The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

I Didn’t See That Coming

I was taken aback as she had never shown any affection to me before. I asked her what was different now and she said that she could see the man in me coming back to the fore and was starting to think that she wanted to experience some genuine lovemaking for a change.

We went into my bedroom and undressed each other, kissing and stroking, and I pulled the covers back and then we fell onto the bed. I did my best to perform in my usual, slow and steady, manner and she was in heaven as she had several orgasms before I finally came. It was only afterwards I realised that I had not used a condom and she has not insisted on one.

As we lay there holding hands and cooling down, I asked her what this would mean for us and the commune. She laughed and said that it meant that I would be getting some practise in on my two weeks off and that she had realised that what she had been missing was gentle love without having to second guess her partner. I then said that maybe she should go back to her own room as it was getting late and she rolled over to be above me and gave me a big kiss saying “Why should I leave and miss out on doing this again before breakfast?” I was a bit shocked and said that I had been told that it was against house rules to have a partner in bed for the night. She said “Gene, didn’t you agree to be part of the leadership team early this evening?” When I nodded she went on “Well, if you had read Animal Farm you will know that in a socialist commune all animals are equal but some are more equal than others. They are the ones in charge.”

So she shared my bed with me for the night and we made slow and passionate love in the early hours. She showered after that and dressed to return to her own room. “Thank you, Gene, I have really enjoyed the night; I think I will come again.” I lay there after she had left considering my position and could find no immediate answers. I finally got myself showered and dressed and went over to the big house myself for breakfast. I thought I could detect a few smirks around the table but maybe I was being paranoid.

On my run that morning I made sure I spoke to my customers about increasing our product lines and got some positive results. The cheese had gone well and I came back with some solid orders. In the afternoon I rang the cattle farm and arranged to go and talk to them. We discussed bigger cheese orders and I asked them about milk and meat supplies. They gave me the addresses of the dairy and abattoir that they used as well as contact names and numbers. Both were in Salamanca so, back at the house, I rang them and set up appointments to talk to them the following afternoon.

After my I had made all of the other deliveries I stopped at the restaurant in Valladolid to have a light lunch and speak to Valentina. She sat with me and had a sandwich herself and we chatted. She thanked me for bringing Eduardo in before and told me that they were going out on a date on Sunday afternoon. I told her I was happy for both of them and that he was a lovely man who needed a good woman. She asked me how I knew him and I told her that I had met him when I had been lunching with one of the judges from the Ministry of Justice in Madrid and he had invited me to lunch only the other day. She was a bit concerned about what I did in Madrid as she had been dealing with the girls a long time and I diverted her worries by explaining that I had done computer work for the judge as I was a systems designer.

Back in Salemanca I arrived at my first appointment at the abattoir and had a fruitful discussion regarding the cuts and prices and also got advice about the sort of vehicle we would need to transport it in as they would not supply unless we had a refrigerated van. Then I went to the dairy and found out the prices and types of milk they could supply. Once again, they requested that we had the right transport vehicle. I also found out that, for commercial purposes, we could buy small churns which we could leave with the customer on payment of a bond. When we brought back empty churns they would sterilise them for us before refilling them. Luckily the smallest churn was an easy lift for us girls so we would be able to handle them.

Back at the farm I entered all my new information on a spreadsheet and added the current product list and prices. I could see that, if we were contracted to provision the government, we would need to get a couple of bigger vans and, maybe, make two runs to Madrid a day. I looked up the Palace of Moncloa (the home of the Prime Minister and the Government) and was shocked to discover that it consisted of sixteen separate buildings and a hospital. That would be some serious eating as I roughly calculated that it may be the workplace of some two to three thousand people and sometimes worked twenty-four hours. I realised we could not be the sole supplier but thought that Eduardo would be more interested in getting our local produce into the executive buildings.

On Monday Eduardo got in touch and asked if we could meet him at the Palace on Friday afternoon to discuss the contract with some of the catering people. I asked if Vanda, Parnima and I could be there and he agreed that it would be the best. We got through the week and I was now entertaining Parnima in my room during every other night and we were becoming great friends as well. On the Friday I went in with the other girls on the bus while Parnima took a van so that Vanda could drive back to the farm after our meeting. She parked it next to one of our customers and walked to the whiskeria. The three of us then took a taxi to the Palace for our meeting.

My forecast proved correct as the volume of provisions required for the entire complex was well beyond our capability but the volume needed for the executive wing was within our scope. I presented the revised list of locally produced vegetables, eggs, milk, cheese and meat. I saw Vanda open her eyes at what I was saying as she had not been directly privy to what we were researching. The catering people were very happy with what we could do and were also happy at our pricing and we shook hands on a preliminary agreement, starting in two weeks to allow us time to set up with a van and get our suppliers on board. After speaking with Eduardo for a while, and introducing Vanda to him, we went back to the whiskeria and sat in the waiting room to talk about what we had agreed.

Vanda said that this was going to be a big shift in our farming business and that we needed to have a serious talk about things with the other girls. Parnima said that there were two of the runs that were small enough for us to combine them, so freeing a girl but thought that it had to be one of us who did the Palace deliveries. I stayed out of it as they discussed this and was surprised when they both turned to me and said “Gene, as the person behind this we think that you must be the one to do the Palace deliveries. We need to get you a bigger refrigerated van with the special racks for churns and for hanging meat. You will need to pick those up before the delivery run so you would be starting earlier in the day. With all that in mind, and the factor of the extra income this will bring, we have decided that your time as a puta is at an end and you are now our new farm manager.”

Parnima went to tell Pavlina that I was no longer on the whiskeria books and to make sure there were no outstanding bookings for me. I went up to my old room with Vanda and we packed my things into another bag and I took the two bags down to the door. Pavlina, Brutus and Emilio all gave me a hug and Vanda and I took a bag each and we walked to the van to drive back to the farm. Once there I called Portia and told her about my change in circumstances and she told me that she would get Joseph to email me with my homework as she did not want to lose my expertise. Besides, now she had someone who was entering the halls of power every day and told me I must keep my ears open.

Friday night I had dinner with the original girls who drew me into the business and we chatted about the changes we would be making. On the weekend I made sure that I had a long conversation with Henri about the new business and gave him some idea of the quantities we had been advised they would need. He said he would get cracking with the plough on Monday and make sure we had enough planted for the spring.

Monday we got two of the girls to combine the smaller runs and to continue that for a week, after which I would show one of them my run. We worked out which of the vans was the oldest and I drove that one to the Renault dealer, telling them the size of van we needed as well as the configuration inside and ordered it to be refrigerated and sealed. After that I went to see all of our new suppliers and told them that they were now supplying the Executive Offices of the Palace and that we wanted top quality. I got the earliest times in the day that I could pick up and gave them an idea of quantities, telling them that this would be updated as we found out ourselves. They were all eager to please me, a bit of a turnaround for me as I was normally the one trying to please.

Marianne G 2020

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Cool

So, she's out of the whiskeria. I'm looking forward to what develops next. I wonder if Joseph is serious about a relationship with Gene?

Thanks for sharing.

Damn

As a voyeuristic deviant, I wanted more of her time in the special rooms....

Great story though.

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Change of assignment

Jamie Lee's picture

Finding out the farm could provide for the Palace is boosting the farm up in status. With the quality of goods they're able to provide it's possible others might start requesting items from the farm.

Gene had been leaning towards not being at the whiskeria any more, so becoming the farm manager was perfect timing. Wonder what other profitable ideas she'll come up with.

Gene must really be helping Parnima since they've continued their nighttime pleasures. What Parnima is experiencing has to give her an insight to why Gene became popular. Wonder if the others will ask for their time with her?

Others have feelings too.

So it is...

Angharad's picture

...'Recessive Gene'

Angharad