a peepers deception.

Printer-friendly version

"Come on Terry, it’s this way," My buddy Randy said as he led me, Billy, Todd and Barry through a hole in the fence of Saint Mary’s Girl’s School.

“I don’t think we should do this,” I said fearing what would happen if we get caught.

“Don’t be a wuss Terry, we’re just going to look and then go,” Billy said.

I climbed through the hole, “What’s the big deal guy’s it’s just some naked girl’s,” I said.

“Look, if you want to chicken out the hole’s back that way,“Randy said.

“I’m not a chicken,” I said as I turned my baseball cap around to the back and started walking.

“Let’s do this,” I said.

“That’s more like it, Terry,” Todd said.

We walked along the bushes at the end of the soft ball field. We saw the building up ahead.

“Alright, my brother say’s the hole is in an old window he made a long time ago, should be in the back by an old tree,” Randy said.

We walk around the back and we can hear laughing and giggling inside. We see the tree and the window. Sure enough there’s a very little hole in one of the corners.

“You’re first,” Billy said while pointing at me.

“No that’s alright you guy’s go first,” I said.

Todd, Billy and Randy started making quit clucking sounds.

“Oh alright,” I said as I quietly climbed onto some old crates. As I looked through the window I saw about fifteen girls in various states of undress.

I was about to climb down when I heard, “Hey what’s that in the window,” a girl said.

I looked down and saw that the others heard it too.

“Peeping Tom!!!" Someone yelled.

“Scatter!!" Randy yelled and the four of them took off like rockets.

As I was climbing down I heard a door open. My pants leg snagged on a nail. I tried to get loose and succeeded right as this tall athletic looking girl came around the corner.

I went to run but she grabbed me. “Calm down brat,” she yelled as she tossed me over her shoulder and brought me around and into the building.

“I caught one of them,” the girl said.
She stood me in the middle of the room. By now all the girl’s were redressed and looking very pissed.

“What’s your name kid?” This blond girl asked.

“Terry Stone” I said while looking down.

“Well girl’s looks like we got another peeper so why don’t we show this little boy what happens when you try to look at girls naked?” This black girl said as she walked into a back room.

“How old are you?" The blond asked.

“Ten,” I said.
“He’s ten!" She yelled toward the back room.

“This should fit him,” the black girl said as she came out of the room holding to my horror a little girl’s school dress.

I started backing away, “Please don’t make me wear that, if my friend’s see me they’ll know I’m.. a…..

“A little pervert who likes to look at girls naked,” the black girl said.

“Go in that stall and take off your clothes and put these on over your under wear,” the blond said as she handed me the green plaid jumper and the white blouse.

I walked into the stall.

“Either you put it on yourself or we’ll do it for you and we might even make you wear panties if we have to dress you ourselves,” someone yelled out.

I slowly took off my jeans and put them on the toilet lid. Then I took off my black Metallica t-shirt and put on the blouse before putting the dress on. Then I put my cap back on and walked out.

"Take that hat off,” the blond girl said.

I slowly took of my hat and let my blond hair fall.

“Oh good he has long hair,” the black girl said.
“Hey Chris, hand me a brush,” the black girl said as this red head walked over with a hair brush.

I was sat on a bench and a girl started putting ankle socks and a pair of marry Jane’s on my feet while the black girl started on my hair.

“The last kid we did this to was a thirteen year old had short hair."

“You don’t mean Tommy Peterson”? I asked.

“Yeah, I heard before our little treatment he was a bully, but after wards no one was scared of him and now I hear he’s a pretty good kid,” the blond girl said.

“You’re not going to walk me through town?” I asked.

“Well, yeah,” the black girl chuckled.

“If you behave, it’ll all be over in no time,. But if not, we might decide to go to the mall for a while,” one of the other girls said as she put her hair in a ponytail.

I felt like crying, if they did that then every one of my friends will know about me and not be my friends anymore.

The black girl finished with my hair and turned me toward a mirror. Oh my gosh I had short pigtails and bangs. I looked like a total freaking little school girl.

