The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Strolling Along

The afternoons for the rest of the week were spent in my new surroundings, working on the code, finding the problem on Wednesday evening. I sent the solution to Joseph before I went to bed. I was getting used to walking over to the big house for breakfast by now but my dealings with the other girls was starting to slowly evolve. While I still helped around the house and did my share of the cooking, I was beginning to get known as the ‘resident thinker’ and sometimes found myself walking with Parnima around the farm and checking out the activities. We had five men who came in to work the fields and we had all the right equipment to do much of the work mechanically. The hen house was a battery set-up and all that needed to be done was to provide the food and take away the eggs and chicken shit. The chap who managed the activities was Henri, another Basque from across the border, and we got friendly enough that he would answer my questions, no matter how stupid they were.

Of course, Friday arrived again and, with it, the bus ride back to Madrid. As soon as I had dropped my bag in my room I was off to the salon to be re-equipped with by breasts. It felt good to have the weight back. I had a late lunch with Pavlina, who informed me that I was starting to attract a group of customers who were prepared to pay a premium for my services. I wondered if that was because I would fulfil odd fantasies or if I was cheaper than a psychiatrist. She then told me that I was not only booked solid on Sundays by Portia and the security company; but also Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well. This would mean that I was only in-house on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I asked her if the other girls were complaining and was told that as my hours were fully paid for they did not mind; it all went into the business income. As long as I kept the money coming in and satisfied my premium clientele everyone was happy, especially as my tip contribution was the best in the house in terms of the smaller number of clients.

Friday evening was an interesting one as I looked at my visitors with a new perspective. I did have a high number of hours in the fetish rooms, especially the dungeon and the one with the iron bedframe. I realised that, more often than not, I was tied up, shackled or hanging from the pulley while various acts were performed on my body. It was that or else I was doing the same to my visitor. Then there were the women. Usually the last of the night was a closet lesbian or a pretend lesbian wanting a man but afraid to admit it. This Friday was no exception and I was taken while spreadeagled, face down, on the iron-framed bed, while tied to the whipping frame and even once on the rack. That must have been hard on his knees. My instruction to speak French was no longer valid as I often had a gag so didn’t have to speak at all. My last one for the evening was in a soft bed with an equally soft woman who just wanted love. Well, after all of the love that had been injected into me that evening, I had plenty to give back.

Saturday did not see the judge and I wondered how he was. My time was again filled with the weird and the wonderful and I went to sleep after having to rub soothing gel on my wrists and ankles. Sunday I was up and ready at the door at ten when the Skoda pulled up. Portia took me straight to the company where I was met by Joseph who kissed me deeply. Portia said “We haven’t time for that now, we have work to do” and we went into an office where there was sheets of paper covered in computer code. She said “This is the operating system from one of the supermarket chains. It has been compromised in that they are finding that they are overstocking certain product lines and running short of others. We need to find the error.” Joseph and I sat down and started going through the code from the start. Around lunch-time I saw that a line must have been put in by another person as the coding flow was wrong. Computer code is like handwriting, every coder has a distinct pattern and company code is standardised. This line of code looked like an inclusion so we checked what it did and found that it did, indeed, refer to the stock control program. We had a bite to eat in the canteen and then pulled out the stock control program. About five we found a batch of lines that told the system to order more from a certain manufacturer. As the chain worked on a daily budget, the more this manufacturer was asked for, the less money there was for other orders.

We took our results to Portia and she told us that we would be going through all the emails from that manufacturer over the next few days and that we deserved a good dinner. She told us to go to her favourite restaurant and put our meal on her account. We ate a nice meal in quiet surroundings and went back to his apartment and his bed. He dropped me off at the whiskeria at ten, telling me he would pick me up the next morning.

Monday and Tuesday we worked through the emails until we came across one that had an embedded Trojan Horse. This was only activated when the recipient emailed the stock control department and opened up the stock control computer to an outside source. It was simple and elegant but really should have been caught by the chains’ internal firewall. The way it worked was quite simple. The usual system is to have a minimum stock quantity of a product before a reorder is made. This manufacturer supplied a whole range of products to the supermarket and the minimums had been virtually eliminated so that every day orders were placed, this manufacturer had the bulk of the business for that day. We reported our findings to Portia and she told us that we would need to see the department head on Wednesday to outline our findings. We were given the rest of the day off and spent much of it horizontally. I was beginning to really love Joseph and he was obviously well and truly in love with me.

