An accidental meeting final chapter.

Printer-friendly version

_______________

Samantha lay in her bed, but she couldn't sleep feeling the Weight and stress of all the problems and events of the past few days.

She had tried to be strong for Tommy, to be like a rock he could lean on but she couldn't stop herself from being scared. The stress of it all was beginning to feel like it was suffocating her.

As she lay thinking on everything she heard the sound of glass breaking.
She sat up quickly and grabbed her pistol off the bed side table, she aimed it forward and approached the bedroom door, inhaling a deep breath she slowly opened her door and peeked out into the hall.

she looked to the left and then to the right towards the stairs seeing nothing. She then stepped out and made her way down the hall toward the stairs as she got to the top of the stairs she felt herself being pushed from behind.

She tumbled down the stairs head over heels smashing and thudding the whole way ending at the bottom flat on her back facing up ,She couldn't move, she tried and tried but her body was unresponsive.

She felt a wave of fear come over her. As she watched a large figure slowly desend the dark stairs the only light coming from the moon shining through the hallway window at the top.

"I've been waiting a long time for this" he chuckled as he struck his zippo lighting the cigar he had put in his mouth.

Her fear rose to new heights as she saw the man's scared face in the light emanating from the lighter.

"S...t.... St..... Sto.    Stone .....w.....all" she squeaked feeling like she had been stabbed in the chest. Most likely a broken rib.
He flicked on the light switch and smiled as he looked at the fear in her eyes.

"Ah so you do remember me huh" he laughed as he stood beside her.

"My my you have changed since the last time I saw you" he said as he bent down next to her.

"My you look very nice, very nice indead" he said as he took a large knife and lifted the hem of her lavender nightie. He inhaled deeply as he caught a glimpse of the black boy shorts she wore underneath.

Sam cringed when she felt his finger rubbing against the front of her panties.

"Well I'd love to try you out, but I like it when my girls are more  animated, and from the angle of that neck of yours I don't think you'll be all that fun" he laughed as he stood over her.

He bent down and stuck the tip of the large 10" knife above her heart.

"Any last words"? He asked.

" Fuc.......... He slammed the knife through her chest.

She gasped and he just smiled as he watched the life slowly leave her body.

--------------------

Sam shot up out of bed and let out a hair curling scream as she felt around her chest and looked around her room.

Breathing heavily She turned on the light and and looked around the empty room, seeing she was alone she sat on the side of the bed trying to calm down.

"It was just a dream"!!! She said to herself over and over.

As the panic died down she looked at the clock.

4:28 am.

Sighing she stood up and grabbed her pistol off the dresser.

She eased her door open and looked out, she reached across the hall and flipped the light switch. On came the lights revealing a empty space.

She sighed and walked into the bathroom, she did her morning deeds and walked downstairs to the kitchen, she poured a bowl of cereal and sat down.

"It felt so real" she thought as she ate.

"Could he find her, would he really come all this way" she thought.

"Yes, yes he would go to the end of the earth to kill her after she helped send his brother to death row..

A little while later Sam was dressed in a pair of jeans her geek squad T-shirt and a pair of running shoes.

She grabbed her purse and put her 1911 in it.Her concealed carry permit was still up to date and she was a card carrying member of the orange hill gun club.

She normally spent a few afternoons a week target shooting at the range, it usually relaxes her to shoot but at this time the practice could save her life.

She grabbed the keys to her 93 f250 4x4, she usually only drove it on the weekends and to the lake but she decided  if she had to ram someone it would fare better then her new focas.

She drove toward bestbuy in the middle of the shopping district of town.As she parked her truck there was a early 2000's model mustang next to her.

" oh hey boss" she heard behind her" she looked to see a young looking almost fresh out of highschool red headed boy in his geek squad shirt and kakies climbing out of the car.

"Hi dexter" she said as she grabbed her hand bag and laptop case out from behind the seat.

"Nice truck, I didn't know you had one of those" he said in aw of the lifted off road truck.

"Yeah I've had it awhile now, how have things been going here"? She asked her assistant manager.

"Oh just fine ma'am, how's Tom doing"?

"He's a strong kid and the doctor said he should be good to go in a few weeks" she said as they started to walk to the front door.

"Oh Hi Sam" a young brunette girl with glasses said as she walked in.

"Hi karen how have you been"? She asked.

" I'll be doing a lot better when I get this Olympic swimmer out of my belly " she said smiling and rubbing the large belly bump.

"Have you found out if it's a boy or girl yet"? Sam asked.

"Me and James are waiting to find out, but I have a sneaking suspicion its a boy" she laughed.

It seemed to take for ever to make it to her office in the back with all the welcome backs and how's your son doings, but she finally sat in her seat and breathed a sigh of relief as she booted up her computer.

Apparently dexter was running just as tight a ship as she normally did as it seemed most of her work was caught up.

---------

Marshall Williams was at his desk going over papers when his phone rang.

"Williams" he answered.

"This is kale, stonewall is heading to Jackson he knows about the kid but not about his mom, I think he's going to try and use the boy to get to his dad" kale said as he looked around the restaurant He could see the other four bikers standing outside harassing the young women as they walk by.

"Kale be careful we can't send any help with out blowing your cover, your on your own out there if it gets hot you know what to do".

"I'll keep you posted" he said as he hung up the phone.He put on his shades and walked around the booth about that time Lyle walked around.

"Who ya talking to boy" he said as he leaned against the wall in front of kale.

"My old lady, told her I was going outta town for a bit" he said as he walked by.

He stopped, "And by the way don't disrespect me like that again, you may be older but I still out rank you" kale said as he walked on out.

"Fucker" Lyle mumbled as he followed kale out.

They hopped on their bikes and took off, they still had four hundred miles to go.

-----------------

Agent Williams walked into dukes dive on third. He looked very out of place in the room full of bikers as he made his way through the crowd.

He walked up to a large older man with a lone wolf denim vest covered with patches and the banner of President.

He sat by the man and ordered a shot of burbon from the girl behind the counter.

"Long time no see Williams" the man said as he sipped his beer.

"Yep how you been" Williams said.

"I was good till this slimy weasel walked in and sat beside me" he slightly turned his head to look at the fed.

"Still upset huh" Williams said.

"Your damn right I'm upset do you know how bad you broke her heart, I sat off to the side and watched her cry for months you little dip shit"!! He said as he faced Williams.

"Do you know how hard it was to watch Sam go through all that, watching one of the few people. You ever really cared about lose the love of his life, then having to become a woman and learn to be the mother to his son"!! " All from the side lines not being able to say or do anything to help"?

Williams hung his head.

"Sam was like a son to me, hell he was my son I never had any kids and he never had a dad, Stacy was like my daughter and Tommy use to call me grand pa they were the only real family I had and I had to watch all this from the side like some freaking phantom"!!! 

"Look I really don't think it was that big of a deal I mean.......

"Not a big deal.... Not a big deal? You little ass wipe she loved you, when you came into her life I saw a glow in her eyes she was happy for the first time in the two years since Stacy died then you used her and when she caught you with that fucking stripper all you could say was you thought she knew it was only temporary"!!!! 

"Look Bill you have to understand in my line of work you can't have a lasting relationship with.........

Bill hit the bar with his balled fist.

" what do you want Williams " he said as he glared at him.

"Bill I have Intel that Stonewall and his boys are coming here" he said

"You mean stonewall is coming here" Billy stood up with a you better not Be shitting me look.

"Look I'm only telling you this so you won't lose your head by finding out from someone else" will said as he stood up and paid his tab.

"But if he happened to get involved in a deal gone bad or some type of accident who's to say I won't turn my back" he said as he walked by Billy.

"You're still a prick but thanks" Billy said.

-------------

Billy walked into the club house with a determined pace.

He walked toward a back room guarded by two hevy set bikers.

"Hey bill how you been" one of the men stood from his chair.

"I'm good is red in"? Bill asked.

"Yeah let me see if he can see ya" the man poked his head in and spoke to someone.

"Go on in" he said.

Bill walked into the back room of the bar into a makeshift office, behind the desk sat a man who like bill was in his mid fifties with greying hair and a air of someone who you just know you don't want to be on his bad side.

"Hey little brother" the man said as he stood and shook bills hand while pulling him into a hug and patting his back.

"Where ya been I ain't seen you since we buried mom" Red said as he leaned back on his desk.

"I've been around" bill said looking around the rather nice office remembering the broom closet it use to be.

"Man things have sure changed since the last time I was here" Bill said as he sat in a comfortable chair.

"I'm going to get to the point red" he said.

Bill then began to tell his brother what was going on with Sam and Tom.

"Look as you know it's been established that the Tucson chapter is rouge, they're too reckless, they draw to much unwanted attention" red said as he poured him and his brother a glass of scotch.

"They contacted us last night saying they needed a place to lay low, but I told them we didn't want their type of attention so I told them no".

"It's funny they still think they're angels" Bill laughed.

"Yeah but they still have their heads in the past, they still believe in nothing but trouble making and living wild and free" Red said.

"You ever miss the old days"? bill asked.

"Every damn day" Red laughed.

"But things have changed to much, those days are long gone little brother"Red said.

"Look I heard that little snake Randal finster is who they got ahold of to find them a place to lay low at, but even though I care about Sam and Tom like I was their uncle I can't get involved with this" Red said looking at his younger brother.

"Hey man I understand, but you've helped me more than you know" Bill said as he stood and walked towards the door. As he turned the knob he heard red.

"Be careful little brother, don't let me have to bury you the same year as mom" he said.

Bill nodded as he walked out the door.

------------

"Where are they staying, you little fuck wad"?!! Bill yelled as he slammed Randal over the hood of his old junker car.

