The Devil's Chamber Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Terry had come across some information about a possible Isis cell meeting. He still hasn’t overcome what they have done to him and switched from the Black Knight to Wraith. He felt Wraith needed to introduce himself to them and put the fear of WRAITH in them.

Terry suits up in his suit and fires up Wraith. Wraith was going Isis hunting tonight. Terry pulls out and heads towards the location he had gotten information on. It felt nice being back in Wraith. The cab was nice and had a few things Wraith didn’t, but Wraith was his baby. It was time for the people who caused terror to realize that there was a bigger predator out and he was hungry. He did steal a few of the Black Knights mini-drones and linked them to the combat computer in Wraith. Their smaller size would be more helpful in spying then, Spirit would.

Terry heads towards the address he had gotten and once he arrives he sends out three of the mini-drones he had brought with him. He does a scouting of the warehouse first to see if they were under surveillance. He didn’t know if the British government knew they had a terrorist cell in their country. He watches as the drones fly throughout the warehouse. He stops drone 3 as it approached where the men were meeting. There was a woman among them, serving them. She was walking with a limp. There were a few women among the men at the meeting. The last he knew, women normally weren’t fighting with Isis or the Taliban. He moves the drone closer to get a better image and clearer signal.

He sends drones 1 & 2 from their task to join drone 3, but from different angles. He listens to the conversation. They were talking in their native tongue. Terry runs the speech translation program she built into Wraith and watch as it appears on the HUD system. It was a good thing that she had some programming skills. It took her awhile to clean up and add to the speech translation program Microsoft developed. She watches as the conversation was translated.

One of the sentences caught Terry’s attention. They had their last group of brides ready to be sold to their fighters.

Terry sends drone 2 in closer to see what else they had. He needed to know where they had the girls stashed at. He takes all their photos and runs them through the facial recognition program Black Knight uses. He establishes the link from Wraith to Black Knight. The reason he had to do that, was the Black Knight was linked to MI 6 computer system, where Wraith wasn’t.

They did it that way because technically Wraith wasn’t supposed to be used. The Black Knight was a recon vehicle, where Wraith was for fighting. The other drawback to Wraith, was he stuck out like a sore thumb. She was going to have to fix that when they got back to the States.
If there was only a way to tag the person, so he could track them. Terry sits quietly and once they started breaking up and coming out of the warehouse. A smile appears on his face. It was time for Wraith to introduce himself to them. The only person he wasn’t going to kill was the person holding the women. That person was going to meet Hatter. She could make them talk.

Terry grabs the FN P90 he keeps in Wraith and gets ready to exit. This way Wraith he could do his thing. He hears Spirit exit from his storage unit as the combat program take over.

Terry exits from Wraith and just as he shuts his door, the combat program activates. Spirit flies down and starts attacking the other members of the group, while Terry heads towards the person he wanted.

Taj Bandar Seif didn’t think anyone had followed them. He had been careful and only trusted the people in his cell with the location of their meeting. As he and his fellow freedom fighters exit the building they came under attack. Several of his members were killed as they stepped out the door, just as he was about to head back in for safety. He runs into an armored figure and is knocked out.

Terry spotted the person that he wanted to capture and torture trying to head back inside the warehouse. He blocks their path and using the butt of his FN P90, knock the person out. As for the rest of the people in the meeting, he fires his FN P90 and takes them out.

Wraith’s combat computer locks onto the targets it has been programmed for and starts taking them out. One of the figures tries to make a run for it but gets intercepted by Wraith. It roars its engine and runs the target down. Once the person is dead. It receives the recall signal from Terry.

Terry saw Wraith chase down one of the people that had been at the meeting. She presses the recall signal and it comes back towards her.
She faces the person she kept alive.

Taj Bandar Seif looks at the figure standing before him. He had seen the high-tech car run down one of his friends. The bluish glow on the vehicle had an eerie glow to it as it comes and stops before him and the figure. He couldn’t tell anything about the person, except that they were responsible for the attack.

“Hold your hands out, now!” Terry lowers his weapon at them.

“Go ahead and shot me, infidel. Allah will reward me.” Taj Bandar Seif had a smug look on his face.

Terry leans forward “not if I desiccate your body and believe me I will.” He hits the guy up the side of his head with the P90. He pulls a set of
zipcuffs out and cuffs the guy. He could hear sirens coming his way.

Terry carries the knocked-out form of Taj Bandar Seif over to Wraith and secures him. Terry gets in on the driver side and hauls tail it out from the area. He already had Wraith plot a course that wouldn’t intercept with the police coming.

Terry looks at the time and notices he had a few hours before he had to meet up with Detective Inspector Cartwright. He also had to switch cars and pick Dakota up as well. Terry heads towards Hatter’s and Dakota’s safe house.

Lazy Dragon Dojo:
Leslie wipes the sweat from her face. The morning workout was tough and every muscle in her body was hurting. Ginja really pushed them hard.

“Thanks, Kantha.” Leslie looks at Ginja’s adopted daughter.

She couldn’t believe that this was the same girl that had come to Ginja a few days ago. She looked better and wasn’t flinching or shying away from people. She was taking lessons from Ginja in self-defense. She was still teaching her moves, but Ginja was a patient and well-trained teacher.

“Hey Kantha, how would you like to join me and my friends for lunch today?” Leslie figured that Kantha might like to go out.

“I have chores to do around the dojo.” Kantha still didn’t feel comfortable leaving the safety of the Dojo unless Ginja was with her.

“I think that is a wonderful idea.” Ginja comes walking into the changing room.

Kantha turns to face Ginja “are you sure?”

“A kitten never learns if it doesn’t venture out.” A warm smile appears on her face.

Kantha looks at her with a puzzled look on her face.

Leslie just smiles “she means, you can’t hide away Kantha. You’ll never grow if you let your fear keep you. Besides, the people looking for you would have to be totally stupid to mess with someone like your mother.”

Kantha looked unsure but trusted Leslie and her new mother. She looks at her mother.

“Am I okay to go out?”

“Yes, and we will be getting you some new clothes while we are out.” Ginja felt that Kantha could use some new clothes.

“Okay.” Kantha still felt nervous.

Once Leslie had finished changing. Ginja, Kantha join her as they leave the Dojo. Bobby joins them as soon as they walk out of the Dojo.

“Hey, hope I’m not too late.” Bobby was in a good mood. He got laid last night.

Leslie couldn’t believe how flamboyant Bobby was dressed today. She has only seen him a few times like this.

“Boy, you really are excited today.” Leslie had a smile on her face.

“You would too if you got laid last night.” As he puts a little bounce into his step as they walked down the sidewalk.

They stop at a nice restaurant Leslie and Bobby loved to go to have lunch. Leslie orders her normal meal, while Bobby tries something new. Ginja orders something she likes and a dish she thinks Kantha will love.

Kantha kept looking around to make sure the men she ran away from weren’t out looking for her. She knew the person that owned her now would not stop looking for her. He didn’t like it when people he felt he owned ran away.

Leslie notices how on guard Kantha was “relax Kantha. Nothing is going to happen to you while we are here.”

When everyone leaves after eating. They walk down the sidewalk doing some window shopping. They stop at one store and go inside. Ginja helps Kantha pick out a few outfits and head towards the changing room. She stays nearby to help Kantha if she needs it.

As Leslie and Bobby are looking at clothes, three Arabic gentlemen come walking into the store. Leslie notices them. They seemed to be looking around for someone.

“You don’t think those gentlemen are looking for Kantha, do you?” Bobby had leaned close to Leslie to speak to her.

They watch as the lead man motion for the other two men with him to head towards the stock room and the dressing room. One of the staff tries to stop the man heading for the stockroom but gets smacked out of the way. He continues towards the stockroom. The main guy steps further into the store. He knew he spotted Kantha coming into this store.

The guy that went into the dressing rooms, spots a woman with long straight white hair tied back in a ponytail and icy blue eyes looking at him. She was standing outside the dressing room of an occupied dressing stall.

“Can I help you?” Ginja could sense there was something wrong with this fellow.

“It doesn’t concern you. So, step aside.” He walks towards her.

Kantha sticks her head out of the dressing stall and notices one of Dhakiy Hamzah Totah men looking towards Ginja. She quickly ducks back into the stall and cowards in the corner of it.

Sumrah noticed Kantha when she stuck her head out of the stall the white-haired woman was standing next to. He starts walking towards her.

Ginja steps towards the middle of the walkway in between the stalls and takes a relaxed stance.

“Move woman.” He goes to physically move her, but Ginja bats his hand away from her.

Sumrah tries to grab the woman again, but she just bats his hand away like it was a flea. He tries again, but this time loses all feeling in his arm. He tries to get it to move, but it doesn't. He feels another strike to his other arm and then a kick to his stomach, sending him flying backward.

“I’ll take the one heading towards the stockroom, you take the big guy.” Bobby heads towards the stockroom.

“Thanks.” Leslie walks over towards the other guy.

“You know, what you are doing is consider illegal.” Leslie steps right in front of him.

“This doesn’t concern you. Move out of the way.” Nawfal tries to brush aside the woman standing in front of him.

Leslie stops his arm. Just as she was about to punch him. She hears a crashing sound, which distracts her. She feels pain as the man in front of her punches her. Leslie returns the punch with one of her own. She strikes his throat with a hand strike. As he bends over from the strike, she brings her knee up, as she brings his head down on top of her knee.

Sumrah tries to pick himself up off the ground, but his arms still wouldn’t respond. Ginja walks out of the dressing rooms and looks out towards the room. She notices Leslie dealing with one guy and Bobby dealing with another guy.

She winces when Leslie gets sucker punch by her guy. She is impressed with Leslie as she uses a flat hand strike to the guy's throat and then knocking him out with her knee. She notices Bobby using some of the moves she taught him against his opponent.

“Who are these men?” Leslie reaches into the guy she knocked out the back pocket and pull out his wallet. Inside where his diplomatic credentials and his own credentials.

“This guy has diplomatic credentials.” Leslie looks over towards Ginja.

“So, that doesn’t mean they can’t be punished.” She walks over to the person she sent flying out of the dressing room and palm strike him on the forehead.

“Do we know why they were here?” Bobby was carrying his guy over his shoulder.

“They were looking for Kantha.” Ginja heads back into the dressing room and finds Kantha cowering in the corner.

“Kantha, its safe.” Ginja holds out her hand to her.

Kantha looks up at Ginja and takes her hand. She was still scared as she slowly stood up. She wraps her arms around Ginja’s body.

Ginja wraps her arms around Kantha and holds her. Kantha shivers against Ginja’s body. Ginja’s just holds her.

“I’ll call some MI 5 agents I know.” Leslie pulls out the business card that had been given to her and dials the number.

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really have to wonder,

Is there come kind of automatic program downloaded into the minds of thugs like these that make them act like such assholes?

The way that the jerks just ignored Ginja and Leslie, leading to them being taken down by the two girls and Bobby, annoys the hell out of me. Just because people in your society feel it is okay to treat women like that doesn't make it okay to do it anywhere. *growls*

Good thing that I don't have any long knives, swords or guns lying around here, or I might be grabbing them right now. *growls again*

A mobile safe zone

Just what the doctor ordered.

Cutting your losses

Jamie Lee's picture

There comes a time when it's prudent to move on and cut your losses before ending up with someone who isn't pleased with how you're acting. The guys that were handed their butts in the dojo needed to learn that lesson, as did the three who were looking for Kantha.

Now those three guys are going to meet someone they will wish they hadn't met. The person who really needs to meet their nightmare is the man who sent those three goons. He'd love meeting Hatter.

Others have feelings too.