“I do have to say out of all four peepers we’ve done this too, you have to be the prettiest and most convincing school girl yet.“

All the girl’s agreed and I was told to stand still while one of the girl’s took a picture of me with her phone for their little board with pictures of other boy‘s dressed in the same outfit. Some of those pictures looked very old and one was even black and white.

“OK girl’s, lets get this show on the road.

One girl took my hand and dragged me along as we left the locker rooms. We walked down a sidewalk and past other girl’s both young and in their teens. As we walked more and more girl’s came to watch and walk with us.

We passed an older woman dressed like a teacher, “Girl’s what is going on?” she asked.

“We caught another peeper,” the blond said.

The woman looked at me and smiled, “My aren’t you just the cutest thing,” she said as I felt myself blush.

“I bet you wished you weren’t a little peeper don’t you”?

I shook my head yes, "Be careful and make sure to get the uniform back,” she said before walking away.

The large group started walking again and we soon left the school grounds. I was taken right down Main Street and we passed all kinds of people. To my surprise and I think the girl’s surprise no one laughed at me. I was asked where I lived and we started toward my house.

I was dreading my mom’s reaction to how I was dressed. We walked pass an ice cream shop and stopped, “Why are we stopping here I want to go home,” I said.

“Its tradition, when we do this, and if the peeper behaves like you have, then we buy them an ice cream sundae.

“Oh, well, ok,” I said.

We all walked in and some of the girls had to sit at the tables outside.

The girl’s ordered me a small hot fudge sundae and we sat at a table.

“I really can’t understand this,” the red head said.

“Every boy we’ve ever done this too was at least noticed as a boy, but not one person has singled you out.”

“I guess I’m lucky,” I said hoping she would drop it.

“Man, when my friends hear about this they won’t let me hang out with them anymore,” I said as I slumped in my seat.

“Well, that just proves their not your real friends,” Tonya the black girl said.

“Well let’s get you home it’s getting late and I need to get home myself, Lisa the blond girl said.

Chris, Tonya, Lisa and I broke off from the rest of the group. 'I have never been so embarrassed in my life; I hate this outfit and these shoes. I can’t wait to get home and be over this,' I thought.

It was time; we arrived at my house and walked up to the front door. Tonya rang the doorbell and not long after the door opened and my mom looked at me, “Oh my gosh, Terry your so pretty,” my mom said as she started turning me this way and that.
“I don’t know how you girls did it, but I’ve been trying to get her to start dressing like a girl since she was four,” my mom said.

I looked at the girls and their jaws were on the floor.

“Wait you’re a girl?” Tonya asked.

”Of course she’s a girl, do you think a boy could look this pretty."

That’s when the girl’s asked me to tell them everything. I told them how my friends don’t know I’m a girl because they wouldn’t let me be their friend if they did. I thought it was funny how I had pulled one over on the girls, but I wasn’t smiling for long when I heard my mom say.

“You know, since school just started it’s not to late to enroll her at your school?”

The girl’s smiled and said they’d see me later as they walked away.

“Ah crap” I thought.
---------------------------
Thank you Stanman63 for editing this story.

May God rest his soul and may his light shine forever in our hearts. :(

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

LOL

A twister!

Fran

Hugs, Fran

Good Story

Elsbeth's picture

Liked the twist.

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Cute tale

sweet ending, well, the kid doesn't think so but looks like there will b new and better friends.

Though the new school sounds like purgatory to the kid... now.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

a peepers deception.

Very cute. But is she a tom boy, or what?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Kayla, the ending was very cute. I was not expecting this part

of the story to end like it did. Now, I know you wrote this as a stand alone short story, but you just have to continue this. I know I would just love to see Terry at an all girls school and with her friends on weekends. Then her friends finding out she is really a girl. Talk about delicious, that is exactly what this story is. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

You got me

Teek's picture

Very good job. You got me. I didn't see that coming. I am impressed. Keep up the good work.

Teekabell

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek