, there was now a very different, very masculine figure. Her shoulders and chest had broadened considerably. Her tits and hips had deflated. Her arms rippled with still developing muscle. She had… body hair. Everywhere a man should. On her arms, her flat masculine chest and her powerful, well muscled legs. And I swear, I smelled her emerging cock before I saw it. ‘She’ was gently stroking it, as witnessed by my own blue eyes. “Lilith…”. I said, astonished at her appearance. “What are you doing?”

“I go by Lee, actually.” He said in a stabilizing baritone register. “And what I am doing is… uhhhOmgyes…basically the opposite of what you are doing. Turning into a wereman.“ He said, his disarming stare never leaving my developing breasts, which filled out tremendously towards the end of my change.

As did Lee’s cock, near the end of his own change.

I would swear it grew to be nine and a half, ten inches before his change ended. It was thicker, juicier, and harder than Mikey or Pete’s had ever been. And dribbling with precum.

Instinct kicked in. I could not tear my widened, awestruck eyes away from it, salivating as the aroma of cock, one far superior to the one I just lost at moonrise, filled the small room with it’s salty tang. I could not stop myself from licking my lips. And I could not manage to stop myself from crossing the room, hips a swiveling, tits a-clacking with each step as I approached Lee. I ran my hands across his firm, muscled chest before falling to my knees to see his monster of a cock up close.

”Good girl.” Lee said confidently, as I took his rigid manhood into my slobbering maw. “You’re right where you belong tonight, darling. Let me take care of you, the way only a wereman can.” He encouraged me by running his fingers through my hair, as I slurped and suckled his throbbing member. Further and further, my lips travelled down his shaft. “Wow, you’re a natural… just keep following those werewoman instincts.”

It was all the encouragement I needed.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well that was different

Nyssa's picture

A totally new way to be a perv, lol! I enjoyed it, it was pretty hot, although it felt weird not to be a little offended for werewomen during Lilith/Lee’s ramblings. I probably would if, you know, they existed.

Thank you for reading and

Thank you for reading and commenting! And yeah, it’s a different kind of story, that is for sure. You are right, Lilith said some borderline offensive things to the main character too. But with the twist about her true identity at the end, I was hoping that would soften the blow and make it OK for her to say those things, because she is ‘in-group’ so to speak. Almost like hazing a rookie teammate, or razzing them because they are new.

But at the end of the day, it was just some tg smut that was rolling around in my brain that I wanted to write up. Just for the hotness factor.