Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 5

Printer-friendly version

5 Amazon Middleton and the New agents

Viv replies “ wow you look beautiful and strong now as a girl”. Veronica says “ thank you my name is now Veronica I am one of the princess special guards”. Viv asks “ where is Kim?”. Veronica said “ you will have to wait to find out guards take this girls to holding area and the princess will see you when she is ready , the rest of you follow me”.

The Warriors said “ yes captain Veronica”. Veronica continued her search through the High school she was approaching Mr Barkin office. Barkin knew the amazon women were close to grabbing him an taking him to the leader of this invasion of Middleton. Brakin saw Veronica and her forces come through the door.

Veronica orders “take him and have him processed for slave duties”. The warriors reply “yes Captain Veronica”. Amazon women took Barkin down to the processing centre he was marched past the women area and he saw some women as he was walked by follow him was Veronica and her warriors they were on their way back to Amazon Camp.

The army has tried everything to get past the force field around the town of Middleton. Veronica went in to the main hall of the town of Middleton she walked past security guards design to look after the royal Princess here Veronica walked in and says “your highness the high school has been swept through”.

Kim ask “good did you find anyone interesting?”. Veronica replies “I found one male name Barkin he was being sent for processing and will be sent to the male slave camp and also found some cheerleaders too in the high school”.Kim responds “that is disgusting habit being cheerleader to show your body off so a male football team or a basket team wins cause of the clothes you wear”. Monique asks “you want me to bring these cheerleaders to you your highness?”. Kim answers “yes Monique , Veronica can show you these girls”.

Shego walked in and says“your highness we have started our search for Global Justice”. Kim replies “good we will finally get it and destroy it the main area of male control”.

Shego loved the new evil version of Kim she was so seductive and evil in her ways now she wanted world domination for women and her Amazon women she was unsure what Gaia had use in her invention of nanotecnology but she had turn a true hero into very evil girl.
Monique return with Liz , Hope and Marcella some how Viv escaped and got out of Middleton. Hope says “ Kim nice to see you again”. Kim yells “silence cheerleader”. The girls were shock the way Kim spoke to her then Kim says “you will be freed and become part of my special forces against men”.

Hope ask “what is wrong with men any way?”. Kim replies “men are pathetic creatures who need to be slaves and donors only for women as breeders ”.Hope replies “ oh my god but I have always loved boys so did you Kim?”. The Amazon princess looked at the former mud dog cheerleaders. Hope looked away from Amazon princess.

Kim was looking them and says “men are useless creatures women are better in so many ways you are influenced by man you will be freed of their influence from men and then you will become Amazon warriors guards take them have them to be freed and return them to me”.

Guards answers “yes your highness”. Liz ,Hope and Marcella had met the Amazon princess Kim Possible. The guards took Hope and the other cheerleaders down to Ann Possible who was in her black leather amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots Veronica was behind the cheerleaders.

Ann asks “ new recruits captain?”. Veronica replies “ yes they are for her highness Special forces”. Ann said “ they will be good in help of invasion of Go City and fall of global Justice”. Veronica responds “ we need that destroyed for our queen and our princess of the Amazon empire”.

Ann said “ yes can I have the first girl please”. Veronica thought who should go first and the she saw Hope she knew she was a male lover and she decided Hope would go first.

Hope was put on a chair and Ann says “ this will hurt for a few minutes but once you come through this ok you will understand why we did it to you”. Hope was given the needle she began to scream and she felt her body transform once she was finished she looked at Liz and says “ I understand what my princess means men are pathetic”.

Liz was shocked Hope was now like Kim and Veronica, Hope left with Veronica and came back in her Amazon black leather uniform and black leather thigh boots they grabbed Marcella and put her in the chair as just like Hope she was given the needle and she began to change like Hope did soon Marcella was like Hope she was a Amazon women.

Marcella left and came back in her Amazon black leather uniform and thigh boots they came and grabbed Liz she was put in the chair . Ann says “ as you have seen you will be better as a Amazon women and part of her highness special forces as we take on Global Justice and then Go City Liz was given the needle she the began to change soon she was a Amazon women.

Liz says “ your right Hope men are pathetic creatures they need be slaves for her highness and our queen Kira”. The new Amazon women went up again to see their Princess once they got to the palace main throne area where Kim and Shego were sitting on their thrones.

Kim says “ Liz you will become my Lieutenant of my special forces and Hope you a now sergeant and Marcella your a corporal”. They all said “thank you your highness”. Liz says “ your highness why don't you send in some warriors into Go City so when you send your forces it will be easy for us to take control of another male city”.

Kim thought Liz was right she could get control of Go city and then take down global justice headquarters there. Kim replies “ your right lieutenant you will go with sergeant Hope and Corporal Marcella”.Liz asks “ will I have any more women beside the ones I have got your highness?”. Kim answers “ yes you will have 2 full battloins of Amazon women”.

