Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 7

Printer-friendly version

7 Electronique, princess and Invason continues

Bonnie and the twins were stop by army blockade not far from Go city they were stop by a sergeant and he said “ you are the car we have been looking for”. Grandma Possible said “can I as why sergeant” The sergeant said “yes ma'am the twins here are be kept on tight security if global justice are correct they can help with counter offensive”.

Bonnie said “why them?”. The sergeant said “they are very special boys we were told by global Justice to protect the boys” Bonnie said “what about me I was with my best friend and then she disappeared”. The sergeant said “your best friend is most probably a Amazon now that is why we need these boys if they are like their father Dr James Possible”.

Kim and Tara left with Shego they were heading some where when a guard came up and said “your highness the male army has stopped the car warrior Tara told us about and they have been delayed there”. Kim said “ Tara head down there with some warriors and capture them and bring the twins to me”Tara said “yes your highness and the girl”.

Kim said “ bring her back don't make her a Amazon and the army turn them in to warriors to help fight against their own army”. Tara said “ if the male army does succeed in moving the twins”. Kim said “ put homing device on the vehicle for us”. Tara said “ yes your highness” Tara left for her mission to get the twins and bring them back to her princess.

The U.S.A army has decide to move the twins tomorrow morning from the camp it was better to keep them secure Bonnie was not that sure she knew the Amazons would not be far if the army knew the tweebs were a threat to Amazons then they would be too they would be sending forces soon to get the twins and help with the conquest.

Bonnie settled in for the night she saw army patrolling the area she was still concern about the amazon she saw the Major she said “your patrols are seem be going ok”. Major Tom said “yes we are very aware of the enemy capability of changing men into women” Bonnie said “when are you planning to lift the Jim and Tim out” The Major said “we are keeping that classified to all women sorry miss Rockefeller”.

Bonnie thought that was a good idea in case she is captured by the Amazon and turned into one of them she was getting comfortable and went to sleep she knew tomorrow she would be on her way to Idaho with the tweebs and away from the war zone with the amazon women.

Tara and her force approached the camp where the Army was they knew they were on full alert from her race invasion of Go City and Middleton which is now a amazon village Tara saw the men patrolling the area and she though soon as Tara gave the order they would become women. Men are disgusting creatures they are better being women or slaves.

Tara said “sergeant prepare to attack the camp and you know your orders form her highness get those male boys” The sergeant said “yes commander and the women are we to upgraded them”. Tara said “no her highness want them brought back to Amazon Middleton”. Sergeant said “yes commander”. the sergeant order her forces to take out the guards and make them women.

Tara said “ok now”. The Amazons headed toward the camp slowly the women knock out the guards one by one and turned them into women. The camp went on full alert as the soldiers saw the amazon women come from all areas toward once they were hit they became a Amazon women.

Bonnie was sleeping when saw the soldiers running around then she saw the amazon women in their leather uniform firing at men and she saw a soldier become a woman, Bonnie was in shock Bonnie knew they were after Tim and Jim she ran down to the boys room and saw the room was empty.

Bonnie looked out and saw a helicopter leaving it look like the boys were on board the helicopter leaving then Bonnie saw it blow up in front of her eyes Bonnie thought fuck there goes any chance of Army winning. Tara appeared with amazon women behind her she was commanding them.

Bonnie was brought up to her and Tara said “take her with other women to Amazon Middleton her highness will decide her fate”.The Major was brought towards Tara, Bonnie was watching what was going on Tara said “where the 2 boys on the helicopter that was shot down by us”.
The Major said “I am Major Tom Diker of USA army”. Then he went quiet. Tara said “you will not say any thing now male maybe this will help you”. Tara brought out a needle then gave him a needle.

Bonnie watched as the major began to change from a man to a Amazon woman. He was screaming in pain as his body became more feminine looking she now had boobs and a vagina she looked at Tara and said “ thank you commander for free me from my masculinity and the influence of male control”.

Tara said “ ok major I will as you the same question but now you are a woman was the boys on that helicopter?”. Toni said “ no commander they escape by special car and on their way to their target area of Idaho”. Tara said” you have done well Toni you will stay here with other converts and help with our invasion of the next city known as Capital City” Toni said “yes commander it will be a honour to help get rid of male scum along hear”

Tara said “you are acting major until sergeant major Jessie arrives here with her forces as we invade America slowly”.Toni and the other converts went and got changed into their new Black leather Amazon uniforms.

Tara saw Bonnie and said “ you will see her highness and she will decide your fate as a civilian or a warrior like me”. Bonnie said “what has happen to you Tara?”. Tara said “I have been freed from male influence men are scum and need be eliminated by becoming women”

Bonnie was concerned who was the Princess of the Amazons she was loaded on hover craft and taken back to Amazon Middleton her town was now different instead of American flag it had Amazon women flag flying over the flag pole the school now had barb wire fence around and in there were boys and some men.

Other men were walking with their wives with very short skirt on and a collar but every women was wearing a white dress or if they were like Tara they had black leather on with thigh high boots Bonnie was shocked how bad her town had changed here .

They landed and she was taking to a processing area the Amazon set up she saw her boyfriend Dean she saw him he had a skirt and collar on she saw a friend she was also on the hover craft and asked “ Crystal what are you doing here?”. Crystal said “ I was caught in Go city border”. Bonnie said “ your not scared at all”.

Crystal said “ why Bonnie we are female males are being humiliated and changed”. Bonnie looked at and thought she was right on men and boys were being changed into the opposite sex to female she would be a warrior or a civilian here in Middleton .
Bonnie saw Liz, Hope and Marcella walk past in their black leather Amazon uniform she saw they were walking up to a female that looked like Ron Stoppable Bonnie watched as they walked over to her and Crystal. Then Bonnie saw this blond Amazon girl walk up to her and say “ you were around the twins known as Tim and Jim”.

Bonnie replied “ yes”. Veronica asked “ what happen to them?”. Bonnie said “they were in explosion I think it was the last time I saw them was in a helicopter”. Veronica said “ you will be held in the special room and her highness will decide your fate”.

Veronica pointed to Crystal and said “ you will become a warrior lieutenant take this girl and have her freed of male influence and she will be come agent of commander Tara force for her highness ”.

Liz said “ yes captain”. Crystal was taking away to be freed and become s warrior by Liz. Hope and Marcella took Bonnie to a room where she was told put on a white dress and sandals. Bonnie said “ these are not very fashionable”.

Both Hope and Marcella laughed at her and Hope said “ she is still under male influence she will be freed soon by our princess as a warrior or civilian ”.Bonnie change into her dress and sandals she was walking around the compound area.

Bonnie notice no doors were looked she saw other women walking around and doing things she saw a guard tower but only one Guard there Bonnie saw Wade he was like her in a white dress and sandals and was in a corner reading.

Bonnie walked over to Wade and said “ Wade why are you here?”. Wade said “ I was caught by Middleton cheerleaders as now Amazons and now I am here in white dress and sandals with a heel”. Bonnie said “ they are not fashionable are they?”. he said “ it just hard for me to walk in heels I am only male here”.

Bonnie asked “ where are we in Middleton?”. Wade said “ we are in the old community college here they have made it their holding facilities for important women”. Bonnie said “ why are you here then your a boy?”.

Wade said “ I must be considered important BTW you said you saw the helicopter explode with the Possible twins in there”. Bonnie said “ yes I saw it explode by Tara and her Amazon forces since she was captured after we stopped at service station”.
Wade said “ I think that is all of the cheerleaders of Middleton are now Amazon girls except you and Kim now” Bonnie said “ I have not seen Possible she left school a while ago to see her father”.

Wade said “ yea I know I was the one who gave her that order from global Justice I am hopping the Possible twins are still alive and we can find the cure Dr Possible was working on here in America and in the Amazon Jungle”.

Bonnie said “ you mean that Kim's brothers are the hope of stopping this invasion by the Amazons of America then the world”. Wade said “ yes and maybe something I might have on my computer which is there at Dr Possible brother's farm”.

A amazon guard walked in with Amazon girl in her black leather Amazon uniform with her. It was Crystal she was now amazon warrior Bonnie saw her she knew what had happen to Crystal she was turned into amazon girl. Crystal said “ Wade please get up you are off to see the her highness the princess”.

Bonnie said “ Crystal how are you now?”. Crystal said “better now I am not under the influence of men now I love that I am a amazon girl and serve her highness the princess she who guides us and the goddess Hera in our purgation of end of male rule”.
Bonnie was shocked as Wade was taken way to see the princess of the Amazons he walked with Crystal and the guard as he approached the main throne room he saw what looked like Ron. Crystal said “captain this the male her highness wanted and colonel”. Veronica said “ well done Crystal you can return to the special area”.

Crystal said “ yes Captain”. Wade was now in Veronica custody she asked“ what are you looking at male?”. Wade said “ you look a friend of mine companion”. Veronica said “ you mean Ron Stoppable companion to Kim Possible”. Wade said “ yes mistress”.
Veronica said “ I was that boy once I was freed of my masculinity and now a amazon girl I was freed of male influence I love being a girl you were born the wrong gender but soon here on earth male gender will be gone only females like me will exist”.

Wade was shocked the way Veronica spoke to him saying he was the wrong gender being a boy she was boy a while ago when he sent Kim and Her to the Brazil and after it was a hoax Kim told him that she was going to see her father he thought fuck the amazon scientist might be James Possible as a amazon woman.

Wade arrived in the throne room he saw Amazon women hanging around the princess then Veronica said “ your highness the male prisoner known as Wade”. The amazon princess turned around and the he saw it was Kim and she said “ your the male that has been keeping global justice their information”.

Wade was still shocked at that Kim was the amazon Princess then it he figured it out that is why all the Middleton cheerleaders were amazon girls and why Ron is now a girl. Monique said “ your highness the cat must have his tongue or something”.

Wade said “ sorry mistress I was still in shock of her highness is my friend but now a amazon princess”. Monique said “ you heard what her highness said male where you the male helping global Justice?”. Wade said “ yes mistress I was helping a woman named Dr Betty”.
Veronica said “ I cant believe there a women out there helping men out there your highness”. Kim said “ you are very smart with computers Wade?”. Wade looked at her and said “ yes mistress I am very good at hacking computers and other equipment”. Then Shego walked in and said “ maybe he can help Gaia my lover”.

Kim looked at her lover and said “ you could be right Shego now since Gaia, Dr Garret I know Jaycee is here with Ann Possible working with them is Electronique with them as well working on my little Project.

Wade I have decided your fate here in Amazon Middleton you will become a girl and help Gaia and other scientists. Wade said “ yes mistress when will it be done”. Veronica said “ right now “.

Wade was injected with a Nano injection and he began to change he felt his boobs start to grow and he looked down and saw a vagina and clit appear she her legs become very feminine and her arms her hips widen she was now a Amazon girl.

Wade looked at Kim and said “ thank you for freeing me form my masculinity and male influence your highness I love being a Amazon girl and I will help in the invasion of the man's world and help us women finally rule the world you were right Captain I was born the wrong gender I love being a girl.

Kim said “ your new name is Alexis you will help the scientists and the other in help with my pet project and other things”. Alexis said “ your highness we could try making a cure via lipstick and liquid form to help with transformation of men to women”.

Kim said “ I like that idea I want you go back your room and change in you black leather uniform and return her by then Jaycee should be here and you can accompany here to scientists area of Amazon Middleton”. Alexis said “thank you your highness I look forward to meeting Gaia and Dr Garret”.

Alexis left and headed towards her old room on the way she saw Bonnie she was reading a book and she was working on some so Alexis walked up to her and asked “ what are doing Bonnie?”. Bonnie said “ nothing ma'am just doodling and making some cloths. Alexis said “ don't try to escape as you will get see her highness soon”.

Bonnie looked at the Amazon girl and asked “ Wade is that you?”. Alexis said “ not any more I am now a girl and I am called Alexis I am junior scientist to Gaia and Dr Garret”. Bonnie said “you look beautiful girl now Alexis”. Alexis said “ thank you Bonnie her highness will make you strong too if you are civilian or a warrior”.

Bonnie said “ I like to be very strong so I can do flips like I do now as cheerleader” Alexis said “ you are under male influence a lot cheerleaders are use to show off their feminine body only to impress male sporting teams once you become a amazon you will be glad you are no longer under male influence”.

Bonnie said “ to come to think off our Middleton mud dogs cheerleaders do seem be showing off our skirts and short top for boys and men I think your right Alexis I am looking forward to becoming a amazon girl”. Alexis said “ but do you like boys too Bonnie that where the problem is boys are useless creatures”.

Bonnie said “ yes I do like boys I think they are quite cute and I would like a boyfriend”. Alexis looked at her and said “ that is your problem boys are pathetic creature we girls are more superior to them I am glad my princess change me into a girl I fuck'n hate boys they are so much of warring creatures”.

Alexis left Bonnie and put her new Amazon Black leather uniform on with thigh high boots she walked out and behind her was male followed her in his brown short skirt and collar it was Peter Bonnie's friend Tara's Boyfriend. Bonnie knew now that Tara hated boys like Alexis did the former boy name Wade.

Alexis headed back to the throne room as she approached the throne room she said “ slave wait here until her highness tell me where I am going”. Peter said “ yes mistress”.

Alexis walked into the throne room in their was Kim , Shego, Monique, Veronica and Keria and this other female. Kim said “ welcome back Alexis the female over there ( pointing to Jaycee) will take you to my scientists”.

Alexis said “ thank you highness I have a male slave waiting out side to help with my things to the science building and that”. Kim said “ you have done well Alexis man are our servants and slaves soon as we dominate this world and we will be more happy but I want this country first”.

Alexis said “ I have spoken to prisoner Bonnie she said she is coming around to our way of thinking but she likes boys still”.Veronica said “ she is still under influence of men still the sooner they are our slaves or women the better males have cause too many wars their time is over”.

Alexis left with Jaycee and went to where Gaia and Dr Garret are at the science building she will also help Electronique in her effects on Her highness pet project which only Electronique , Shego , Veronica and Princess Kim know what she is doing in the science building .
Alexis settle in and she was told by Dr Garrett she is to break into the pentagon main frame and send their defence in Chaos so they could continue invading America. Alexis was on a the computer when she said “Gaia come here please”. Gaia walked over and she saw what Alexis had found.

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Holding out for a Hero

until the end is in sight! Here is to hoping that the Amazon's plot can be foiled and the male of the species of Humankind can be saved!

What's not to like about them?

Looks like the

Samantha Heart's picture

Twebs are about to become Kim's sisters after all

Love Samantha Renée Heart.