Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Black Angel Protections, Interrogation Room, California Office
Jason and Andy look at the two guards that had revealed where the black site was and had helped in the escape of Adam Ludlum and Greg Hallaway. They watch as the water fills up the glass boxes that they borrowed from their cousin Sasha. She used it in one of her escape acts and to get a confession from some men who had attacked her.

“So, who do you think will talk first?” Jason watches as the water flowed into the glass box.

“I’m betting that Matthew Moore will break first.” Andy stood next to his cousin as the box filled with water.

“Nay! I think Jacob Lang will break first.” Jason couldn’t believe both men had broken their oath to the company.

Both men thought they were tough and wouldn’t answer any questions they asked them. Andy remembered Sasha using this technique when some men broke into her training center and tried to kill her.

“We could always use the electric cattle prods if they don’t speak.” Andy figures that would loosen up anyone’s tongue.

Matthew looks at Jacob as the cold water kept flowing into the square container he was hanging in. How in the hell did Mr. Blake and his cousin find them so fast. He thought they covered their tracks.

“You can’t do this to us!” Jacob looks at both men as they stood outside of the container.

“Actually, yes we can. You committed a crime by helping a terrorist escape. You’ll either tell us where they went or the two of you are going to drown in there.” Jason wasn’t playing around.

“We don’t know where they went. All we did, was give them the location of the prison and helped them escape.” Matthew wasn’t going out by drowning.

“How much did they pay you?” Andy wanted to know why they did what they did.

“Go to hell!” Jacob wasn’t going to talk.

“Is that your answer as well, Matthew?” Andy looks at Matthew for an answer.

Matthew glances at Jacob and back at Andy “no sir, some associates of Adam Ludlum said they would pay off our gambling debt.”

“You traitor!” Jacob looks at Matthew.

Jacob was pissed now because Adam Ludlum’s associate said if they talked. They would get a visit from one of their men.

“Jacob, I don’t care what happens now. I’m not going to drown to protect Adam Ludlum.” Matthew felt the water up to his chest. He was shivering from how cold the water was.

“They wouldn’t let us drown. They don’t have the balls for it.” Jacob knew how Andy Blake was.

An evil smile appears on Jason’s face when he hears those words. He looks towards his cousin “he thinks you don’t have the balls to let him drown, cousin.”

“He doesn’t know me very well.” Andy shuts the water off going to Matthew’s container and increases the flow to Jacob’s container.

Jacob feels the flow of the water increase as it flows in. He watches as the water level in Matthew’s glass cube goes down. He tries pulling himself up so his nose is above the raising water in his glass cube. The glass cube fills up as he holds his breath.

“I give him, three minutes.” Jason knew how long it took to hold your breath in that cube.

Sasha told him how long she had to escape from it and she was trained. So, he figures with Jacob’s build and physical condition, he should be able to do three minutes.

“I say four minutes.” Andy knew how long he could hold his breath.

Matthew watches as Jacob tries to keep from drowning. Everything he knew of both men, they would never do something like this. He watches as Jacob trashes around “HELP HIM!”

Jason looks at his cousin “do you think we should?”

Andy looks at his watch and back at the cube. He watches as Jacob slowly starts to stop thrashing around.

“Okay.” He presses the remote that came with the glass containers.

The water starts lowering and when it gets to about Jacob’s shoulders. He stops it from leaving and looks at Jacob “now, would you like to tell us everything, or do I let it fill up again and let you drown?”

Jacob coughs a few times and looks at Jason and Andy. He was angry and didn’t think either man would let him drown “I’ll talk.”
“Good.”

Andy’s Office:
Angela looks at the information her grandmother sent her. She doesn’t know where her grandmother got the information, but somehow she did. Adam Ludlum and Greg Hallaway had been transported on a blacked-out helicopter.

Somehow her grandmother managed to track it or get information on its flight path. They tracked it to a ship out in the Gulf of Mexico and landed there. It stayed there for twenty minutes and took off with only the pilot in the helicopter. As for the boat it landed on, the boat was still there.

She runs the boat registry through the national database to see who the boat belonged to. Unfortunately, it wasn’t based in the United States. She does another search and finds that the boat was registered to an Oceanic Research company out of South Africa. The owner of the boat was Dr. Jabulani Tshabalala with South Africa Research Group.

She continues to watch the satellite image from the Blake satellite systems but doesn’t see anything else happening with the boat. Angela knew the black site was located in Mobile, Alabama. Where exactly, she didn’t know.

She looks over the flight path that the helicopter took at least twenty times. She doesn’t do anything out of the ordinary. It lands and several different figures exist from the helicopter. Later, it takes off with just one person on board.

“Where did you guys go?” Angela knew she couldn’t hack the system on the boat.

Well, she could hack it, but she would need to use the satellites to do it. She continues to observe the information and make notes. She’ll explain everything to her uncles when they come up from interrogating the guards from the black site.

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Somebody is in for it.

Samantha Heart's picture

Just like Jack one the Wolfharts are on your case they WON'T let it go untill the issue is resolved.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Don't know me do he?

Jamie Lee's picture

Mathew didn't know the trouble they were in by the Uncles over the family being attacked, or how angry they are at the moment.

What he should be thankful for is not being interviewed by a Bounty, or one Hatter. That interview would have been most painful. As it is, both men got off lightly, so far.

Others have feelings too.