The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

A Turning

When I got back to the whiskeria I spoke to Pavlina and told her that my visitor this evening was a deputy in the Senate and she immediately cleared all of my hours that were unbooked, saying that this was going to be a first for the whiskeria as they had never hosted a member of the government before. As I did not have to change, I went back out and had a walk, ending up at the Vegaviana for a meal before going back to my room to change underwear. I had a shower and made sure I smelt really sexy before putting on a black corset and stockings, with calf leather boots and then put my dress back on. I didn’t bother with panties as I knew that he would either want to take me or, more likely, want me to take him. I checked with Pavlina about the room that was to be used and she told me that she had booked me into one of the bedrooms as nothing else was asked for. I asked if the fetish room with the iron framed bed was available and she said that it was, so I asked her to keep it clear until after eight, as I would know by then if I needed it.

When my tablet buzzed with the message that he was here I went down to the transition room and waited until he came out of the waiting room. I kissed his cheek and led him upstairs to the allotted bedroom. We went in and I stood and waited for him to lead. He sat on the side of the bed and patted for me to sit beside him and said “Gene, this is really hard for me as I am trying to tell you something that I have never told a living soul. The judge knows that I am not a woman chaser, nor am I a man chaser, but I have weird desires that bring me to climax. The fact is that I am into bondage. It has only been self-administered up to now and I feel so ashamed of myself after I climax that I immediately free myself and clean myself up. I have taken this chance to see what it really is that I need to be either a normal person, or, at least, a normal freak.”

He was wringing his hand as he spoke so I took one of his hands to settle him down and said “Eduardo, what you feel is not unusual; a lot of powerful men have similar desires. It means that you are compassionate and thoughtful in your decisions, and sometimes get derided by your, more macho, colleagues.” He looked at me and asked how I knew that. I told him “What it shows is that your position of power does not give you a need to dominate. Oh yes, you can be forceful and I am sure you can give rousing speeches but you would never be a dictator because you think, sometimes, like a woman.”

He brightened up and asked me what he could do about it. I, of course, said that maybe we could find what his basic need was and work on that. I am a puta and this one was not going to get away scott free. I told him that there are a number of scenarios that we could try. The first we could do right now with me tying him up so that he can’t free himself as that may be the easy option and something he had not experienced before. He said he would like that and we undressed him. He was a magnificent hunk of a man and I thought it was a pity he had a strong feminine side, as I suspected. He laid on the bed on his front and I tied his wrists behind his back. I then tied his ankles and knees before coming back to his arms and pulled his elbows in with the cord. I asked him how he was feeling and he said that it certainly felt different and flexed himself to fully understand that he was mine, right now. I got a ball gag out of the drawer and told him that I was going to gag him and leave him tied for a while. I told him that if he wanted to speak to me or was in trouble, to give three grunts and I would take the gag out and ask him what he wanted. He whispered that he understood and thanked me as I silenced him.

I went over to the door and turned the lights down and then went to sit in the easy chair and wait. After about five minutes he started groaning and thrashing so I went over to the bed and rolled him onto his back. He had an enormous erection so I rolled a condom on it. I said “Eduardo, one grunt for yes, two grunts for no – shall I suck your penis?” He gave two grunts. “Shall I sit on it?” There was a single grunt and I took off my dress so I could straddle him, making sure he could see my own penis as I did; well I did slap him on the face with it. When I sat on him the result was almost instantaneous, no other movement needed before he erupted with a sustained groan.

As he went limp he gave the three grunts and I ignored him. He looked at me with pleading eyes and I said “Eduardo, what you are going through now is your shame period. This time you are not going to be immediately freed. We are going to find out if it is really bondage you want or something else. I am going to wait for a half an hour to see if you get stiff again. If you don’t there are other things we need to explore. Don’t worry, I will not leave you and I do intend to help you find your inner self.” I took off the condom to put it in the bin and then pulled the sheet over him so he could not see me.

