The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Finding my way.

On Thursday we repeated the run and we did get back to the farm in time for Coleta to work on my hands and feet as well as piercing my ears. Friday I did the driving and speaking with the customers and, after our deliveries, all the other girls put their small bags into a minibus and drove to Madrid while I was left to myself. I spent much of the time alone in my room, trying on some of the dresses and skirts. I decided to greet the other team as Genesis, in a skirt and top from the selection. Before they arrived from Madrid I had prepared the ingredients for dinner. There were, as expected, just the five of them. I met Antonieta, Emilita, Celestina, Teresinha and Parnima and, as they got off the bus I helped them with their bags. Parnima was the leader of these girls and she gave me a hug, saying that Vanda had been keeping her abreast of my development and had been effusive in her praise at my finding the cash. She told me that Pina had been told she was no longer needed and had left the whiskeria with her proper dues. She said she looked forward to my joining them in Madrid in a couple of weeks.

Over the weekend I helped them get their laundry done. There wasn’t much as they kept a complete wardrobe in Madrid as well. They all were happy to be away from the pressure of their city job and happily took over their delivery runs. I stayed with the same run as I was now, officially, Pinas’ replacement. On Wednesday afternoon, Parnima asked me to join her and Emilita in the office. I sat down at the desk with them and she explained that I could join the collective if I wanted. She told me that it would not be finalised until I had done my stint in Madrid but that it would not be as bad as I may be thinking. I told her that being ploughed six or more times a day was worrying me and she asked Emilita to tell me what a she-male could expect.

I was told that the whiskeria was in an old area, near the Ministry of Justice, in an area called Chueca. Although Madrid was a big city of over three million residents and another three million daily workers, the area known as Chueca was a lot of small, one-way, alleys that were only big enough for a single car. The business was made up of our own rooms in the attic and a number of straight bedrooms on the first floor, as you would expect, but also had a number of fetish rooms on the ground floor. Among them there was a dungeon, a schoolroom, a small cell connected to one room that was set up to look like a courtroom. She told me that the area was the gay centre of Spain and held the biggest Pride March in Europe and, as such, there were a number of customers who wanted to be penetrated, rather than wanting to penetrate.

This was why we had two she-males on each team and that we were held in great regard by the regulars. It appeared that we she-males also had a number of female customers. She told me that she knew that Pina had a number of regulars who got off on being humiliated or just being tied up and spoken to in a rough manner about what was going to happen to them. Then there were the ones who wanted to dress up and others that wanted you to dress up for them.

She said that she may only get penetrated once or twice a day and it was not a problem as the manageress booked the customers in a queue that separated the known penetrators with those that were known to want other things. She said that new customers were closely questioned about their preferences before any booking was made. There was a tablet in each of our own rooms that told us who was next and what was needed to satisfy them. She said that all tips were noted and went to a central kitty to be shared equally and this was where Pina was taking her cut.

This was a lot to take in and I realised that the business was more about acting as anything else. I thought back to the two Frenchmen and knew that I had been an actor for the whole time. I was told that there was a full wardrobe waiting for me and that I only needed my personal cosmetics and paperwork. I realised that I needed a permit to work and, when I mentioned this to Parnima, she told me that my French passport had been sent to Madrid where a photo of the new me had replaced the old me and my gender had been left as male. With that, a friend of the business, who worked in the police headquarters, had issued me with the permit needed. Both would be waiting for me in Madrid. These girls thought of everything!!

Parnima told me that she and Vanda had decided that I would only speak French to the customers and that they knew there were a few who would appreciate a ‘French Experience’. Being in that particular area, a lot of the customers spoke French and English, as well as Spanish, so I could pretend to speak ‘a leeetle eeengleesh’ as well. Over the course of the next week, Emilita took over my training in acting sensually as well as sexually, and gave me make-up lessons so I could pass easily in this area. “At the house” she said “we have an artist should we need to look different, so you do not have to worry about learning the full procedure, although, I think, you will pick it up quickly as you are such a natural.”

