Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 13

Printer-friendly version

13 Establishing Control of Amazon States of America

Bonnie said “yes your highness I will go and do the boys and girl and what about the older male?”. Kim answered “ he will be done once we have total control of Cuban area”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness “ Bonnie left do what she was told to do by her princess.

Lily was next to her getting use to her new position now a prime minister America now has a queen and she will only have a Prime minster now not a boring male President. Prime minister Lily said “ we have some resistance in some states since Summer went to air but we are getting the upper hand all areas of Amazon states of America your highness”.

Kim said “ keep me the progress report”. Veronica walked in and said “ your highness we have new we will have Cuba and Mexico under Amazon control with next 23hrs”. Kim said “ good captain Veronica”. Veronica said” than your highness and as well a Amazon girl Hailee is waiting for you with the male boy you asked her to bring up here”.

Kim said “ good you will go to the pentagon we were there early today Veronica you will be in charge of new Amazon States of America Pentagon main defence computer frame it has been updated with Amazon technology now”. Veronica said “ yes your highness but I will be coming back to Middleton royal capital of the Amazon empire when we go back “

Km said “of course Veronica”. Veronica left and headed over to the Pentagon once she got there she saw the Amazon technicians and asked “ are we up to date here or not?”. Amazon women technician said “ yes captain we are ready and we will be soon in control of Cuba, Haiti and Mexico”.

Veronica was happy she would report to her Princess that she will be now in charge of those countries with Brazil falling same time as when America fall the invasion of the male world was going good but they knew obstacle were coming up in Asia , Africa the pacific region and of course Britain and Europe and rest of south America and Caribbean area .

Hailee arrived back at oval office with her ex friend Charles, Kim was sitting in the oval office. Hailee walked in with Charles and Hailee said “ your highness this the male you were after his father runs Club Banana”. Kim said “ very good Hailee you will do well with us now even at your school now as Amazon security girl”.

Hailee said “ of course your highness I am a Amazon I prefer to be a girl than like him a stupid boy”. Charles looked her with shock what she said about him. Kim asked “ your name please young man”. Charles said “ my name is Charles mistress I am 13yrs old and I live with my father and mother, my Father is the owner of club Banana stores very popular with your average teen girl”.

Hailee looked at him and was looking very disgusted over his male pride. Kim said “ your father is being held in a detention facility here and your mother is being freed of male influence like Hailee your mother might be taking over the running of Club Banana franchise and will help when a teen girl come in to the store with her freedom and soon it will also done to boys as well”.

Hailee said “ your highness instead of his mother what about we give control over to my friend Brittney's mom she is a board member and his mom can just be worker for Brittney's mom”. Kim said “ I like your idea Hailee”. Hailee said “ thank you your hignness I will do any thing you want me to do”. Kim said “ guards take him back”

Guards said “ yes your highness we will take him back to detention area ”. Hailee said “ you know when he will be going back to school your highness”. Kim said “ soon Hailee but you will be going back school next week”. Hailee said “ I am looking forward to school now I am a popular girl now with my friends”. Kim said “ good and your ex father is now a woman”.

Hailee said “ I will be living with mom not him any way”. Kim said “ thank you Hailee for your sugestion for Brittney's Mom as new owner of Club Banna”. Hailee said your welcome your highness when are you heading back to royal capital”. Kim said “ in a few days”. Hailee said “ my friends will help you implement the Amazon Cirriculum”.

Kim said “ you will need 2 more to help you Hailee”. Hailee said “ we wll get them at school”. Kim said “ good”. Hailee said “ thank you your highness and Hailee left the oval office and Hailee saw her mom she was happy to see her Hailee found out her ex father was now White House spokes woman named Teagan. Kim looked at Lily

Kim asks“ Lily do you have any children?”. Lily replies “no your highness I was soon to get married but my girlfriend was killed during our invasion”. Kim says “ you know that girl who was in here”. Lily said “ yes your highness”. Kim replies “Hailee will become your daughter and her mother will become a member of your advisory staff”.

Lily says “ her mother was the wife of the ex defence secretary of former goverment”. Kim said “ he is a woman now and your White House spokes woman”. Lily said “ yes your highness when will I get my daughter”. Kim said “ I will call her back”. Kim order a guard to get Hailee back. Hailee was still in the White House talking to her mom.

Hailee return to the Oval office and Kim said “ you were not far at all Hailee”. Hailee said “ no your highness I was with my mom”. Kim said “ I am making excutive order you will now be the prime minster's daughter now Hailee”. Hailee said “my mom will be sad your highness”. Kim said “ you will have your gene changed to be Lily's daughter”.

Hailee was given special type of blood and her body began to change to look like Lily in many ways Lily had brown eyes and black hair, Hailee's eyes were a brown with her long brown hair but now Hailee's eyes are now blue with long black hair like her mother and was now Lily's daughter, Hailee walked up and cuddled her mom.

Hailee said “ oh my gawd mom I need a whole wardrobe expecaily with school starting my friends are getting the nails done can I get mine done mom”. Lily said “ ok Hailee you can meet them there I will then meet you after that to take you to the mall”. Hailee said “ mom your too busy I will go club Banna and Britt will help me”. Lily said “ fine Hailee”.

Mary walked in and said “ your highness and Madam prime minister I was wonder how long you will be with Hailee”. Lily said “ I am talking to my daughter at the moment”. Mary said “ I cant see her anywhere”. Hailee said “ I am her daughter madam advisor”. Mary was shocked and said “ you are mine”.

Hailee laughed and said “ oh my gawd my mother is over I have never been your daugher fire her mom put her in charge of the boys detention centre it will keep her very busy looking after the stupid boys there”. Lily said “ my daughter is very upset with you and I will agree to her request unless her highness wants you some where else”.

Kim said “ no you will go there”. Mary knew she had now a new job she had lost Hailee to the prime minster and Mary notice how cruel Hailee has become now Hailee is a Amazon girl she not that really innocent boy named Henry who grew up with his best friend Charles anymore she like many Amazon girls now nasty and evil.

Then there was a broadcast by Sumer Hale.“ Greeting citizens of America as you may have heard or not the United States of America has surrendered all authority over to our queen Kira of the Amazon women race this mean as from now we are called the Amazon States of America member of the Amazon empire and Midleton is now the royal capital of the Amazon Empire.

Summer says “we have now A prime minster now not a president and we have a defence Secretary and foreign Secretary and other secretaries which are all Amazon women our queen has decided all men and boys need to be registered by the woman of the house all women and girls need to be freed of male influence and process will take a while”.

Summer says“ you will continue to work and go to school as normal, all males must call women mistress unless mother or family, there is a curfew for all male citizens you must be in after 10pm 7days a week there is no curfew for women and girls, all major business will be now run by a women any men caught will servely punished”.

Summer continued talking tell about the police force will all Amazon women and the military now is under the Amazon warriors. Kim was in the white house with her mother and her girlfriend Shego”, the queen said “ well done my daughter we are now in charge of America”. Kim said “ I am happy for you mother “.

Kira said “ I made the right choice making you my daughter” Kim said “ I am glad you freed me of male influence mother I am preparing for our next invasion of male control territory”. Kira sad “ where are looking now Kim”. Km said “ well mother I was thinking of Mexico and Canada”.

Kim said “ Bonnie I want you to go and see agent commander Tara and tell I need her to get ready for the invasion of Canada”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness I heard our warriors have entered the Mexican- Amazon states of America border”. Kim said “ yes we have started our invasion of Mexico and Cuba”.

Bonnie said “ the same way your highness turn the military into warriors and they will assist with the invasion”. Kim said “ yes I have been told by colonel Monique the invasion of Cuba is nearly completed”. Shego said “ once we have Cuba under our control it will call Amazon Cuba”. Bonnie said “ same laws will be applied like here in Amazon States of America “.

Kim said “ yes but I am going abolish the Cuban parliament and install a minister to run there it will part of the Amazon states of America and she will take her order from here”. Bonnie said “ I have the perfect person for the Cuban Minster Job your highness”.

Kim said “ yes Agent Bonnie” Bonnie said evilly “ the former vice president of America he will become a woman and she will be your new Sectary of Cuban state of Amazon”. Kim said “ I like that name the Cuban State of Amazon states of America ”. Bonnie said “ thank you your highness”.

Shego said “ the name sounds better and your right agent we should use the ex vice president and make him a woman and his family , how many children does he have?”. Bonnie said “ he has 2 sons and a daughter age a 8”. Kim said “ free the 8yr old and the 2 boys can be become girls as well make his wife a Amazon too”.

Bonnie said “yes your highness I will go and do the boys and girl and what about the older male?”. Kim answered “ he will be done once we have total control of Cuban area”. Bonnie said “ yes your highness “ Bonnie left do what she was told to do by her princess.

Lily was next to her getting use to her new position now a prime minister America now has a queen and she will only have a Prime minster now not a boring male President.

Prime minister Lily said “ we have some resistance in some states since Summer went to air but we are getting the upper hand all areas of Amazon states of America your highness”. Kim said “ keep me the progress report”.

Veronica walked in and said “ your highness we have new we will have Cuba and Mexico under Amazon control with next 23hrs”. Kim said “ good captain Veronica”. Veronica said” than your highness and as well Amazon girl Hailee is waiting for you with the male boy you asked her to bring up here”.

Kim said “ good you will to the pentagon we were there early today Veronica you will be in charge of new Amazon States of America Pentagon main defence computer frame it has been updated with Amazon technology now”. Veronica said “ yes your highness but I will be coming back to Middleton when we go back “

Km said “of course Veronica”. Veronica left and headed over to the Pentagon once she got there she saw the Amazon technicians and asked “ are we up to date here or not?”. Amazon women technician said “ yes capitan we are ready and we will be soon in control of Cuba, Haiti and Mexico”.

Veronica was happy she would report to her Princess that she will be now in charge of those countries with Brazil falling same time as when America fall the invasion of the male world was going good but they knew obstacle were coming up in Asia , Africa the pacific region and of course Britain and Europe and rest of south America and Caribbean area .

Tara walks in and said “ we have started preparing our invasion of Canada your highness”.Kim said “ we will hold on that invasion for a few days I want sneak warriors into the Hong Kong area of China and invade that”. Betty said “ your highness the Chinese will be very upset if we invade”.

Kim said “ they are hiding a wanted man and I want him back here and maybe a
as a women and the Chinese will fall same as here”. Betty said “ it just your highness I thought Japan and Canada”. Kim said “ not Canada they would be ready but Hong Kong wouldn't and Chinese will be amazon women soon any way”.

Tara says” we could invade Hong Kong and Japan at the same time we have enough warriors now as all the male soldiers of America are now become Amazon warriors each of the cities are now fallen we are turning all male soldiers in Amazon women our warriors is becoming more everyday and we have enough for a invasion”.

Kim said “we will invade both at the same time”. Betty and Tara said “yes your highness”. Kim has decided to invade Japan and Hong Kong she know there is Yori where Ron was sent for a while but Yori doesn't know Ron has been changed into a Amazon girl now.

Kim told Betty too get everything ready and once they are she is going back to Amazon Middleton where Kim will be there as thre is where her mother is and will be home of the new Amazon empire.

Washington Junior high School

Charles was finally released from Amazon custody and Charles was heading to school for the first time since he was arrested Charles saw Jonas and Keith the jocks that were dating Brittney and Renee and the saw him. Jonas said “ Charles you have finally been released from Amazon custody”. Charles looked scared and said “ yeah your not going to belt me up”.

Keith said “ no why we would we do that to you”. Charles said “ you use to do that to me all the time before I was arrested by the Amazons”. Keith said “ your a boy dude we need to stick together at school now there is not many of males now”. Charles asks “ what do you mean by that?”.

