The Devil's Chamber Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Saturday, January 20, 2018, 1700hrs:
Jessica couldn’t believe that a group of boys in high school had managed to conceal six cameras in the girl’s locker room. She had been sent in to investigate who the boys were and where they had concealed the cameras. The cameras had recorded the girls changing, going to the bathroom and taking showers.

The boys then sold some of the footage to online porn sites. They kept the rest of the footage to blackmail certain girls in school. She had gone undercover to discover who they had been and where the cameras had been hidden. She had managed to close the case without blowing her cover.

She walks into her living room and plops down on her sofa. The reason why she had been sent in to investigate because she still looked like she was in high school. She was 23 years old and only 5’ft. tall. She never lost her childish looks.

She had gone to the doctors to find out why she hadn’t started her period. She had functional ovaries, but no vaginal opening, vagina, cervix or uterus. The doctor she had thought she might suffer from Neoteny as well because of her looks. He took her blood and was going to do a test to see if that was the case.

Today she had off and was going to enjoy it. For once she didn’t have any commitments or homework she needed to do. She picks up the newspaper and read a few articles. She had seen something a few weeks back about a van that had been found with its tires melted and windshield smashed in.

She reads for awhile and later gets up and goes to get dress. She should go out and get a few things for lunch. It was a little nippy out, so she grabs her coat and heads out. She shivers as she steps out of her apartment. She flags down a cab.

Terry was driving down the street when he notices a brown hair teenage girl flag him down. He pulls over to pick her up. He taps the computer screen to change it back to the cab functions.

Jessica climbs into the cab she managed to flag down. She notices the driver was a young black hair man.

“Thank god you came by when you did. Can you take me to the nearest Aldi store, please?” Jessica liked the inside of the cab.

She couldn’t believe it was one of the new cabs. This was her first-time riding in the new one. The last cab she rode in was one of the older ones and it wasn’t as clean as this one.

“Sure, thing ma’am.” Terry starts heading towards the nearest Aldi.

“Excuse me, sir, are you from the United States?” Jessica thought she recognized an accent.

Terry just smiles and goes with the cover story that had been created for him.

“Yes, ma’am. I came over, a couple months ago to start over.”

“What part of the United States did you travel from?” Jessica had always been curious about the US.

“New York, ma’am. My family has been living in New York since the 1920’s” Terry’s family has been in New York for a long time.

Some of her relatives had been bootleggers and members of the mafia. Overall, they had been New Yorkers.

“Well, if no one has said it to you. Welcome to England.” Jessica sits back and enjoys the ride.

Terry pulls into the parking lot for the store “here you go, ma’am. £6.00”

“Would you mind waiting for me, please? I won’t be long.” She didn’t feel like waiting for another cab or losing hers.

“I don’t mind. I’ll be out here waiting for you.” Terry watches as Jessica gets out and heads inside the store.

He pulls into a parking space. While she is inside the store, he runs her image through the computer system. The results come back as a local metro police officer. He reads her file and sees the file of the case she had worked on about the girls being recorded. Maybe he should shoot this to Morgana to see if there is anything she could do in removing the images from the web.

He composes a message and shoots it to her with the file attached. If any one can help with this type of problem, it would be Morgana and her crew. He records it, just in case Anika ask him about it. As he is sitting in his cab waiting for Jessica, he notices a van pull up in front of the store and four armed men exit from the van. There was one man still inside the van waiting for the others.

Terry launches the mini-drones from the Black Knight to see what was going on inside the store. He moves the cab to a different position, so he can use The Black Knights weapons system. What he is seeing from inside the store, was a robbery. Why would anyone rob the place?

Inside Aldi:
Jessica was inline getting ready to checkout when four armed men came inside the store. She gets down on the floor as they fired their guns. Two of the men come to grab whatever valuables people had and once they had the money and their cellphones.

Outside Aldi:
Terry grabs his gun from the hidden storage place in his door. He actives the signal jammer to interfere with any recording devices. The signal was strong enough to even jam the camera as well. It broadcast in all directions from the cab.

When the men come back out from the store towards the van. Terry fires the mini-guns behind the headlights. They lift out of the way as the front of the van is turned into swiss cheese. As for the men, Terry changes out the magazine which was loaded with normal bullets. He loads the other magazine which uses specially design knockout rounds.

When the men come out to see what was going on and try running away. Terry shoots them with the specialty rounds. When they get hit by the rounds, they drop to the ground. He had been using the door of the cab for protection since the cab was bulletproof. When he hears sirens coming towards the store. He puts the gun away and gets back in the cab and turn the jammer off.

Jessica heard the unique sound of a mini-gun and explosion going on outside. She wonders what happened. She walks over towards the glass door and notices that robbers were laying on the ground. She notices smoke coming from the front of the van. She couldn’t believe how badly shot up the van looked.

The police show up and statements are taken. The cameras on the cab record the men as they have their mask taken off. Terry makes sure he gets pictures of each guy. He’ll run the pictures to get their police record.

When the police ask where the gunfire had come from that took the van out. No one could say how it happened.Terry knew they weren’t going to get any casing, because the mini-gun was designed to capture its own casings.

Jessica walks back over to the cab after giving her statement.Terry drives her home.

Sunday, January 21, 2018, 1000hrs:
Ginja was out shopping at the local grocery store a block away from her Dojo. As she walks in, she spots two young men manhandling the store owner. She doesn’t say anything to them but just walks up to them. She strikes quickly with jabs to the back of their necks.

Both fall to the ground, unable to move. The store manager just looks at her with a worried look on his face.

“Do you know what you have done?” He was worried about what their boss would do against him.

“Yes, tell their boss the Dragon isn’t happy.” Ginja goes about doing her shopping.

Ginja looks for the items she wanted to buy. She could have gone to places like Aldi or Asda, but she prefers the mom and pop stores.
Especially, the oriental stores she was raised around. She does her shopping and returns to her Dojo.

Her dojo was open to any of her students that wanted to come in and practice. She puts away her groceries and makes some tea. She hears the bell on her front door jingled. She heads up to the front of her dojo and notices there were four people up there waiting for her.

“Can I help you, gentlemen?” She stops a few feet from them.

“Yea, you can stay out of our business, bitch.”

A smile appears on her face “what business may that be? Shaking down store clerks for protection money? Didn’t your parents teach you to
respect other people?”

He steps closer to Ginja, while the other men surround her “my boss said we were to leave you alone, but I think you need to learn a lesson.” He goes to strike her along with the other guys.

She kicks his right knee out, breaking his leg. She elbows one guy in the throat and blocks a punch to her face. She strikes the other two thugs in their legs, making them collapse to the floor at her feet. She pulls her cell phone out and calls the police. While she is waiting for the police to show up. She walks to the back of her Dojo and burns a security disk for the policemen. This way they have evidence that what she did was in self-defense.

Once the police take away the men. She goes back and fixes her tea and sit down to enjoy it. She does miss living in Shambhala, but her Master was right. It was time for her to enter the world and learn about it. Not only about it, but about herself as well. She sips her tea and when she is finished drinking her tea. She goes back out and practices her moves.

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like this particular

Looks like this particular day was not good for criminals regarding who they were and what they were trying to pull off in their various attempted criminal actions.

My

they do seem to have a lot of crime in that area.

Lessons learned the hard way

Jamie Lee's picture

Arrogant is not a good attitude when being a criminal, it causes hard lessons to be learned. The last moron should have done more book work so he knew there are individuals best left alone.

Others have feelings too.

Arrogance is Learned

In the absence of any equivalent opposing force* (armed police or civilians) the ones with the biggest muscles wins. There just aren't enough 'dragons' to go around. They've come by their arrogance honestly, until now they've been the biggest dogs on the block. The idea that there is always someone better than you hasn't been a reality in this area. That has just changed.

* "God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal."


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin