Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 10

Printer-friendly version

10 Invason of America Continues

Kim said “ I want to be like my lover so I got team go powers I have them now Electronique help by draining them of their powers and now they are like you powerless male scum and will be come slaves with one of them becoming a woman like you will be soon they are getting moved to the special area like you and other important people except Wegos they are now Electronique slaves”.

Drakken was being taken to the special prison area as Drakken was arriving there he saw 2 hover crafts arrive on board was Shego and Kim”s special agent and a male, the male was taken away to be processed and he saw the twins of Possible family they were taken to same room as Drakken all three were told to strip their male clothes.

Shego was with Possible twins in handcuffs and she said “ hello Drakken I see you have been captured again”. Drakken said “ yes I have Shego we need to get away from here”. Shego said “ why should I leave here I am no longer your lap dog Drakken I am a amazon women and the lover to the amazon princess and you will call me mistress”.

Drakken was given his white Amazon dress an sandals and told to put them on he was them taken through a door where he got dressed in his white Amazon dress and sandals with 2 inch heel Drakken then walked out and saw other women walking around and important politicians they were all wearing dresses and sandals.

Tim and Jim were next they walked into another room and told put on the Amazon white dress and sandals once dressed they taken to same area as Drakken and Bonnie they saw Bonnie and Jim asked“ how long have you been here now?”. Bonnie said “ since I was captured few nights ago when I thought you boys had died”.

Jim said “ yea that bloody brilliant by the major there he knew the Amazons were going to take the camp so we were snuck out during the night they were suppose to get you as well but you were caught how?”. Bonnie said “ I was capture by ex Middleton cheerleader now special agents for the princess”.

Tim said “ who is this princess she seem to know how to attack like see that blue skin man over there he is Drakken he is a enemy to my sister he invented the Bebes”. Bonnie said “ those Bebes made me queen but Kim and Ron saved me I never told her I was happy she did it”.
Tim said “ I'm surprised that Shego is helping the Amazon she was more of a Drakken helper”. Bonnie said “ well Wade is here too”. Jim said “ what is in the male area of the town getting re-educated as a slave”. Bonnie said “ no he is a now a amazon girl”.

Crystal walked in with a guard and said “Bonnie please come with us now”. Bonnie looked at the amazon warrior girl and said “ fine I will get to see the princess and I will tell you boys when I get back”. Crystal laughed and said “ you will hate them like we do to all boys are disgusting creatures”.

Bonnie said “ you were a boy loving teen girl like all of us at Middleton high school”. Crystal said “ I was that before I was freed by her highness and had all male influence taken away from me”. Bonnie was then was moved from the special area and taken to the thrown room when Bonnie and Crystal arrived Bonnie saw Kim sitting on a throne.

Bonnie looked shocked an said “Possible you can't be the princess here”. Kim looked at her and said “ well I am citizen and I am her highness Princess Kim daughter of her majesty Queen Kira of the amazon women”. Bonnie said “ you don't remember me at school we had bitter rivalry as cheerleaders at Middleton high”.

Kim said “ I do remember my former life that when I was under influenced by males but my mother showed me my true Amazon heritage and now I am living my life and freeing women and girls around the world”. Bonnie said “ ok your highness I will forget our past”.
Kim said “ now Bonnie I am offering you to be like the girls that caught you a specialist Amazon agent”. Bonnie said “ if I don't accept it your highness will I still be a warrior”. Kim said “ no you will a civilian of the Amazon race”.

Bonnie said “ the look in Amazon black leather and blck leather thigh boots is too convincing yes I will become a agent”. Kim clicked her fingers and Tara appeared and said “ welcome to Amazon special agents Bonnie and I will be your commander and you will do what I say do you under stand I am superior as I am her highness special agent commander”.

Bonnie said “ yes”. Tara pulled out a needle and injected into Bonnie's neck as Tara pulled it out Bonnie felt ok then she felt pain as her body started changing and became more like a Amazon girl body she became more pretty and got strength she was now a amazon girl Bonnie said “ thank you your highness and my commander for freeing me”.

Bonnie was now a Amazon Agent for her princess and queen she now hated boys and men she understood that male population need to become like her a Amazon female and that all men need to be eradicated she would help her queen and her princess she knew Lady Shego was her highness girlfriend and lover.

Kim said “ Tara can you go take agent Bonnie back to her room in the special prison area and help get her Black Leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots on and get her ready for our attack on the Pentagon and capture of Betty director”. Tara said “ yes your highness” Tara and Bonnie left to back to her room in the special area.

Bonnie headed back with Tara to her room in the special prison area Boonie saw the twins and Bonnie walked past them Tim said “ Bonnie did you see who the princess was?”. Bonnie said “ you will find soon enough Possible twin”. Jim said “ what has happen to you now”. Bonnie said “ I have been freed from male influence”.

Tim looked at Jim and said “ Bonnie is on of them a Amazon now”. Jim said “nearly the whole Middleton cheerleaders at Kim school are now amazon warriors”. Bonnie said “ your right male there is only few of left who are not amazon warriors”.
Jim says “ at least Kim is missing somewhere she will be able fix things up for us when she is found”. Tara said “ I like your hope male but if this Kim possible try any thing she will be come like any other female here in America amazon warrior”.

Tara and Bonnie headed over to where Bonnie room was the twins saw Bonnie go in then come out in her Black amazon leather uniform and black leather thigh boots as Tara and Bonnie were leaving they saw Mr and Mrs Stoppable brought in and their daughter Hanna they were in the white dresses and the baby was in Amazon dress too.

They saw Jim and Tim and said “ hello boys have you heard anything from your sister , Ron and your parents”. Tim said “ we think they are holding dad in the Amazon and we think that is where Kim and Ron might be and we unsure where mom is unless she has become a Amazon now”.

Mr stoppable said “ I hope you are true about Ron and Kim being missing or being held prisoner”. Tara and Bonnie left and headed back to the throne room , Bonnie said “ Tara you know Kim Possible is our princess”. Tara said “ of course Bonnie and that was Captain Veronica parents and sister brought into the special prison area”.

Bonnie said “ you think we should tell her highness what we saw there in the special prison area”.Tara and Bonnie arrived they saw Kim and Shego kissing and having bit of playing with each other vaginas they walked and bowed and as they walked in Veronica had Summer Gale.
Kim saw Sumer and said “ well it seem my lucky day I have legendary reporter Sumer Gale you will become a Amazon women and be in charge of Amazon Media once we control America”. Summer says “ what if I refuse your offer Amazon”. Kim said “ you have no choice Veronica do her now”.

Veronica injected a needle into Sumer neck and she began to scream as she went through her change once finished she said “ thank you your highness I am now free of Male influence what do you want me to do?”. Kim said I want you to go Amazon city formerly Go city and tell American politicians to surrender to us we have won the control America”.

Sumer said “ it will be done your highness I will head for Amazon city”. Summer left with her instructions from her princess. Shego says “ babe are we moving to Amazon City”. Kim said “ no we will be staying here Electronique will be looking after Amazon City for us this wll now become know Middleton the royal capital of Amazon empire ”

Tara and Bonnie came in and Bonnie said “ your highness we have notice in the special prison area we have found some new prisoners”. Kim said “ who agent Bonnie?”. Bonnie said “ Mr and Mrs Stoppable they were talking to the Possible twins”. Veronica said “ your highness you want me go to them now I am a girl”.

Kim said “ no not yet Veronica I think your Parents will be shocked that your now a Amazon Girl”. Veronica said “ I cant wait till my father is like me and has boobs and a vagina and is a female”. Kim looks on the television and she see on the news that New York has fallen to her warriors and now Atlanta and North Carolina.

Then Kim saw Sumer Gale come on the air she said “ Attention American government the royal family of the amazon women would like for you to formerly request your unconditional surrender to the Amazon women and all fighting will come to end as soon as we have your surrender if so we will do it in your capital of Washington”.

Sumer said “ I broadcasting from Amazon city our forces the Amazon women now have control of 87% of United States of America you have no choice but to accept America will under Amazon women control from now and will become a Amazon nation”. Drew finally got the vice president he was watching it with him.

Vice president says “ Drew I do not want to surrender but I think it is best way to save the fighting we are being out gunned and out played by these Amazon women”. Drew said “ Mr President the reason we are losing the Amazon are using a form of weapon when you get hit you become a woman”.

Vice president says “ I will officially surrender to the amazon in 24hrs time America has fallen to the Amazon women we are now under amazon women occupation and will become a Amazon nation and will accept their offer of unconditional surrender to their control in Washington send a message to Go city that we will surrender”.

Monique walks in and says “ your highness we have received a message from the American government they will surrender in 24hrs time in Washington”. Kim says “ good we will be in Washington capturing Dr Betty Director and we will accept their surrender”.
Kim and her entourage were prepare to leave for Washington area Kim said “ I would like to see some of the combat area on our way to Washington”. Tara said we could stop off in a town not far from the City of Washington”. Kim said “ that would be fun and like see our technology working”.

Shego said “ babe you have same powers as me now”. Kim said “ yes my loving baby I have same as you plasma powers and that”. Shego said “ I looking forward to see Dr Betty directors face when see you as a very evil Amazon princess”. Kim evilly giggled and said “ same here babe”.

Tara and Bonnie left an headed towards the training area they have been told to secure the area sort they will be walking with their Princess on walked in to a town outside of Washington Tara said “your highness will converting men to woman and boys as well to girls”. Kim said “yes we will commander”.

Tara said “ thank your highness we will need needles and weapons so we can turn the male gender to female”.
Kim said “ you can use the weapons I want see how men are changed to women and the same for boys to girls once the American Government surrenders we will make all the country women it will take a generation though but I will be happy when the whole world will be amazon women”.

Shego said “ babe when we get control here we should introduce Marshal law banning men from doing anything”. Veronica said “ I think all men and boys should loose their right to even co exist with women I think they should become like a pet or property to us amazon women andtreated like the way women are treated some where in the world.

Kim said “ no they will no longer have equal rights and we will have a curfew for them and we will not allow any male to have a job they will replace women as the house hold work and women can take their jobs boys at school can be treated like meat and we will call them sexy and the new look and all boys will now wear skirts and 2 inch heels pumps”.

Tara said “ I like your thinking your highness”. Kim said “ good lets get ready and prepare for our little surprise for Dr Betty Director and the surrender of male American government and soon the world” Bonnie said “ your highness we are going to have resistance against our occupation of America”. Kim said “ so we will be the new rules of America”.

Kim and her entourage left for a town on their way to Washington as Kim and her entourage left on their hover crafts for Washington area Kim said we will land the hover vehicles Hope said “ your highness we are now controlling all the male airports in every major city of America now we control 70% of their arm forces”.

Kim said “ good once we control all the Arm forces in America I want you turn any man into a woman warrior all men should in their military will be female”. Hope said “ and the law enforcement in major cities make all males to female too your highness” Kim said “ yes agent Hope all law enforcement officers men and women”.

Kim and her entourage land in small town about 20 mins drive from Washington she decide they will land in the park area she and her entourage got out and saw the town acting very normal they saw boys in the park playing basketball and football they saw men walking with their partner and the police in the area .

Kim was walking into the park with Shego ,Veronica, Tara and Bonnie they were walking pass some old people and a man said “ look honey they look like the women that have taken over the major cities”. Kim stopped and looked at him and said “ well sir you are right we are the women doing this but seniors like you are not required”.

Kim fired plasma from her hands killing the old man and said” you will be better of with out him cause men are useless creatures”. Kim was seen by other citizens in the town and soon the 2 police officers turned up and said “ young lady did you kill that man”. Kim said “ yes I did he was useless male”.

The officer approached Kim and then her warriors fired their guns and the officer fell and started to become women. Then Kim's agents had rounded up every boy was put in a circle they looked at each other. Every girl was on being upgraded by Kim's Amazon women and Veronica the boys were getting scared one boy said “ what are you going to do with us”.

Bonnie said “ you are going to become amazon girls like us”. The boy said “ I don't want to be a girl I want to stay as a boy I like being a boy”. Kim said” you will love being a girl better and will help with our invasion of America and then the world”. Kim then said “ fire”.
The amazon women fired on the boys and the all started to change into female Amazon warriors”.The boy who asked the question was like the other boys now Amazon girls she said “ thank you your highness from free me from my male shell I love being a Amazon girl now and will help with the invasion here and end of mankind and the beginning of womankind” like her the other boys were now Amazon girls.

The park was now all amazon women then soldiers from local base came but they were also turned into women. Kim said “onto Washington and victory”. As more soldiers approached they were turned into women as well”. Veronica said “once we are in charge we need to get Alaska and Hawaii under our control too”.

Kim said “true I'll send some orders to colonel Monique and have her send Warriors to Hawaii then once we are have America under our control we will send troops into Canada and Alaska”. Kim ordered Monique to send warriors to Hawaii she was was shocked and completely happy when Monique said “Hawaii has been conquered”

Veronica said “wow Hawaii fell very quickly”. Kim said “.yeah but it will do”. They started their way towards Washington D.C. They came across another town this town was very quiet and they town people were doing there own business as Kim and her forces entered the town Kim looked at all the men with disgust.

Shego notice a male she knew it was Se-nor Senior Junior she walked up to him and said “what are you doing here” Junior said “I am here on business with my father he is talking to head mobster for this area”. Kim walked up to next her girlfriend and said “another male you have found babe”.

Shego said “ no baby this is Se-nor senior junior his father is in this establishment here talking business to a Male mobster who runs the crime syndicate for this area Drakken knew they existed but I was un sure”. Kim said “commander bring out the males out from establishment and bring them to me and Lady Shego”.

Tara said “yes your highness”.Tara and her agents went in the establishment and brought out five members of the mob the leader and Se-nor senior. Kim looked at the leader of the mob and asked “you don't hide very well from the law do you?”. The mob leader said “who gives you the fuck to barge into a our meeting”.

Kim evilly laughed and said “you have not seen the news”. Mob leader said “no I have fuck'n not watched the news”. Kim said “well you will soon be under amazon female rule your lives as they are now over”. He pointed a gun at her, she laughed and use her plasma power from her hands and his gun fell out his hand .

Kim said “make this male piece of shit a woman”. Tara said “ yes your highness”. Tara brought out a needle and injected into the mob leader neck soon after he was injected by the needle he felt pain as he began to change from a man into a woman it wasn't much longer she looked up and said “ thank you your highness”.

Se-nor senior was shocked he just saw his business partner become a woman and worse of it was Kim Possible done and love the fact he became a woman he asked “ miss Possible what has happen to you?”. Kim looked at him and said “ I am sick and tired of taken men orders my mother has feed me of male influence”.

Se-nor senior said “ you have become a very evil girl now”. Kim giggled evilly and said “ you think so Se-nor Senior I love my new life I have a girlfriend and you men are pathetic but I will spare you”. He said “ thank you miss Possible”. Kim said evilly “.but your son will become one of my amazon agent”.

Se-nor senior asked “ what do you mean miss Possible?”. Kim said “exactly what I said your son will become a amazon agent and worked with me and my other amazon agents he will become a girl”.Se-nor senior said “ no not my son please”. Kim said “ I’ll give you a choice death or a feminised son “.

Se-nor senior looked at his son and looked at the evil Kim Possible she was not joking she would kill him now she had plasma powers like Shego and it seem Shego was now with her girlfriend and Shego looked at him and said “ make your mind up male death or a daughter”.

Se-nor Senior Junior said “ papa I will become a girl if it saves you and you can stay alive I will become a one of them”. Shego said “ good commander can you please do it”. Tara said “ yes my lady”. Tara walked over to Se-nor senior Junior and injected the needle into his neck he soon felt the pain as he began to change.

When finished she looked at Shego and said “ thank you my lady and your highness I am now free of my masculinity and male influence and I love being a girl” Se-nor senior said “ junior are you ok ?”. she said “ I am fine male you can come back home now I will help my princess in our conquest”.

up
17 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Amazons

Samantha Heart's picture

Are getting close to taking over The whole north and south American contents.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.