Jonas said “ you need to know at school we are under the Amazon school cirriculum now”. Charles said “ yeah my mom lost control of of my dad's company and she been classified a supervisor of Amazon clothing section in Club Banna now”. The boys walked towards the school and Charles saw normal girls walking into the school.

Charles asks “ no cheerleaders and the girls seen normal around here”. Jonas said “ dude the cheerleaders gone now”. Charles asks “ when did this happen here”. Keith said “ since the new Amazon school cirriculum came in and since the invasion it against school policies for being a cheerleader at schools now the popular girls are now Amazon girls like my ex girlfriend”.

Jonas says “they wear black leather like the police and Amazon military now”. Charles said “ I was there when they came in and went out as Amazon girls”.Jonas “ yeah I was told by your friend Angus he told us that you and Henry were arrested”. Charles said “ yeah I met the princess of the Amazons”. As the boys were talking as they headed into the school.

Hailee and Brittney walked into the school they saw the boys talking and Hailee said “ oh my gawd look who has been registered and now at school and now allowed back at school it that fucking geek Charles and he is talking to the ex Jocks”. Hailee was pointing to Charles with her now black aryclic nails on her hands.

Brittney said “ oh my gawd you got to be fucking me he was finally released from custody”. Hailee said “ lot has change now Britt your mom now owns Club Banna”. Brittney giggled and said “ yeah but Hailes your mom is the prime minster of Amazon States of America”. Hailee said “ yeah mom still getting use to it being prime minister”.

Kim decided after she spoke to Hailee instead of her old mom that Hailee would be better as the daughter to the Amazon states of America prime minster Lilly and since then Hailee was like Brittney, Angela and Renee became even more popular and since the girls left they have taken Hailee to beauty shop got her ears peirced and her navel ring and nails done for her.

Hailee walked over to the boys and said “ they decide to release you Charles”. Charles looked at Hailee she looked very hot now as a girl Hailee was in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots and Charles saw her naval ring and her black nails as well her make up on her and you could smell her perfume on her.

Charles also saw that Hailee's eyes were now blue and her hair was now black and her breasts seem to bit bigger, Hailee saw that Charles was looking at her boobs and this was first time Charles has notice her new look now and she loved it now she was the daughter of the Prime minster of the Amazon States of America.

Charles was still looking over her body when Hailee said “ oh my gawd you love looking at my boobs still”. Charles said “ I am sorry mistress I was looking at such a beautiful girl in front of me”. Hailee said “ thank you Charles and what the fuck are you hanging around him for Jonas”.

Jonas said “ sorry mistress we just educated him about new school policies”. Hailee said “ Charles you are go and hang around your friends Gavin and Angus”. Brittney walked up and said “ they are down where they normally were at our old school Charles”. Charles replied “ yes mistress”. Charles started to head there when.

Hailee said “ Charles you will understand I am popular girl now and we Amazon girls control and rule the school now”.Charles said “ yes mistress”. Charles headed toward where he was suppose to be when he saw Alice and said “ Charles your now back at school welcome back I missed you my friend”.

Charles said “ thanks do you where are Angus and Gavin?”. Alice said “ over there can I ask where is your best friend Henry”. Charles said “ you will need to ask the Amazons just say he has joined your gender as a Amazon girl”. Alice said “ok”.

Hailee was still with the 2 other boys and said “ it seem you guys still don't understand the situation at this school we run the school because we are Amazon girls”. Jonas said “ I just wanted now what happen to his friend mistress”. Renee walked over and said “ your friends and you are no longer jocks now”.

Brittney said “ you like the rest of the fucking pathetic males”. Hailee said “ you know girls we will tell him what happen to Charle's best friend”. Renee giggled and said “ cool I will tell him , Jonas the girl you are talking too was Henry the pathetic boy but is now one of my best friends now”. Jonas said “ fuck you are beautiful mistress”.

