Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 9

Printer-friendly version

9 United States of America is invaded

The new Amazon woman walked over to her Cameraman and said “ they are right George being a woman is so much better and once we have conquered man's world we women will finally leave in peace and you men will be slaves for us”. George looked at her and said “ what is going happen to me”.

Dannielle said “ George you will become a woman”. Jane went up to the reporter and said “.what was your name”. Dani said “ it was Danny Michaels”. Jane said “ you use to be in the Syria during the conflicts over there”. Dani said “ I was there when Drakken nearly got control of the go city when he launched the robot army called the Bebes”.

Jane asks “ how were they stopped?”. Dani said “ by a girl name Kim Possible”. Keria said “ oh I can't see that happening again”. Danielle said “ why is that major?”. Jane said “ she has been missing for a while since we invaded her hometown and Go city”. Dani said “ that is strange”.

All the new amazon women were given their new uniforms including the former general Jane walked up to her and said " Kayla you will now acting general for this area you will soon take order from Madam Prime minster Lily Kayla said “thank Agent Keira .
Drew got a monitor to check Chicago area and saw people acting normal there then he saw in forground of the city Amazon women and they were preparing attack on Chicago Drew though if turning the plane there but it was on it's way to Hong Kong,

Viv and her Amazon forces were just out of the City of Chicargo Alexis told her to wait until her highness give her order to attack Chicargo and
Viv knew this invasion was going to be a big advancement for the Amazon Forces. Viv saw the nationl guard patrolling the city.

Alexis got on the radio and said “ the males have deployed the national guard as her highness said they woud”. Viv said “ yes Alexis they have arrived there right now”. Alexis said “ good sergant Major Jessie has told me we have control now of Los Angeles and Los Vegas”. Viv asks“ what cities are we not in control of”.

Alexis says “ we have control most of cities of America except where you are at now and the one near Gaia brother farm where lady Shego is and she will attack very soon the town not far from Slin's farm we know the nation forces are there too and we are planning to attack the town and the farm.

In occupation Los Angeles sergeant Major Jessie and her forces are establishing Amazon law in the city and surrounding area area same is applyng in Los Vegas and San Fransico the capital of Califonia Sacramento is now under Amazon marshal law men are now restricted on their movements.

The governor of California has been replace by Amazon woman, in Sacramento is the Sectary of State he is with some delegates at confrence when the a gentlemen walks up and says “ global director Drew is on the phone sir. The sectary of State answers the phone he gets told to leave.

Global Director Drew was on the phone to sectary of state he said “ you need get out of America before you become a woman Mr sectary of state” he said “ I will try director Drew”. Then Drew heard a scream on the phone and he was hearing a another scream he said “ Mr state sectary are you sir”.

Phone said “ she is quite happy now she is a woman”. The new Amazon woman will now return to Washington and help the Amazon prime minster Lily and help establish a Amazon goverments and she will become the new deputy Prime minster . All new Amazon governors will become State commanders.

As part of their occupation of America all congress members will become women and be member of the Amazons new members of Parliment when the official surrender of the country take place Amazon Middleton will become the royal capital of new Amazon empire but Washington will still Capital of the Amazon states of America.

Viv was order to attack Chicargo and she knew what to do attck the national guard and turn them into women and then with their help take control of the city collect all police force and established Amazon law including marshal law until the formal surrender to her majesty of America.

In Idaho lady Shego and her 2 agets arrived in a small town and began taking over the town they were told by the new Amazon mayor where Slims farm was and began their way to the farm and to take the Possible twins as prisoner for her highness and make sure Gaia work is not in any resistance hands or soon former American military force.

Global Director Drew thought fuck he asked his personal helper Cameron “ can you get the vice president on the phone”. Cameron said “ yes director but you have Dr Betty on the phone”. Drew said “ yes Betty”.

Betty said “ I am my way to Austin Texas I need to get out of here before the country is over run by Amazons” Drew replies “ all cities now are under Amazon occupation now”. Betty asks “ what are we going to do now sir”. Drew said “ no idea and do you where Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are?”.

Betty said “ I have no idea sir I sent on a mission to Rio Brazil when Wade notice it was a fake”. Drew said “ have you any idea where Wade is ?”. Betty said “ yes he has been captured by the Amazons he is most probably a slave or a girl”. Drew said “we need to shut down the pentagon computer main frame”.

Betty replies “ if the Amazons have made Wade a Amazon they will be using him/ her as the main girl in their attack on the Pentagon main computer frame “. Drew answers “ we need to shut it down cause if Wade is Amazon she will get in”. Betty said “ I can head into Washington and try to shut it down sir”.

Drew said “ you have a better chance since you are a woman”. Betty said “ why is that sir?”. Washington is under Amazon Occupation now”. Betty said “I will head there sir”. Drew said “good I will head for Hong Kong and get the vice president kept safe as the president is now a amazon women and keep safe”.

At Middleton Alexis says “your highness we have found out that Go city global justice is heading to Amazon occupied Washington”. Kim asked “ do you know why Alexis?”. Alexis said “ to shut the pentagon main frame down your highness”.Kim said “ we have control of that now don't we Alexis”.

Alexis said “ yes your highness we are now 70% in control of America now and the government has not surrender control to us yet” Kim said “ I think it very bold move by Dr Betty I think we may lay a trap for her “. Alexis said “ what trap are you thinking of your highness”.

Kim says evilly “ as far as global justice know that Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are missing in the Amazon jungle not here at Amazon Middleton I might go there and capture her and turn her into Amazon Warrior and my mother is proud of me now cause soon America the main male country will be ours soon and under Amazon women control”.

In Idaho at Slim possible farm the boys and their uncle were heading down to James Possible laboratory their grandmother was up in farm house getting their lunches ready as they were rushed here by the USA government services and are now have a army behind them with special towers set up around the farm.

A few hundred metres away from the Possible farm was lady Shego and her highness special forces and 4 battalions of Amazon women warriors waiting for Shego to give the order the town the Amazon went through is now under Amazon occupation once they take the farm and take possible twins into custody.

Slim and the boys got down to the laboratory when they heard bang upstairs the laboratory was located under the barn it was James had it always . Slim and the boys heard bang and gunfire again Slim said “ what was that?”. Jim said “ they are here”. Slim said “ who?”.
Jim said “ the Amazons uncle Slim they are here for us and they will stop at nothing to get us”. Slim said “ the army should be able to hold these women off “. Tim said “ uncle Slim they will turn the Army soldiers into women like them their technology is so advance to us”.

Slim said “ your father was working on a DNA formula here but it had side affects”. Tim said “ what was the side effects uncle slim”. Slim said “ who ever had control of it can also change the brain to think their way”. Jim said “ that how the Amazon are controlling women”.
They heard a big bang it was close this time Tim and Jim were looking for way out but the tunnel had collapsed and only way out was through the barn the way they came in and Jim said “ we are stuck”.

The amazon walked into the barn and saw the entrance into the laboratory Tara and Shego walked down the stairs Slim had his gun ready to shoot them Shego used her plasma ray on his gun and he dropped the gun and said “ Slim , Jim and Tim Possible you are under arrest and now prisoners of Amazon women”.

They were dragged out of the laboratory by the Amazons and Shego said “ Simone get all the information that Gaia was working on here and then destroy the laboratory”. Simone said “ yes my lady”. The boys were brought up they saw all the Soldiers were now Amazon women then Shego appeared from the barn”.

Liz. walked up to Shego and said “ my lady we now have full control of Iowa, Idaho , Washington , Texas , Florida and California”. Shego said “ I have also been told Mexico is about to fall”. Hope said “ her highness has not sent forces in to Canada but Seattle is under our control”.

Shego said “ good”. Prepare the prisoners for travel to Amazon Middleton”. Simone came out with all the information on USB stick and the barn was put on fire and Jim and Tim saw their grandmother she was now dressed in white Amazon dress and sandals she was one of them America was close to Falling to the Amazons.

Jim and Tin were loaded on a hovercraft with Hope , Simone, Liz and Shego. Tim said “ you are Drakken sidekick aren't you”. Shego said “ I was with that male until her highness and my girlfriend freed me from his male influence”. Tim said “ I am looking forward to meeting your princess”.

Slim was put on another craft and they left grandma Possible here she will help the Amazon cause from the farm now as far she is concerned the farm is now own by the Amazon women empire. Shego said “ Tim and Jim you will be put in special area prison at Amazon Middleton Slim you will be processed and sent to the science area.

The Amazons Agents and Shego left with their prisoners the rest of the new Amazon warriors were prepare to help their queen in the fall of America to them the Amazons soon to be rulers of America

Veronica says “ are we going on a trip your highness”.Kim evilly giggles and says “ yes Veronica like the old time as we worked for global justice”. Veronica says evilly “but I wont be that stupid male off side now your highness”. Kim says “ you are a perfect Amazon girl now Veronica I am proud of you”

Kim yells out “ guards prepare my hover craft for Washington”. Monique says “ your highness she will notice your no long the same male influenced girl now as your hair now change colour to black and tips of green”.Kim says “ as I told my lover I am beginning to look more like my mother in so many ways now”.

Monique says “ we have notice that your highness you have gone form the sweet innocent girl to very powerful evil princess”. Kim looked her with a evil look and said “ your right Monique I was miss goody too shoes and now I love who I am now Princess Kim of the Amazon royal family”.

Monique asked “ what should I do here your highness”. Kim said “ you will stay with scientists here and tell me when Electronique has done what she said she would do for me”. Monique said” I will also inform you if the government here surrenders to us”. Kim said “ just keep what we are doing America will be Amazon”.

Kim and Veronica left the science area of Amazon Middleton and headed back to the palace to get ready for their mission to capture Dr Betty Director. Veronica asked “ once she is one of us what plans have you got for her your highness?”.

Kim said “ once a Amazon woman she will sent hunt down the main director of global justice”. Veronica asked “ you mean head director Drew?”. Kim said “ yes captain Veronica he was spotted twice in Washington when we attacking and taking over the area”.
Veronica said “ I here the president is now a Amazon women”. Kim said “ yes she is now one of us and part of Amazon empire and she will be a the new prime minster of Amazon America ”.

Kim and Veronica got to the palace when she got there Kim saw her mother the queen. Kim said “ mom”. Kim ran up and cuddled her mother and Kira said “ you are changing a lot my beautiful daughter”.

Kim said “ I am becoming more like you mom since you freed me from my former life”. Kira laughed evilly and said “ you are doing everything I have asked of you my daughter”. Kim said “ I have sent my girlfriend to Idaho to get the Possible twins and she will bring them back here to Amazon Middleton”.

Kira said “ good they will become girls and princess”. Kim said “ it will be nice to have Sisters mom”. Kira said “ where are you going Kim?”. Kim said “ mom I am heading to Washington to capture Dr Betty director we found out she was going to close down the pentagon main frame”.

Kira said “ I here you have a pet project”. Kim said “ yes mom I working on getting rid of team Go powers”. Kira asked “ what will you going to do with them Kim”.

Kim said “ it simple mom I will get them transferred to me and I will be like Shego with plasma powers and I can take over the male world quickly and our women will finally rule the world”. Kira said “ you will be very powerful evil woman Kim”.
Kim said “ I know mom but I will always respect you for what you did to me I love you so much for freeing me and making me your daughter”.Kira said “ I love you too my beautiful daughter Kim you were meant to be a evil Amazon princess”. Kim said “thank you mom”.

As Kim and her mother were having their conversation a guard walked and said “ your majesty and your highness Electronique has done what you have requested and she is ready for you and time fo you to get ready for your powers”. Kim said “ I will go there before I head on my way to Washington”

Kira said “ very well my daughter”.Kim headed toward the science building she walked in and she walked and she saw Hego , Wegos and Mego all in a cage they were dressed in male slave clothes. Kim looked at them and said “ the famous team go defeated and powerless”.
Hego said “ you fuck'n evil bitch”. Kim said “ why be good it gets you no where”. Electronique said “ your highness we are ready to give your new powers”. Kim said “ thank you Electronique you will be the new Mayor of go city and help us rule it with a iron fist”.

Electronique said “ thank you your highness you given your side of the Bargain and I will deliver mine now”.Kim walked into a room . Electronique said “ you need to go into that tube there your highness and I will transfer your new powers to you and you will be like your girlfriend Shego”.

Kim said “ will I change physically as well”. Electronique said “ your body will become a bit stronger and your hair will become totally black”. Kim walked into the tube and Electronique turned on the machine and team go powers began to transfer to Kim body. Kim fell down and the she rose with evil smile.

Kim was now like her girlfriend Shego sure she looked like her mother the queen all looks of the Possible gene was eradicated from her new body she was now a full blooded Amazon female and love being so evil and with female domination and end of mankind on her mind .

Kim walked out and said “thank you Electronique”.Electronique said “ you welcome your highness”. Kim thought she want to test her new powers on a male she called in a slave he came in and said “yes mistress”.

Kim fired a plasma ray from her hand and the male slave was dead she laughed evilly said “one less male now on this earth”. Kim was now very powerful evil Amazon girl and princess of the Amazon empire.

Kim was walking out of the Science Building when saw Crystal she said “your highness you look more beautiful and stunning like our queen”.Kim asks “what do you want warrior?”.Crystal said “lady Shego and the Specialist Agents are on their way back to here”.

Kim said “ good I will wait and besides Veronica and I Lady Shego and my specialist Agents can come with me to Washington and Crystal you will become part of that team”. Crystal said “ thank you your highness what about the girl who came in with me she is still in the special Area”.

Kim said “ I know she was a cheerleader and I am unsure about making her a Warrior or Civilian I need sometime on her Crystal”. Crystal said “ I do understand your worries about her your highness maybe she could be a warrior under commander Tara”. Kim said “ you could be right with that ideas Crystal I might make her a warrior”.

Crystal said “ She would not reconise you anyway your highness you are totally different person now you have plasma powers and you look much better than your former self”.

Kim said “ I do look like my mother the queen now and I love being so evil now I will never go back being that sweet goody to shoes that was Kim Possible I would prefer to be like Drakken and the people I fought against now evil now my lover prefer me totally evil and love being and we finally have Amazon women ruling the world”.

Drakken was brought in after he was captured he was taken straight to Kim and said with a evil tone “ congratulations Dr Drakken your the first male to escape our slave area you seem to have guts”.Drakken said “ Kim Possible you look so different now like your personality has change and you seem”.

Kim butted in and said “ Evil Drakken”. Draken said “ yes”. Kim said “ why does it bother you at all”. Drakken said “ I want be the world's ruler not a former do gooder”. Kim laughed evilly and “ you never succeed because your a man maybe as a woman you might be a better help to us and my scientists”.

Drakken responded “ what me a woman?”. Kim asked“ why what is wrong being a woman or a girl male?” Kim was getting very angry with him Drakken saw her hands start glowing like Shego. Drakken said “ nothing your at all mistress”. Kim said “ good you will become a woman and work in science building”

Crystal said “ your highness you want him taken and changed into a women”. Kim said “ no put him him in the special area with Bonnie and make him wear our white dress and sandals as well”. Drakken said “ mistress may I ask you are so much like Shego now with the same powers as her”.

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I look foward to

Samantha Heart's picture

See what happens next. I still think when Kim returns to Middleton that Jim & Tim become Amazon girls. Drakin he can stay a slave.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.