Jamies journey parts 1-6

Printer-friendly version

Part 1

I was so happy to be done unpacking after the move from my old home in Georgia, mom had divorced dad and left taking me with her.

My dad could be a jerk some times and my mom knew it, but I still loved him and thought he was the greatest dad ever.

Mom on the other hand hated him, she had given him a lot of chances but the last straw was when she came home one day and caught him with her ex best friend.

Well it has been six months since the divorce and it is my fifth day at my new school being 10 and the new kid, its sometimes hard to fit in.

But I had already made a friend, Ryan was your average cool kid, he had long hair baggie jeans and knew how to rock the metallica t-shirts. me and him hit it off when we met after I tripped some dork as he was walking by.
Ryan busted out laughing, and we started hanging out.

I had just got to school and found Ryan,” yo James what’s up” nothing much Ryan.

We had just started talking when Ryan said “hey look”
I turned to see a rather small kid walking toward us holding his books to his chest like a girl, as he walked by Ryan grabbed him and pushed him against the lockers his books hit the floor.

“hey sissy what’s up” Ryan said.
“Ryan leave me alone or I’m telling.”
“ hey I’m just picking man”

“Hey you got ballet this afternoon right”.
“yeah why”.

I bust out laughing and called him a sissy.
Then the bell rang.
“ see ya after school gay wad” Ryan said.
Not wanting to be out done by my friend I called him what my dad use to call boys who take ballet.
“yeah see ya fag”.

“WHAT did you say young man”
I jumped and turned to see the principal standing right behind me with fire in her eyes.

“ What is going on here” she demanded.
Then I went stone white when the boy said.

“momma him and Ryan where picking on me because I take ballet, they called me a sissy and a fag what ever that means”.

I looked around and Ryan was no were to be seen.
“To my office NOW!!! Young man”.

I made my way to the office knowing I was screwed, I just called the principals son a fag for goodness sake.

The funny thing is I had no idea what it meant it was just something I heard my dad say from time to time.

The wait seemed like hours but it was only about half an hour before she came in, and to my horror my mom came in right behind her.

The principal told me to sit outside while she had a talk with my mom.

I sat outside the office for about 15 minutes before my mom came out smiling I only caught the last of what they said.

“ Ok I will have him back after lunch” my mom said.

“And don’t forget you’ll need to pick him up at 7:00 when the class lets out”

“ok I will” my mom said as she took my hand and we walked out the door and to the car.

“You are in big trouble James” she said as we got in the car”

My mom was a very successful woman of 33 and had a decent chain of about 23 small fast food restaurants, my dad got the other 20 in the divorce.

So we aren’t poor by any stretch.
As we drove I figured I was going to get the standard belt across the backside when we got home, but to my surprise we passed the street that led to our house and kept driving.

“ mom where are we going”
“ where going to get a few things for your new evening classes tonight and Friday”.

“What class”
“You will see”

“Am I off for the day” I asked
“No your going back to school at lunch”.

After a few more minutes we arrived at a group of stores and my mom told me to wait while she went inside.

After a few more minutes my mom came out with some large brown shopping bags, she opened the trunk with her key chain remote and put the bags in it.

She climbed in the car and a few minutes later we were at the house.
To the living room now young man” my mom snapped at me.

I knew better to argue so I did as I was told.
My mom came in with the bags and sat them down on the floor.

“Strip now”
“What”
“clothes off, now”

I slowly started undressing, I got to my under wear and stopped.

“those too” she said.

“what”
“underwear off NOW!!”
I slowly pulled them down and stepped out.

Put these on” she said while handing me a pair of what looked like tighty whities.

I looked at them and to my horror I realized they were girls panties.
“MOM I CANT WEAR THESE”

“Yes you can and you will”. I threw them at her and yelled NO!!!!.

Big mistake, before I knew it I was over her knee and was receiving the worst whipping of my life.

After she stopped she reached down and held the panties out for me to step into, so while crying my eyes out I did and she pulled them up.

They actually felt kind of nice on my red hot hind end, but I didn’t say that.
Next she had me sit down on the couch and put my feet out, so I did.
She reached in one of the bags and pulled out some white panty hose, she grabbed my feet and put the sock like stuff on my feet and told me to stand.
“mom please don’t put panty hose on me I’m sorry”.

“There not panty hose they are tights”. she said as she pulled them up around my waste.

I was sobbing like crazy when she reached in the bag and pulled out something, it was pink and had swirls of glittery flowers across the chest.

My heart sunk when I saw it was a leotard.
“ mom why are you doing this to me”
“You need these for your ballet class this after noon”.

“BALLET I cant do no stupid ballet people will call me a sissy”.

“ well you should have thought about that before you made fun of Billy”.

“Mom”
“What”
“Your not really going to send me to school like this are you”.

“Yes”

“But mom”
“No buts jame’s, now step in”.

I slowly stepped into the leotard and mom pulled it up and made me put my arms through the arm holes.
She reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of denim jeans, I held them up and looked at the back pockets, the stitching was in the shape of hearts.

“Mom these are girls jeans”.
“Yeah so what put them on now”.

“But mom you can’t do this”
She grabbed her belt and I quickly started to put on the snug fitting jeans.

She then handed me a white shirt, I put it on it was snug fitting and I noticed the sleeves were some what puffy so I could tell it was a girls shirt,.

She grabbed some more things out of the
Bag and a hair brush. She started brushing my hair, it was some what long falling just past my ear lobes. Hey what can I say I liked the skater look.

She started putting some butterfly barrettes in my hair, I was crying my eyes out when she walked me over to a mirror in the hallway.

I was stunned, I looked like a little girl of about 7 or 8 years old, I started begging my mom not to make me go to school looking like this.

But she made me put on my new white tennis shoes and she just dragged me out to the car and took me back to school.
She told me to go straight to the principals office.

Then she left me to my fate, I slowly walked to the office with my head down, the feeling of the clothes constantly on my mind, they felt somewhat nice but I put that to the back of my mind.
Hoping no one saw me. It was before class let out so I made it to the office without to much trouble.

I was told by the lady at the desk to wait in the principals office, so I went in and sat down.

It was about ten minutes later before she returned, she looked at me and smiled.

“Who’s the sissy now”.
I was silent.
“Answer me”
“I..I…. I am”.
“Yes you are”

I started to cry again, then she said.
“James don’t cry I’m sure you’ll like ballet once you give it a try”.

I was told to meet her after the last bell, then she would take me to my class.” I better not have to come and get you“ she said.

I slowly started walking to the lunch room because lunch had just started.

I walked in and keeping my head down and made my way trough the lunch line.
“ Excuse me, excuse me child”. I looked up to see the bright cheer filled smile of the large black lunch lady whose name tag said Linda.

“ what you want on your plate baby girl” she said pointing at the buffet in front of me.

I smiled, she thought I was a girl and the large kid with the mean look on his face standing behind me made me not want to correct her.

I got my food and made my way to an empty table.
Did I really look like a girl, the lunch lady sure thought I was one, maybe if I keep silent about my self I can make it through the day without getting the crap beaten out of me.

Then I could convince mom to let me off the hook.
I made it through the day with only a few stares, but there were these two guys looking at me at recess, I wonder what they were whispering about.

After the last bell I made my way to the principals office, when I walked in my eyes almost popped out of my head.