Wednesday I dressed in my skirt suit and hose and Joseph picked me up to go to the supermarket headquarters. We had a meeting with the MD and a number of executives and laid out our findings, telling them that the recipient of the original email was not responsible for the subsequent events. The department head wanted heads to roll, as long as they were not his, but it did come down to the fact that he had authorised a reduction in the IT budget that weakened the defences. The MD thanked us for our work and told us that we did a great job, unlike his department head, and that the invoice would be paid by the end of the week. He would also instigate an investigation with the MD of the manufacturer to see if the sender of the original email was just a dupe or was involved in the scam.

It had been a good week to be back in my old business, and especially carrying it out as a woman. I found that I could see detail I may have missed before and just felt so comfortable sitting at a desk in a skirt. Having Joseph beside me was an even better experience. Thursday it was back to depravity and strange desires and Friday was no better. Saturday the judge came in but requested that I attend court in my skirt suit and not be handcuffed. Instead of going through our repartee in the court, we went straight to the cell where he sat me on the bed and sat beside me. He told me that he would not be coming into the whiskeria again as his wife had completely changed her outlook.

He said “First she went out and bought a small hand of bananas and I was not allowed even one. Then, a few days later she approached me in bed and offered to kiss my dick. Two days after that she started giving me exquisite head; not quite as exquisite as you, my dear, but good enough.” I said that I was glad for him as I thought that it would do wonders for his marriage. “That’s not the weirdest part” he said “she has started looking at herself in the mirror every morning and saying ‘I do believe it’s working’, tell me, what is working?” I said that I had no idea but she obviously was happier.

Then he said that a friend of his, a deputy in the Senate, had asked him to recommend a she-male who was discrete and beautiful and he had immediately thought of me. He asked me if I could be available one day next week for lunch, so that this friend could meet me. I told him that I could do Thursday and he said that he would book me for three hours. I didn’t tell him that it would be in my own time; Pavlina would be happy. He gave me the name and address of a restaurant in the city and told me to be there at midday. He then kissed me and thanked me before pressing the button for Brutus, who was told “This girl is innocent, she can go free.”

Sunday, and the first three days of the week, were spent poring over more computer code, looking for an illegal irregularity but with no result. We did, however, find some errors that we noted for the customer so that his IT could make some changes. It may, or may not, achieve the outcome they were looking for but it would take a couple of weeks before I found out. Outside the company, Joseph and I were inseparable in more ways than one. Portia did not avail herself of my services anymore; I think that actually finding Yvette, even a dead Yvette, had solved her problems.

Thursday morning I made sure I looked good for the restaurant and this mysterious deputy. It may sound like an underling job but the government in Spain is set up with the Prime Minister and a hand-picked Council of Ministers. Then there’s the Council of Deputies, followed by the Senate. Now the Senate are elected by the various political areas in the country and there may be two or more for each electorate, as well as deputies to the Senators. All told there are about four hundred debating the future of the country. At this particular time, we did not actually have a government as such. There had been almost an election a year for the past few years and the current Prime Minister was still only a caretaker as the rest of the politicians could not decide who they wanted to lead them. It made Italy look stable but the older population said it was better than Franco.

When I arrived at the restaurant I was guided to a table where the judge and another, very elegant, man sat. They both stood as I arrived and the judge kissed me on the cheek and introduced me to his friend, Eduardo. His friend took my hand and kissed the back of it in a very well-mannered way, saying “Gene, I am so happy to see such a beautiful lady join us for lunch; the Judge had said you were beautiful but he still did not do you justice.” We all sat down and the judge said that he had ordered paella all round as it was to be a light lunch, but to order drinks as we wanted. Eduardo kept to himself while we ate and I chatted with the judge about the general news in the country. Finally Eduardo asked me what days I would have to entertain him and I explained that I was only available on Thursday to Saturday these days as I was fully booked for other business the rest of the week. I then said that I would be out of town for two weeks, starting on Friday. He said “Ah! So if I want to see you it must be tonight or wait until next month?” I nodded and he asked the judge to ring the whiskeria and book me, on his behalf, for seven to midnight. Now, he is either a genuine stud or is into something kinky as five hours is an awful long time with a puta. I almost giggled as I thought that, being a politician, he may spend four and a half hours giving me a speech on how good it would be. He asked me to dress as I was for him and that he would explain his requirements tonight.

Marianne G 2020

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Putting skills to use

Jamie Lee's picture

For Gene to be in demand she has had to have gained some knowledge of her actions from somewhere, or it's because she takes the customers' satisfaction into account during their allotted time.

She's also showing skills in the computer world, maybe causing that market to change suppliers because of a devious marketing stunt that supplier pulled. And maybe the executives of that market firing their MD because he skimped in an area that left them open to attacks.

Now she has become demanded by a politician helper, thanks to the judge. Wonder what he desires?

Others have feelings too.