Hailee said “ thank you”. Hailee walked away with her other friends .Before they moved away Brittney said “ stay there Jonas and Keith head over to where Charles is”. Keith said “ yes mistress” Keith left the Amazon girls and Jonas ”. Back where the girls were Hailee said “ we will make Jonas a girl like us”. Renee said “ good another Amazon girl to get done”.

Hailee said “ I will call mom to someone to get him”. Brittney said “ her highness leaves tomorrow back to the royal capital”. Hailee said “ yeah but mom still has to answer to her or the queen”. Brittney says “ ok Hailee make the call for them get Jonas and make him a girl”. Hailee said ok I will do it”. Hailee called her mom and arranged for Jonas to pick up and made a girl.

Hailee said “ done they will be here soon to pick him”. Renee said “ oh my gawd I better go and tell the principal that Jonas is becoming girl”. Hailee asks “ you know where Angie is”. Brittney says “ yeah she is with her mom her father has escape to some where in Iowa and we are concerned about her”. Hailee said “oh my gawd I think that where her brother is”.

Jonas was picked up and the girls headed to their class and the soon the boys walk in Keith was now with Charles and his friends before they got there, Hailee saw Alice and said “ hey Alice why don't you meet us at Recess we want to talk to you ok”. Alice said “ sure Hailee I will meet you there”. Charles was worried about Alice and where was Jonas”.

Recess arrived and Hailee was heading to her spot with her friends when they saw a new girl arrive it was Jonas but she was now called Bianca, Hailee looked at her and said “Oh my gawd you look so better now as a girl Bianca”. Bianca said “ thanks Hailee I love being a girl now and popular Amazon girl”. Then Alice arrived where the Amazon girls were.

Alice walked up and Hailee had her free male influence needle and said “ you are going to be like us a Amazon girl”. Alice was injected and now free of male influence and she was now a Amazon, Hailee had done what her highness wanted Hailee knew she would see her highness a lot being the daughter of the Amazon states of America prime minster .

Hailee is so happy she is a girl and popular like her friends. After recess Hailee and her Amazon friends returned to their next class and Keith walked in first and notice Alice in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots Keith knew that Alice was a Amazon girl now. Keith also saw another girl and wonder who she was.

Charles walked in and saw Alice and notice she was a Amazon girl like Hailee . Charles had notice Alice was very beautiful girl now and she now looked like Hailee and her friends her nails and make up done tempoary Charles walked to Alice and asks “ hey Alice why have you become a Amazon girl?”.

Alice replies “ none of your business male I have been freed ,I am now with my friends and you will get use to Amazon rule here in the Amazon states of America”. Hailee walked over to him and said “ you like the new improved Alice, she is like us now and help our queen with keeping Amazon cirriculum going”. Charles looked defeated even more now.

Keith walked over and asks “ mistress do you know where Jonas is?”. The new Amazon girl walked over and said “ I was once the boy you call Jonas but now I have freed of my male shell and male influence I love being a girl now and you will call me mistress Bianca”. Keith looked deflated and Alice said “ you now hang with Charles and his friends now”.

All 5 Amazon girls laughed at them as the 2 boys looked defeated what happen to their friends and then Charles said “ you fuck'n bitches”. Hailee laughed and said “ all girls at this school will be Amazon girls and soon as her highness tell my mother we will begin making more boys as girls except for a few”. Charles asks “ all in black leather like you mistress?”.

Renee said “ no most of them will be in the traditonal white dress and gold sandals like all citzens of the Amazon states of America but us girls will be in our black leather uniform and black leather thigh boots as security girls of the Amazon Empire from tomorrow we will start freeing the other girls here at our school.

Brittney says “ it was decide by us that Hailee will be our leader at this school”. Charles said “ hmm I thought you would made some one your leader of you Amazons and that former guy you called the geek name Henry is now your leader of the Amazon girls who wear black leather now”.

Britrney replies “ Hailee is very smart and intelligent girl and that is why she is our leader for new Amazon sercurity girls here and Hailee has more brains the you stupid boys any day”. Hailee said “ you ever fucking call me that name again I will make sure your life is not worth life shit do you under stand me”.

Hailee had Charles in her grip around his neck with one arm and with his legs in air swinging, while chocking Charles couldn't believe how strong Hailee was and Charles said “ yes mistress”. Hailee threw him across room. Charles got up and walked over and said “ sorry mistress I will never say that again”. Hailee walked back to her friends.

The rest of the day at school was with out inccident Keith was now with other boys with Charles now Charles and the boys were heading home from school as they were seeing Alice got picked up and so did Bianca and Renee, Charles saw Brittney and Hailee waiting for a car to pick them up and take them as Charles saw the car arrived it was a offiical prime minster car.

The girls left in this car and it drove away taking them back to the White house where Hailee's mom is working there as prime minister of Amazon states of America. Angus said “ you know mistress Hailee's mom is the prime minster here”. Charles said “ no I didn't know that was her mother remember this is my first day here since being released”.

Hailee and Brittney arrived at the White House when Hailee got there she saw Teagan the White house spoke woman Hailee walked up and said “ hello is my mother available at the moment”. Teagan said “ no miss Hailee she is in a meeting with her highnes the princess and will be in the meeting for a while”. Hailee said “ ok then I will see her later”.

Teagan said “ you and miss Brittney here for dinner tonight as I need to tell male servants”. Hailee said “ yes Brittney will be here for dinner tonight and staying a few nights as her mother is away in Texas making sure the club Banna owner is a woman and a Amazon like us”. Teagan said “yes miss Hailee I will tell the servants”.

Haille and Brittney went up to her room in the residental area of the White House. Brittney was amazed at the size if the residental area and said “ oh my gawd Hailes this area is very big for you and your mom”. As Brittney was looking around the residental area of the White House.

Hailee giggled and said “ we have guest staying as you see that guard over there that is royal guard Keira she is here looking after her highness princess Kim and Lady Shego, Mum and I live there (pointing over the northside of residental area) and that is my room there”. Brittney said “ can I have a look at it Hailes”. Hailee said “ sure why not”.

Hailee showed Brittney her room as they walked in Brittney sat her bed and said “ come and sit next to me Hailes”. Hailee came over and sat next to her and Brittney leaned over and kissed her lip and said “ did you like that”. Hailee said “ yyyes”. Then Brittney put her hand down Hailee's leather skirt and went past her panties finger her labia then her clitouris.

Hailee began to moan in pleasure as Brittney made it down to her vagina and Hailee was moaning very load, Brittney pulled her skirt off and panties and started licking out her vagina then Brittney said “ you fucking loving now bitch”. Hailee said “ yes I am”. Brittney said “ good be my girlfriend I don't mean friends I mean lover”.

Hailee said “ yes I will your girlfriend”. The girls made love for hours and when they came out for dinner and Lily said “ having fun my daughter”. Hailee got embrased and said “ yes mom”. Lily said “ good your exploring your female urges as a Amazon”. Hailee said “ thank you mom “. Lily asks “ is there a boy at your school name Angus”. Hailee said “ yes why”.

Lily said “ her highness want you to get him and you are to call the Amazon police and have him arrested”. Brittney asks “ why is that prime minster ?”. Lily said “ your my daughter's girlfriend you will call me Lily in private”. Brittney said “ yes Lily we saw him at school today”. Hailee says “ he is a friends with the male known as Charles”.

Lily said “ ok good I will have the police there”. The girls and Lily had dinner they watch some televison and went to bed together both girls made love all night. The next morning as the girls were getting dressed and put their make up on and their jewelery includng their earings Brittney help Hailee with her naval ring and Hailee did the same.

Hailee said “oh my gawd I was just thinking Britt it seem funny now but the boring male Charles want you as his girlfriend when we were boys and those fuck'n geeks but I now I am a girl I have you as my lover and my girlfriend”. Brittney smiled and kissed her lips and said “I am so happy you are a girl babe I love you let get finished for school”.

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How will Shego

Samantha Heart's picture

React when she becomes princess of the Amazon Empire?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.