Liz ask “ all new women like us?”. Kim replies “ some are from here and some are from home”. Monique orders “ if you find a male name Wade or team Go you are to capture them”. Liz replies“ yes colonel Monique we will capture those males you want”. Monique orders “ if you you hurt them there will consequences”.

Liz answers “ yes colonel we understand”. Veronica says “ the male Wade will be in the area of global justice since we now control Middleton”. Liz asks “ why is this male so wanted?”. Monique replies “ he is very good with electronics”. Veronica says “ you will also need to find that other cheeeleader who got away from us”.

Shego thought of Electronique and says “ your highness what about Electronique she is a woman and would good to have on our side of war against the men”. Kim says“ your right Shego”. Veronica says“ if you want Keira and I to find this Electronique your highness”.
Kim orders “ Captain you and my personal body guard will find her”. Keira replies “ yes your highness I will go for you but who will look after you while I am on the mission with Captain Veronica”. Shego responds “ I will be here to look after her highness”. Keira looked at Lady Shego and bowed.

Keira says “ sorry my lady it just I have been with her highness since we were both freed of our male influence”. Shego says “ I understand agent Keira your job is from our queen is be with her daughter around the clock but I am here for her highness looking after protection as her highness is my girlfriend and my lover”.

Keira and Veronica left to find Electronique and Cherie , Hope and Marcella headed out with troops to start sabotaging Go city for the invasion of it. Marcella was making sure they obeyed their princess orders. Cherie and her forces arrived in Go city

Go City

Liz says “ ok we are to cause much damage as possible to the city it cause it will team go to hopefully appear for us and so we can capture them lady Shego has given us a weapon that will null their plazma powers”. Hope ask “ they are all men if I am correct?”. Liz replies “ yes they were related to lady Shego”.

Hope says “ I know I have a male cousin in this city and know my father and brother are now at the male camp in Middleton”. Marcella says “maybe you can get your mom to have him become a girl like instead of icky boy”. Hope replies “ that would cool see him with boobies”.
Liz said “ soon all men will have boobs as there will none left”. Hope says “ I can't a wait to see my brother and dad with boobs and a vagina like us”. Marcella said “ you saw Veronica she was a boy name Ron and now she loves being a girl now and she hates men like we do”.

Liz says “ the sooner men are gone the better it will be for us Amazons ”.Hope asks “ where are we going to start our sabotaging?”. Liz answers“ we will start with bank and other facilities like that”. The women walk through the streets dressed in their black leather uniforms and black leather thigh high boots, they saw a couple of boys and a girl.

The girl looked like they had seen her before it was Viv. She was with her boyfriend and they were graffiti a wall as they approached Ann gave them some nanotecnology to use on men and women if they want change men or free women from male influence wll help with the invasion of Go City and rest of America.

The boys were acting tough as the Amazon girls approached them one boy ask “ you look like one of those girls that is on control of Middleton?”. Hope walked up subjectively and says “ we maybe why?”. Viv said “ oh my god be careful baby I heard they are Amazons and they are strong and hate boys”. Viv looked and saw it was Hope, Liz and Marcella.

Viv was in shock her cheerleader friends were now Amazons like Ron Stoppable she need to escape but while Hope was taking to the Viv's boyfriend Marcella walked around and says “ men are useless pathetic creatures”.

The Viv saw Marcella behind her and ask “ what are you doing?”. Marcella says “ freeing you from male influence”. Marcella injects her with a needle the Viv fell down and scream her boyfriend ran but 2 amazon warriors grab him. Then Viv came up from her pain.

Viv looked at her boyfriend and says “ oh my god your right corporal boys like him are fucking pathetic”. Viv's ex boyfriend said “ babe what have they done to you”. Viv walked and says “ they have freed me you stupid male I am now a Amazon girl”.

He looked at her and Liz says “ don’t worry you will be join her too soon”. The boy name Jarred says “ but Viv I love you and you help me escape Middleton ”. Viv says “oh my god I don't love you cause your a fuck'n male”. Liz orders“ go and change please warrior Viv”. Viv answers “ yes lieutenant”.

The other 2 boys were grabbed and out in cuff and a collar put on them. Viv returned in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots Viv says “ lieutenant the closest bank is around the corner the bank manger is a male”. Liz replies “ don't worry Viv we will make his life hell and then he will become a woman”.

Viv says “ good another woman for our ranks as we slowly take over go city and then slowly the world men had their turn it is our turn”. Jarrod who was Viv's boyfriend said “ women as rulers it will never happen”. Viv walked up to him and hit him hard he fell down and says “ we will male”. The other boys they caught also laughed at her.

The other boys said “ wow your fucking strong now”. Liz says “ you see why we will be in charge one day soon”. Liz walked up to the third boy and ask“ your quiet male?”. Boy says “ cause I have seen what you did to my brother girlfriend”. Liz asked “ your name please male?”. The boy said “My name is Jack”. Liz said “ come here Jack” .

The boy name Jack followed her and they got close to his brother Jarred and stopped walking and Liz put a needle in his neck. Jarred looked at his little brother fell to the ground and watching was Viv his ex girlfriend now as she had a smile on her face.
Jack began to scream as his body began to change from a teen male boy to a teen girl they saw him grow boobs and in front of him and the others, they saw his hips widen and her hair grow past her shoulder and her arms and legs became feminine.

New girl look up at Liz and said “ yes I am free of my masculinity lieutenant”. Liz says “ welcome to Amazon girlhood warrior. Jessie replies “thank you lieutenant”. Liz help Jessie get up from the ground and Viv was smiling now as they had another Amazon girl to help in their invasion.

The boys could not believe what they saw Jarred couldn't believe that his brother was now a girl called Jessie and Jarred ask “ Jack baby bro are you ok”?. Jessie replies “ oh my god that is not my name now I am mistress Jessie from now on slave”. Jarred said “ yes mistress”.
Jessie went and got change into her black leather uniform and black leather thigh high boots. Liz looked at him and said “ now do you believe us that women will rule”. Jarred and his friend said “ yes mistress we believe you”.

Liz and her warriors began their attack on the banks and police stations as they continued their raids the rounded up more men and women for their prisoners when Team Go appeared they try to attack the Amazon girls but the Amazon girl fought them with the wepon and finally caught them as their prisoners.

Team Go were knocked out ready to be sent to Middleton”. Hope called upon her radio she says “ colonel we have Team go they are now prisoners of the Amazon empire”. Monique orders “ put team go on hover craft to be delivered to here in Middleton and continue your work lieutenant”.

Hope says “we have increased my team by 2 new girls”. Monique asks “ good both girls?”. Liz replies “ no colonel one was girl that captain Veronica wanted us to get and the other was a boy the brother of warrior Viv' ex boyfriend”.

Monique laughed out loud and said “ good one less male now and another female Amazon for us now”. Hope says “ yes her name is Jessie”. Monique orders “ Tell Jessie to come back to Middleton with team go and warrior Viv. “.

Hope replies “ yes colonel”. Hope went over to Jessie and orders her “ you have to take Team Go back to Middleton as well with warrior Viv ” . Jessie answers “yes lieutenant” Jessie and Viv left on a hover craft and to take Team Go to Middleton.

Liz and her warriors continued to take over certain sections of Go city with no team go the Amazon girls knew how to take over they had control now of all the financial area of go city. Jessie arrived at Middleton she saw so many women that look like her she arrived at Middleton town centre and saw her highness Princess Kim.

Amazon Middleton

Jessie and Viv arrived at the room where Princess Kim and lady Shego was Jessie walked up and says “ your highness I have the prisoners they have the bracelets on them stopping them use their powers lieutenant Liz said that will keep them quiet and useless as males are”. Kim says “ you have done well Jessie”.

Jessie answers “ any way to help you and our queen and you my princess”.Shego asks “ you have put them in slave area?”. Jessie answers “ no my lady they are in a special section as your instruction”. Shego says “ you have done well warrior Jessie”. Jessie says “ thank you my lady I was a pitiful boy but now I love being a amazon girl”

Kim aks “ you have any brothers?”. Jessie answers “ yes your highness he is being held as a prisoner by lieutenant Liz who freed me”. Viv says “ the male was my boyfriend your highness but now I am free of male influence”. Kim smiled orders “ you will stay here and train”. Viv says “ yes your highness”. Jessie asks “what do you want of me your highness?”.

Kim says “ good I am promoting you to sergeant major of my invasion force you will be in charge of the Go city offensive and you will turn some males into women and you will tell lieutenant Liz to return to Middleton” . Jessie asked “ and what about the sergeant Hope and Corporal Marcella”.

Lady Shego says “they will return with lieutenant Liz you are now in charge of offensive in go city now sergeant major”. Jessie replies “ yes lady Shego I will return to go city and help with the offensive there against the males”.

Shego says “ good you will do well there for me and her highness”. Jessie left and returned back go city where the offensive has started on the invasion of Go City by the Amazon women the U.S. Army were getting defeated by the Amazon women superior weapons were to advanced for the Army.

At global Justice Dr Betty in Go City was sending her agents out on to field to see if they could find out who was in charge of most women go to Middleton but they didn't come back she has thought of ways to found out who it was and she is mostly concern about the disappearance of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.

Little did Betty know that the main leader is Kim Possible and Ron is now a amazon girl.Betty was watching her television when she saw how advance these women were she saw them transform a colonel of the army into a woman with in a few minutes.

Once the new woman was finished she became like the other Amazons in helping with the invasion of go city. Wade was hiding in go city with a friend he was not far way from where Kim's little brothers were Tim and Jim the tweebs as Kim called them were stay with James Possible's mother.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ohhhh the sudpence

Renee_Heart2's picture

Is KILLING ME I want to know about the tweets did they buy the farm? I think not but they are hidden SOMEWHERE if not already moved out.

Love Samantha Renee Heart