The next Friday was, luckily, the day after the thirteenth, and came around too quickly. I was told what I needed to pack in my overnight case, mainly my own nightwear, day-time cosmetics, shaver and handbag with my daily supplies. After my Friday run, I changed into a skirt and top with ankle boots and took my place in the bus. We drove into Madrid but skirted the city to end up in a rabbit warren of small lanes, some with bollards to stop parking. We pulled up at a brightly painted house with ‘Whiskeria Salamanca’ on a signboard over the door and, as we got out, the other girls came out of the house with their bags. We all hugged each other and the others got into the bus and drove away. The whole process took about five minutes. When we went into the house I could tell straight away that it was not your normal home!

Emilita was the other she-male in this group and had been given the task to show me around. As we walked in, she told me that this was the first security room. It was nicely painted and decorated and there was an obvious camera pointing at the door we had just entered. To one side was a door, then a window with a piece cut out. “Here the manageress or one of her assistants sits during opening hours” she explained “payment is made before entry is allowed. There are no other entrances or exits to this building. The next door is electronically controlled once we are all inside and, if you need to go out during opening times, there is another way through the back room to the other door, there. There are a number of nice cafes in the area that we sometimes visit for lunch.” We went through the customer door into an obvious waiting room, with easy chairs and a drinks bar. “This room satisfies the authorities that we are a drinking club” she said “unlike the ideas of brothels of old, we do not sit around waiting to be picked out by a customer; rather, it is them who must wait for us to summon them. The door over there is the way to the toilets.” We went through another door into another small room with a code controlled door to one side; now open to show a long corridor, off which were several doors. “These doors lead to the fetish rooms; I will show you around when you have settled in.”

“This small room is our second security room. There are metal detectors in the walls and also a multi band radio receiver. The customers must deposit all phones and weapons at the bar before they are allowed here. If you are the one leading them to their designated room, you stand by this wall so you cannot be seen from the waiting room. Once the door to the waiting room is closed, this room is scanned automatically. There is a light on the wall behind the customer as you will have them looking at you and, if that light turns red you do not allow the customer to go any further. We have two resident heavies when we are open, who will come and sort the customer out. If it is a simple mistake we just apologise for the inconvenience but this room has detected at least four who were wired for sound, and six, this year, carrying weapons.”

“There is, at the end of the corridor, a laundry room, a storage room for costumes and appliances and a make-up and dressing room for the vignette you may be about to perform. At this end of the corridor we have the door to the upstairs, it needs a code on the keypad to go through and you will be given a new, but simple, code each morning on your tablet.” It stood open at the moment and we went up the stairs to the first floor where she showed me one of the bedrooms. It was well appointed and had a big bed, with a simple bedside table and drawer, a couple of easy chairs and there was an ensuite. “There are six of these on this floor” she said “and there is also the linen storage and two bedrooms for the live-in staff when we have them. It is usually only during the festivals we use them. There is also another make-up room.”

At the end of this corridor there was another door with a code input that also stood open. It led to more stairs that took us into the attic level. Here were six, smaller, bedrooms, again with ensuite. She put her bag into number 2/8 and I was shown into number 3/9. “As you will take the place of Pina you are on the books as Number Nine. Every time you get a message on your tablet or pass your tips to the manageress, you will use that designation. When you are given a code it will always start with the same number so we can tell where you are in the building or if you have left the building. If you go anywhere as a group, each girl waits for the door to shut before inputting her own code.” I put my bag on the bed and we went back downstairs towards the ground floor so I could see the fetish rooms.

