At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 68

Printer-friendly version

At last ‘A life’
By Julie D Cole
Chapter 68 Calming Sally

We looked at each other and then she held the door open as I walked slowly towards her. She looked awkward and then she said ‘Oh you’re back earlier than you said.’

‘Where are you going? What’s wrong I told you that I’d be back about 9pm to see you?’
Sally looked embarrassed and said she felt awkward because she’d wanted to leave before I returned and that she’d left me a note.

I took the holdall from her and closed the front door. Then I stepped forward and put my arms around her and lifted her head.

‘What’s wrong Sal please tell me why you were leaving the house with a packed bag. Have I done something wrong?’

She put her arms around my waist as if she was clinging on for dear life.

‘Chrissie, I’m in the way and I don’t belong here, this is your home and I don’t want you to feel like you have to come home early because of me.’

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about Sal I only called at Kates because we got drenched and then we just got chatting. She was helping me by relating her own experiences and what she told me was pretty amazing.’

But you stayed for dinner and it’s obvious she likes you and you like her.’

‘Huh, yes it’s true that I like her but then that doesn’t mean that I don’t like you. So much has happened in my life this last two weeks that I’m getting to the stage where I hardly dare get out of bed in a morning. I’m only just getting to know myself and of course you and I are just getting to know each other so please don’t spoil it. Are you jealous of Kate?’

‘No no I’m not jealous. Well I suppose I am really. It’s because I can’t compete with her. She has everything and I’ve got nothing. She is beautiful and she’s rich with a successful career and a big car. Look at me.’

I couldn’t say much because she clearly was feeling left out of things. I wished I could invite her to join us at the Spa to cheer her up but it was our chance for a family weekend to try to get mum and dad back together and for me to talk about my circumstances and to try to understand what they thought of me living as a girl on a permanent basis.

‘Sally please give me some time and have confidence in me. If you truly like me then trust me to spend time with Kate without assuming anything.

She’s told me about her past and she didn’t need to do that. She did tell me in confidence so I can’t say much but we were just talking about her experiences growing up and whilst I like her a lot she’s still my boss and I don’t want to let her down.
‘So what’s all the mystery, why can’t you tell me?’

‘Sally I just can’t so please trust me.’

I could tell that she wasn’t going to let it drop but at least she calmed down a bit.
‘Where were you going?’

‘I wasn’t sure but I would have probably gone to the apartment for the weekend to have a chat with Jessica now she’s leaving. She probably needs a friend and even though she was awful to me I think she deserves a chance to apologise.’

I thought that wasn’t a bad idea since they needed to sort things out between themselves and somebody needed to make the first move. I was sure that Jessica would be reasonable and probably she’d be feeling a bit low as well. ‘Why don’t you give her a call?’

So we went through to the lounge and Sally agreed to make the call. I’m glad she did because they both chatted and before long it was as if they were long lost friends and they were arranging a night out for Saturday.

‘OK I’m the jealous one now.’

Sally smiled and replied ‘ OK little miss smarty pants it was a good idea. I forgive you. But I’m gonna get you later and tickle you till you tell me Kates secret.’

Well at least the calm had returned and 10 minutes later Julie and mum arrived home so at least we all had time to sort things out for the weekend.

Julie had contacted dad and he was meeting us at the hotel early evening in time for dinner with mum. She had fixed up for us to have some girly time on arrival and booked appointments at the salon for hair treatment followed by a manicure and a pedicure. It meant we had to depart around 2pm and I’d arranged to finish at lunchtime and Julie was collecting me so I could pop home to get changed.

Julie said we need to look our best for dad so mum was booked in for a hair appointment as well. She still insisted it was going over the top but Julie gave her no choice.

At least now that Sally was calm we could all go upstairs to pack and sort out what we needed to take with us. I took the bag of goodies with me that Kate had given me and opened the bag placing the contents on my bed.

‘Whow you are lucky Sis. Shorts tops and trainers and just look at the jeans and the jacket. And the swimsuit and the silk Kaftan. It makes me look second class.

‘Jules I’d like to share them with you please. How can I wear these they are far too sexy for me.’

‘Come on you prude, of course you can wear them. They look like they are our size and they are new. Didn’t Kate use any of these or has she bought them especially for you?’

‘They are hers but she never gets chance to wear them.’

We had a wonderful hour of trying different things and I t was hard to believe that I was Julies brother and not her real sister. Mum and sally entered into the judjing before we finalized our selections. It looked like we were packing for a weeks holiday instead of a weekend break.

Julie was also very generous and shared her make-up and jewelry. She had plans for us to dress for dinner with dad and packed two long black skirts and matching white blouses. ‘I think we’ll have a spray tan on Saturday so we look more glamorous. Are you up for it?’
Of course I wanted to try but I’d no idea what it entailed. Sally whispered that I was in for a shock.

After we finished mum disappeared to take a long soak in the bath and Julie, Sally and I went downstairs for some hot chocolate.

We told Julie that Sally was staying at the apartment and had called Jessica and she was interested to hear her reaction. She said she was still intruiged about the relationship between Kate and Jessica and said she still suspected there was more to come out yet in her opinion. ‘Just see if I’m right’ she said but I chose not to say anything even though Sally looked across and almost spoke out.

Later in bed she turned off the light and said, ‘right Chrissie come on dish the dirt!’
I just said ‘What dirt?’

Sally tried every trick in the book to get me to say something including saying ‘girls always share secrets’.

I just turned away smiling and then she started tickling me and I was helpless.

‘Please Sally please. I can’t . Stop it or I’ll wet myself.’

She stopped and then leaned over and gave me the most passionate kiss and followed it by caressing my boobies. I was feeling really nice and inside my panties were getting wet with excitement. Or was I imagining it and I’d wet myself.

Eventually I said ‘OK I give in I’ll tell you but you mustn’t tell anybody.’

She put on the bedside light and said ‘OK but if you don’t you are going to be awake all night.’

She was amazed at what I told her and afterwards I regretted it and asked her to promise not to say a word or I’d be really upset and might not be able to ever forgive her.

She just said ‘Well I will only tell Jessica.’

She was kidding of course and I fell for it.

We laughed and cuddled each other and she said she was really happy that I’d trusted her.
Then she asked if I minded if she showed how grateful she was of my trust in her. She asked if I'd like to make love together.

It was a shock.

‘Sally I can’t, I know I can’t and you knew that when me met.’

‘Of course we can. Let me teach you.’

To be continued……

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sally...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I just love that girl!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank goodness Sally was

Thank goodness Sally was convinced to stay although I'm concerned that she'll be with Jessica the weekend, looking forward to more

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 68

Glad that Sally is getting sorted.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Don't know if you healed them, but you got them in bed together

Ole Ulfson's picture

It's a start! And very enjoyable for all. I trust Sally with anything, including secrets.

Thank you,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!