Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 20

Printer-friendly version

20 Operation C.I.A and Invasion Cyprus

Kim was in a meeting with her defence secretaries from the Amazon empire including the foreign secretary and the defence secretary of Cuba . Kim says “Ladies as you know my empire is expanding every so many days I need to decide what country to invade and free of Male influence'.

Dr Betty says “your Majesty I think we should start with Cyprus and the Wales the we will have a foot in Great Britian”. Kim said “Cyprus would be a good start but we have that we might well control Greece as well”. Defence secretary of Canda said “I agree with you your Majesty but Dr Betty idea has Merrit”.

The Australian defence Secretary said “we should go via Cyprus then hit Wales once Great Britain falls we will have our stepping Stone to Europe we have steopping stone into Asia via Japan and state of Hong Kong as well as the pacific through Australia now we are all part of the Amazon Empire with women finally ruling”.

Kim said “ok we will invade Cyprus once we have control of that we will decide which country fall next”. Misha walks in and says “sorry to disturb you my sister but I have some news regarding the male father which you might find interesting in”. Kim asks “what would that be my sister?”.

Misha replies the older male known as Cameron is the former head of the C.I.A.he know where Dr Drew son is but I think he might be lying”. Dr Betty said “ no your highness he is the fare deal he was head of the C.I.A. before we invaded here” . Misha asks “ has Drew got a son name Connor?”.

Dr Betty said “ yes he has got a son name Connor he would be at C.I.A. Training before our invasion here”. Kim asks” has he got any other son beside him”. Dr Betty said “ yes a older one name Preston he is station in Europe global Justice area”. Kim said “ and where would that be Betty”.

Dr Betty said “ your majesty it is in Sweeden”. Kim said “ Guards”. Two guards came in and said “ yes your majesty”. Kim said “ bring in lieutenant Bonnie and Crystal ”. The guards said “ yes your Majesty”. The guuards left and went to get Bonnie and Crystal”.

Kim said “ while we are waiting here I would like to inform you we are going carry out a full transformation of all boys at a school here in the Amazon States of America”. Betty asks “ where your Majesty?”. Kim says “ we will most probally use a elementary school”. Misha says “ what about a country school In Idaho?”.

Kim said “ perfect Sis I wil tell Lori Barkin the education secretary our plans”. Bonnie and Crystal turned up and Bonnie said “ you wanted to see us your majesty”. Kim said “ yes I want you go to Sweeden and kidnap the directer of the globla justice and bring him here to the royal capital of Amazon empire”. Crystal said “ we will do it your majesty”.

Crystal and Bonnie left the guards brought in Craig and Cameron. Eliza had returned back to her mom and Misha was back with her sister and her girlfriend. Kim said “ you were in charge of the C.I.A. Male”. Cameron said “ as I told your sister my name is Cameron”. Kim said “ I don't fuck'n care what your name is”.

One the gurads brought out a needle and Kim said “ I want to know the location of Dr Drew son is in former C.I.A. Camp”. Cameron said “ no I will never disclose that to our enemy”. Kim said “ guards change the boy into a Amazon Girl”. Cameron said “ wait here I will tell you where he is”.

Kim said “ good tell us”. Cameron said “ the camp is out side of Clarion in Iowa and you will find a lot of government employees there as well hiding from you Amazons “ Kim said “ good you will accompany my agents and if you are lying you will be killed”. Cameron said “ yes Mistress”.

Kim said “ guards change the boy any way into a girl she will be able to accompany her father as a Amazon Agent and once he has shown you turn him as well into a woman she can be in charge of the Amazon Secret Police I am abolishing the C.I.A. And the FBI”. Cameron saw his son get the needle.

The Guards injected the needle into Craigs neck and he began to feel pain then Cameron saw his son hair start growing long as and his nails as well as he became more feminine and he notice his son hand change from a boys hands to girl hands and his legs started become teenage girl legs.

Cameron saw a pair of perky breasts appear on her chest she was moaning as she felt down her dress and notice her penis was gone replace by labia , Clit and Vagina . She walked over in her dress and kneeled and said “ thank you your Majesty for free me from my male shell and male influence I love being a girl”.

Kim said “ your welcome Agent and your Name”. She said “ my name is Pheobe your majesty”, Kim said “ follow that Guard so you can have your PTA and return in your Amazon Military uniform for your mission with your commander and this male here”. ( Kim Pointing to Cameron) Pheobe said “ yes your Majesty”.

