Back to School Chp. 19

Printer-friendly version

Hex’s Place:
Hex, Nora, and Sasha arrive back at her place. She pulls the van into the garage and parks it. Hex looks at Nora and Sasha. She couldn’t believe that Sasha was willing to drown the person they captured.

“Sasha, what would you had done if Pablo wouldn’t had talked?” Hex was curious.

“Oh, I have all sorts of things I could have done. The thing is, everyone has a breaking point. You just have to know or care for how far you are willing to go to find it.” Sasha had numerous techniques she was capable doing.

Nora just looks at Sasha and wonders how far she was willing to go to retrieve information from someone. The young woman looked like she was willing to do what it took to get the information. At one time she use to be like that, but now she didn’t want to travel down that path no more.

Sasha looks at Hex and Nora and noticed they both were looking at her.

“What? Do I have something on my face?”

“No, you're fine. I better get back to my family, before they worry.” Nora figures Kelly was still up waiting on her.

“Before we leave. I have something for the two of you.” Sasha pulls out two backstage passes to her performance.

“These passes will grant you backstage access to any performance I do. It will also allow your family as well.” Sasha hands the passes to Nora and Hex.

“Thank you.” As Nora accepts hers.

“Thanks.” Hex accepts hers as well.

“Here, take this as well Hex. If you need anything or get into any trouble. Call the number on the card and tell them Wild Fire gave it to you.” Sasha hands a card with holographic flames on it.

Nora and Sasha head towards Sasha’s rental card. She unlocks it as they approach.

“So, what is the next job after this?” Nora gets into the car.

“After the performance, you mean?”

“Yeah.” Nora fastens her seat belt.

“I’ll be heading back to California and check on my apprentice and spend some time with my wife and girls.”

“You have children?” Nora was a little surprised at that.

“Yes, I have a teenage daughter that is turning seventeen years old and another one that is turning twelve years old. My seventeen-year-old is touring with her friends in the band.”

“Your daughter is a performer like you?” Nora was curious.

“Not exactly like me. My oldest is a singer like my wife is in our band. My youngest is into gymnastic and dancing.” Sasha was proud of Gracie and Rose.

“So, one is following you in your rock career, but the other isn’t?”

“Yes, Gracie is a good backup singer and player, but she doesn’t have her older sister's talent. Neither of my girls wants to be what I am. That is why I have an apprentice. She is going to take over my actions, once I retire from this for a while.”

“Is your apprentice going to be an agent like you?” Nora was curious.

“Maybe, I don’t know yet. I’ll see how she handles being a stage magician first and offers the job to her afterward.” Sasha already knew Ethan
was going to do good as a performer.

Sasha pulls up in front of Nora’s House house after a while. She looks at Nora “are any of your girls going to follow in your footsteps?”

“My oldest is staying in Hawaii and is a special effects artist. My next oldest wants to join the Marines and become a drill instructor like her birth mother was. My next oldest hasn’t decided what she wants to do. Now, that this matter is over with, I’m going to have another child who is transgender. As for my newest daughter, she is pregnant with her father’s child, after he raped her. Whatever she wants to do, I’ll support.”

Nora had no idea what Tiffany wanted to do with her life, yet. Now, it's going to be complicated with having a baby from her father. She and Kelly already talked and they would adopt the child ass their own if Tiffany doesn’t want to keep it.

“Your newest daughter was raped by her birth father? Why didn’t she tell anyone?”

“She didn’t know he had impregnated her. He must have knocked her out or something. All we do know, he tried raping her recently.”

“That’s terrible. My youngest was raped by a man. I burned his manhood off.” Sasha remembered when she found Gracie.

A councilman had paid some human smugglers to have sex with her. The man had torn her vagina and she had to have surgery to repair the damage he did to her. It was nothing compared with what she had done to his penis and testicles. She burned them off with her gift.

“Ouch! You're vicious when you get pissed off, aren’t you?” Nora looks at Sasha.

“I don’t like pedophiles. Gracie was ten years old at the time and was raped by an overweight man in his fifties. I think he was lucky I didn’t turn him into human barbecue.”

“What did you use? A flame thrower?” Nora was curious.

“No, I was born with the ability to control fires. I can enhance a burning flame or make it do what I want it to do. So, I used my gift to burn his manhood off.”

“Damn! I never thought people like that existed.” Nora remembered watching Fire Starter, but she always thought it was just science fiction.

“It’s extremely rare and dangerous. I was lucky my mother and aunt knew about my gift and taught me how to use control it.” Sasha remembered the lessons her aunt and mother gave her in controlling her gift.

“You’re a walking weapon yourself.”

“Yeah, I am. I have my gift and my hand-to-hand training thanks to my parents.”

“It's been nice working with you, Sasha Wolfhart and thank you for the backstage pass as well.”

“You’re welcome. You take care and take care of your daughters.”

“I will. See you later and have a nice night.” Nora gets out fo the car and heads inside her house.

She checks on her daughters and afterward heads towards her bedroom, where she finds Kelly was still awake. She was reading a book.

“Did everything go okay?” Kelly closes her book.

“Yes. Carol is finally safe and the person making and selling the drugs has been taken care of as well.” Nora starts stripping out of her bodysuit. She takes her gun belt off and hangs it up in her closet.

“Did you find out why her parents were killed?”

“Yes, I did.” Once Nora was finally undressed and had her nightgown on.

She gets into bed and gives her wife a kiss.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope Shasa tells

Samantha Heart's picture

Kelly & Carol why her parents were killed. They especially Carol deserves to know.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Burned his manhood off?

He wasn't much of a man to begin with.