Firstly, though, we stopped at the bedroom level and she showed me where the panic buttons were on the bedframe, either side, and in the bathroom. Back on the ground floor we went into the room nearest the stairs. It was set up as a mini-courtroom, with a judges’ bench and a dock for the accused. On one side was another door which she opened and showed me an almost bare room with just a single bed with a bare mattress on as well as a couple of rings set in the wall. “This one is one of the most interesting rooms in the house” she said “if you are a collector of human foibles you will find them all here. At times you are the judge and must take the accused into the cell and carry out whatever atrocities they have asked for. Other times you will be led in, handcuffed, and the judge will then sentence you to do his, or her, bidding. It can get quite frightening at times but we do have a camera in all the ceilings on this floor so your activities are monitored for unusual behaviour.” The second door took us into the dungeon with a rack, a whipping frame, the usual single bed and bare mattress and more rings in the wall. There was also a pulley set in the ceiling with a rope fastened to a hook on one wall. Where the rope ended at the pulley there was a set of manacles attached and I noticed that, on the floor below, there were two rings set in the floor about a metre apart. The reasoning here was self- explanatory.

The third room was a schoolroom with a blackboard and a desk for the pupil that was big enough for an adult. “Like the courtroom” she said “sometimes you are the child and sometimes the teacher.” Instead of a bed there was a wooden table along one wall. The last room was really quite plain compared to the others as all that was in it was a large, iron frame bed and a sideboard. She opened the drawer of the sideboard and I saw a box of condoms, a box of rubber gloves and coils of soft rope and also some handcuffs with a varied collection of gags. “In this room” she said “you will find depravity with a capital D and, believe me, ninety percent of the time it is the customer on the bed and you are doing your best to have them crying for mercy.”

As we left she told me that, as a she-male, I would be spared much of the activities in those rooms as that was the usually the domain of fully fledged women. She said that we would be required for more standard activities in the normal bedrooms, sometimes with men and sometimes with women. We all gathered in the waiting area and Parnima spoke to us. “This week we have Gene for her first stint. We want to try and make it easy for her as Vanda and I want her to join us full-time. For tonight she will join our manageress and security in the screen room and just look at the activities. If she is still game after that she will start real work on Saturday. OK girls, to your rooms, we open in thirty minutes.”

I was led to the second security room and Parnima knocked on the back wall, which opened to reveal the biggest man I had ever seen. He was a man mountain, indeed. “Gene, meet Brutus, our main security guy. Don’t let him browbeat you as he is known to be a teddy bear to us girls. He, and Emilio, does all the heavy work that is needed and I think you will have an interesting time this evening chatting about computers. Ah! This is Pavlina, our manageress.” This was a greying woman of what is usually called ‘indeterminate’ age with an intelligent look in her eyes. “Welcome to the ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ my dear” she cackled with a laugh “I am sure you will fit right in.”

Behind Brutus was a room that looked like it had been transported from Houston and I went through the door while Parnima went back into the corridor. After the door was shut there was almost total silence. Brutus then said “State of the art soundproofing, you could scream in one room and not be heard in another. We would, however hear it in here.” Pavlina went through a door to the side and into her office that overlooked the entry room and Brutus introduced me to Emilio, his total opposite. He was a very small man and he said, while shaking my hand “Don’t let looks deceive you, Gene, I make up for my size with speed and accuracy. I can put a knife into the ace on a card at twenty paces.” I said that I didn’t doubt him. They first showed me another door to the toilet “There is just the unisex one but we promise not to leave the seat up” Emilio said, with a smile.

He then went on, “They tell me you picked Pina out within thirty minutes and even found her stash. That was pretty good going.” I told them that finding the money was pure luck but finding the money trail was years of working with computers. “OK” said Brutus “let me show you what we have here. There are cameras and microphones in every room on the ground and first floor which we record onto a hard drive during opening hours. Which, by the way, are five to one on weekdays and two to two on the weekends. They may sound like a lot of hours but you will find that you will spend a fair bit of that time waiting, in your room, to be summoned. Mornings are free time for you girls. We record everything but only save anything we want to review, so the final save may only be a few minutes. If you have any hang-ups about doing your thing with us watching I can tell you we have seen everything known to man on these screens and we do not want you looking at the camera all the time. We do not have any cameras on your own floor except for one on the stairs, should someone breach the security door.”

I looked at the screens and there was one view from somewhere outside that showed the front of the building and along the pavement. There were views of the first entry, the waiting room, the waiting room toilets, the second security room, the two corridors and the two stairs. On a different bank there were six screens of the first floor bedrooms from a vantage point near the ceiling and then there was a bank of ten small screens that had two views of each of the fetish rooms. It looked like everything was covered. I said that it looked like a very handy spot to do a bit of blackmail and Brutus assured me that this was not the intention. “We all make enough money from the customers as it is and do not want to spoil the golden goose.” He said “We do, however, sometimes pick up little snippets of conversation, especially from the waiting room, that we can use to our advantage. It is sometimes useful to know when a police raid is planned when one may have a friend on the outside of the law.”

As the time got towards five I could see one or two guys standing around outside and, as the clock struck, Pavlina pushed the button to unlock the outer door and turn the light on over the sign. One by one they came in, paid their money and were allowed into the waiting room where one of the prettier casuals was now behind the bar dispensing drinks. One screen, which had been blank, lit up with a message for number ten to dress as a socialite and meet a customer. She was to take them to bedroom one for normal sex. A couple of minutes later there was a message for number eleven to be dressed in a corset and stockings and go to the dungeon. Brutus got a buzz on his own tablet and showed it to me. It read ‘eleven in dungeon, whipping frame front– rope and gag. Then get customer.’ He waited until Teresinha had greeted her customer and taken him up to the bedroom, and then went through the door. I saw him go down the corridor to the dungeon as Celestina came down the stairs in a black corset and stockings, walking on the highest heels I had ever seen. She went into the dungeon and, on the screen I saw Brutus tie her to the whipping frame with her legs spread wide and put a ball gag in her mouth before leaving. He came back to the small room and, as he closed the door, I saw a man, in the waiting room, take a buzzing block and put it on the bar before going to exit. He met Brutus in the security room and I heard Brutus say that he had taken the bitch to the torture chamber where she awaited interrogation. He then led the man to the dungeon and showed him in, coming back to the small room, where he knocked on the door. Emilio let him in.

Meanwhile, on another screen, the scene in the bedroom was quite torrid, both having shed their clothes and he was giving Teresinha a right work-out. In the dungeon the man was standing by Celestina and whispering evil things to her while running his hands all over her body. He then dropped his pants, put on his condom, pulled her panties aside and ravaged her on the frame while she tossed her head and screamed into the gag. And so the night went on, as one left, another came. I saw my friends being screwed in more ways than I had imagined and, every time, after the customer had left, they were easily able to return to their room to shower and wait for the next. I particularly looked out for Emilita and took note of her customers as it would be closest to what I had to expect. She just had the four.

The first was a guy who just wanted a sixty-niner with a she-male and that only took about half an hour. The second was a woman who wanted to have lesbian sex without a dildo and that was about an hour. There was a guy who wanted her to act as if she was in love with him and then pretend to knock him out. They were in the fetish room with the bed. While he lay on the bed she tied his hands in front of him and secured them to the bedpost. He ’came round’ and asked what she was about to do and she told him he would get some of his own medicine before gagging him and removing his pants. She then revealed herself with a hard-on and, while he thrashed around on the bed, gave him the treatment from the rear. When she had finished, she redressed and pressed a button to put a light on over the monitor before leaving the room. Brutus then went and freed the guy, waited until he had dressed himself, and escorted him back to the waiting room.

Her last one for the night was very interesting as she had two customers at the same time in one of the normal bedrooms. She was stripped and made to get on all fours on the bed while one took her from behind and the other was sucked off through his condom. I suddenly thought that this was something I had not yet tried. I wondered if it tasted like plastic. I’ll have to ask her tomorrow.

Marianne G 2020

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Preview of events to cum

Jamie Lee's picture

Watching what occurs in each of the rooms does give Genesis a preview of the events she will participate. It also let's her decide, after watching through their open hours, if this life is what she wants.

Others have feelings too.

I don't think

Angharad's picture

It is something I could do but I suppose that it is just as well that somebody does or some punters could turn ugly in their frustration, especially if they can't find a partner by normal social means.

Angharad