Pheobe left and followed the guard down for her PTA. Camern said : you fucking Amazon bitch”. Misha walked down and hit him so fucking hard he fell and said “ you will never call my sister that again you fucking arsehole”. Cameron got winded and said “ sorry mistress she is very strong”.

Kim laughed evilly and said “ all my women and girls are strong we are not weak and pathetic like you men”. Pheobe and Tara return to the throne room Cameron saw his son for the first time in Amazon Black leather uniform and black leather thigh high boots. Kim said “ welcome back Agent Pheobe”.

Pheobe said “ thank you your Majesty”. Kim said “ Agent Tara and Agent Pheobe you will accopany this male to Iowa C.I.A. camp and retrieve the male known as Connor and bring him back here and any other important women and men”. Pheobe asks “ What are we do with male here after we have him?”.

Cameron look at Pheobe and said “ I am not a male I am your father Craig”. Pheobe hit him and he fell then Pheobe said “ that name has no meaning any more to me male and your not my father anymore your just pathetic male who might come in handy for us I am a Amazon girl not that lozer male Carig”.

Cameron was shocked the way he was being talked to be his once son now a Amazon girl and a agent for the queen of the Amazons Cameron looked at her and said “ you remember the days took you to baseball games and footy games and you loved and the days going to Tim and Jim Possible”.

Pheobe said “ I was under the influence of males but now I am a free girl I do remember doing those things”. Cameron said “ you wanted be one those sports stars when you were older”. Pheobe said “ that boring male shit and why would I be a sports star the use to exploit cheerleaders it is disgusting”.

Cameron asks “ but you use to like the cheerleaders and dancing at those game?”. Pheobe said “ fuck off male I would never like that now to exploit women and girls like that is fucking disgisting”. Cameron was looking at her clevage aand says “ they have really brainwashed you Craig”.

Pheobe said “ oh my gawd I am not that fucking boy anymore I am a teenage Amazon girl and agent for my queen here I love being a girl the days of you having son are over once we complete this mision for our queen here you will either a woman or fucking dead if you have lied to us”. Cameron said “ yes mistress”.

Tara and Pheobe left with Cameron to prepare for the C.I.A. Camp in Iowas when thye got down to the area Cameron saw a lot of Amzon Women ready Cameron ask “ mistress how many women are coming?”. Tara said “around 200 Amazon tactical response they were one all men of the national gurad but have freed of their male shell and Influence like Agent Pheobe had done to her”.

Before Agents Tara and Pheobe left Tara was asked to retrun to lady Gaia Labratory and she saw a young Amazon girl with Lady Elisa and Princess Misha as well as Lady Gaia . Tara walked and said “ my lady you wanted to me”. Lady Gaia said “ yes you will be taking my daughter here Lady Gaianna with you”.

Tara asks “ can I ask why my lady?”. Princess Misha said “ the queen has already seen Lady Gianna and has made her a agent like you she will be always called Lady Gianna and she will be in command even if the male become the new secret police commissioner”. Tara asks “ my command”.

Lady Gaianna said “ you will keep it I am her majesty spokeswoman and I will be there to help and will be under your command but I have same authority as her majesty”. Tara said “ yes my lady we need to go and find this stupid male camp”. Tara and Gianna left for the camp and met up with Pheobe”.

Cameron was still looking at Pheobe's clevage she knew he was looking at her boobs and Pheobe said “ don't worry you will have set of breasts soon male if you are not lying to us”. Cameron said “ can't you call me Dad please”. Pheobe giggled and said “ oh my gawd fucking no by the way I will be living with Mom not you”.

Cameron said “ but we were a team when I was at home from work we would play catch and diffent stuff “. Pheobe looked at him and said “ oh my gawd I know one thing now being a girl is that we mature quickly than a stupid boy and also I fucking hate you and stop looking my boobs you fucking perv”.

Cameron was drag way from Pheobe and put on a hover craft then Pheobe , Tara , Liz , Gianna and Emily got on board the main hovercraft with Cameron, Veonica walked up and said “ if the male is fucking lying tell agent Pheobe to kill him my lady ”. Lady Gianna said “ yes captain Veronica”.

Cameron decided he will show the Amazon women where the camp was Cameron knew if he didn't he would be killed by his own flesh and blod but now a Amazon Agent for the queen of the Amzon Empire”. Cameron asks “ mistress Pheobe why is the boy Connor so inportant to the queen”. Pheobe said “ he just is male”.

The Amazon entourage left the royal capital of Amazon empire for Iowa Clarion on the voyage Cameron was very nervous he knew if he didn't do what the Amazon women told hm to do he would be dead Cameron saw his daughter now talking to the other Agents she was gigling and telling them about her times at boys camp.

Cameron walked over to her and said “ mistress I heard you talking aboout the time you were at camp in Idaho with the Possible Twins”. Pheobe said “ yeah i was but I am more happy now”. Cameron asks “ why is that mistress?”. Pheobe said “ the possible twins are both Amazon girls like me”.

The Amazon entourage arrived at Clarion Iowa the national Amazon guard was there and the sergeant said “ agent commander Tara we have spotted the camp only a few miles away from here”. Tara said “ good you will show Agent Pheobe and I where the camp is”. The sergeant said “ yes commander and the male”.

Pheobe said “ hold him the stockade here and if he tellling the truth when we get back we will turn him into a woman but if he is lying he will be dead”. Cameron over heard the conversation between the Agents and the sergeant and Cameron said “ they will be there because I set up the camp here in this location”.

Pheobe said “ you better be right male your life depends on it”. Cameron said “ they will be there mistress Pheobe I am one hundred percent sure on that”. Cameron was taken down and put in the stockade of the new Amazon national guard all former united states guards have been transformed into Amazon women.

Pheobe , Tara and Gaianna made their way upto top of a hill where they couldsee the the camp they saw former U.S.A soldiers Guarding the camp and some on patrol Pheobe said “ fuck he is telling the truth about this camp”. Tara said “ yeah but we are going to take soon it looks like whole former C.I.A and Families are here”.

Pheobe Giggled and said “ more girl power once we get control of the camp and our prisoner will become a woman now cause he was not lyiing to us”. Gianna said “ I could radio back to Hope and tell her to transform him”. Tara said “ no my lady that will be Pheobe job since he was her father”.

Pheobe shivered and said “ I can't believe that I was ever a disgusting boy”. Tara ask “ why did you think that for Pheobe?”. Pheobe replies “ I just saw the male we are after he was my friend when I was with my father and his father you see Director Drew was very intelligent man”.

Tara said “ that why her Majesty wants him so badly he will use a leverage against him”. Pheobe said “ maybe he will be a girl like us before he meets his father and he will submitt to her majesty will”. Tara said “ I never thought it that way but we have our orders here to attack the camp and capture him”.

Pheobe , Gaianna and Tara return back the National Guard base there hope walked with Marcella and Emily and Liz said “ is it true there is a former C.I.A. Base there and was the male telling the truth”. Tara said “ he was telling the truth and he will become new head of Amazon Secret Police”.

Pheobe was heading of there when the sergeant said “ agent Pheobe her majesty want to talk to on then phone”. Pheobe headed for the Phone and said “ hello your Majesty”. Kim asks “ was the male Lying or not”. Pheobe said “ no you majesty there is a camp there of Male and Females”.

Kim said “ good you will convert your father into a woman and the tell Lady Gainna that you are now called the amzon secret police and Cameron when he is a woman will be the commissioner of the Secret police and you will be a Major in the secet police”. Phoebe ask “ what about Commander Tara?”.

Kim said “ commander Tara is now commander of the secret police all agents are now Amazon Secret police officers of the Amazon Empire and Lady Gianna will be my special liason for me and you will take order from her “.Pheobe said “ yes your Majessty and the other agents they have been longer than me”.

Kim said “ you have some of experience in the former C.I.A agency that why your a major”.
Pheobe said “ thank you my queen for your Confidence in me as a Amazon officer”. Kim said “ your welcome Major Pheobe”. Pheobe hanged up the phone and headed back to Tara and said “ Tara we are now the Amazon Secret Police and your still commander and I am a Major now”.

Tara said “ I knew before we left when I was with Lady Gainna and her mother and princess Misha and it is because of you experience at the former C.I.A.”. Pheobe said “ the male in the stockade is our commissioner she will be our boss and she will take her order from the Lady Gianna ”.

Tara said “good you can go over and convert our new comissoner of secret Police”Tara order the sergeant to start the assault on the camp. Tara told the sergeant once in control you will inform her so Major Pheobe can identify the male her majesty queen Kim wants back at the royal Palace in Amazon Middleton.

The sergeant ordered her soldiers to attck the camp , Lady Gianna watched the whole thing unfold and she was on the radio to Alexis and telling her every thing thatwas going on and she will become a very in inportant person to the queen now she is not that woman she was before her mom and sister will be happy.

Pheobe headed to the stockade she was going to do what her queen had ordered from her as she arrived there Cameron ask “what now Mistress?''. Pheobe said “ you were right about the base dad”. Cameron said “ you called me Dad”. Pheobe giggled and said “ not much longer”.

Cameron saw the saw the needle he knew why she came to see him he was about to become a woman he looked scared and Pheobe said “ you love being a woman dad and Amazon and have a respect for our queen as the secret police commissioner”. Pheobe injected the needle into his neck.

Cameon felt pain as his body began to change he felt his hip bein get wider and his arse became more plump he saw his hands become more feminine and hes lesg too he saw his nails grow and his grew past her shoulde She saw her boobs grow and she saw her penis disapear and labia , clit and Vigina form.

Cameron looked down at her new amazon body she looked at Pheobe and said “ I love being a woman thank you Major for free of my male shell and Male influence and my masculinity”. Pheobe said “ your welcome comissoner”. Comissoner said “ I need to go and PTA when I get back we wll how we are going at the camp”.

Pheobe said “ yes comissoner”. The comissoner left and her PTA she was gone for around an houe when she return she was in her Amazon Black Leather uniform and black leather thigh high boots she then said “ By the way Major I am comissoner Katelynn”. Pheobe said “ welcome to womanhood Katelynn”.

Katelynn replied “ thank you major and now we will go and see how we are going in the take over of the former CIA camp so our queen will be happy with us”. Pheobe says “ yes comissoner I know commander Tara has order the take over of the camp and I have the Male our queen has request we get”.

Katelynn said “ you remember him when you go to camp with the Possible Twins”. Pheobe said “ yes I also to have a crush on their sister Kim but she was always hanging a guy name Ron Stoppable” Katelynn said “ you know Kim and Ron Stoppable use to work for global Justice”.

Pheobe said “ really have they been caught yet”. Katelynn said “ yes who do think is our queen now major”. Pheobe said “ I didn't know that she was our queen Comissoner”. Katelynn said “ the former C.I.A. worked it out and I am not sue but I think her highness Princess Misha is one of the Possible twins”.

Pheobe said “ well I am glad that they are both free of male influence and are Amazon girls now”. Katelynn said “ so am I now Pheobe you will now have the choice live in the Amzon city with your mom or live with me in the royal capital of Amazon empire not far from our queen”. Pheobe said “ I will decide soon mother”.

Katelyn and Pheobe headed over to commander Tara and Katelynn asks “ how the take over of the camp going commander?”. Tara said “ hello comissoner nice to see you in your proper form as woman we have nearly full control of the camp once we have we will have to use Major Pheobe”.

Katelyn says “ once we have the male the queen wants Major Phoebe and sergeant Marcella to take him back to Amazon Middlleton to the palace so her majesty can decide his fate”. Tara said “ yes comissoner we will do as you have ordered and what about any important former C.I.A. Agents”.

Katelyn replies “ we will make them part of the Amazon Secret Police but some will be sent the other countries part of the Amazon Empire”. Tara ask “ you the comissoner for the Amazon States of America?”. Katelyn said “ no I am the comissoner for the her Majesty the queen”.

Tara ask” there will be different commanders for each country in the Amazon empire?”. Katelynn said “ no your the commander of the entire secret police and Pheobe is the Major of the whole secret Police in the Amazon Empire, Liz is the Captain of the Amazon states of America and there will be one in every country?”.

Tara said “ I understand now how this willl work”. Katelynn said “ good now we will wait until we here back from the sergeant of the Amazon national guard”. The Amazon Secret police waited until they heard back from the guards Pheobe was in a converation with Liz about her former days as mud dog cheerleader.

Then there was a call on Tara radio. The radio said “ Commander Tara can you here me it is sergeant Jane here”. Tara said “ come in Sergeant Jane what is the situation at the camp”. Sergeant Jane said “ we secured the camp the men and women have ben seperated and there is some boys and girls”.

Tara ask “ any teenage boys and girls?”. Sergeant said “ yes we have 9 teen boys and 10 teen girls”. Tara says “ free the girl of male influence they will be part of the new secret police and bring the boys to the base”. Sergeant said “ yes commander”.

The boys were loaded onto the truck and brought to the camp by Amazon soldiers they were unloaded and taken to a room there where Pheobe will find the teen boy her Majesty is after . Pheobe walks into the rom they have been strpped and put in brown skirts and brown skuffs .

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos