The Devil's Chamber Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Elizabeth watches as her wife got dress. She walks up behind her and kisses her neck. She places her hand down on Sara’s abdomen “I can’t wait till I see you big with our children.” As she kisses her neck again.

“Mmm, well you're going to help breasts feed them.” As Sara turns around in Elizabeth’s arms and squeezes her breasts.

She leans in and kisses Elizabeth. Sara wanted her wife to share in the experience of having children. So, she was going to have her help
breasts feed their children. Besides, she figures Elizabeth could put her big breasts to some use.

“Whatever you want sweetie.” Elizabeth knew Sara loved her bigger breasts.

“So, what are you going to do today?” Sara looks into Elizabeth’s eyes.

“I’m going to help the team out. Mouse might have a lead on Count Nelson Rudd and to patch up the members that got injured last night.” Anika told her what had happened during their raid.

“Well, be careful. We still need to get Isla things all packed up. I’ve already called the management company to prepare the townhouse for her. I also have a question for you. Is she going to be working with you and the team or at the company with me?” Sara and Elizabeth hadn’t talked about it.

“I think, for now, it might be better to let her work for you. That way she can get familiar with how you do things in the states.” Elizabeth figures Isla needs to get used to how they did things in the states.

“Alright, now let me finish getting dress.” Sara tries to leave her wife’s arms.

“Mmmm, I don’t know.” As Elizabeth slides Sara’s panties off her.

Sara doesn’t move as Elizabeth starts kissing down her body, till she is tasting her from her sex. She stiffens as Elizabeth probes deep and nibbles on her sex. She reaches down and presses Elizabeth’s head tighter against her sex.

Leslie’s Place:
Leslie gets out of the shower and walks into her bedroom. She removes her towel and spotted a few bruises that Bobby gave her yesterday during their sparring match. She rubs a cream that her sensei gave her.

Leslie grabs her favorite pair of leggings and an oversized shirt. She doesn’t bother putting a bra on. She was going to let her ladies be free today. She heads into the kitchen, where she finds her roommate Greg fixing breakfast.

She waves at him as she walks over to the refrigerator and grabs some mango juice. Ginja had suggested she tried it. She pours herself a glass and put the carton back.

“You’re up early.” As Leslie takes a sip of her juice and sits down at the kitchen table.

“I don’t have to work today. So, I’m planning on spending the day with my girlfriend.” Greg figures Grace would like the fact that he was willing to spend time with her.

“Do you know what Arthur is planning?” As Leslie takes a sip of her drink.

“I’m planning on helping a friend of mine today. Why do you ask, Leslie?” Arthur walks into the kitchen in his boxers and fixes himself a cup of coffee.

“Because I want to try out a new trick I found and don’t need any distractions. While I figure out how to perform it.” Leslie had stopped by the magician’s guild yesterday before sparring with Bobby and looked through their library for a new trick to perform.

“You better make sure someone knows, just in case you screwed up,” Arthur remembers one time coming home and finding Leslie hanging from the ceiling in a trick she couldn’t escape from.

“I’ll be fine with this trick. I won’t hurt myself practicing it.” Leslie enjoys her breakfast with her roommates.

She helps clean the kitchen up after breakfast and watches as they leave the apartment. Once Arthur and Greg are gone, she moves the furniture to make room to practice her new trick. She switches into one of her practice leotards and just as she was about to practice the trick.
Someone knocks on her apartment door.

Casey had been asked by her aunt Basset to go by Leslie Wright’s place and bring her to her office. After all the reports she heard about the woman. She would make a good MI 5 agent. Her performance as a street magician would come in handy as a cover for her.

So, here she was now standing on the other side of Ms. Wright’s apartment door waiting for her to open it. The building she lived at was cleaned and well maintained.

Casey heard movement behind the door after she knocked. She waits for the door to opened. After a few minutes of waiting, the door opens and standing on the other side was Leslie in a one-piece leotard. It hugged her body, showing off her hourglass figure.

Leslie opens the door and standing on the other side was Casey. She knew Casey was Countess Bassets niece.

“Casey, what brings you my way?” As Leslie wonders why Casey was at her door.

“Would you mind if we spoke inside?” Casey didn’t feel that what she was here for, was appropriate.

“Please come inside.” Leslie steps aside to let Casey in.

Casey walks inside and notices that the furniture had been moved aside to leave a big open space. She watches Leslie as she shuts the door.

“Am I interrupting anything?” Casey wonders what Leslie had planned.

“Sort of. I was getting ready to practice a new trick. So, what brings you by here?” Leslie turns to face Casey.

Leslie thought Casey was cute and wouldn’t mind dating her. She does wonder where Casey got the scar on her neck. She also wonders where Zeus was.

“I was sent by my Aunt. She wants you to come down to her office and I'm supposed to escort you.” Casey liked what she saw about Leslie, but after the death of her first lover.

She wasn’t in a hurry or wanted another lover. The pain was still there in her heart.

“Do you know what the Countess wants from me?” As she walks over to stand near Casey.

“If I had to guess, to offer you a job with MI 5, before my uncle’s team offer you a job with them.” Casey knew how her uncle Jack worked.

“Why would your uncle’s team offer me a job? I’m just an ordinary street performer.” Leslie wonder who her uncle was.

“Because you have proven that your skills would be an asset to them. Just like my aunt thinks your skills would benefit MI 5 as well.” Casey just watches Leslie as she walks over to her.

“Well, let me go and change. I don’t think what I have on is appropriate to visit your aunt.” Leslie heads towards her bedroom.

“That depends, on who sees you.” Casey waits why Leslie changes.

Once Leslie is changed. She puts the apartment back like it was before she leaves. She wanted to make sure everything was right before she left.

Casey watches as Leslie put her apartment back in order. She helps her move things around. She must admit to herself, that Leslie had a nice trim body.

“Well, I’m ready to go.” Leslie smiles at Casey.

“Okay.” Casey leads Leslie out to her SUV.

Once Leslie gets in, they start heading towards SIS headquarters.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Someone

WillowD's picture

certainly has the hots for someone.