Back to School Chp. 12

Printer-friendly version

A few minutes after Nora ended her phone call with Detective Hopkin’s. She receives a text from her daughter Melody. The text informed her that one of the food trucks was supply drugs to their high school and the other high schools. She didn’t know which one exactly, but all she did know. It was a green Mexican truck.

Nora goes back into the nurse’s office to check on Tiffany. She spots Nurse Abbey coming out of the room they reserve for students to wait on their parents.

“How is she?” Nora was concerned.

“She got some tearing and I did a rape kit test on her. I’ve taken pictures and everything. It might be best if she goes by a hospital.” Nurse Abbey felt it might be best if Tiffany had a hospital look at her.

Detective Hopkin arrives at Nora’s high school. The rain had slacked off some, but it was still raining. He makes his way to the school office and afterward towards the nurse’s office. When he walks in, he saw an older woman.

Abbey was filling out some school report about Tiffany’s rape. She needed to file it, so the school isn’t held liable for not doing anything. Nora was in the other room with Tiffany, holding her.

Abbey looks up and spot an middle age man with brown hair “Can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m looking for Nora Midnight.” Detective Hopkins watched the woman before him.

“She’s with a student right now. Is there anything I can do for you?” Nurse Abbey wonders if this was the police friend Nora spoke so highly of.

“Well, she called me about a girl that had been raped. Is the girl here in your office/”?

“Yes, Nora is with her. Let me get her for you.” Nurse Abbey heads into the next room to get Nora.

Warehouse District, Memphis, Tenn.:
Sasha was driving the delivery van, while Hex was in the back monitoring the cell activity in the area. They were picking up a lot, but not what they were looking for.

“Hex, do you remember exactly where the warehouse was you infiltrated?” Sasha glances back towards him.

“Yes, we’re almost there.” Hex was watching where they were from the concealed cameras on the outside of the van.

Sasha drives a few more blocks. She wonders how long the gang has been operating out in the warehouse district.

“Make a left and go up a block. I’m picking something up.” Hex was getting something on her equipment.

Sasha makes the left hand turn and goes up one block. She keeps her eyes out and spots a roadblock off.

“Hex, check with the city and see if Argonne street is supposed to be blocked off.” Sasha slows down.

“Checking.” Hex hacks into the city computer system and checks to see if any repairs had been issued for the street.

It takes a while to go through several firewalls and other computer systems before she breaks into the right system. She accesses the files for maintenance and goes through the listings for street repairs.

“That street isn’t supposed to be blocked off, Sasha.” Hex looks towards Sasha.

She saw Sasha with a pair of binoculars in her hands, as she looked through the front windshield. She notices that Sasha had spotted
something in a certain direction.

“Hex do you have any drones or cameras?” Sasha looks towards Hex.

“Unfortunately, no. I never thought about using drones.” Hex should have thought about that. They could be useful.

“Well, this should be interesting.” Sasha strips out of the clothes covering her outfit.

“What are you thinking about?” Hex couldn’t believe Sasha was stripping out of her clothes.

“I’m going to do recon.” Sasha pulls out her specialty items.

“If that is the case, wear this. I can see what you see.” Hex hands Sasha a pair of Google glasses.

“This looks like a pair of Google glasses.” Sasha accepts them.

“They are, but I increased the range on them. So, I can see what you see.” Hex presses a button on her console.

Sasha puts the glasses on as she leaves the van. She moves quickly and silently from one building to another building like a ghost. She spotted several snipers and lookouts. These might be gangsters, but they were well organized.

“Hex, are you getting this?”

“Yeah, they have beefed up security since I was last there.” Hex was seeing the same thing as Sasha.

Hex was amazed at how fast Sasha was moving through the area. She wonders where Sasha got her training. She notices Sasha tossing something at a guard and he drops like a rag doll.

“What was that?”

“Knockout gas. Are you picking up any signal from here?” Sasha was watching two guards.

“Not yet. He isn’t using his cell.” The cell reception where Sasha was, was dead.

“Alright, I’m going to go inside and plant a few bugs.” Sasha moves quickly towards the building.

Sasha moves quickly through the building. This was way to easy for her. These guys might have the manpower to stop most forces coming towards them, but they weren't experienced soldiers or agents. They had too many holes in their security setup.

Sasha plants a few bugs in the office area and the bathroom. Experience has shown her that guys like to talk when they are taking a pee. She also plants a few remote-controlled explosive balls that she can activate to explode.

Sasha spots several of the guards and what looks like the guy in charge all have the same type of phones. She manages to get close to one guy and lift the cellphone out of his pocket, without being noticed.

“You make that look easy.” Hex just shakes her head as she watched Sasha lift the guy's cellphone.

“Years of experience, plus its what I do for a living.” A smile appears on Sasha’s face.

Sasha watches from a concealed spot, as one of the guards pulls a girl that was about her daughter’s age off the process line. He takes her into a room that has just a mattress on the floor. Just as he was pulling his pants down to have sex with the girl. He passes out and falls forward onto the girl’s body.

“You're not bring the girl, are you?” Hex had seen what Sasha did.

“Yes, don’t worry about it either. Meet me in ten minutes.” Sasha picks the girl up.

The stench coming off the girl was terrible. She smelled like someone had washed her body in urine. She also noticed the girl had track marks on her arm.

Sasha just shakes her head as she moves with the girl hanging over her shoulder. It made moving a little bit difficult, but she was able to slip out of the warehouse and meet Hex.

Hex spots Sasha coming towards her carrying a Mexican teenage girl over her shoulder. The poor girl was just in her bra and panties. When Sasha comes into the van with her, she could smell how ripe the girl was.

“Get us out here, Hex.” Sasha pulls a device from her purse.

She scans the girl’s fingers and watches as the device she uses runs her fingerprint. The device beeps letting her know there was no match.

“Hex, head to 1425 Spring Leaf Ave.”

“Okay, do I want to know why?” Hex was curious.

“I’ll tell you when we get there.” Sasha takes a picture of the girl and sends it to her aunt to run.

up
206 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At this point

Samantha Heart's picture

Yes Hex and Sasha can handle the drug dealers, but with the rape of Nora's daughter I think it's time to call in the "Cheshire" AND "The Devil's Bounty Hunter " they have the resources to make people talk even when they don't want to. This cartel needs to be taken DOWN and fast.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Nora's Daughter?

There's nothing I see here that suggests Tiffany is Nora's daughter. The fact that Tiffany thinks of Nora as Mrs. Midnight should put paid to that.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Please

Wendy Jean's picture

Keep them coming.