After about ten minutes I could see him flexing and moving around but there was no more movement in the genital area. I gave him the full thirty minutes and pulled the sheet away. He was sweating but had his eyes closed. I rolled him on his side and pulled his knees up towards his chest. He looked at me but made no sound and I knew he had gone beyond the basic section of his desire that had hidden the true desire within. I took a vibrator out of the drawer and leaned over him and whispered “Eduardo, you know it is not the bondage but the dominance you need. I think that we will find out the truth in the next few minutes”. So saying I put the vibrator against his anus and turned it on. He groaned loudly and I saw his penis react immediately. I took some gel and rubbed it around his pucker and pushed the vibrator in slightly. He was moaning constantly and I pushed it in further. Leaving it there I went and got another condom for his, now hard, dick. I rolled it on him and said “this is what you want, isn’t it, Evangeline?” At this he stiffened and let out a muffled cry. I pushed the vibrator home and said “take it all, girl, you know you want it. You know that the next thing you want will be a man instead of a machine.” He grunted once so I asked if he wanted me in him and he grunted once again, so I put a condom on and lay behind him and replaced the vibrator with my own dick.

I pumped back and forth and he groaned constantly before climaxing again. I stayed hard in him and reached up to take the gag out. He panted loudly and I said “This is what you want, Evangeline, you want to be dominated by a man but don’t consider yourself gay. No wonder you have been in pain.” He quietly said that he could have never admitted it to himself before and that he had no idea of what he was going to do now. I said that right now I was going to pull out, untie him and give him a cuddle session. He quickly said “Don’t pull out just yet, I want to savour the feeling of being wanted and I don’t mind if you cum in me, if you want.” So I put my arm around him and pumped some more, finally coming to a nice climax as he moaned in happiness.

Once he had settled down I pulled out and cleaned myself up before putting on my dress. I then cleaned his genital area and anus with a warm, damp, cloth, before taking my time in untying him, legs first. When he was free he held me closely and cried for quite a long time. We got him dressed and sat on the bed with arms around each other. Finally he said “Gene, this night is the turning point of my life. I thought that I was just a weird guy but now realise I am either a normal girl in a male body or a normal man with a female mind.” I asked him he had any womens clothes at home and he said that he had never thought to get any, even though he admired beautiful women and noted how they wore their clothes. He had never had any idea that he was having a gender problem, rather, he thought, he had a fetish problem.

I asked him if he had done enough for the evening and he asked what else there was. I told him we had a number of fetish rooms on the ground floor and described the dungeon and the iron framed bedroom. I said that the iron framed bed was one of the options we could have explored if it was just the bondage as he may have reacted positively to being spreadeagled on the bed. I said that we could still do that some time with him spreadeagled face down with my dick in him. At that he shuddered and said that the thought of that will haunt him until he sees me next time. I asked him if he wanted us to get him womens’ clothes to try in the future and he said that he would think about it, a lot.

I told him that he had a couple of hours left of his visit and asked what he wanted to do. He said he wanted to take me out for a drink so I told him to wait while I went to put some panties on. Coming back to the room I led him to the door to the waiting room and told him I would see him outside. He left and I knocked on the back wall for Brutus to let me through. He said “Hell, girl; that was some session. If we did blackmail we would be on a gold mine.” I told him that Eduardo would be a different kind of goldmine in the future as we walked him through his problem. I said that he would be a wonderful friend in the government in the future as well. I told Pavlina that I was still on the clock but the customer was taking me for a drink and she let me out. I met up with Eduardo in the street and we walked to the bars near the Ministry of Justice, hand in hand.

We got ourselves some drinks and stood by the bar with his arm around me, just another good looking man with his girl – no matter which way you looked at it! We chatted about his job and he told me that the judge had told him about my computer prowess. I told him that this was what I did for the first part of each week. He wanted to know about my two week holiday and I gave him an idea of what we did on the farm. When I told him the area where the farm was he said that his electorate office was in Salemanca so we could get together sometime for lunch. I gave him my new phone number and he said he would get in touch. When we had finished our drinks we left the bar and stood on the street corner and kissed. I told him that I needed my beauty sleep and so did he and then he kissed me again and I walked back to the whiskeria.

Marianne G 2020

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Counselors as well?

Jamie Lee's picture

Do any of the other girls sit and talk with their customers as Gene does? Talking to try and discover, as Gene did with the deputy, the why's of their visiting the whiskeria and they wants while there. Maybe this one act is why Gene has become so popular, her ability to make the customer feel special.

The deputy will not forget what Gene did for him, and may sometime in the future return the favor.

Others have feelings too.