At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 70

Printer-friendly version

At last ‘A life’
By Julie D Cole
Chapter 70 My Lois Lane debut

I can’t have been fully unconscious or maybe the shock of falling in the pool brought me straight around. The first person who came into focus was a complete stranger and then over his shoulder I saw Julie.

The stranger was the pool attendant who was placing a folded towel under my head and he put his finger up and asked if I could see it clearly and to follow it as he moved it sideways. I was wet from the shower and also because I’d fallen in the pool.

The man who was looking after me was the attendant who’d dived in as he saw me slip. I’d banged my head but luckily it was a glancing blow because I think I my bum must have hit the edge of pool first and then I fell in the water.

Julie was asking if I was OK and the attendant who was looking after me held me still until I was fully compus mentis.

I suddenly realized the predicament I was in laid in a wet bathing suit and fearful he’d realize that all was not as it seemed.

Julie saw my face and quickly put a towel over my lower tum area and smiled. She told me afterwards that I was looking really scared but nothing was obvious and I was relieved I’d taken care to use some adhesive tape.

It wasn’t very comfortable because I was still a little sore from the close shave that Julie had recommended. In fact Julie whispered to me as we were left in the care of a female attendant ‘Phew that was a close shave’

I sat for a few minutes sipping some warm water before it was considered safe to carry on so the girl. Melissa, who looked younger than both Julie and I suggested we use the Jacuzzi. She looked extremely well toned and bronzed so Julie asked if she’d been on vacation.

She said it was a spray tan in preparation for her sisters wedding so that set Julie off with another idea.

As we relaxed in the Jacuzzi we were soon giggling again. She teased me saying that I’d slipped on purpose to attract the lifesaver. She said I was just like a dying swan with no elegance at all so I was lucky he reacted. She then said I was as false as Lois Lane fainting so that superman would save her. Mmm not much chance to avoid being the butt of Julies jokes and I guess I liked it really since we were together as sisters that was great.

I noticed that a few more people had entered the pool area and most were women. It seemed a popular location for a nice weekend and I’d never have dreamed of doing it before.

What a nice life women have.

They focus more on the good things and taking care of themselves than men do and it was nice to feel I could join in. It was like being given temporary membership of an exclusive club to try it out.

Naturally Julie wanted to add the spray tan to the weekends agenda so she waved to Mellissa who came over. As they talked I looked at her and saw how fit and strong she was.

Her thighs were rock hard and she was obviously an athlete. She also looked as if she worked out with weights and had some muscle definition in her arms and shoulders. She made me feel weak by comparison.

Julie turned and said ‘Right that’s it, she’s going to arrange it for us so that will bring some color back to your cheeks and turn some heads.’

I was happy to follow but had to ask if I’d have to be fully naked.

‘No don’t be silly we get some small panties.’

We showered again and then moved to the sauna.

Julie said I looked pretty good in her bathing costume and that she was sure that I was growing into it. I wished I did fill it out a little bit more up top but I must admit my waist and bum seemed in proportion and I had wide enough hips to at least wear it and look feminine.

I looked down at myself and at my hairless legs that were softer now with the benefit of daily creams but I still felt I could be a little bit more in proportion.

I really wanted to increase my bust and lose another inch from my waistline if I could. I wished Sally was with us and that she could see me in the swimsuit to get her reaction.

In the sauna we chatted to two older women who were originally booked for the cancelled wedding but had decided to come anyway with their husbands who had gone off to play golf.

They were very nice and one remarked that it was obvious we were sisters and that she wished she’d had chance to do things like this with her sister when she was young.

The more I was in female company these days the more I was liking it. We chatted for 15 minutes to them until we were starting to look a bit overcooked so Julie dragged me outside and said ‘Right sis , ice pool.’

‘No way. No way and I let out a squeal.’ That made us both laugh since I didn’t normally squeal.

Anyway I did it and I think I came out faster than I went in. Julie looked at me and pointed to my lower tum. See that’s more effective than tape, ha ha. Next time you want to attract superman fall in there.’

‘Yes but my tongue is still normal size so …. there mmmnn.’

‘Come on lets pretty ourselves for tonight. We’ve just got time to shower before we visit the stylists.’

I had to be careful to shower in my costume but Julie just stripped naked and walked around proudly. ‘Julie please.’

‘What? Come on a lot of women walk around like this what’s wrong?’

‘You’re making me feel like a prude since I have to go into a cubicle to shower and to change.’

‘Well it’s up to you sissy dear. You’ll just have to decide if you are brave enough to join this club full time. HaHa if you know what I mean.

I was dressed quickly and came out of the cubicle to let another lady use it. Julie was not in any hurry and was combing her hair standing legs astride just in her panties. She was not so fit as Melissa but she’d been pretty good at sports activities at school and still played badminton and volleyball occasionally.

Then the two ladies from the sauna came in and just stripped off. I didn’t know where to look so I sat down and tried to keep eye contact with Julie. She could tell so she started talking to them again.

The slimmer one was called Julia and she just walked around like a model without any concern. She sat at the side of me and I didn’t know where to look. Wow she didn’t need a bra. She shook hands and I tried to make sure she had the stronger grip. ‘Oh you have soft hands. You should have a nice manicure. You obviously aren’t married and you must have a nice soft job to keep your hands like that.’

I’d never been told I had soft hands before and they aren’t very big.

‘Yes we have plans for a manicure and a pedicure next as part of our package.’

‘Well see us later for a drink and show us the results please. We might do that tomorrow if they have any space.’

Julie took an age. I think she was enjoying watching my reactions and my interchanges in this totally female environment away from anything male. She smiled a few times as the two ladies chatted and dressed and ensured that I joined in.

Naturally she told them I was a PA and so I was asked if I took shorthand and if he was a looker. They were teasing with Julies encouragement but I didn’t mind.

Well eventually we were ready so Julie said ‘Don’t panic sis, we have 5 minutes yet.’

‘Come on you know I don’t like to be late.’

So it was hair styling first.

There were two stylists and two juniors to help with the washing and we settled into the two sofas to chat about our style options.

Jackie, my stylist stood up and flicked through my hair lifting it a bit and checking the length.

‘I hope you don’t mind me saying this Chrissy but your hair needs some conditioning and some extra care products. It’s a bit out of condition.

It’s a bit of a masculine style. Is there some reason for that?’

To be continued……. coming soon....

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's great to see...

Andrea Lena's picture

...some pampering for a change. And Jackie's question makes sense if we realize she's asking Chrissy the girl why she's wearing a masculine hair style. I do so hope she joins the club full time! Thank you once again!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thanks,Julie,

ALISON

Just love your little 'cliff hangers', can't wait for your next posting.It is so lovely
for Chrissie to have her sister so supportive,even though she is a tease.

ALISON

Easily averted...

Just say (quite truthfully) she's coming out of a tomboy phase :D

Now what's the betting Lindsey will be even more jealous of Chrissy when she returns to school? Let's hope the school notices before she has a chance to carry out another vindictive plot.

Sidenote: I wonder how Lindsey would have explained herself if the loo incident had gone as planned?

--B


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I think you've got this

I think you've got this story confused with Catwalk Confidence.

At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 70

Glad her little accident was only a boo-boo.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What a nice life women have...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Ain't it the truth! That single thought has been with me since I was two. I'd love to have that life, to join that sorority, so to speak.

But like Kate, my personality is masculine and I do love girls and woman so. Especially smart women of all persuasions. Had I been born in the information age I could have done it. Then again I don't want to change everything.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!