The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Slight Detour. Part 2

As I approached him he smiled and I thought that he was damn handsome so my own smile was genuine and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. Inside we were shown a secluded table and the waiter pulled out my chair for me. We placed our drink order and looked at the menu. Portia had told me that this restaurant specialised in fish so that was what I ordered. While waiting for our meal we sipped our drinks and I asked him what he did for a living. He told me he was a computer specialist contractor and worked with various companies in the Madrid area and a few beyond. He was evasive about the detail and I knew not to ask any questions that revealed my own expertise. When he asked me what I did I told him I worked on a farm and did local deliveries of vegetables and eggs. He asked me why I was in town and I told him I had appointments with my re-assignment surgeon to decide on a date of my surgery.

This caused him to look at me closely and he told me that I looked all girl to him. I replied that I was, except for a bit that was due to be inverted and a couple of bits that had not yet been added. I saw a little bead of sweat on his brow at that. We had a lovely meal and, after he had settled up, he took my hand and we walked along the street. “Gene, my dear, I have taken the chance that you would say yes to book a room for the night at the hotel just along the road. Please say yes.” “With you, I think yes is the only answer” I said.

We went into the hotel and went up to a room where we kissed and stripped and dived into bed. He was a good lover and played me like a musical instrument. The only hiccup was when I insisted he wore a condom but he was so far along I could have insisted on a suit of armour and he would have complied. Later on I gave him what I had received and he was really flying. We went to sleep in rumpled sheets and, when I woke in the early hours, he was on his back, with a morning glory, snoring quietly. I woke him with my mouth and he was groaning as I slid up and down his shaft. He finally came into my mouth and I decided to, just this once, swallow it. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth and sit on the toilet. Back in the bedroom he was sitting on the side of the bed, going through my bag. I asked him if he wanted to borrow my tampons and he looked ashamed but said that he had to make sure I was genuine. I told him that I would be after the operation and he put my bag back on the chair and stood up to fold me in his arms and kiss me deeply. “I have many enemies” he said “who would stop at nothing to attack me and my reputation. I had to make certain. Do you forgive me?” I told him that I would only forgive him if he made me happy again before breakfast. We went back to bed and, a bit later, he did that by taking me from the rear while stroking my own penis. We came together and I think he was happy.

Tuesday morning we had breakfast sent to the room and then showered and dressed. I looked as if I had been out all night and told him I would have to have a taxi to take me home. I put on the locket and earrings and we left the hotel. He told me that he would like to meet me at the café where we had first met; mid-afternoon and I agreed to meet him. I had him give the taxi driver an address near the Ministry of Justice and I set off. After I had paid off the taxi I walked to a park bench and waited for the black Skoda. After about five minutes Portia drew up and I got in. We went back to the mansion where I stripped and had another shower before my de-briefing.

Portia was of the opinion that he was being very careful and had used the hotel room to ensure his own safety. I did not have the heart to tell her how much I enjoyed the night. We had lunch and I put on the denim dress and my own shoes, loading my bag with more supplies. She dropped me off two blocks from the café, this time, in a different direction. I walked to the café and thought about my recent experience. I had thought that he was handsome, had fun talking to him, and freely gave myself as a woman to him. Could my cover story have a hint of truth in it?

He was sitting at the same table and stood as I walked up to him. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply while I melt into his body. “Hello, Gene, I am so glad you came, I want you to spend the night with me again, but this time in my home.” I said that I would go anywhere with him and kissed him. We walked up to the main road and flagged down a taxi, which dropped us off at a large shopping centre. I asked what are we shopping for and he told me that it would be a surprise. We walked along the main concourse and into a side arcade. I looked into a dress shop window and scratched my ear, turning off the GPS sender. Towards the end of the arcade there was a corridor that was supposed to lead to the Centre Management and seemed to zigzag. We walked past the office entrance to an unmarked door, which he opened with a key. On the other side was a short corridor and he waited for a few moments before opening the next door. I had been right and this was his security scanner.

We went into a luxurious apartment and I wondered at its existence. He told me that he had been able to insert it into the plans of the shopping centre as a store area when the plans were being drawn up and had fitted it out himself over a few months. The only problem being that there were no windows but it was serviced by the shopping centre air conditioning and his power was free. He showed me the lounge, kitchen and bedroom “We will come back to that later” and then let me peek into his work room, a veritable command centre that almost matched the one at the whiskeria. I saw screens that showed the corridors leading to his lair and another showed the general area outside the entrance to the corridor. I joked that my husband would never be able to surprise me in a compromising situation while I was here. He said it was all so he would never be surprised. I asked “What about when you are not here?” and he told me there were automatic defence systems in place.

