The Excursion in Spain. Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Baby Steps

I didn’t have a chance to ask about the taste next day, but did find out for myself later. I slept late and, after a good shower and shave, dressed in a top and jeans. Making up I put on a pair of sandals and prepared to go downstairs. The room did not have a full kitchenette but there was a microwave and a refrigerator with a number of ‘heat and eat’ meals. I got myself a glass of water and looked at my tablet. It showed me a four number code and there was a message from Emilita to meet the rest of the girls around the corner at a place called ‘Vegaviana’ for a late desayuno. It was posted just ten minutes before so I went down to the front door, asking Pavlina the directions, and walked to the café. It was good to be out in the open again.

As I walked in I saw the others at a big table and there was a glass of green gunge sitting at a vacant seat. They all stood up and I got five nice hugs and then we sat down. As I drank my smoothie, Parnima told me that this was one of the stops on her, and Vandas’, run with the van so all of the produce was from our farm. She said that we had a reciprocal account with the café so I could order whatever I like when I visited. I had a ‘vegan burger’ with salad for my breakfast. It was also explained that it did not pay to eat a lot on the Saturday or Sunday as I may be tempted to lose it if taken too far during working hours. Parnima then asked me if I wanted to back out and go back to the farm today as Vanda would soon be here with the delivery. I told them that I had committed to seeing the two weeks out and would try to get through to the end before answering. They all smiled at that and asked me what I thought of some of the stranger things I had seen on the screens last night. I said that the only thing that surprised me was their ability to just walk away from each session as if nothing had happened. Antonieta told me that nothing had actually happened that would alter the course of history, except that some people had left the building with less money than when they came in.

Back up in my room I found that my first customer was due at two ‘o’clock and that I was to meet Brutus outside the courtroom at five minutes past. I was to dress in a peasant dress I would find in the wardrobe and I needed to be in the make-up room a quarter of an hour before so I could have my hair done. I was expected to give a blow-job to this customer. Easy start, right! I made sure I was clean, put on some white cotton underwear and slipped into the peasant dress and some matching, lace-up, boots. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked like a country milk-maid. At the allotted time I went to the make-up room where Jean, our artist, did my hair in a country style and gave me a face with very black eyes and very red lips. Just after two a light flashed beside the make-up station and she showed me out into the corridor. Brutus was standing there with a pair of handcuffs, which he proceeded to fasten around my wrists, behind my back. “This one” he told me “is a real judge from around the corner. He fantasises about getting a blow job from the women he sentences and is a Saturday regular. He is not rough but today you must expect to act like a true country girl as he will question you at length. Remember, French only.”

He forcibly led me into the courtroom and stood me in the dock, saying “The prisoner is now present, Your Honour.” He left the room and I looked at the judge who looked back at me and then, in French, said, “Young lady, you have been brought before me in a very serious matter of” he consulted his notes “stealing chickens.” I answered “Oui; but they were just little pullets, your honour.” We continued the repartee for a quarter of an hour, with references to ‘cock’erals and whether the birds were layers or not. We were running out of chicken jokes and he asked me if I had anything else to add. I said that I thought that the farmer had laid a charge of assault as well. “Assault” he said “I do not see any other charge here, what happened?” I said that I had pushed the suction hose of a milking machine into the farmers groin when he confronted me in the dairy shed. The only problem being that the machine was in operation at the time. I said that a little suction may have done him some good as he was such a grump. I think that my judge was enjoying himself as he was finding it hard to keep a straight face but I also noticed him squirming on his chair. He then looked at me and told me that he was going to let me off with a caution, if I could prove to him that too much suction was never enough. To my surprise he asked me if I liked strawberry or raspberry and, when I told him I loved strawberries, he opened a drawer in his desk and selected a condom in a wrapper.

He stood and took my arm and pushed me into the cell where I was sat on the bed with my arms still behind my back. This is going to take some work, I thought as he pulled out his stiff cock and put the condom on. Standing in front of me he said “Just pretend I am a cow being milked, my dear” and I proceeded to work my lips and tongue along his shaft. It did, indeed, taste like strawberries, and, when he came, I could feel the condom filling. Eventually he let out a sigh and took the condom off his shrinking dick, put it in a bin in the corner, zipped up his pants and took me back to the courtroom where he pressed a button on the desk. After a little time passed, while he took off his judges robe and wig, Brutus came in and was told that this one should be returned to her cell as she needed to be examined again next week about the case of the scalded suitor. Nice one, I needed to think of a few good words for that.

The judge took a wad of notes out of his pocket and gave them to Brutus “For the widows and childrens fund” and swept out towards the exit. Brutus undid my handcuffs and said “That was a real experience, Gene, I had three of the other girls in the screen room, with Pavlina interpreting, and they were just about prostrate with laughing; especially when you came up with the milking machine line.” Back in my room I took off the peasant dress and hung it up and got myself a glass of water. When I looked at my tablet there was an odd message. I was informed that my next three customers wanted to play Napoleon to my Josephine and to go to the storage room where Jean will provide me with the right dress and make-up and wait there while the order is sorted out, but to prepare to be taken from behind. I kept the padded cotton bra on but shed the panties, added a white, lacy waist cincher, with suspenders, and put on stockings. I gave my orifice a good wipe and added some cream before putting on a robe and went down to the store room.

Jean dressed me in a creation of satin and lace, with big petticoats, and added sparkly shoes with big bows on them and, when I looked in the mirror, could see the popular version of Josephine looking back at me. Jean told me I would be working in bedroom six, just next door, and that she would be there between ‘consults’ to tidy me up. “You got a fetish room as your first and now a consecutive character, you are certainly going into the deep end” she said as we waited for further instruction. A couple of minutes later her tablet gave us the message to go to bedroom six and wait for the Emperor to return from his battles. This was getting more like charades by the moment. I waited in the bedroom and then there was a knock on the door and our 'maid' ushered my first Napoleon into the room. I greeted him as ‘Your Greatness’ and asked him of his day so far. We had a discussion about the pressures of being so great and powerful and then he got me to lean over the bed while he took me from behind. As he was removing his condom, he pushed the button to be let out and said that the world needed him to take care of it and thanked me for the relief of his pressure. When the ‘maid’ opened the door to escort him downstairs he just said “Farewell, sweet Josephine, don’t wait up.” and swept out.

Jean came in and attended to my orifice, made sure my make-up was still good and left me alone again, saying “More of the same, I think” as she went out. I stood there thinking that I felt nothing, no elation, no satisfaction, no remorse. The knock came on the door and the cycle began again. In all, I serviced five pompous little men, one after the other, over a period of three hours. After the last had left, Jean told me to come to the storage room where she removed my dress and shoes, gave me back my robe and told me to go up to my room and take a shower. Pavlina was giving me a break until the evening so I was to calm down and heat myself a snack.

While I rested I considered my position. I had acted like the country girl and then the noble lady so far, and it seemed to please the customers. I had worried about being ‘ploughed’ but had just taken five dicks in a row with just an odd feeling about my anus at the moment; but no feelings one way or the other. Was I a true puta at heart? I then felt wetness in my buttocks and had to clean myself up. I realised that this was why I had been supplied with tampons and, after much procrastination, inserted one. I relaxed with my snack and read a book I had brought with me and was suddenly woken by the buzzing of my tablet with a new message. I was told that I was to dress in a cocktail gown, with stockings and jewellery, and meet a lady in the transition room in half an hour and take her to bedroom two. She expected lesbian sex with the real thing but to pretend I was using a dildo. I carefully dressed as required and, when I looked in the mirror, thought I could love this girl that I saw.