" I can't tell ya man they'll kill me"!! He yelled.

"I'm gonna kill ya if you don't tell me you worthless tweaker"!!! Bill said pressing the barral of his 357 to the meth heads chin.

" oh please God no" Randal flinched.

"Tell me"!! Bill said cocking the hammer back.

" OK OK they're at that old ware house in the old industrial park, you know the one with the blue roof" he yelled.

"They got there last night"!! 

" How many"? Bill asked.

"Five"!! Randal said.

Bill let him go, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a rather thick pack of a brownish white powder.

He tossed it to Randal who went after it like a wild animal.

" Go get blitzed out of your mind and if you tell anyone about this I promise you that you will die in the most painful agonizing way I can think of" bill said as he walked out of the alley.

-------------

"I'm sorry Williams but we can't use agency resources for this the only thing we can do is have a local officer on this".

" but sir if we don't do this they could be hurt"!! Williams yelled.

"I know that you're personally involved with this case but you've been trying to catch stonewall for years now, but he's been to clean and until he's caught in the act the agency is staying out of it" the voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Yes sir" Williams said as he hung up the phone.

"Damn it"!!! He yelled. He would watch Tommy and his mom himself if he could but with his other current work it was impossible.

He sighed and dialed the number for the county sheriff.

----------

Kelly walked cheerily into Tommy's hospital room.

"Hey Tom how are you feeling "? She asked.

" oh I'm better now that you're here" he said.

"Hey what's with the cop outside"? She asked.

" Oh its nothing " he said not wanting her to worry.

"Well someone from school brought mine and your home work, so I thought we could do it together" she smiled at the aw crap expression on his face as she pulled some books out of her back pack.

-------

"Hey Kale phone its the boss" Lyle said as he handed the prepaid phone to kale.

"Sir" he answered.

"I'm about two hours out meet me at the wee clover, its an old pub on the south side of town" Stonewall said, bring Lyle"! He said then hung up the phone.

"Lyle we're going to meet up with the boss" Kale said as he walked by.

"Coming boss" Lyle said.

He waited till kale was out of sight he handed a piece of paper to one of the guys.

"Get the kid and follow these instructions" he told him

"He looked to the third one and handed him a piece of paper, your on this" he said as he walked away.

------------

Trudy was working on another floor covering for a nurse who was out sick, she was only working till her normal lunch break then was going to spend some time with her "daughter" and Tommy but it was still a little while off.

It had been rough at work, they were already short handed hospital wide due to cut backs and now it seems half the hospital is out sick with this new stomach virus.

She was thinking about all the past weeks events but was smiling knowing everything thing would be OK. She was interrupted when her pager went off.

She looked at just in time to read when it cut off. 

" Dang it not again " she sighed trying to turn it on.

------

Ben, Jason and Steven left the ware house and split off in different directions.

Ben and Jason heading to the hospital and Steven heading off on his special assignment.

Ben and Jason were in a borrowed van and Steven was in a older Ford Taurus.

Ben and Jason got to the hospital and walked in.

The place was pretty packed but according to the instructions the kid was on the third floor but the room was unknown.

The two slipped into the elevator and made their way to the intended floor.

When the door opened they were on a floor that seemed abandoned except for the sheriff deputy who was talking to the night nurse.

They walked up to the desk.

" excuse me gentleman but visiting hours ende........

"Don't move or scream" Ben pulled out a revolver and pointed it at the cop while  Jason pointed a sawed off double barrel shotgun at the nurse.

"Look we don't want no trouble, you two pay attention and you won't get hurt" Ben said as he disarmed the cop and took his radio off his belt.

They forced the two down the hallway.

Harold Gupta was just locking the janitors closet when he turned to be facing the barrel of a shotgun.

"Open the door hagjie" Jason ordered.

With shacking hands he did as told.

The bikers forced the three into the closet and locked the door after verifying it couldn't be opened from the other side.

"Let's find this kid and get out of here" Ben said as he walked over to the desk.

Jason watched for others as Ben looked over the roster.

There seemed to be only three people on this ward.

"Bingo, room 302 he said as they made their way to the room.

---------------

Kelly was going over an algebra problem when the door opened.

Visiting hours had ended about an hour ago but her mom was only working till lunch tonight.

Normally Trudy was off this week but they were short handed, so her and Kelly were going to leave together.

She heard the door open, she looked up expecting to see her mom but froze when two men with guns walked in.

"DON'T  move" one of them said.

"What do you want"? Tommy asked feeling fear rising in him, but he wasn't scared for his life he was scared that Kelly would get hurt.

" please you can do whatever you want to me but leave her alone" he said as he sat up.

"NO"!! Kelly yelled as she tossed herself over him.

Ben nodded to Jason.

Jason walked over and grabbed the girl by her hair, to his surprise it came off in his hand.

He looked at the girlish looking boy wearing a denim skirt black tights and a blue shirt and black denim cropped jacket.

" what the hell is this, its a little fag"!!!! Jason spat tossing Kelly's wig over in the corner of the room. He looked at the trembling kid. "He's cute" he thought, Jason had a fetish involving dominating a little sissy or lady boy. 

"What do we do boss"? 

" Get up both of you"!! Ben barked.

"He cant, he's hurt" Kelly yelled.

"Get a wheel chair" he told Jason.

Jason poked his head out and looked, he saw one.

"Look kid the two of you are coming with us, we only need you but if you fight us your". He looked at Kelly.

" Friend is going to be hurt very badly understand "?.

" I'll do what you want just don't hurt her, please" Tommy said squeezing her hand.

"Hey boss I got one" Jason said as he walked in pushing a wheel chair.

"You help your boyfriend into the chair" Ben ordered.

Kelly helped Tommy sit up, he inhaled deeply as a sharp pain tore through him.

But driven by the fear of what these animals would do to Kelly he was able with her help to get into the chair.

"Alright kids let's get this straight, the lobby isn't all that crowded we're going to be calm and if you yell I'm not above aborting this job and running, but if I have to do that then I'm going to shoot the two of you got that? He asked.

Tom and Kelly nodded.

The group made their way to the elevator, they passed a closet and heard people banging on the door and yelling.

Kelly was trembling as they got off in the lobby, there was a security guard texting on his phone by the door, the night receptionist was busy with a man holding his arm which seemed to be limp.

And none of the people waiting seemed to notice them. She wanted to scream but she glanced to her side and could see the gun one of the men had under his coat. He had it right behind Tommy's head.

She felt her heart fall as they got to a van parked off to the side.

Tommy winced as he was loaded into the van.

One of the men hopped in back with them as the other drove.

------------

" Alright good"Lyle said into his phone.

"Is the boss here yet?" Kale asked as he walked in the back room of the abandoned bar.

"Naw he's going to be a bit, the others have the kid and are going to meet the boss at that old fair ground outside of town.

Kale's heart sank "Who did that and on who's orders"? He demanded.

" The old man ordered it, said I was moving up to shot caller so I was told to handle it on my own " Lyle smiled.

"Well I've got to hit the head" Lyle said as he walked by patting Kale on the shoulder.

Kale waited till he was out of site, he pulled out a cellphone and texted williams.

--------

Trudy got off the elevator and walked into a scene from a police movie.

There were cops everywhere.

"Oh my God Trudy" a woman yelled.

"We've been trying to page you" Pam the night nurse said as she walked over.

"My pager isn't working right, what's going on? She felt fear

Her heart dropped as the nurse explained what had happened, the shrill scream she let out had to have been heard by the whole town.

--------

" Sam was in her office when her phone rang, she answered and it was agent Williams.

As soon as he told her what had happened, she hung up on him.

She ran from the store hopped in her truck and burned rubber leaving the parking lot.

"I'll kill him, I'll kill him"!!!! She yelled over and over as she drove.

Her phone rang over and over William trying to reach her.

---------

Kale was fidgeting and watching Lyle, he knew he had to keep his eye on the olde r biker. Lyle was violent and had mentioned he had killed before.

As he watched there was a sound of a door opening, Ben walked in pushing the kid in a wheel chair.

Kale was confused.

" Here's the kid, boss will be here in a bit but wants you to find out where his old man is" Ben said.

"I thought you were meeting him at the fair ground"? Kale asked.

" Change of plans, I got to get back we got the kids little pansy boyfriend back at the warehouse" he said as he walked out.

Kale looked at Tommy, he looked like he was in pain all this movement can't be good for him.

He watched Lyle as he sat down looking for something in a bag.

--------

Kelly was sitting in a cold room in a dingy warehouse, she was scared and worried about Tommy they had been separated from each other and he was taken away.

The biker was looking at her strange, he walked over to her she tried to get closer to the corner she was in but the concrete wall wouldn't budge.

"You know I've always had a thing for little girls like you, we got a minute before Ben gets back let's have a little fun" he smiled as he grabbed Kelly by the back of her neck and jerked her to her feet.

"No"!!! She screamed as she was lead fighting to a table.

He forced her over and held her down.

She felt him lift her skirt.

" Aw ain't these cute"he said as he felt her bottom through her white hello kitty panties with the pink trim, they were her favorite.

"Ah what have we here"? He said as she felt him rub the front of her panties gently caressing her and softly squeezing.

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

" Please don't "!! She sobbed.

" Aw don't worry sweetie I guarantee you'll love it" he laughed.

She felt his fingers grab the waistband when suddenly he let go.

She heard a struggling noise.

She turned to see a larger biker had the young biker in a chokehold and had lifted him off the ground.

The young biker was fighting and fling his arms and legs around. He reached for a knife in his belt, Kelly watched as the older biker appllied more pressure, she heard a snapping noise and the older man jerked.

With a crack the young biker went limp. The older biker let him fall to the floor with a thud.

She stood up and tried to back away but the table was there.

She was terrified standing in front of this large intimidating man, bill Gregory also known as Hoss was a walking mountain  at six feet five and two hundred and sixty pounds of mostly muscle.

He had a big bushy Beard and dressed as a biker he looked mean.

Kelly was scared.

He bent down on one knee, "you OK kid"? He asked taking a hankie out and wiping her tear filled eyes.

She nodded and he took her hand. " come on we need to leave"! He said leading her out of the building, they walked around a few bushes and there was a large Harley Davidson motorcycle.

He climbed on. "Climb on I think I know where they took Tommy" he said.

"You know Tommy"? She asked.

" Well yeah he's kinda my grandson* Bill smiled.

Kelly hopped on the back and held on to the big man's waist.

-------;-------

Sam was in a rage, she had gone by the house and grabbed her rifle and some ammo. She had remembered one of stonewalls old hang outs from the one time they had been to Jackson years ago.

It was closed now but maybe.

As she was sitting at a red light tempted to run it a motorcycle stopped beside her.

She glanced at it and her eyes locked onto the rider.

He looked up and smiled at her.

Ben had gotten half way back to the warehouse when he remembered he forgot to get something from Lyle so he had turned around.

"Damn I love a woman in a truck" Ben thought looking at the pretty lady driving the jacked up Ford.

She looks shocked, must be my good looks" he thought licking his lips.

"That bastard, that fucking bastard" she gritted her teeth.

Ben had been there the night Stacy and him were attacked, he was the one who held her down and forced her to watch six other men rape Stacy.

He had been able to disappear and was never caught.

Sam couldn't help it, she grabbed her pistol and pointed it at him.

His eyes got big as he turned the throttle and speed through the red light.

Sam floored it catching rubber in the first four gears as she took off after him.

He had an advantage over her truck with his motorcycle.

He squeezed down an alley.

Sam took off around the block.

She rounded the corner as he was coming out of the narrow alley.

"Shit" he yelled as he speed up.

The chipped 7.3 power stroke in Sam's truck was working hard but keeping up with the motor bike.

She reached out and fired.

"What the fuck is wrong with this crazy bitch" he yelled as he ducked the shots.

This whole place was mostly abandoned warehouses and old run down apartments.

Sam had one shot left, she shot and was rewarded with the back tire shredding and the bike fish tailing into a parked car.

Ben flew off the bike and skidded across the road stopping on a set of railroad tracks.

He lay there feeling like every bone in his body was broke.

He heard foot steps he looked to see the woman standing there.

Sam looked at the man laying there.

"Who are you"? He asked.

"Look at me and tell me you don't recognize me" She sneered.

He looked at the woman, she had tattoos on her arms he could make out a few in the light of the street lamp.

They looked familiar but he couldn't place them.

"Where is my son"? She demanded.

Then it hit him who she was.

" Sam"!!! He said.

"Fuck you I ain't saying anything" he spat on her as he sat up.

At that moment the track he was sitting on shifted and pinned his leg to the side of the other track.

There was a crack as the bone broke.

He didn't yell he screamed, he tried to get lose as the lights started to flash and he heard the horn of a train in the distance.

"Please help me, please"!! He begged.

" Where's my son and then I'll help you " Sam said as the train was getting closer.

She looked down the line and could see a light coming around a curve.

"He's at the wee clover, he's at the wee clover fuck please help me"!!! He was screaming.

Sam bent down and whispered in his ear.

" Rot in hell" she stood and walked back in the direction of her truck.

"You fucking bitch, you faggot whore, I'll fucking kill you"!!! He yelled.

" hoooonnnnnnkkkkkk"!!!!!!!

"No please help me, Sam I'm sorry pleassssss.

" Hoooonnnnnnkkkkkk!!!!!

"Nooooooooo, " Ahhhhhhhhhhhjj................

That and the sound of crunching Was all Sam heard as the train rolled over him. She smiled as she put her truck in gear and backed up.

-------------

Agent Williams was set up at the fair grounds with an entire tactical response team waiting on the bikers to arrive with Tommy. He had snipers set with shoot to kill orders, if anything happened to Tommy Bill and Sam would never forgive him. At that point he didn't know who he should be more afraid of.

As he watched a old car pulled down into the main square of the park.

A biker got out and opened the trunk.
He reached in a was pulling what looked like a person out of the back.

"Now" he called over his radio.

The men surrounded the car.

The biker tossed his hands in the air.

"Tommy, Tommy" Will yelled as he bent down and pulled the mask off the figure.

There was a small Late teens boy who looked like he was high as you can get.

"Am I getting paid now"? He asked.

He looked at the biker.

" What is this"? He demanded.

The biker smiled.

"Hey Boss, Kale's a Nark" he laughed.

At that moment williams noticed the blue tooth ear piece in the bikers ear.

------------

Lyle heard everything, he smiled.

He looked behind him to see Kale watching him.

"Hey boss look in that bag on the table for my plires.

 kale was hesitant, he was trying to figure out how to get the boy out and take care of Lyle, if he got word out then the boys Friend was dead.

He could blow his cover but the boss and his guys could walk in any minute.

He nodded and walked over to the table.

Lyle stood and pulled out his Glock 40.

He walked up behind kale.

Tommy wasn't sure what was going on but something told him to warn the man.

" LOOK OUT "!!! Tom yelled

Kale ducked right as the gun went off.

He knocked the gun from lyles hand it landed by Tommy's feet.

The two started fighting like cats and dogs, they broke the table smashed through crates.

The whole time Tommy was trying to reach the gun, it hurt to move but fear let him push through the pain, the gun was just right out of reach.

Kale had been a army ranger before he became a marshal but even he was having trouble fighting Lyle.

Lyle was taller then Kale and was also into weight lifting and steroids.

"I always knew you were a Nark"!! Lyle said as he slammed Kale's head against the wall.

He let kale fall to the floor.

"I'm gonna enjoy this" he smiled.

He pulled out a switch blade and knelt down.

He went to stab Kale in the head but he tossed his hand up.

Kale yelled in pain as the knife went through his hand.

Lyle just smiled and forced the knife closer toward Kale's forehead.

"BANG"!!! Lyle jerked.

"BANG"!!! "BANG"!!! He jerked again and fell over dead.

Kale pushed him off and he rolled over.

Kale sat up looking at his hand with the knife in it.

He grabbed the handle, it made a slurping sound and he gritted his teeth as he pulled it out.

It clanked as he tossed it across the room.

He looked at Tommy who was still pointing the gun at him.

"It's OK kid, I'm a US Marshall" he said as he stood.

Tommy relaxed a bit he fell backwards and sat in the wheel chair.

Kale walked over, he saw tom looking at Lyle.

"Don't feel bad kid, that's a kinder death then he deserves" kale said as he walked over and grabbed a cloth from the bag on the ground.

He carefully wrapped his hand.

He got behind the chair.

"Come on we need to go" he said as he started to push.

"What about Kelly" the boy asked weakly.

"Don't worry we'll find her" Kale said hoping he was right.

"Where did you learn to shoot like that"? Kale asked.

" Well my mom takes me to her gun club once a week and we shoot, she says I need to know in case I need to defend myself " Tommy said.

"Remind me to thank your mom" Kale said as he opened the door to the hall.

-----------------

Sam came to a screeching halt as she arrived at the old pub.

She grabbed her rifle expecting a fight.

As she was about to enter she heard a motorcycle coming.

She quickly ducked behind a dumpster, the motorcycle came to a stop.

She thought she heard someone say something about her truck.

Then the motor shut off.

She emerged.

"Hold It"!!! She yelled.

"Woah SAM don't shoot" the man yelled with his hands up.

"SAM please don't shoot him" Kelly yelled as she came from around him.

Sam almost dropped her rifle.

"B..... B..Bill"!! She yelled.

He nodded and walked over to her, he embraced her in a hug that lifted her off her feet.

She let her rifle fall and hugged him crying.

" I thought you were dead" she cried.

"I know, I know I've been watching out for you this whole time, I couldn't contact you cause it could blow your cover" he said as he let go and wiped her eye with his thumb.

"Tommy"! She gasped and reached down and grabbed her rifle.

The two of them were about to go in when the door opened and they saw a beaten and bloody biker pushing Tommy out in a wheel chair.

" Don't move dirt bag" Bill yelled pointing his pistol at the man.

"US Marshall don't shoot"!!! Kale yelled.

" Don't shoot him"!!! Tommy yelled.

The man looked at Tommy who he could tell was shocked to see his Grandpa alive and well.

"Grandpa"? Tommy said.

" Hey buddy its me" bill said as he knelt down and hugged him.

Sam walked over to kale. 

"You look like shit" she laughed.

"I feel like shit" he laughed then coughed.

Sam hugged him.

"Thank you for saving my son"! She said.

" I should thank you for teaching him to shoot, he saved my life in there.

Sam looked at him puzzled.

"You can ask him about it later" kale said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette.

"Hey you, where's stownwall"? . 

"He's riding into town he's still a ways out though" kale said.

"Where's the guy who did that to you" Bill asked.

"Back there why"? Kale said puzzled.

" Hold off on reporting all this, I have an idea" Bill said as he pulled out his phone to call Red.

-------------

Williams was Interrogating the biker they arrested at the fair grounds when his phone rang, it was Kale.

"Damnit Where have you been I've been trying to call you"!! He yelled.

" Look the kids are fine Sam is here with some guy named bill, Stonewalls on his way but we have a plan"!!

"Kale I can't let you kill him"!! Williams said in a hushed voice as he walked into his office and shut the door.

" We're not, just listen " kale said and then went on to say what was going to happen.

