Back to School Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Nora felt Kelly’s arm holding her. She could hear the rain as it came down outside. She loved feeling Kelly holding her. She caresses Kelly’s arm as they cuddle under the blankets.

Their house was getting crowded with four girls in it. Christine has been talking about staying in Hawaii. Nora couldn’t blame her, the weather was nice and she could go to the beach any time she wanted too. She knew Cheshire would pay to have Christine’s things shipped for her.

Kelly places a kiss on Nora’s left shoulder. She could tell that Nora was in deep thought about something.

“What are you thinking about, sweetie?”

“That we are going to need a bigger house.” Nora turns around to face Kelly.

She could feel Kelly’s ample breasts pressing against her own moderate ones. They had gone to bed in the nude last night, instead of putting nightgowns on. She stares into Kelly’s eyes.

“True, I think Carol wants to stay with us, instead of her family. I know you said that Tiffany’s mother asked us to take her in until she is feeling better. However, I have a feeling she’ll want to stay with us as well.”

“If she does or doesn’t is fine with me. It’s going to take time for her mother to recover from the abuse her husband had done to her. So, if
Tiffany wants to stay with us until she is eighteen years old, it's fine with me.”

“I’m not saying she can’t, Nora. I do agree with you that we will need a bigger place.”

“Christine has been talking about staying in Hawaii, we will have to pack her stuff up here and at her studio as well.” Nora was still looking into Kelly’s beautiful eyes.

“Well, if Christine wants to stay in Hawaii, we could turn her bedroom into either Carol’s and Tiffany’s room or Carol and Melody’s room. I’ve noticed the two of them have been getting closer.”

“I’ve noticed that as well. However, that is going to have to wait until this case is over. Sasha and Hex are planning on kidnapping the local gang leader. He’s selling the drugs killing my students and other people.”

“You’re not going to join them?” Kelly was surprised her wife wasn’t going to join them.

“I didn’t think it was necessary, but now that you brought it up. It might be best, I did join them.” Nora hadn’t planned on kidnapping the gang
leader with Sasha, but it might be best if she did. She still didn’t know much about the boy named Hex that was helping them. She’ll get a snapshot of Hex and call her friend Lewis at the local police department to find out about Hex.

“Do you think any of the girls are up?” Kelly was curious because she wanted to fool around with Nora.

“Nope, I don’t think any of them are awake.” Nora kisses Kelly.

The next hour or so, the two of them fool around in bed for a while. Nora enjoys it when Kelly dominates her. Normally, Nora dominates Kelly, but today she was enjoying Kelly taking charge.

Ginger wakes up and looks over towards Melody and notices she was still asleep. She carefully gets out of bed and slips her house robe on.
Her midsection was still hurting her, but it was getting better. Ever since people at school were taking drugs, it seemed that the gangs in the area were getting worst.

She makes it to the bathroom and sits down on the toilet. She couldn’t wait to have her surgery and join the Marines as her birth mother had. She knew Nora supported her decision.

Carol opens her eyes and notices that Tiffany had crawled in bed with her. She remembered Tiffany having nightmares, last night. She had
been woken up because of Tiffany tossing and turning. She even set up in bed.

Carol saw how surprised Tiffany had been when she discovered she had male parts. Tiffany calmed down after Carol explained that she was transgender and hated being male. She even told Tiffany she was jealous of her.

They talked for a while before they finally fell asleep. Carol strokes Tiffany’s hair and held her close. The poor girl was pregnant, because of her father. The thing was, she couldn’t remember how it happened. She thought her father just recently raped her, but according to the doctor that examined her, he had raped her earlier.

By 10:00 am, everyone was up and having breakfast. Melody and Carol were helping Kelly and Nora in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

“How about we have a movie day since the weather is bad outside?” Kelly looks at all the girls.

“Okay.” Carol didn’t mind.

“Can we rent some movies off Google and such?” Ginger knew a few new ones she wanted to watch.

“Yes, you girls can pick two movies each you want to watch.” Nora figures with four girls picking movies, that should give them eight hours of
movie watching.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, everyone moves to the living room and takes their favorite places. They went from oldest to youngest for each girl to make their selection and play order. While the girls were watching the movies, Nora texts Sasha informing her that she was coming with them tonight.

Sasha’s Hotel room:
Sasha was down in the pool area of the hotel when she hears her cellphone beep. She finishes the lap she was doing and climb out of the pool to check the message. She looks at it and notices that Nora was informing her that she was coming with her and Hex tonight when they kidnap the gang leader.

The plan was, to kidnap him while he was at his home. She had found out where he lived from the special tracker she slipped onto him. So, they were planning to grab him between midnight and two in the morning.

After Sasha finishes the text. She walks back over to the pool and dives back into the water. She needed to finish her laps.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bigger house

Samantha Heart's picture

Indeed. I was wondering when this would come up. I'm thinking Cheshire might need one as well with all the girls living there lol

Love Samantha Renée Heart.