I then smiled and said that I thought that I was ready to defend myself now and started to unbutton my dress. He took me by the hand and we went into the bedroom. We did not need to rush so I undressed fully and put my jewellery on the sideboard, turning the GPS back on as I did so. I noticed a number of photographs in frames and, although one caught my eye, I didn’t pause. We got into his bed and made love, no, we didn’t couple frantically, we made genuine love and it took an hour before he came. Afterwards we showered and dressed and left the apartment to go back into the shopping centre to get our dinner at one of the restaurants. I noticed Portia and Joseph as we ate but they stayed well away from us. Afterwards we went back to our private corridor, he stopping for a moment to see if we were followed, and went back to the apartment. We spent all night in the throes of passion and I was starting to regret my place in this guys’ downfall.

In the morning I showered first and he went to shower while I dressed. I had a good look at the pictures on the sideboard as I put my earrings on, turning the GPS off again as I did so. One, in particular, was very interesting. It was like a poem but was twelve lines of computer code. I almost gasped as I read it as it was the most devious bit of code I have ever seen. I took a picture of it just in time as he came into the bedroom as I was putting my locket on. He asked me what I was looking at and I said that I never had met anyone who had a picture of gobbledygook on their sideboard. He told me that it was very important gobbledygook to him and was the secret to his success in life. I told him I would rather have a picture of a pussycat and turned around to kiss him. He was naked and hard but I didn’t want to get undressed so just went down on my knees and gave him a slow blow job, swallowing like I had come to enjoy.

We had a light breakfast and went out into the shopping centre just as they were opening so melted into the crowd of Wednesday morning shoppers. He put me into a taxi and I gave the driver the same address as before and we pulled away while I gave him a sad wave goodbye. I turned the earring on again and Portia picked me up at the park bench and we went to the security company for the debriefing. I told them that there was, indeed, a security screen on the way in. I described the layout of the apartment and the command centre. I told them that they would never be able to surprise him as he had all the entrances covered and there were no windows or doors other than the entrance. They said they had been able to track the GPS when it was inside the apartment and had been able to pick out the location on the plans. Portia and Joseph sat back and she said “We don’t seem to be any closer. We now know where he lives but he has made himself impregnable.”

I was taking off my earrings and then, as I took off the locket I gave it to Joseph and told him to be very careful with the picture on it as it was dynamite. As he went off to download the picture, Portia asked me what was on it. I told her it was the most devious twelve lines of code I have ever seen. It told the computer it was sent to that it was to befriend the next IP code it was sent and not to question any commands this IP sent. He did not have to send malware or a virus, he just had to get access and tell the target computer what he wanted it to do. If he used a circuitous system of links he would never be found. At that she gave me a big kiss. Joseph came back into the room with a smile on his face and said “I don’t care if you were a man, Gene, I love you” and nearly crushed the life out of me as he gave me a very passionate kiss as well.

They sat down and looked at the picture while Joseph said that, with this, they could go through the systems of all the computers that had been targeted and remove the command, putting in a firewall command so that the code could never be used again. Leaving him to his work, Portia took me out to lunch. Over our meal I was a bit silent and she asked me what my problem was. I had to answer that I had been carried away by my experiences over the last two nights and was now uncertain with my future. I didn’t know whether I would continue as a puta for very long or if I would find a man who would love me as I was. I told her that Claude had made me weak at the knees at times and that I almost fell in love with him. I knew that he had finished with me as he had not asked me for any contact details this morning and had no way of inviting me back to his bed. I said that I felt some remorse at bringing his world crashing down but he needed to be stopped, even If I may cry myself to sleep some time.

We went back to the company and I was given the full induction tour and supplied with an ID pass. “You are now one of us” Portia told me “we may need your expert eye again.” Over the rest of the day and into Thursday, I caught up with developments in my field of expertise and Portia did not avail herself of my sexual skills until Thursday evening, when we spent a very slow few hours with me back in the arms of a lover. Friday morning she dropped me off at the door of the whiskeria and I kissed her as I got out. She handed me a card and told me that I was to call her any time. She then said that she was going to book my full twelve hours every Sunday I was back in Madrid.

I went inside and up to my room, where I packed my bag to head back to the farm, dropping it off near the door as I went to have breakfast with my sisters. I was asked how my week had been and I replied that it had been interesting and fulfilling but had also been a bit worrying; and I left it at that. Later in the morning the bus pulled up and the other girls got out, hugged us all and we left Madrid for the safety of the farm.

Marianne G 2020

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Question answered

Jamie Lee's picture

So that's why they lost Claude at the mall. Wonder why it was never discover during the time when businesses were brought to the mall? That it was to be a shop would have been on a record, unless it was only on a computer file, then Claude would have gone in and removed.

That's on ingenious piece of code, no hard boiled hacking required. Yet if Portia's people people provide fixes where there were none won't that make Claude suspecious?

Judging by Portia's reaction to Gene's ministrations, and link to his Aunt, reserving Gene's Sunday's time the next time she in Madrid shows there's a nice relationship developing between them.

Others have feelings too.

If they find evidence

Angharad's picture

they can charge him with extortion, while it may be nice to know the aunt's friend, except as a puta, a loving relationship is a bit gross as he's probably twenty-odd years younger.

Angharad