The more he heard the more he liked.

---------

Stonewall and two of his best friends were riding into Jackson, they were almost to the city limits when a plume of bikers came out of no where and surrounded them.

They were forced to stop.

The other two were ready to fight but stonewall held them back.

The crowd of bikes moved to the side as a tall intimidating man with greying redish brown hair walked through the crowed and stood in front of Stonewall.

Phil Gregory or Red as his friends called him, was just as big as his brother Bill, he was the kind of guy that he respected those who respected him.

Over the last thirty years He has worked his way from prospect to President of his chapter.

Unlike those before him he was a very smart man, he had rules that all his people had to follow, No drinking while working, respect women, absolutely no drug use and never fight or hurt a fellow angel.

He was a man who got what he wanted, he had grew up watching his mom get abused by his dad and other bikers and he swore he'd put a stop to it one day, it took twenty seven years but he did and not only had  his Branch become the largest the Hells Angles had ever seen but they even had a very up standing reputation with local law enforcement and other gangs in the area.

Red was a business man plain and simple.

The police tended to look the other way as long as they didn't cause trouble.

Stonewall was keeping a brave face but he felt like pissing himself, he knew what happened to those who crossed Red.

"I thought I told you I didn't want you here, Stonewall" Red said as he lit a cigar.

"Come on ole buddy I'm just taking care of a little business then I'll be gone" He said.

"Yeah well you see your business involves some of my family and I don't much like that" Red smiled at the look on Stones face.

"Hey they're not Ken to ya, its just that piss ant Sam Colby and his kid" he said.

"Well ya see boy, not all Family is blood kin, and Sam and his son are my Family.

Stonewall went to say something but his world went black.

-----------

Stonewall felt like he had a hang over as he slowly came to, he heard a knocking sound.

He was in a old four door Cadillac.

He looked out the window to see a three state highway patrolmen

Standing there.

He used the handle to roll down the window.

" Sir I need the three of you to step out of the car.

He looked to see his men in the back seat just waking up too.

They were removed from the car.

More cops arrived as the cops started to search the car.

"Woah lookie here" one cop said as he pulled a gun out from under the seat.

"Glock 40 cal" he said as he unloaded it and placed it on top of the car.

Next was a bag and someone yelled back jackpot as the bag was unzipped and over five pounds of little baggies of meth fallout with a note book contain what seemed to be a list of sales.

Stonewall knew he had been set up as he was being read his rights.

The trunk was opened and a cop called the others over.

He was stuffed in the back of the car and the officer went to look in the truck.

There were the bodies of Lyle and Jason.

------------

Kelly woke up and streched, she looked around her room and then at the door.

"Mom I'm fine" she said as she saw her mom was looking at her through the cracked door.

"I know sweet heart its just" Trudy didn't want to let her out of site after what had happened.

She had thought that letting Sam and Tommy near her would be to dangerous but knew that it wasn't their falt, she also knew if she separated the two Kelly would never forgive her.

After the doctor had checked the two of them he tried to get Kelly to stay at the hospital but she wanted to go home.

Tommy was checked and found he was OK, he had to have some stitches replaced but he was fine.

Kelly walked down stairs and saw her grandfather was there drinking coffee. He smiled at her and sat his cup down.

He walked over and hugged her.

"I was so worried about you last night" he said as he held her.

I'm OK grandpa" she said.

--------------

Sam sat across the table from the man who she had looked up to like a father. He was older now but looked about the same.

"I thought you were dead" she said.

"I know but I had to lay low, you don't know how much it hurt to watch you go through all that" he said as he squeezed her hand.

"You're the one who leaves those gifts on my front porch on mine and Toms birthday, and during Christmas"? She said.

He smiled and nodded.

" And when we lived in that dingy apartment while I was going to school, when I needed more to cover that months rent that was you who paid Georgie wasn't it" she said with a tear in her eye.

"I saw you hurting and I knew you needed help" he said.

"Well no more we have a lot of catching up to do" Sam said.

He smiled.

-------------

Well stonewall and his two friends were charged with possession with intent, possession of a stollen fire arm and because his prints were on the gun used to kill Lyle he was charged with two counts of first degree murder.

After serviral weeks of deliberation he was sentenced to death, while his two cronies received life sentences.

Agent Williams helped cover their kidnapping, they told the investigators they escaped and ran for help. There wasn't much read into it. And some strings were pulled to account for the fact that one of  the kiddnapers who were caught on tape was one of the bodies found in the truck of Stonewalls car.

The other seemed to have had a wreck and unfortunately happened to have landed on a railroad track that was active.

Sam and Kelly were promised by Bill and Red that as Long as they lived they would protect her and Tommy as well as Kelly and her family Sam and Tom were relieved to not have to move anymore..

Now the kids need to find a new school.

They ended up deciding to go to Tracy's school. But first they had to talk with the dean.

--------------

By this time Tom was up and about, everything was great now that things had calmed down a bit.

He still felt bad for killing the biker but he was getting some much needed council from a very good doctor, the very same doctor was helping Kelly start her road to becoming her true self.

The large group, George, Trudy, Sam, Rob, Tommy and kelly all sat in the head masters office, the head master looked at Kelly.

"Well young lady I hear that you're a very special girl" he said.

She nodded but felt nervous.

"There is no need to be nervous my dear, yes this is a Christian school but we are very open to any and all people who wish to join us" I promise bullying is not tolerated at all and you'll find eventually that you're not the only special girl here" he smiled.

A pretty woman about sams age stood and walked over to his side.

"This is my vice principal, and my wife Hannah" he smiled.

"Hi Rob" she said.

"Hello Hanna" he said.

Sam looked at Rob.

He nodded.

"Bobby has given me a great recommendation for the two of you, as you know his daughter Tracy also attends this school.

It's a little late but we'll let you test out and I have no problem with allowing you to finish out the year" he said.

After all was said and done it was agreed that the kids will start the next week.

As they walked out Sam asked Rob.

"Was that your army friend"? 

" Yeah the dean was my college roommate and had been in the Navy, we're all from around this area, we met back up at the VA, he took a liking to her and they have been together since " he smiled.

"Does he know"? She asked.

" Yeah but you know what they say, true love conquers all".

"Speaking of love" Sam said.

She grabbed Bob and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Thank you for everything"!!

He smiled.

Kelly looked at Tommy.

He got the message.

She stood close and he lifted her chin.

She wrapped her arms around him as his lips met hers, her foot involuntarily lifted and her leg curled behind her.

" Ah hum" they heard.

They looked to see the adults starring at them.

"Son we gonna have to have a talk" Grandpa George said then smiled.

They smiled and started to laugh.

"Life is good" Kelly thought as she and Tommy walked towards the car.

The End =^_^=

  

For now.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapter 10, or 11?

Uhuru N'Uru's picture

This is clearly listed as the Final Chapter, but if you look at the entire Book's Chapter Ordering, listed both under Chapter 1, and the sidebar, you see this order;

    An Accidental Meeting – Chapter 1
        … to …
    An Accidental Meeting – Chapter 9
    An Accidental Meeting – Final Chapter
    An Accidental Meeting – Chapter 10

So something's wrong with that listing, my guess, this is actually Chapter 11, but I haven't read it yet, as I wait for books to be completed before starting to read them.

So which chapter is this?


Dark Elven Sissy Slut – Uhuru N’Uru

Thanks

Uhuru N'Uru's picture

When you use the "Printer-friendly version" from the first Chapter and/or Book Page, to get the entire book as one file for easier and/or offline reading, then outlining errors mess that book up, if not corrected.

Though it doesn't apply in this case, an increasing number of authors are doing a rapid switch from final chapter posting, to Kindle enforced removal of the entire story, often resulting in the completed work only being on BCTS for a few days.

That's not ideal when you don't even start reading a story until last chapter is posted, so making offline copies of the "Printer-friendly version" as each chapter's posted, has become my standard procedure, on BCTS.

I still visit the site often, for each post, but wait for a completion before starting to read, and by having an offline copy, I don't have to rush to read it, just in case the story gets removed. Instead I can read a completed work at my leisure.

I just can't get into long multi-post stories, when they are drip fed over several months, and occasionally years, without any guarantee of completion. I'm not complaining about how the site, and authors are working, just stating how I deal with that situation.


Dark Elven Sissy Slut – Uhuru N’Uru

Taking out the trash

Jamie Lee's picture

When a group goes after someone the first rule they should have learned was, kids are off limits. Because momma bears are known to be past angry when their cubs are threatened. And when momma has enough fire power to decorate several people, her cub should never have been touched.

A relocated person and her child are on the hit list of an evil AH, and the Marshall isn't allowed to get involved? Serve and protect doesn't seem to outweigh the bottom line.

But, a much larger family was in action and without a shot being fired, nailed the one who thought himself something special. And he will not bother anyone ever again.

Ben made a real big mistake running and not knowing the area. It is never wise to go around an active railroad yard, as he discovered too late. It was also strange how he asked for help when his foot was trapped by the switch, yet he took part when Stacy was killed. Why did he think Sam would help him after Stacy was killed and Tommy taken? He should have known his life was forfeit because of what he did, and the woman after him was going to let him die.

I put this story in the "can't stop reading" category once it's started. There are several places where a tissue alert should have been placed, those places were strongly expressive.

Emotions can be hard to present through the use of words, but were well done in this story. It was easy to root for Tommy and Kelly, and feel their pain.

Now that the threat to the families has been eviscerated, and the kids are at a new school, what else could possible challenge their daily lives? As in the next installment of their lives.

Others have feelings too.

This story turned out to be

This story turned out to be hidden treasure. Once I started I couldn't stop until I completed the whole story. A great read thank you for sharing.

Willow