Down in the second security room I entered my code on the panel so they knew I was ready. The customer came through from the waiting room and I said “Madame, I am Genesis and I welcome you to our little abode.” She said she was Michelle and I ushered her up to bedroom two and we went in. As I closed the door I told her that she was lovely and that I did not deserve to be with such a beauty this evening. She took up the conversation and asked me what I wanted to do and I had to answer, in all honesty, that I would like to kiss her. We came together, tentatively, and kissed lightly. I took her shoulders and pulled her towards me and kissed her properly. It was if a dam had broken and she responded with passion. I started to undo her clothes as we kissed and then, all at once, she was in her underwear. I shed my dress to reveal myself in a bustier and stockings. It seemed to accelerate her fervour and we fell on the bed together. I used all of my old skills to kiss and fondle her and then used my mouth to good effect. She was on her third orgasm when she cried that she wanted it in her and I whispered that I had just attached ‘Mr Happy’ and quickly slipped the condom on. She was nice and wet and I slipped in easily and then took all the time in the world. She orgasmed again before I was even close so I held off until I could feel her building up to another one and finally managed to climax in time with her.

She just lay there, shuddering from the effort, and I took the opportunity to slip into the ensuite to remove the condom, have a quick wipe and pull my panties up to preserve the lesbian picture. I sat on the side of the bed and ran my fingers over her body. When she opened her eyes I leaned over and kissed her deeply. “Genesis, you are truly the mistress of your craft. If I wasn’t already married I could take you home and have you all to myself.” I said “Michelle, I could tell that you have been holding yourself tight for a long time. You must allow yourself to be happy with your own body and your own life. I think you have allowed others to tell you what to do and it had become dangerous to your own sanity. When you go home tonight, give your husband the best night he has ever had and do not allow him to fob you off. I guess he is in a worse shape than you were.” We got off the bed and I helped her dress and kissed her lovingly before she left. “I am going to have to tell my friend, Portia, about you; she has been looking for true love again for some thirty years and I think you will be good for her.” She gave me some notes from her bag and I took her down to the exit, kissing her goodbye. I knocked on the screen room door after she had gone and gave Brutus the money to pass on to Pavlina. He told me I had done more than my duty today and that the rest of the night was mine. I went up to my room, undressed and showered, before putting on a nightie and, slipping into bed, had a very good night of deep sleep.

Sunday morning I was up early and went for a walk in the local area before meeting the other girls at the Vegaviana for my smoothie. They all stood up and hugged me and Emilita told me that I had done a magnificent job yesterday. I said that the previous morning I had asked about them acting unfazed by the experiences and, this morning, I now fully understood the feeling. I joked that one Napoleon had been enough in his own day but five was a bit over the top. I did say that the whole group reminded me of members of a district council and Emilita said “Funny about that, Gene, they are! They are all also members of the ‘Emperor Club’. I expect they will tell their friends in the ‘Louis Society’ and you will find yourself as Marie Antoinette next week, to be visited by a group of Louis Sixteenths.” We chatted happily and then Parnima told me that I was to be there, for breakfast, at nine thirty on Monday morning as it was the day we all went to see our doctor and get our monthly check up. I was to expect to have bloods taken. She then said that she thought that I now should be fitted with my own breasts as it looked like I would be doing more nude sessions in the future. I asked if I would be given hormones as well and was told that they wanted me as a she-male, not a transgender. She asked me if I liked being a woman enough to go all the way and I told her that maybe that would be a path I could take after my work with them. She said that, if I carry on as I have so far, I would certainly have enough money to pay for it.

It was another long opening time and we were all back in business in the afternoon. I think that I was being treated lightly as most of my eight customers that day were straight blow-jobs, some with the kinky stuff added. I did, however, find myself hanging from the pulley in the dungeon while a chap with a swastika armband tried to get me to talk by whipping my body with a cane. This was easy to take as I had been supplied with a special dress that had lots of padding. I think I upset him by singing ‘La Marseillaise’. He ended up cursing in German, letting me down enough so that he could take me from behind, as usual, before stalking out of the room muttering Zeig Hails to himself. He did leave a good tip so I must have come up to scratch.

Marianne G 2020

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OJT

Jamie Lee's picture

Watch one, do one, teach one. Except for the last, Gene has done the first two, several times.

Given her patrons responses, she'll be extremely popular in the days ahead.

Others have feelings too.

I get

The feeling you were having some fun with this!

The future is ours to write