There was this cute girl in a pink hello kitty t-shirt and a pleated denim skirt, she was also wearing tights and brown Indian boots that came to her knees. And her longish brown hair was pulled into a cute pony tail.

I got closer and then she turned around, What the he** RYAN.

“Ryan is that you”.
He looked at me and asked me the same thing.

I couldn’t believe it, our moms had agreed to go along with this.

We talked about how embarrassing this all was, I really couldn’t get over the fact that Ryan made such a pretty girl, and seeing him like he was made me thankful on how I was dressed cause it could have been a lot worse.

After a few minutes the principal, “Miss Baker “came out, she smiled and said to follow her, so we did.
She took us out the front door and across the parking lot, then we went down the side walk a little ways.

The whole time we were walking I was aware of what I was wearing and the fact I had to go really bad, I didn’t go to the bathroom all day because if people would have saw me go in and they would have known I was a boy.

We came to a stop in front of this small store and walked in, the main room had large mirrors along the walls with bars that were in the middle.
And there were three back rooms for the more advanced students.

There were a few girls starting to arrive at this point, and this very pretty woman who didn’t look a day over twenty came over to us.

“My aren’t you girls adorable”.
“do you have a bathroom” I asked.
“Yes right over there” she said as she pointed.

I almost didn’t make it as let go of every thing when I sat on the toilet and made the place smell really bad.

I was so relived as I walked back to Miss Baker, Ryan and the woman whose name I found out was Stephaney .

Miss Baker told me my mom would be here at about seven to pick me up, great three hours at this place I thought.

The first night the beginning class, meaning me and Ryan. Did nothing but running and stretching. Miss Stephaney can really work you.

As I was getting my jeans and shirt back on Ryan was putting his skirt and boots on, I didn’t say anything but I think he was enjoying himself.

As I got my shoes back on I was surprised to see Miss Baker come in. “How was your class sweetie?” Why did she say that to Ryan.
“Mom!! I told you don’t call me that”.
“She’s your mom too” I asked.

“Yeah”
“So that Billy kid is your brother”.
“Yep”

While miss Baker and Miss Stephaney talked. I learned a lot about my friend Ryan.

Billy came over a few minutes later from the advanced classroom in the back.

“Hey girls how did you like ballet, was it every thing you dreamed it would be”?

I wanted to punch him but I was already far enough up a certain smelly creek without a paddle, so I didn’t.

Miss Baker, Ryan and Billy went home and I was sent to an office to wait for my mom.

I was in there for a few minutes before this girl came in. she was wearing a white t-shirt and sweat pants she was cute.

She looked at me and smiled,” hey why are you in my moms office”.

“I’m waiting for my mom”.

“Oh ok” “Hey aren’t you in my class at school”.

I knew I had seen her somewhere before.

“Yeah”
“My names Jasmine, what’s yours?”
“James” I said without thinking.
“That’s a weird name for a girl” she said.

“Well I.. ah.. I’m a boy”.
“Oh , well you don’t look like one.

“Thanks I guess” her saying that actually hurt a little.

She walked over to a small refrigerator and got out two bottles of Gatorade then she came over and sat by me and handed me one of the drinks.

“Thanks”
“your welcome”.
“So why are you dressed like that if you’re a boy” she asked.

“I made fun of a kid and the principal and my mom made me dress like this, I guess it was to embarrass me”.

“Who did you make fun of”.

I looked at the floor and said” Billy”
I heard giggling and looked up to see her smiling.
“What’s so funny”
“Nothing I just hope you handed it to him real good”.

“Why isn’t he your friend”.
“Heck no that jerk is always trying to pinch my butt and grabbing at places he shouldn’t, I’ve already had to accidentally drop him a few times in the past but that brat still won’t give it up”.

We ended up talking the rest of the afternoon until my mom came and got me.

When we were driving home my mom asked me how my class was, I told her it was fine and that I kind of liked it.

She slowed the car down and pulled over, she reached over to me an put her hand on my fore head.

“Well your not running a fever but are you feeling ok you didn’t fall at class did you”.

I started giggling something I never did. ”No I didn’t fall and I feel fine”, “I met a girl today”.

“Really I guess that explains it” she said as she started driving home.

When we got home I did my homework without being asked, again something I never did.
And after I was done I watched TV till it was time for bed.

I laid in my bed and thought to myself maybe this wont be to bad.

----------------------------------------------------
Part 2

I woke up and walked to the bathroom I looked at myself and realized I was still wearing the tights and underwear, I took off the tights then looked at myself.

I got another pair of the new underwear and then I put them on, I wasn’t going to tell anyone but they actually felt nice.

I grabbed the same pair of jeans out of the floor in my room and a shirt like I wore the day before from the pack in the bag only this one was yellow.

I put on my new ankle socks and white shoes.
I do my hair like mom did the day before and then head down stairs.

I didn’t like how I looked but if I go to school looking like a boy then I could get beaten up, people at school don’t know if I am a boy or a girl.

And most of my class mates are a lot bigger then me, so I’ve made up my mind that it’s better to keep them wondering for a while until they don‘t notice me anymore.

Then I can slowly go back to being a boy, that makes since doesn’t it?

“Hey sweetie” my mom says as I walk in.
“Why are you still dressed like that“? You know that yesterday was only a one time thing right”.

“I thought it was for a long time”?
“No it was to let you see how it feels to be worried about people making fun of you”.

“Well because of that people think I am a girl now”.
“Oh that is a problem isn’t it”?

“I guess it’s best to keep dressing like this until people’s suspicions die down”.

“Well I have always wanted a little girl to dress up and go shopping with, I can get you all kinds of dresses and skirts an..”

“Mom I ain’t going to take it that far, I just want to keep people wondering what I am for a while so they won’t try to beat me up”.

“Well are you sure about this, because if you do this I’ll have to but you some new jeans and shirts and some might be pink”.

I gulped, “Mom if some of the boys that were looking at me yesterday find out I am not a girl then I will get pounded into the ground every day till I graduate”.

“Well it doesn’t make much since to me but if that’s what you want then I’ll go along with it” she says as she gives me a hug.

“Besides I think you look real cute as a girl”.
“MOM!!”

“Just grab your back pack and meet me by the door“, my mom said while giggling.

When my mom dropped me off at school I said goodbye and my mom drove away.

I took a deep breath and walked in, I made my way to my locker, when I got there I opened it and started putting my backpack in it.

Then I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I turned and saw a smiling Jasmine waving at me.

“Hey you what’s up”? she said.

“Just getting my stuff”, “What about you”?

“Same thing” she said pointing at the locker beside the one next to mine.

“So I guess were locker neighbors huh”?
“Yep”.

As we talked someone else came up behind me, I turned to look and I see Ryan standing there in a white Metallica t-shirt a black denim vest and a pleated black skirt and combat boots with his hair in a cute ponytail.

“Your mom make you dress up again too James”?

“Yeah I blurted not wanting my friend to think I like dressing like this. Well I don’t but I have too right?

“At least my mom let me dress in something more my style instead of that stupid hello kitty shirt.

“You look cool, I love that skirt” jasmine said.
“Thanks” Ryan said while turning a little red in the cheeks.

We talked like that till the bell rang, then me and Jasmine walked to or class room.

that’s when I remembered something that made me have a mental freak out in my head, roll call.

Yesterday I missed it with all the commotion of me being girlafide, if I’m lucky I thought, I might be able to get away with just raising my hand.
I walked in and sat at a desk at the very back, that’s the good thing about not having assigned desk, you can just sit where you want.

I sat down and waited, this new woman walked in.
“Class I am miss Erica Peter’s and I will be filling in for miss sanders while she has jury duty.

Roll call started and it wasn’t long before the name “James” is called, I raised my hand and put it down quickly.

“Young lady that isn’t funny”.
“James Packer are you present”?

I was panicking because kids were looking for me, I haven’t been going here that long and most of the time kids don’t pay that much attention during roll call to who is answering to what name.

You know those times where you do or say something that you wish you hadn’t later, well I know them very well.

“Miss Peters It’s suppose to say Jamie not James, it was a typo”.

“Well sorry about that miss Packer” she said as she resumed roll call.

All eyes were on me so I knew I was going to be having to wear these jeans and shirts for a while.

And now that I think about it maybe I should have tried coming to school as myself and maybe I wouldn’t be in this mess.

Mom did say it didn’t make much since, owell to light now.

After school I went home, and for some reason I did my home work, it really didn’t take that long to finish.

I called Ryan and talked a while before my mom got home, she had a few bags with her and sat them on the couch before coming in the kitchen where I was washing the dishes.

My mom walked over to me with a worried look on her face, she put her hand on my head and asked if I felt alright because I wasn’t acting like myself.

“Mom I’m fine really” I said while giggling”.
“I Should have put you in girls clothes a long time ago” she said in a mater of fact tone.

I helped mom cook a spaghetti super, we laughed and chatted and I actually had a good time with mom teaching me to cook.

I think mom was really worried when she told me to go do my home work after super and I told her it was done.

After super we went to the living room and she showed me what she had got me, I had six new jeans that weren’t overly girly but were defiantly for girls.

And some shirts like the ones I had been wearing.
I was looking at the new clothes when mom pulled out a pack of boys underwear.

“I also got you some new undines” she said while handing them to me.

“Oh thanks I guess” I said.
“What do you mean I guess”? she asked looking at me strangely.

“Oh I mean thanks mom I’ve been needing some for a while now” I said.
“Well put the underwear in your bottom drawer and the pants in the middle and the shirts in the top” sweetie“.

I took the clothes up stairs to my room and started putting them away.

After I put my new underwear in the bottom drawer I stood up and turned to see my mom standing in the door with a sly smile on her face.

After that we watched TV for a while before going to bed.

I don’t know why but I was laying in bed and I felt uncomfortable laying there, I knew what it was but I fought it till about midnight till I got up.

Two minutes later I was back in bed in a fresh pair of panties and my tighty withies on my bedroom floor.

I tried to deny it but I couldn’t, the girls underwear was just so comfortable I couldn’t resist.

When I woke up I put the panties in my bottom drawer and grabbed the boys underwear off the floor.

I didn’t need my mom thinking I liked wearing the clothes, I mean I am doing this as a cover to keep from being pounded right?

“There’s my cute little girl” my mom said as I walked in the kitchen.

“How did you sleep last night”?
“Ok I guess”.

“Well eat up we got to go”.

I ate my toaster struddle and we left.
That day at school was like normal but I was a little uncomfortable with my underwear bunching up.

Girls underwear isn’t as lose fitting as boys and in snug fitting jeans that can be bothersome.

Later I was walking back from lunch when an urge to pee hit me, I had been doing good to hold it till I got home but this couldn’t wait.

One of the hardest choices I have ever had to make in my young life was when I was standing there with the boys room to my right and the girls room to my left.

I looked around to make sure no one was around and I took a deep breath and walked in, I was surprised to see that the girls room was just like the boys. It just didn’t have urinals.

I may have been ten but I knew enough about girls to sit when I pee, it was kind of weird sitting there.

I was almost done when the door opened and these three girls came in talking up a storm.

I looked down and saw my tighty whiteys in plain view, I quickly pulled my jeans up to my knees and waited till they left.

That was close I thought as I left, I met jasmine after school and we walked to the bus together, we talked and talked until I got off at my spot.

She had asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her and her mom on Saturday, not thinking I told her I would ask my mom.
I thought cool we could hang out at the arcade and maybe go to game stop, and maybe hang out at the indoor paintball range.

When I got home mom was already there, we talked while I did my home work at the kitchen table.

Later when I got out of the shower I went to my room, I reached down and opened my drawer and what do I find, panties and a lot of them in all types of colors.

As I was holding this pink pair I didn’t hear my mom come in and sit on my bed.

“I like those their cute”.
I jumped and looked to see her smiling at me.
“Do you like them”?

“Why did you buy these”?
“I got the feeling that you might like them from your reaction when I handed you the boys underwear yesterday”.

“And then when you bent to put them in your drawer I could just make out the purple waist band of the pair you were wearing“.

I blushed big time and started stuttering, she got up and gave me a hug, she told me it was alright if I liked them because she knows how comfortable they are and that its only natural to like comfy things.

That night I got another surprise, my mom came in the living room and she had something in her hands.

“I thought you might like these too so I got them for you” she said while showing me the pink Barbie sleep shirt and matching pajama pants.
“Mom I cant wear those, I think that’s a little to much don’t you”?

“I guess, oh well it was worth a try” she said as she left the room.

When I went to my room later laying on my bed was the outfit, I went to put it in my dresser but when I picked it up, it felt so nice.

Well I gave in, I figured I could wear them and get out of them in the morning before mom gets up.

The fabric felt so soft as I slipped the sleep shirt on, the pants were just as nice, I was about to climb in bed when I caught a look of myself in my mirror on the back of my door.

Standing there in her pink Barbie sleep wear was a cute blond haired girl with a slight smile on her face, I couldn’t believe that the girl in the mirror was me.

I crawled in the bed and started to think about the last three days, then I thought about why I was starting to act more like a girl.

It was kinda of scary to think, I mean boys aren’t suppose to like girly stuff are they, I mean I’m a boy but at the same time I like it. But that’s wrong isn’t it. I thought as I drifted of to sleep.

=================================================

part 3

I woke up stretched my arms out and yawned, I got up and walked down stairs following the smell of pancakes.

I walked in and sat down at the table.
“Morning mom”! I said still wiping the sleepy out of my eyes.

“Morning sweetie” she said while looking at and letting a smile come to her face.

“How did you sleep last night honey”?
“Ok I guess”.
“Well was your new pajamas comfortable”?

If I wasn’t awake two seconds ago I sure am now, I look down to see that in my sleepy state I didn’t take off the new clothes.

“Yes ma’am” I said while looking at the floor and turning ten shades of red.

“Well you look so cute” she said as she pinched my cheeks and kissed me on my fore head.

After I ate my mom and I got ready for our day. On the way to school with me wearing a pink t-shirt and a hair band in my hair.

I told my mom about the shopping trip on Saturday and she said it was fine.

That day was ok to, me, Jasmine and Ryan hung out when we could, me and Ryan were dressed exactly alike, he was even wearing jeans hearts on the back pockets.

Jasmine was very exited to hear I was able to go shopping with her.

The next day I was getting ready for school, I put on my tights and leotard before putting on a yellow top and jeans.

After school I was talking with jasmine and Ryan while we walked to ballet class.

Mom had been helping me with my exercises and stretches, class was a repeat of last time but we did learn how to spin on our toes.

I had so much fun and was laughing so hard with Ryan when we fell or some how did something funny that I almost wet my self a few times.

It was fun, but then class ended, I was talking to my friends when me and jasmine both let out a yelp when something pinched our butt cheeks.

I turned to knock the heck out of what ever it was when I saw Billy, “If you touch me or say anything I will tell everyone at school about you two sissy’s”.

I wanted to knock the crap out of the smug little butt wipe but he had me over a double barrel with both hammer’s cocked.

“And you guys called me a sissy” I may take ballet but I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that get up”.

I wanted to shove my foot in his mouth but he was right, I was wearing a pink leotard with glittery roses across the chest, white tights and pink ballet slippers.

He was wearing grey shorts black tights and a grey t-shirt and tinny shoes.

I felt a little embarrassed.
“Billy quit making fun of my friend” Ryan snapped.
“Watch your tone or I will tell everyone at school about what a little sissy you have become” Billy said and grinned.

I could tell Ryan wanted to say something but he held his tong.
“Look here You little pest, they may be scared of you but if you tell anyone about the two of them I will personally beat you into a pulp” jasmine yelled at him.

They glared at each other, then Billy looked at me and Ryan laughed and shook his head as he walked off.

“Gosh I cant stand that little pest” Jasmine seemed a little upset.

“Well there ain’t much we can do about it, my mom wont believe me and you said it the other day that your mom thinks he’s the best dancer at the school, so were stuck” Ryan said.

“Well one of these days I’m going to make sure he gets what’s coming” Jasmine glared at him as he looked at us from across the room.

The next day my mom dropped me off at Jasmines house, It was a nice ranch style house not far from where I lived.

I walked to the front door, Jasmine came over and grabbed my hands while jumping up and down all excitedly.

“Oh I am so glad you are going to the mall with me today, I have been looking forward to this all week.

Miss Stephaney came out of the kitchen and asked if had eaten, I told her I had breakfast at home.

After they got ready we left for the Mall, Jasmine was wearing her standard denim skirt and white tights with brown boots and a coat because it was cold outside.

Her mom was dressed like me in jeans and a jacket.

When we made it to the mall jasmine and her mom were like rockets they took off so fast, we went to a few small shops that sold things for ballet.

Then Jasmine grabbed my hand and said she had a surprise for me, she took off with me in tow and the three of us were soon standing in front of a huge store called The Girl Zone.

This place was huge and I suddenly felt a little flush as I was dragged in the store, my mom had given me a prepaid debit card with five hundred dollars on it.

I wasn’t suppose to spend it all but she wanted me to have enough to have fun, we started off with jasmine grabbing some things and dragging me to the dressing room.

I sat out side while she would go in and come out in a different outfit every time.

But what really surprised me was when Her mom came in with a few outfits, “ I thought this store was for little girls and teenagers” I said as she laid the small pile of clothes on this bench.

“It is” she said.

“Then why are you trying on clothes”?
“Oh I’m not, I saw these outfits and thought you would look so cute in them”.

that’s when I realized that Miss Stephaney doesn’t know I am a boy, what do I do I thought.

If I say no she might get suspicious and I bet me being in the girls dressing room might not be a good place for her to freak out and scream the fact out to the whole store.

I gulped and looked at the pile, I could see skirts and blouses and there was even a dress or two.

“Here try this” she said while handing me this skirt and blouse, I took them into my shaky hands and slowly walked into the dressing stall and shut the door.

I looked at the out fit, the skirt was about knee length dark blue and pleated, I looked at the witch was a plain white.

What the heck I thought I was already wearing blue panties, I took off my jeans and shirt then I stepped into the skirt and zipped it in the front before moving it to the back, then I put on the shirt.

I stepped out and the two girls started clapping, there were two more shirts in pink and black with a saying like cutie or spoiled rotten, wrote in swirled glitter

There was also a dress that was red and had a black vest like thing on it, there was also a blue one as well as matching slips.

I figured mom could give the clothes to good will and I wouldn’t have to wear them.

I was still wearing this black pleated skirt and a white long sleeved turtle neck with a neat red jacket that only went down to just above my belly button.

I had been having fun and was about to change into my normal clothes when miss Stephaney told me I could just wear what I had on.

I was panicking but I couldn’t say anything without blowing my cover, Jasmine piped up and said “You should wear that it looks cute on you and really shows off your legs”.

I resigned to my fate, it felt funny walking up to the checkout carrying skirts and blouses and the red dress, I had put the blue one back.

The outfit I was wearing actually felt nice as I walked, I felt the air go up between my legs.

After I paid for my stuff we went to the shoe department, my eyes about popped out of my head when I saw so many shoes in one place.

Well needless to say with the knowledge of two career girls at my side I left the shoe department with a pair of bratz’s sneakers two new pairs of sandals, one normal and a dressy pair that Miss Stephaney said would match my new dress perfectly.

I walked out of that department wearing a black pair of knee high one inch heeled moccasin boots with fringe.

We walked through to the other end of the mall and I was taken into this hair salon, I went to sit down in a chair off to the side but Miss Stephaney asked if I wanted to have my hair styled too.
I was surprised and I couldn’t think of a way to say no without setting off the boy in a skirt alarm.

Now that I think about I could have simply said no and she wouldn’t have given it a second thought, but I was ten and worried I would be found out and not be allowed to hang out with Jasmine anymore.

So I just nodded a yes, the friendly black lady in this long white coat patted the seat of the chair, I climbed up and she put this pink sheet like thing around my neck.

“When I get done with you you’ll be the cutest thing in town” the woman said as she sprayed my hair with water and combed it out.

She asked me how I would like it, “I said what ever she thinks would look good”

“Oh sweetie I know just the thing” she said as she started combing and snipping.

I saw hair falling and just sat there.

A few seconds later this other woman came over and sat on a stool in front of me, she had this tray of stuff with her.

“What color do you want”?
“Huh what do you mean”?
“Silly your nail polish” she said while pointing at the tray with like thirty different colors on it.

I knew there was no getting out of it so I told her to pick, she chose pink because it goes with everything and looks so cute.
Yeah that’s what every little boy wants to hear, is that he looks cute with pink nail polish I thought.

When they were finished they turned the chair and asked what I thought.

I was shocked beyond words, my light blond hair was put into even layers in the back and sides and flared out as it went down from the scalp.

I moved my head and the hair swished a little, it had sway and movement and It felt longer, I looked in the mirror and realized that even the most manly outfit in the world couldn’t make me look like a boy with this hair cut, but what I couldn’t figure out was why I was grinning or the funny feeling that was coming over me.

I thanked the woman then we paid and I walked out, as we were walking I noticed myself in a mirror like store front window.

As I looked I knew there was no denying it, the image in the mirror was not that of a ten year old boy, but that of a cute ten or eleven year old girl.

You know I really couldn’t help the smile that came to my lips as I looked at myself.

Jasmine came over and stood next to me, “You alright”?

“I guess I am, It’s just I never thought I could look like this”.

“Well I have been telling you that your to cute to be a boy”, “And momma thinks your brave for expressing your self and not worrying about what others think”.
“What!! Your mom knows about me”?
“Well yeah she does”.

“Does what” Miss Stephaney asked as she walked over to us.

“Jamie didn’t think you knew about her being a boy”.

“Well of Corse I know your mom had to fill out paper work at the studio when you started dance”.

“So you knew and didn’t say anything”?
“Well yes and I think you are a very brave person”.
“Why is That” I asked.

“Because not many boys would be brave enough to openly like dressing as and acting like a girl”.

I blushed a little as we started walking.
“I saw that you didn’t seem to be enjoying yourself in girl zone so I picked you out a few outfits to kind of break the ice”

“What if I had said no”?

“It would have been fine and I wouldn’t have pushed it”, “I was actually surprised when you tried them on and then the shoes and the salon were the same way”.

“I wouldn’t have pushed you to do anything you didn’t want to”.

“You are a brave person Jamie, and the cutest boy in the south”.

Talking about blushing.

I let out a sigh of relief when we got to the van, I was so exhausted from the day, I was almost home when I realized something.

My mom is going to freak when she sees me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Part 4

I was almost to my house, I was silently freaking out in my head because of how I was dressed.

We pulled up in my drive way and I got out, I grabbed my bags and asked if they would like to come in.

“We would but I bought some things that have to be put in the freezer, and jasmine has to meet with her dad in about an hour”.

Well they left me and I took a deep breath, I walked to the front door and rang the door bell.

My mom walked to the door and opened it, “Can I help you”? she didn’t realize it was me.

“Hey mom do you like my new look”?
Her jaw hit the floor, I could tell she was shocked as she moved out of the way so I could come in.

“Go put your new clothes in your room and come to the living room”, “Yes ma’am”.

I went up to my room and put my clothes away, then I slowly made my way down to the living room.

My mom was sitting in her favorite reading chair, she gave me an awkward smile as I walked over smoothed my skirt out and sat down.

“You look nice sweetie”.
“Thanks mom”.

“James I thought you were just dressing up until people stopped notching you”?

“Well I was but…”
“But what”?
“I don’t know it’s just I kind of like dressing like a girl” I said while turning every shade of red in the book.

“James what do you mean” “Is there something your not telling me?

I felt tears coming, “Mommy I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I know a boy isn’t suppose to like things like dressing like a girl or taking ballet”.

“But I like it, I like how nice people are to me”.
“When people saw me as a boy, I was treated really mean and made fun of and I always had to act tough and be a bully just so people wouldn’t pick on me”.

“But when I started dressing I didn’t have to be tough and people always smile at me and I have friend’s, I really like Jasmine and Ryan”.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me momma” I said as I started crying.

“Sweetie there’s nothing wrong with you” my mom said as she walked over and hugged me.

“Do you really like being a girl”?
“Yes momma I really like it”.

“Well I still love you, and I will support you in what you do, but I have a friend I would like you to talk to before we go any further ok”.

“Who is it”?

“Do you remember my friend Reba”?
“Yes ma’am”.

“Well she is a doctor who helps people who have feelings like you do”.

“She can help me”?
“Yes and she will help us find out why you like dressing like a girl”.

“I love you momma”.
“I love you to sweetie” she said as she hugged me tight.

I was pretty tired so I went and took a nap, after I woke up I took a shower and put on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt that had tinker bell smelling a flower on it.

I looked in the mirror and smiled, I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen and started helping my mom to make dinner.

I told her about all the things I had done and about miss Stephaney helping me out in Girl Zone, my mom and I have always got along, of course I use to get into a lot of trouble.

But now its different, like we are closer some how, my mom and I finished super and then we watched a movie.

Before I went to bed I called and talked to Jasmine, I was so excited next Saturday was Jasmines tenth birthday witch I already knew but her mom surprised her when they got home.

Her uncle had called and told them they could have the party at his big cabin in the mountains near Gatlinburg Tennessee witch is only about two hours away from were we live.

She had already told Ryan and some other friends, I told her I would ask my mom then when I hung up I went to my mom and told her about it.

She told me she would think about it but then she told me that after school on Monday instead of ballet I had an appointment with Reba.

Well I went to bed that night and I was feeling really good, I don’t know how to explain it but I was happy.

I actually got up late at night and stared at myself in my mirror, I am cute I thought, I was genially happy that I made such a pretty girl and I loved my hair cut and my cute pajamas.

I fell asleep thinking that it was funny how just a week before I was a rough anti social bully with hardly any friends who had to pick on people to keep from being picked on, now as far as I am concerned I am a happy cute girl with two of the best friends I have ever had.

I was still confused with the emotions going through my head but I was happy as I fell asleep.

The next morning I was dressed in my new red dress with the black over coat and, white slip, white tights and the matching buckling sandals.

“Oh you look so sweet honey” my mom said as I came down stairs.

Mom was wearing her white Sunday dress that had flowers and lace around the bottom, she was pretty.

We left for our new church and went in, everyone gave me and my mom all kinds of complements and my favorite was when they told me how cute my dress was.

After that we went to taco bell, when we got home I called Ryan and talked, he asked if I could meet over at the park.

I asked my mom and she said I had to change first, I put on a pair of jeans and a blue sweater then I hopped on my bike and rode to the park were he wanted to meet.

When I got there I waited on a dock, a few minutes later I was tapped on the shoulder.

I looked to see Ryan standing there in a pair of jeans like mine and his west coast choppers hoodie, his hair was in his normal ponytail and he had a big pink scrunche in it.

“Hey what’s up” he said as he sat beside me on the dock?

“Nothing much”.
“Man what did you do to have to get that hair cut”?
“Nothing I just got it when I was shopping with Jasmine yesterday”.

“Oh well I think it looks cool”.
“Thanks”.

“Hey Ryan”.
“Yeah James”?

“If I said I liked being a girl would you still want to be my friend”?

I braced for his answer.

He looked at me for a second then smiled, “Jamie you are like my best friend, would you still hang out with me if I told you I like it too”.

“You do” I asked a little shocked.
The whole time we have been dressing all he ever talked about was how he couldn’t wait to get out of girls clothes.

“Yeah I love being a girl”.
“But this whole time all you’ve done is complain”.
“Well I didn’t want you to think I was weird because I think your cool, I didn’t want to lose you as a friend”.

“The truth is, I’ve always wanted to be a girl”.
“Why is that” I asked.

“Have you ever felt like something in your life is wrong with you”.

“Well I use to hate that I wasn’t as big as some of the other boys, but now I like my size It‘s hard to be cute if you’re a huge brute” I said.

“Well ever since I was about five I have been jealous of girls”.

“I like how girls can show their true feelings and be who they want to be without people thinking their weak or weird, but boys can’t do that, they have to be tough and mean or you get picked on”.

“I feel the same way Ryan”.
“I like the clothes too” I said and we both giggled.

“Yeah I guess their nice, but I still like my jeans and t-shirts” Ryan said.

“Thanks Jamie”.
“For what”?

“Calling my jerk of a little brother a fag, because of that my mom considered dressing me like this”.

“When she dragged me to the girls department that day my heart almost burst out of my chest, it was like a dream come true”.

“But you don’t want your mom to know you like it so you acted like it was something you didn’t want”?

“Yep I don’t think my mom would like it if I told her I wanted to be a girl, If I did tell her she would most likely end her so called punishment”.

“So your stuck Huh”?
“Yeah” he said as he laid back on the dock and stretched his arms out.

“I don’t know what to do Jamie” he said in a depressed tone.

“Well I’ll talk to my mom and see if..”
“No please don’t tell anyone, if my mom found out it could make my life miserable”!

“Ok but I think you should tell her”.
“I’ll think about it”.

“So how has your brother been treating you”?

“LIke Crap man, all week he has been threatening to tell everyone about me and you if I don’t take up his half of the chores”.

“Why not tell your mom that he is black mailing you”?
“She won’t believe me over the golden child”.
“That little butt hole has mom wrapped around his little finger”.

“I think I have an idea” I said.
“What kind of idea”?

“You’ll see”.

We talked a little more about things like clothes and video games, I asked if he had asked his mom if he could go to Jasmines party.

He said his mom told him if he behaves for the rest of the week he could go as a boy, but if not he would be the cutest girl at the party.

We both laughed when I told him that title belongs to me.

“Not if I can help it” he said.

I went home and talked to my mom, I didn’t tell her about Ryan’s confession that he wanted to be a girl.

After we talked I ate and went to bed and thought about what tomorrows doctors visit would bring.

I was wondering if I really want to be a girl, well I’ve always thought that if it makes you happy then it must be good right.

Well I knew that the doctor might be able to help me understand, but I’m pretty sure I know what I want.

I smiled and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Part 5

I woke up and went to the bathroom, I combed and styled my hair, I love how the pointy tips of my bangs touch the top of my cheeks.

I dressed in the outfit I wore the day I came home from the mall except the shirt was maroon and I put on my white tights.

I went down stairs and mom smiled and gushed at how cute her little girl was, I ate a yogurt for breakfast then I grabbed my new purple backpack.

When I was dropped off at school I took a deep breath and started walking for my locker, as I was walking I passed the two boys who had been watching me this whole time walking toward me.

when they past I heard one of them say “See I told you she was a girl, give me my five bucks”!

I smiled and kept walking, when I got to my locker I met Jasmine and we talked a bit before we went to class.

After school I waited for my mom by the school gate, as I was standing there this rather large boy came up behind me.

He was wearing a plaid over shirt with the sleeves torn off and a white t-shirt with faded blue jeans.

I was kinda nervous but tried not to show it, he was at least six inches taller then me. I looked at him and he quickly looked away, I could tell his face was a little red.

He was about to say something when my mom pulled up, I climbed into the car and she started driving.
It took almost half an hour to get to the doctor, we walked in and I started playing in this neat play area with these old style arcade games while my mom filled out some paperwork.

When my name was called I was taken into the back, this woman who was a physician checked my health, some of the exam was a little embarrassing but she said I was completely healthy and that doctor Reba will see me in her office in another part of the building.

Me and my mom were taken to this nice room, it had this big desk and two large comfy chairs and was well lit.

We sat for a while until the door opened, this good looking older black woman came in, my mom stood up and they hugged and started chatting.

“Jamie this is miss Reba Carson, she was my psychology teacher in collage and a very close friend, she is going to talk to you and ask you some questions and I want you to be honest with her ok”! my mom said.

Miss Reba walked over and smiled, “My you look very pretty Jamie” she said leaving me with very red cheeks.

My mom left and I sat across from her on one of the chairs, she asked me a few things about my past then she asked me about the dressing.

“Your mother says you think you want to be a girl, how do you feel about that”? she asked.

“Well I’m not sure, but I really like dressing like and being thought of as a girl”.
She nodded.

“I mean when I was a boy people treated me bad because I was so small in size, so to keep them from being mean I had to start bulling people”.

“I never liked doing it but I felt I had to”.
“But when I started dressing like a girl, I was able to stop, at first it was because I was scared I would be found out but then I started liking it”.

Reba just kept looking and nodding as I continued.

“I didn’t have to be all tough and I could let my guard down and be myself, I really like it”.

“So you like people seeing you as a girl because you feel you can let your real personality show in the open and don’t have to hold it inside” Reba said.

“I guess that’s it” I said while smiling.

After we talked for a few more minutes my mom was called in, then Reba asked my mom if she would consider letting me be a girl full time for one month.

My mom agreed then Reba told my mom that I couldn’t go back and forth between a girl and a boy, that even if I wanted to start dressing and acting like a boy she would have to keep me as a girl until the four weeks were up.

That way I would know for sure if being a girl was really what I wanted, I was set up for another appointment the next Wednesday then we left.

Me and my mom were driving along when she pulled into this group of stores, I looked at the signs as we parked the car and saw that all the stores catered to girls.

There were clothing stores, shoe stores, salon parlors and a jewelry store.

that’s when it started, we made our way to a shoe store and by the time I left I had eight pairs of shoes from sneakers to boots.

Then we went to the various clothing stores, at the end my mom was wondering if we should have came in the Chevy suburban because I had a lot of things and the trunk was getting full.

I think my mom was enjoying this more then I was, as we were walking past this one store I stopped and read this sign.

“Free piercing with purchase” my mom must have saw me looking because she put her hand on my shoulder and asked if I wanted to do it.

“Will it hurt”? I asked.
“Just a little pinch but it isn’t bad” she said.
“I would love to get those I said pointing to this cute little set of butterfly studs on display in the window.

“Are you sure, because once you get them pierced it’s permanent”? mom said.

I looked up and smiled “I’m sure mom”.
“Ok then lets go” she said as we walked in.

We walked in and this bell rang, this pretty young red head who was behind the counter looked up from her magazine.

“Can I help yall” she asked in a classic southern draw.

“My daughter would like to get her first ear rings” mom said while pointing at me, I got a funny feeling in my tummy when she called me her “daughter” I liked it.

“All right then just pick out some studs you like from this book and I’ll get the gun ready” the girl said as she laid this small catalog on the counter.

I looked through it and then I saw them, it was the same ones from the window, “I want these” I said when she came back.

“Those are some of our best sellers, and I think they’ll look very cute on you” I blushed when she said that, I think I was prone to blushing back then.

Well a few minutes later I was looking at the new ear rings adorning my lobes in the mirror, I was so happy and I couldn’t wait to show Jasmine and Ryan. Mom was right it didn’t even hurt, it was just two quick pops and it was over.

The woman gave us a cleaning kit and spent the better part of the next twenty minutes carefully explaining how to care for them.

Then my mom bought me some bracelets and necklaces and some more ear rings to wear after my ears heal.

Then we went next door to this very nice nail salon, my mom and I both had our nails done and I had mine painted to match my shirt, then mom bought me a huge nail care kit with over fifty different colors of nail polish and it also had all the tools a girl could need when it came to her nails.

I was very excited when we got home, I modeled outfits for my mom and she helped me put the different tops and blouses with the right pants’ shorts and skirts to give me the best look.

It was getting dark and mom cooked a frozen pizza, I put on one of my new pajamas it was a pair of light pink silky pants with different colored flowers on the legs. And the matching shirt came down to my knees and had this pink frilly stuff on the cuffs of the sleeves.

We ate and talked about my doctors visit, I was very tired because I dozed off at some point, the next thing I knew I was waking up in my bed.

I got up and took a shower, then I grabbed a yellow long sleeve shirt and a pair of blue tights and jeans because it was cold outside.

I put on my new Brats sneakers and went down stairs, my mom was talking on the phone and I went to the kitchen to eat.

Me and mom made small talk while on our way to school, when she dropped me off I started toward my locker.

As I was walking I noticed the large kid from the day before following me, I made it to my locker and run into jasmine.

We were talking for a minute before I heard, “Oh my gosh you have ear rings”!!
“Yeah my mom let me get them yesterday, you like”?

“I love them they are so cute”!

Then Ryan came by and talked for a second, then he gushed over my new ear rings, he was so jealous.

We decided to meet at the park later after school, the rest of that day was normal, I met the others at the park and we hung out for a while before it got dark.

I was walking down the side walk, I was about a block from the house when these three guys that were a little older then me came around a corner.

I tried walking past them when one grabbed me, they were a few inches taller then me and I was getting scared.

“Hey little girl what you doing walking by your self for, don’t you know there’s bad folks around when its dark”? this black kid said.

“I live just up the road so I should be fine” I said as I tried to walk away.

“Not so fast” the boy said.
“If you give me a little kiss me and my friends might walk you home and keep you safe” he said with a funny smile.

“Just so you know I’m ten and I’m not into boys” I said.

“And I’m eleven and I like cute girls like you” he said as he tried to plant one on me.

“Let me go right now” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I closed my eyes then I heard a grunt and someone yell get him, I looked to see the boy who had been watching me at school.

He was a little bigger then all the others and had the boy who was trying to kiss me in a head lock.

He tossed that boy to the ground when another of the boys pals took a swing at him, the boy dogged it and hit the other boy and he fell on his butt.

The third boy took off running and the other two stood up and run off after him.

I had fell on my butt at some point in the fight, the large boy walked over to me and asked if I was alright.

“Yeah thanks” I said as he helped me to my feet.
“My name is Paul Dotson” the boy said.

“Jamie Packer” I said as I shook his hand.
“Were you following me this whole time”? I asked him.

“This is my moms flower shop” he said as he pointed to the store behind me.

“I was inside when I saw you walking by, I heard you yelling and run out”.

“Thank you” I said while scratching the back of my head and blushing a little.

“Would it be ok if I walked you home, just in case they come back”? he said.
“Sure, I would like that” I said.

We made small talk while he walked me home, when we were standing on my front porch I could tell he was a little nervous.

“Well goodnight” he said as he started walking away.

“Goodnight” I yelled after him.

I went inside and decided mom didn’t need to know about my little incident, or my new friend.

I went to my room and called Ryan, he was very upset, his brother found his diary and was threatening to tell his mom about his wanting to be a real girl if he didn’t do everything he wanted.

I was so ticked, “Ryan I have an idea but I’ll need your help” I said.

I would tell him about it the next day, and I did, Ryan thought it was a great idea so we put it in motion.

The next day I run into Paul and we talked, it turns out he was the same age as me only big for his age.

He may have dressed like a tough guy but he is a very kind person, we talked for a while at lunch and on the playground.

Ryan and jasmine were quick to make friends with him, and now we had another member to our little group. Me, jasmine and Ryan decided to wait a while before we tell him about me and Ryan.

The next Friday was ballet, I had everything I needed, I had my digital recorder and I was ready.

After dance class was over I went to miss Stephaney’s office and waited for jasmine to tell Billy that her mom wanted him to go to her office for something.

When the door opened he walked in, “Hey Billy” I said.

“Oh hey sissy, the teacher want you too”?
“Ryan tells me you’ve been pretty rough on him” I asked.

“Aw the little fag complaining already, he really is a wuss all he has to do is my home work and chores and I’ll keep quite about you two”.

“You know Billy I don’t understand you” I said.
“What don’t you understand”? he said.

“If your so high and mighty and not a sissy, then why do you take ballet”?

“Where else could I go and be able to not only be around a bunch of girls but be able to grab them in places where normally a boy would be beaten if you touched them there”?

“I take ballet because I can grab a girls ass as much as I want, and if she says anything then all I have to do is say it was an accident and I never get in trouble”.

“And if you tell anyone about that I’ll tell everyone about you and the fact that my brother wants to be a real girl”.

I felt all the color drain out of me when I saw a person with a very angry look on her face walk through the door.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY YOUNG MAN”!!!! Miss baker yelled, and Billy’s skin went very pale.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Part 6 the end.

I was silent as Billy slowly turned around to face his mom, she was glaring right through him and he was shaking.

“Ma..m..mom I..I can”! “DON’T YOU DARE TRY TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS BOY”!! she yelled as she grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room.

I walked out behind her and stood by Ryan and Jasmine, she kept a firm grip on Billy’s ear as she talked to Miss Stephaney.

“Ryan come over here”! she snapped.
“Yes ma’am” Ryan timidly replied as he walked over to his mom.

“By Ryan” I yelled as they walked out of the building to go home.

“Wow that was intense” Jasmine said as she walked up behind me.

“Yeah I hope Ryan will be ok” I said.

Me and jasmine went to the locker room and got dressed, I was putting on my new denim skirt when Jasmine’s mom came into the room.

“Hey Jamie your mom called and told me she was going to be a while at work so I agreed to let you come home with us and she is going to pick you up later”!

After all the other girls had left Miss Stephaney locked all the doors and we all loaded into the van and headed for Jasmine’s house.

We arrived about ten minutes later and me and jasmine went to her room to do our home work, “What do you think is going to happen to Billy”? Jasmine asked.

A quick thought of a medieval torture chamber flashed through my mind, “I don’t know but what ever it is He’ll most likely deserve it” I said.

“You think Miss Baker will put him in girls clothes like she did with Ryan”? she asked.

We laughed and finished our home work, then we made popcorn and went to the living room with Miss Stephaney to watch a movie.

It was about eight o clock when my mom arrived.
I asked her if I could go to Jasmines party at the cabin, I was so excited when she said yes.

We sat down in the den and I told my mom about Billy, I also told my mom about Ryan since his mom had heard everything Billy said including the part about Ryan.

It was decided that I could spend the night at jasmines, my mom and I only lived a few streets over so I went with her to get some clothes for the next day and my Barbie pajamas.

That night was a blast, we listened to music and played video games on the computer and watched a movie. When it was about midnight me and jasmine counted down the seconds then when the clock hit twelve me and Miss Stephaney yelled out, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” to a very excited Jasmine.

After that we went to bed, when I woke up the next morning I put on my Jeans and a t-shirt then went to eat breakfast.
I called Ryan afterward, I was expecting to hear a depressed hello or something, instead she sounded very cheery.

“Hey Ryan”! I said.
“Oh hey Jamie what’s up”? he said.

“Nothing much, are you coming to Jasmines party”? I asked.

“You better believe it” she said in a very excited tone.

I tried to get her to tell me what happened to Billy but She said I would see at the party. With that said we hung up and I went off to hang out with Jasmine.

It was about lunchtime when we began to get ready for the two hour trip to the cabin, I put on my Favorite skirt, it was a dark red and plack pleated cheer skirt that went to just above my knees. It had a black rose design sewed into the red pleats and flared out a little bit from the hips.

Then I put on a black blouse with the same colored red as the skirt for its long sleeves, then I put on some of my new charm bracelets and my new knee high lace up combat boots that mom had let me buy, they were for kids who liked the rocker look, and I liked the rocker look back then and was happy to find such cool boots in my size.

After I was dressed we all headed for the car, we arrived a little later, the cabin was very nice. It was right next to a large lake and had a barn out back witch had been set up for the party.

Me and Jasmine help set up food and drinks on the tables, then the guest started arriving , I was having fun with some of the other girls when I heard someone call me from behind me.

I looked and saw Paul and his mom walking toward the barn. “Hey Paul I didn’t know you were coming”!

“I invited him the day before yesterday” jasmine said as she came up to say hello.

Me and Paul were talking and he had me turning ten shades of red every time he said how pretty I looked in my outfit.

Paul was really into the heavy rock his older brother liked, me and him liked a lot of the same bands including, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the outlaws and a lot of other of the best bands. Our parents loved the classic’s and that love carried over to us.

(Note in real life my parents raised me on classic music Kayla :D) (The 60s-80s rocked).

We were talking when someone taped on my shoulder, I turned to see this cute girl with a Blond layered pony tail with pink high lights.

It took me a second to realize, “Ryan, is that you”?
“Yep you like” she said as she did a little twirl.

She was wearing a cute yellow skirt and matching top, I was looking at her when I saw the studs in her ears.

“Ryan you look great” I said.
“Thanks and its not Ryan anymore, call me Renee” she said.

“So what happened to the golden child yesterday”? I asked.
“Look over there” she said while pointing toward the deck on the back of the cabin where the parents were gathered.

I about peed on myself I laughed so hard, standing beside Miss baker was a little girl in a pink little girls party frock with petticoats galore.

Billy was trying to cover his face, he was in a baby harness and his mom was holding the leash, his slightly long hair was pulled into very short babyish pig tails and a pink hair band was placed on his head.

He even had on tights and mary janes. me, Renee ,jasmine and Paul walked over.

“Aw she’s so cute”!! me and Jasmine said.
“Her dress is just so pretty” I said as I pinched his red cheeks.

“What do you say Billie” Miss baker asked and shot him a icy look.

“Fank you miss Wamie” he said and me and Jasmine bust out laughing.

Me and the others walked over to a table and Renee explained.

“When we got home Billie got the whipping of a life time, then mom put him in his room for a while”.

“I was scared when she came in my room, but she surprised me by walking over and talking to me in a calm loving tone”.
“You mean she was actually nice to you”? I asked.
“Let me finish” she said.

“She asked me if what Billie said about me was true, I broke down and cried then told her it was”.

“She hugged me for the first time in a long time, it felt great”. “We talked for a while then she called a baby sitter and we left”.

“Where did you go”? Jasmine asked.

“She took me to my aunts hair salon and I was given a complete make over, then we went to a jewelry store and she let me get my ear rings”.

“For the first time in a long time I actually had a good time with my mom” Renee had from what I could tell was a happy tear in her eye.

“After that we went shopping for Billie, mom bought him I mean her quite a few little girl dresses and says he will be wearing them for a whole month before he gets big girl clothes and a month after that he can have his boy clothes back if he behaves”.

Renee grinned, “The baby talk was my idea ” we all laughed when she said that.

After we all had cake and ice cream miss baker called everyone into the main part of the large barn.

“Everyone my lovely little girl Billie Jean would like to say a few things”! she said as she pointed at the sissified kid who was standing in the middle of the room.

“I is vewy sowey for how I acted when I was pinching and gwabing at you girls at dance cwass” he said in a little kid lisp then we all busted out in a roar of laughter when he did a perfect courtesy.

“Now I want everyone who Billie has grubbed at or pinched to raise there hand” Miss baker said.

Every girl who was from dance class including me, Jasmine and Renee raised our hands, there were twenty seven of us in all.

“I would like you all to form a line starting right here” she said as she pointed at the ground in front of Billie.

“Jasmine please come to the front of the line”!
Jasmine slowly walked to the front, “The first smack belongs to the birthday girl” Miss Baker said as she handed jasmine a short wooden paddle that had the words “Attitude adjuster” burned into it.

“Billie bend over” his mom commanded.
He was a little slow but when he did we saw why, under his shear white tights was a very visible diaper.

All of us bust out laughing at this sight, “You each get one swat” miss baker said as she stepped to the side.

Jasmine bent down and said something in his ear, then she took a batters stance, “On the count of three” she yelled.

“One,” SMACK!!! Billie let out a quick yelp, when she hit him before she even said two.

Then the next four girls had their turn, I was handed the paddle then I bent down and whispered in the sobbing sissy’s ear. “Who’s the sissy now”? Then I took my stance and brought the paddle down with a crack on his thigh instead of his diaper.

I walked out and found jasmine, “That was the best birth day present ever” jasmine screamed out with excitement.

A little later when Renee was telling about how hard she let Billie have it, we saw miss baker taking a sobbing and crying Billie into the cabin.

As it was getting dark me ,jasmine, Renee and Paul walked down to the dock and sit down.

We looked out over the water while listing to the music coming from the barn and talking. I decided to let Paul know about me.

“Hey Paul do you really like hanging out with us”? I asked.

“Sure I do, you guys are great friends” he said.

“I have to tell you something and you might not like me after I do” I said feeling a little knot in my stomach.

“If it’s about you and Ryan being boys I already know” he said while smiling.

“You do” me and Renee said at the same time.
“Well yeah I saw you when you first came to the school and I‘ve known Ryan ever since his mom became our principal”.

“So you don’t care about that”? I asked.
“My oldest sister used to be my brother so I really don’t care that your like her”.

He hugged me and we started talking some more about school and things.

The next week Renee was taken to the same doctor as I was, we were started down the road to woman hood a few weeks later.

And seven years later me, Renee and Jasmine are still best of friends, Paul and I have just taken our friendship to the next level as we had our first real date the other night, he also kissed me for the first time, it was great.

My dad was very shocked when he found out about me, he was distant for quite a while but he finally came around and we hang out every now and then and he is happy that he has such a pretty daughter.

Well that’s about as far as my story has come, me and the girls are going shopping for new ballet outfits for a recital later in the week.

I cant wait!!

And if you are wondering about Billy, after his treatment his attitude became a lot better.

We actually have become great friends since then, and he really is a good kid but he claims that his size really gets to him, he is still under the five foot mark.

I know he actually likes his size, last year I was babysitting him when he was sick, he was talking in his sleep and reveled the fact he would like to be a girl.

When I asked him later when no one was around he denied everything, I told him if he ever wants to talk all he has to do is ask.

I just hope he gets some help before its to late, but I think his mom knows so he might be taking a trip to see miss Reba some time in the near future.

Well I hope you have all enjoyed my tale as much as I have enjoyed telling it, this is Jamie Paker signing off.

-------------------------------
The End.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jamies journey

Good start.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Keep at it Kayla

But don't let Billy and his mom get away with anything... let James and Ryan keep their dignity and let it be their decision to move forward into girlhood or not. Billy sounds like a bit of a sneak... Bullying is one thing, underhandedness is worse.
Love it so far,
Hugs,
Diana

Please Continue

At frist I didn't like this story ( not a big fan of force feminist tales) but the further I read it. the more i'd enjoy the twists and turns this story has taking me. especially seeing Ryan in a skirt also. so yes i'm hoping you will contiue writing the story. can't wait to find out what you have in store for these kids.

A good Beginning to a good story.

I like what I have read so far and I do want to see more, a lot more, I you would please.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

A lot more

Kayla,I think there are a lot more than three chapters in this story.:)

Hugs Roo

ROO Roo1.jpg

ROO

The 60s-80s rocked

I agree they did my parent were in to the big band and blues jazz thing. This is my second time reading this, so I don't have to tell you how much i like it but i will any way. Giggle
Love and Hugz Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg