An Accidental Meeting, 4

Printer-friendly version
Tommy was constantly being bullied in school by Randy on a daily basis.
Tommy's life completely changes when he meets a mysterious girl after school
while riding his bike. This accidental meeting... led to something more!

An Accidental Meeting
Chapter 4

by Kayla Don

Copyright © 2012, 2013 Kayla Don
All Rights Reserved.

Image Credits: Title Picture purchased and licensed for publishing from

123rf.com. The model(s) in this image is in / and are no way connected with this story nor supports nor conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena

Calico M950 9mm pistol picture from www.gunsamerica.co ~Sephrena

Divider licensed for use in publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com ~Sephrena.

Legalities: Archiving and reposting of this story *unchanged* is permitted provided that: 1) You must have contacted the author, Kayla, and have asked permission first and received said permission to host this particular work. 2) No fee be charged, either directly or indirectly (this includes so-called "adult checks") or any form of barter or monetary transfers in order to access viewing this work *and* (3) PROVIDED that this disclaimer, all author notes, legalities and attribution to the original author are contained unchanged within the work. 4) The author of this work, Kayla, must be provided free account access at all times the work is hosted in order to modify or remove this work at her sole discretion.

The characters, situations, and places within this work are fictional. Any resemblance between actual people (living or dead), places, or situations is entirely coincidental.

This work is the copyrighted material of the respective author. ~Kayla.


 
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
 
Chapter 4
 
Kelly and Tommy had been spending a lot of time together during the week. The plan that Tommy's mother had come up with to give her the right opportunity to tell Tommy seemed reasonable, and yet, Kelly was dreading it. All the unknowns of what could happen afterwards... but she knew it had to be done.
 
 
The two were sitting on Tommy’s couch watching a movie when Tommy whispered, “Kelly.”

“Hmm?” she replied, just enjoying being with him.

“How would you like to try and go on a real date?”

Kelly looked up at Tommy. “This must be the plan,” she thought, “Here it goes...”

Tommy looked into her eyes. “It would be a dance and get together at a local club my mom knows well. Just teens like us.”

Kelly's doubts melted as Tommy's grin widened. She felt his reassuring squeeze on her hand.

“I would love to,” she dreamily answered as she snuggled back up beside him to finish watching her movie with him.

A few minutes later, Sam popped her head in the room. “Kelly could you come with me to my room for a minute.”

“Sure,” she said as she got up.

Tommy clicked the remote, pausing the movie. “I'll wait for you to get back.”

Kelly smiled.
 
 
“I have a surprise for you,” Sam said as she walked to the closet.

“I hope it fits you” she said as she turned holding a long black dress. The dress went down to about an inch above her ankle and had a slit from the thigh down.

“Oh my gosh! It’s beautiful!!” Kelly exclaimed as she held the dress up against her dazzled with its look.

“I told the woman at the store my thirteen year old had a formal dance and wanted to look really mature.”

“This had to have cost a lot,” Kelly gulped, as her fingers dragged lightly across the fabric of the dress. “It just wouldn't be right having you to buy this just for me to use at the dance.”

Sam laughed. “Don’t worry it was used! And what's more, it's yours.”

Sam went back over to the closet and pulled out a matching pair of black two inch heels she then set on the bed.

“I also got you these. They came with the dress so I don’t know if they’ll fit you.” Sam admitted.

Kelly took off her sandals and slipped her foot in one.

“It’s a perfect fit!” she announced.

“I lucked out it seems.” Sam said. “I do have a good eye at measurements.”

“Yes you do!” Kelly tearfully said as she hugged her. “Thank you Sam.”

“You're welcome dear.” Sam smiled.

Kelly sniffled some as she pulled away and dabbed at the tears on her cheeks. “Why are you helping me like this?”

Sam sat down on the edge of her bed and answered, “Because it seems like the right thing to do.”

Sam patted the bed for her to sit down beside her. Kelly did.

“And, at the moment, you're like the daughter I never had. That, and I like helping people.” Sam added.

Kelly stared down at her lap, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Sam waited for a minute, and seeing that Kelly was kind of stuck pondering things, broke the silence.

“Did he ask you”?

“Mmmm. Yeah. And I can’t wait!” Kelly exclaimed.

Sam noted Kelly's reaction. “Look, when your on this date with Tommy, I want you to focus only on the date - not about telling him. It is more about you being yourself and having a good time.”

“Ok” Kelly said sounding a little down.

“Just have fun and be the girl you already are. I know you're scared, but I can also tell it’s going to be alright.” Sam said as she hugged the girl.

Kelly wiped her nose.

“Would you like to try them on?” Sam asked.

Kelly shook her head. “No thank you. I want it to be on the night of the dance when I wear it.”

“Well before you go, I need a few more measurements.” Sam said as she held up a tape.

Kelly stood up moved as she was directed to by Sam as she was measured.

“Ok I got them. Don't worry about a thing. Go on back to your movie and your boyfriend.” Sam giggled.
 
 
Kelly walked into the room with a bright smile on her face.

“What was that about?” Tommy asked as he unpaused the movie.

“Just some more girl talk,” she cryptically answered. Despite several small attempts by Tommy to prod her for more, she resisted. She just curled up beside him to enjoy their movie together for a little while longer.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
It was getting a little late and Kelly needed to get home. She said her goodbye to both Tommy and Sam and left waving good night to him as he watched her walking away from the his front door.

She was lucky she left Tommy's when she did! She heard her mom arriving home just as she locked the bathroom door.

After she carefully returned to resembling Randy again, she stashed her stuff under her bathroom sink to move later from.
 
 
Randy hopped downstairs and found his mom watching TV in the living room.

“Hey mom.”

“Hi sweetie. How was your day?”

“It was cool. How was yours?”

“I have some good news!!”

“What is it mom?”

“I’m off tomorrow! So I thought we could spend the day together.”

“Oh! Well... I sorta already have plans...” Randy admitted, feeling really awful because he hardly ever spent any time with his mother.

“Okay, well... that’s fine.” she said. She acting like she wasn’t hurt, but Randy could tell.

“I change what I wanted to do.” Randy offered.

“Oh its fine sweetie. I’ll just rent a movie. You go on and have fun.” she smiled.

Randy felt a deep hurt inside. He knew it would be neglecting her and yet she wanted to spend time with him.

“Ok mom.” Randy said as he sat down beside her and snuggled up with her. Randy's mother was surprised! It had been years since they had snuggled.

“Is something on your mind?” his mom asked, wondering if this was her own child.

“Nawww. I’m just tired.” he said.

They watched TV together for a little while more enjoying each other's company. After awhile, Randy touched his mother's arm.

“I'm going to head on to bed. Nite mom.”

“See you tomorrow honey,” she patted his shoulder as Randy broke from the snuggle and stood up.

Randy smiled and looked down as he gave her a small wave and turned to head on upstairs.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Randy tossed and turned all night, having dreams about when he told Tommy the truth. In one dream, Tommy jumped across the table and started beating him to a pulp. The pain of the blows blinded his vision of the dream and the dream faded out with the lingering and sad feeling within Randy of Why? In another, he was in a ball gown with Tommy dressed as a prince. Tommy had finished dancing with him and turned to go off with another girl in a similarly dressed gown. As Randy tried to chase after Tommy, incredulous that he would leave him, Tommy turned around and said, “Why would I want to be with you? I want to be with a real girl.”

The fear and horror of Tommy doing this to him broke his heart. The dream faded with shame, horror, and intense sorrow engulfing him. I am a girl! Tommy!!! I am a real girl! In what was the last of the dream sequences, Tommy stood up and was suddenly dressed like Rambo. He pulled out a machine gun from nowhere and aimed it right at him! As soon as the first bullet hit Randy, he woke up!

The pain and shock of the realism of the dream had been too much for him to continue dreaming it. He was still panting and his heart was racing from it. This was not a good night at all!

Randy wiped his tears away as got up out of bed. He opened his bedroom door and went downstairs.
 
 
It was dark downstairs, but he saw that the kitchen light was on so he tip toed over to the door and peeked in.

His mom was sitting at the kitchen bar counter, holding a picture that had been taken from a few years before.

It was a picture of her, Katie and Randy and their dad back before he left from when they went to the beach down in Biloxi, Mississippi. Randy remembered it because it was the next day that they found Katie coughing up blood in the hotel bathroom.

More sorrow and pain.

Randy turned around and went back up to his room.

He flung himself down onto his bed, frustrated and hurt.

Randy wondered deeply if what he was doing the right thing.

Am I really a girl? Really? Am I Kelly? Or can it be... am I really... Randy? he thought as he pushed himself back under the covers.

Just who am I? Who? Randy pulled the blanket up tight around his neck and pushed his head deeper into the pillow trying to get comfortable. Kelly and how she felt pervaded his entire being. Soft, soothing, and so nice. Randy smiled.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
When Randy got up, it was almost noon. He went out in the hallway and went over and quietly opened up his mother's bedroom door. He saw that she was sound asleep in her room. Cautiously, and as quietly as possible, Randy closed the door.

He tip toed over to Katie’s room and started packing.

He grabbed a light pink pleated skirt and a white long sleeve turtle neck. Then he packed in some white tights and his favorite knee high brown moccasin boots. He also placed his makeup kit and a bag with his wig in it on top of the rest. He zipped his school backpack up and strapped it on.

Randy went outside and slipped onto his bike. He rode down the street until he found the small gas station. As he usually did, he walked his bicycle around back and locked it up on the old bike rack, still halfway attached to the building wall, with a chain through it and both tires and the frame. Then he went around the side of the building to the bathroom and locked the door. It was unisex so no one would question if a girl came out from it.

He got to work on changing. Fifteen minutes later, which was a personal best record, Kelly exited the gas station bathroom and walked down to the bus stop.
 
 
A young man in baggie shorts, white sneakers, and white hat cocked to the side, was walking down the street when he saw her.

“That’s that little bitch from the theater!!” he thought.

He looked around quickly and spotted an unchained bike outside a store next to him. He jumped on it and took off.

“Where the hell is this bitch going??” he thought while struggling to keep up with the bus. After about twenty-five minutes and three stops later he saw her get off. Sweating profusely and exhausted, he ditched the bike and began to follow her.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
While Kelly was walking down the sidewalk, she had an uneasy feeling like she was being watched. She glanced about several times, but seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she shrugged it off.

She turned down a side street and then another neighborhood corner until she came to Tommy’s house. She saw Tommy working on his dad's old motorcycle in the shed off to the side of the house.

She stealthily padded o nthe grass up behind Tommy then suprised him by engulfing him in a loving hug.

“Wha…? Oh! hey Kell”! Tommy laughed as he dropped his wrench, turned and hugged her back.

“Are you ready for tonight” he asked.

“Yep! I’ve got everything here.” Kelly said, holding up her school pack that she had just unstrapped and slid off of her back.

“Would it be ok if I looked?” he mockingly smiled as he made a playful grab for the bag.

“No!” Kelly refused, feeling that streak of fear shoot through her limbs.

“You’ll see it when I’m wearing it,” she laughed.

Tommy’s face got real red as he gave her that familiar goofy grin.

“What time does the dance start?” she asked

“We’ll need get there about seven,” he smiled.

“Well, I’m going to go say hi to your mom. I'll be back out in a few minutes.” she said.

Tommy tickled her side and playfully chased her a few steps as Kelly dashed laughing towards the back door.
 
 
Kelly knocked on the screen door and found Sam working on lunch.

“Oh hey Kelly, What’s up?” Sam said as Kelly came inside.

Sam was putting some pan baked style corn bread into the oven.

“Mmm I'm here to spend as much time as I can with Tommy.” Kelly blushed a little from making her intention known. “What ya cooking?”

“Oh not much, just some corn bread, squash, mashed potatoes, butter beans and fried chicken.”

“Wow!! That sounds really good! Would you like some help?” Kelly offered.

“Naw! I’m pretty much done. All I left to do was the chicken, but I had just put it on to fry before you came in.”
 
 
After some girl to girl chat, mostly Sam asking about Kelly's feelings and offering her some advice for what to avoid tonight, the oven timer dinged. Sam pulled the corn bread out of the oven and started picking the chicken from her small deep fryer.

Kelly yelled out the back door for Tommy to come in and eat.
 
 
Lunch was great! Kelly got to spend some more time with Sam and Tommy. Afterwards, they watched a couple of movies to pass the time away with.
 
 
Before long it was time to start getting ready.

“Well Kelly, why don’t we go and get ready upstairs while Tommy gets ready down here?” Sam asked.

The two walked upstairs.

“Ok go take a nice warm bath and use this” Sam said while handing Kelly a bottle of bath oil.

Kelly accepted the bottle and started for the bathroom door.

“Hey Kelly wait! I'm going to need your hair.” Sam whispered.

Kelly eyes went a little wide with discomfort, but relented and undid her wig and handed it to Sam. She then dashed into the bathroom and locked the door. Soon the sound of running tub water was heard.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Sam smiled when she looked over the wig. It was made using real human hair and was more fragile than regular wigs using synthetic hair. This particular wig, though, was extremely expensive. She placed it on a styrofoam wig head stand of hers she had bought and began to style it, using the utmost care.

By the time she was done, the wig looked like something out of a romance movie. She had used information from a book she had purchased to work on it with and had turned it from long straight hair to long cascading curls. Sam was quite pleased with the results.

Kelly was just peeking outside the bathroom door, obviously finished with her bath. She had her undergarments on. Kelly had a towel wrapped over her head and one wrapped around her torso to hide behind.

After seeing the coast was clear, Kelly dashed across the hall inside Tommy's mother's room.

As Kelly shut the door, she saw Sam holding the foam head stand displaying her own wig that Sam had styled.

“Oh my gosh!! It’s beautiful!”she almost squealed.

“Go ahead and sit down sweetie,” Sam motioned as she set the wig on the dresser.

Kelly sat down and after getting her "real, much shorter hair" dried thoroughly, Sam carefully placed and reattached the wig back onto Kelly’s head. She even used the bobby pins to secure it in place just like Kelly had been doing. She knew her stuff.

“Thank you so much!” Kelly gushed as she hugged Sam.

“You're welcome kid!” Sam happily said.

After that, Sam got to work using Kelly's trusty makeup kit to fully transform her into an image of beauty that Kelly never thought was possible. It was all in how it was applied and where.

“This cant be me!” Kelly said in disbelief as she observed herself in the mirror. Using her very own makeup, Sam had made her look stunningly beautiful. Even her wig, now styled gorgeously, lent itself to that image.

Kelly looked over at the dress Sam laid out on the bed, long and black. The very same one from the other day.
 
 
“Ok do you want tights, panty hose or these?” Sam asked as she handed Kelly a pair of black stay up stockings.

“Sam?! Where did you get these from?”

“The same store where I got the dress from. Personally I was surprised they even make them for teenagers, but, then I thought that maybe these would look better then tights or hose.”

“I love them!” Kelly stated as she opened up the package.

Sam turned around while Kelly set the towel on the edge of the bed and then changed out of her white panties to the black panties. She then slowly worked the sheer black stockings up along her legs one at a time.

Satisfied, Kelly wrapped the towel back around her torso again.
 
 
“Here try this,” Sam said as she handed what looked like a rubber bra without straps to Kelly.

“What is this?”

“Here, let me show you,” Sam said as she turned Kelly around and pushing the towel down some, pulled the bra around Kelly’s chest. After she clipped it on, she grabbed a black strapless bra, and put it over the tan one.

“Oh my gosh! I have boobs!” Kelly said as she looked at her new chest.

“The bra’s an A-cup and I think the padding fill’s it out nicely, don’t you?”

“Why are you doing all this for me and spending all this money?” Kelly asked.

“I think you’re a sweet girl who has gone through a lot and needs a little help from a friend.” Sam winked.

“And since you’ve been around, I’ve gotten to see my son’s bright smile more than I have in a long, long time. He’s really happy with you Kelly and I can tell that the two of you care very much for one another.”

Kelly nodded.

“You said that your mom doesn’t know, right?” Sam questioned Kelly to make sure she was right of the facts.

“No. She doesn’t.”

“Well, I highly doubted you were going to ask her for help in doing this anyways, so I have taken it upon myself to help you out.” Sam took a deep breath and smiled.

“But what about tonight? What if he hates me after I tell him?” Kelly quivered and was starting to tear up.

“Oh don’t cry sweetie! You’ll ruin your makeup job I just did for you.” Sam said as she quickly got a tissue and dabbed at the corners of Kelley's eyes. “Look it might be a little rocky, but I know my son and I know he’ll come around! He does love you. If it helps, I haven’t spent that much money on you. I make a pretty good living working on computers so money isn’t an issue.”

“Now this is your night and I want you to enjoy it! Comprende?”

“Yeah,” Kelly deflated with a smile as she set her towel down once again and put on her black thigh-length slip. She then picked up the dress and stepped into it, noticing that it now had a little padding in the hips.

“What’s with the padding”? she asked as she was able to zip it from the back up about halfway.

“I put that in last night with my sewing kit, I hope I did it right.” Sam laughed as she finished zipping Kelly's dress up all the way. “I was going by the measurements I took of you.”

“With the padding in the chest and hips along with her hair and makeup, I look a lot older than thirteen,” she thought. “maybe fifteen.”

“It’s perfect!” Kelly announced as she looked herself over in the mirror.

“Wait here while I go and check on Tommy,” Sam said as she left and went downstairs.
 
 
Tommy was sitting on the couch wearing what could only be described as a toned down tuxedo. He had the black dress pants and a button up maroon dress shirt with a black over coat. His hair was combed and slicked down. He looked very handsome.

“Tom, are you ready?”

Tommy grinned. “The question, mom, is are yall?”

Sam knew now was the time. “Come over here to the bottom of the stairs.”

Tommy got up and walked over to the stairs with Sam.

“Okay Kelly!” Sam hollered up. “Come on down.”

Tommy looked up the stairway just in time to see a vision of beauty, unlike any he had ever seen, coming down the stairs.

“Wowww!” Tommy exclaimed with his mouth hanging open.

Kelly descended down the steps gently, taking her time, and unable to contain the happiness that shone from within her. Tommy couldn't help staring at her face and drawn into those smiling eyes. Kelly then reached the bottom and grasped both of Tommy's hands. Tommy then pulled her wrist up and leaned over to kiss it.
 
 
“Okay son, you and Kelly look this way please!!!!! Smile!” she said. They turned and posed. Sam had grabbed her camera and was taking pictures of this occasion. She had gotten off quite a few good shots with some solo shots of each of them.

“Okay, Ill be right back down. Let me change into something more comfortable.” Sam rushed upstairs with the camera. She came back down in a almost knee length hunter green turtle neck sweater dress, black tights and calf high two inch heeled black buckle boots with her hair in a ponytail.

“Ok kids, are you ready?” she asked as she grabbed her purse and keys to her car.

“Yes we are mom.” Tommy replied. Kelly was leaning up against him, obviously enjoying her time with Tommy.

They went to the garage and she unlocked the door to her almost brand new ford focus.

After a little bit of thinking, Tommy got into the back seat and let Kelly, with her much tighter dress, sit up front.

Off they went.

As she drove, Sam said a quick prayer to herself hoping that her son would accept Kelly.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
As they drove, they didn’t notice the beat up old Chevy van that followed them.

“Man why are we following these people again?”

“That mutha fucker and his little bitch friend embarrassed the hell out of me!!! So I’m gonna see how tough his ass is with this pointed on him!” Tony stated as he pulled out his new Calico M950 9mm pistol with a helical top mounted drum.

“OMG! Where’d you get that?”

“Old Billy out behind that gas station sold it to me.”

“You're not really going to shoot them are you?!!”

“Naw! I’m just gonna scare them pretty good. Enough to get back at them for what they did to me.”

“Hey they're stopping!” Tony said as he saw their car slowing down and its blinker turned on.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
They turned into the parking lot of a very nice restaurant. After parking, Tommy and Kelly walked arm in arm into the restaurant.

“I’ll be at the bar you two, so have some fun!” Sam said as she walked over to where the other parents were congregated.
 
 
The restaurant had a large dance floor and there were several other kids out there dancing and goofing around.

“Well would you like to dance”? Tommy gracefully asked.

“I’m... I'm not really good...” Kelly stuttered.

“Neither am I. But I think, together, we can wing it.”

Kelly couldn't resist Tommy's grin.

Sam watched as Tommy and Kelly were dancing to a fast paced song while she sipped on her Hawaiian punch. It being youth night, alcohol wasn’t being served, but even the parents seemed to be having a good time dancing and talking.

They danced quite a few fast pace dances before they sat to eat. They both had burgers and fries.

“Not the most romantic dinner, but it's just fine with me.” Kelly reassured Tommy as she ate.

Kelly was keeping a strong face, but was very extremely nervous. She knew she had to tell Tommy, tonight, and right now. It was the right thing to do, but still, she had a severe case of cold feet syndrome!

She took a deep breath and was about to say it when a very nice slow song came on and the lights went very low.

“Can I have this dance with the prettiest girl here?” Tommy said as he stood and held his hand out.

Kelly nodded and stood up. “I need to do it. And soon!” she thought.

Tommy lead her out to the dance floor the other kids were dancing at and held her close. Most of the other kids seemed to be watching them as they were the best dressed couple in the house.

Tommy led and as it turns out they were both pretty good on the floor. Towards the end of the song, Tommy moved in and, before Kelly could react, he placed his lips on hers and held her in a long deep kiss.

It was pure magic! Kelly was on cloud nine and her mind was awash in bliss.
 
 
Some of the kids started clapping as Tommy broke the kiss on the final note of the song, smiling at Kelly. Tommy bowed to her.

Kelly knew that she still had to tell him right now, before things got deeper between them. Even if he didn’t accept her, she would still treasure this moment forever.

“Tommy! I need you to come with me for a minute, there’s something very important that I have to tell you.” Kelly whispered to him. Tommy nodded and she lead him out the front door away from the music and the other people.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Outside, Kelly’s heart was racing and she knew he had to know. It was killing her inside because she knew she was about to hurt him. But she was determined to do this.

Kelly panted and looked around.

“So what do you want Kell?” Tommy smiled at her, not understanding her anxiousness and very worried look.

“Tommy... do you like me?”

“Wha.. Of course I like you!” he laughed. “In fact I really, really, like you!”

Kelly, fighting her tears again, asked, “Would you still like me if I wasn’t who you think I am? It's complicated.”

Tommy looked puzzled. “What do you mean Kelly?”

“Tommy, look... I’m not really a g...” Kelly was then interrupted.

“Well lookie what we got here!”!came a voice from behind them.

They turned to see Tony standing there with a friend.

“What do you want? Can you not see we’re talking?” Tommy said while pushing Kelly behind him.

“Look you really embarrassed me the other day and I’ve been lookin' all over for you punk!” Toney hissed as he walked closer towards them.

“Stay back!” Tommy commanded.

“No... you stay back!” Tony growled as he pulled out his gun.

Tommy jumped back. Kelly felt a fear worse than telling Tommy about herself. The fear that Tommy might get killed!

“Both of you start walking!” Tony ordered while pointing to an ally off to the side. Tony slipped the gun back under his jacket to hide its presence.
 
 
They walked back around the side of the dance hall and int o the alley between it and another building and stopped at the end.

“You stay there, and you over there” he said as he pointed for Kelly to go to the right side of the ally.

Kelly didn’t want to move but Tommy tapped her side and told her to do it.

“Here Joey,” Tony said, giving the gun to his older friend.

“Keep an eye on him!” he shouted as he walked over towards Kelly.

“Don’t you touch her!!” Tommy yelled and started to move forward. Joey pointed the gun at him and walked closer to him in a threatening manner.
 
 
Even though Tony was only fourteen he was a very good size kid. Standing at five nine, 175 pounds. He was at least three inches taller then Tommy and five inches taller then Kelly.

Tony grabbed Kelly and started to pull her behind a dumpster.

“Let Me GO!!” She screamed as she punched him as hard as she could in the throat.

Tony gasped, grabbing his throat trying to breathe, in the process, letting her go.

Kelly went to run, but then felt something grab her hair, and pull. Tony grabbed the girls hair but to his surprise it came off in his hand.

Tommy stood face to face to Kelly, only it wasn’t Kelly.

It was... Randy?
 
 
It was hard to really see in the dim light of the ally and behind all that pretty makeup, but he wasn't sure.

“Tommy I...” Kelly, or Randy, was sobbing.

“What the fuck man?!!” Tony yelled as he grabbed Kelly by the arm and pulled her back hard to him, tripping her.

Kelly closed her eyes bracing for the punch.

But all she heard was a grunt.

She looked and saw Tommy between her and Tony.

Tommy did two quick chest punches and a strong upper kick to Tony's sternum that sent him flying on back towards his friend.

Tommy then looked toward Kelly. Was that really Randy? No, it couldn't be!

His brain was having a hard time trying to picture what he was seeing. It was just so unbelievable.

He was about to say something when he heard. “YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!!”

Tony was less then ten feet away and pointing the gun at her.

Kelly resigned herself to her fate and closed her eyes.

The loud crack of a gunshot deafened her and scared her in the same instant. But she didn’t feel anything.

She opened her eyes and her heart almost stopped!

Tommy was gasping and holding himself on the ground in front of her. Blood drooling out over his side into a pool on the ground.

“TOMMY!!!”she screamed as she got down onto her knees covering him and frantically trying to stop the bleeding.

“Oh no!!! Please God no! Please!” She begged. Kelly screamed again!

“Oh shit man!!!! Fukkin Shit! You shot him!!!” Joey couldn’t believe what had just happened! “I’m fuckin outta here man. I DON'T KNOW YOU!” he loudly exclaimed as he took off running.

“SHUT UP YOU FUKKIN BITCH!” Tony yelled and pushed the gun muzzle against her head. “No wittiness’s. She made me do this!” Tony thought.
 
 
Tony was about to pull the trigger when he felt something pressing against the back of his head.

“Drop the fucking gun asshole!” someone from behind him demanded.

Tony debated whether or not to try and run.

“Don’t think I wont shoot you! I served two tour’s in Iraq and I’ve shot plenty of people. So don’t think I wont shoot you!”

Tony slowly dropped the gun and got down on his knees. The gun was kicked away.
 
 
Kelly looked up through blurry eyes at a man in a apron and chefs hat holding the business end of a 12 gauge to the back of Tony’s head.

“Tommy!!! Tommy!!! Please!!! STAY WITH ME!!!” she pleaded with him, tears streaming down her face.

Tommy coughed a couple of times. Blood started trickling out of his mouth. Kelly desperately tried to staunch the flow of blood with her hands, pushing hard over the gunshot wound, trying to keep Tommy's precious blood inside of him!

“I’ll be fin...” he said as he looked into Kelly’s eyes and the darkness slowly came over him.


 
 
To Be Continued...
 

Please leave me a comment or kudo. :) And feel free to PM me as well. I appreciate the chance to answer any questions and look over any constructive criticism as it will help to make me a better writer. Thank you for taking the time to read my story! ~Kayla

 

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please don't say anything

kayla don's picture

Please don't say anything about the grammar and spelling mistakes. Pretty please with sugar on top. :-)

That Armed Bystander...

...seemed to come out of nowhere. OK, we're in NRA country, but does the guy really carry a 12-gauge shotgun to work with him? Doesn't seem to be standard restaurant equipment...

And will a rough ex-military type like this guy turn out to be sympathetic to a teenaged boy in a dress, with a boyfriend? We really need to see more of this.

Eric

What a cliffhanger! I knew

What a cliffhanger! I knew the bad guy was going to show up, but that one of the main characters actually got shot...

This is really a unique story. you don't find many where you see a reason as to why someone bullies, and less that the bully was obviously transgendered to begin with (and not being feminized against his will and ending up being okay with it or liking it).

So I really like how you portrayed this story up till now and I'll be waiting for more ^^.

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

An accidental meeting, 4

It takes one prick with an attitude and a gun to ruin it all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ok Kayla,

I promise no complaints about spelling, but you have to promise the next chapter SOON! Giggle.... The suspence is killing us! (Hugs) Taarpa

creative story

Quite a cliffhanger; I'm eagerly awaiting for more :-)

these have been even better

the second read through. Maybe having the entire family reading along helps for we all seem to notice different things about the story

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Not too bad. A good attempt

Not too bad. A good attempt at trying to scare people. I think the type of pistol is a little over the top but your choice. Interesting developments.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Aww crap!

Jamie Lee's picture

Randy's mom is still hurting as bad as Randy, and both need to level with each other and speak with someone.

Tony is another of those who've taken a left turn in life and become extremely self centered. His care is only for what he wants and who he can bully.

A lovely couple, both troubled over events in their lives, were having a wonderful evening when stupid decided to bring along its moron, Tony. And Tony made a huge mistake when he let his ego make decisions for him, and he shot Tommy when Tommy stepped in front of Kelly.

Nothing like a 12 gauge at the back of the head to end further shootings. It also insures Tony will be alive to face his punishment, which may be extended accommodations.

Sam will take Kelly with her to the hospital where Tommy is taken. One of two things could happen, besides Tommy taken directly into surgery. Randy's mom couldn't stand being home alone and went in to work. Or, because of what happened, Sam calls Randy's mom and tells her everything.

Lives have changed thanks to Tony's ego. Tony goes to jail, Tommy to surgery, Kelly is found out, and maybe Randy's mom meets her daughter.

Others have feelings too.