Mars Needs Bimbos - Part 9

Printer-friendly version

 

Mars Needs Bimbos - Part 9
by Melanie Brown
Copyright  © 2022 Melanie Brown

George and Mike decide they don't like getting old

 


 

I laid back down on the bed and discovered the heady scent of my man in the sheets. I actually started to get turned on just by his scent. I laid there a long time in the luxury of bed. I reluctantly got up and tossed the sheets down the disposal and picked up the new sheets from the dispenser. These new sheets came with a pretty floral scent. Can a smell be pretty?

I looked at the clock. There were still quite a few hours to go before my man – I’m not calling him Master – returns from the mines. I looked over at the shower visible beyond the bathroom door. A nice hot shower did seem inviting. I removed my black, lacy negligee and entered the restroom.

I was puzzled at first as there were no faucet handles. Just a single button labeled Activate. I pressed the button and nothing happened. Are my earlier transgressions preventing me from having a shower? After a moment, I noticed a blinking light. Next to the light was a label that read, “Door is open.” Oh. Ditzy me. I didn’t close the shower door.

I closed the door and pressed the button again. This time comfortably hot sudsy water shot out from jets up and down the walls of the shower. The jets started to pulse providing a wonder massage feeling. I found myself moaning with delight. The water temperature suddenly switched to a pleasant lukewarm and rinsed the soapy water away. Then I was blasted dry by air jets. I felt wonderful after the shower. I pressed the activate button two more times.

After the shower, I put on a clean black lacy negligee. It’s either that or be naked. I wandered around my “domicile” trying to look at things more closely. The kitchen I discovered was actually better than I thought. The cabinets were well stocked and the refer unit was stocked with drinks and various other items. The best part was that there were no restrictions. I literally could select anything I wanted to eat. I experimented with scrambled eggs and bacon. You could gain weight just standing in the kitchen.

Lounging on the bed after finishing off the delicious breakfast I started at the blank screen on the wall. I really didn’t want to speak that that irritating AI bitch, but I had a question. I pressed the help button.

Margie’s smiling imagine materialized on the screen. “Good afternoon, Girl. I wasn’t expecting to hear from you so soon. Before we address your delightfully exciting questions, let me remind you of paragraph 89 sub paragraph 45b. While make-up isn’t required when you’re alone, don’t forget to apply your make-up before your Master returns to the domicile. You must always look gorgeous for your Master. Okay. What fun question do you have for me now?”

I suddenly wanted to ask “Can I kill you?” But instead I asked, “Is it possible to make a call to another girl?”

Margie looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. “It is possible. You have to have the assigned corporate name and the girl can’t be currently in service to her man. Do you wish to try a call?”

I felt confused. “What is the corporate name? How would I find it?”

Margie giggled and smirked at me. “Girl, are you really a ditz or are you practicing for your Master? Your corporate name is Melissa-1123009B. But you knew that, didn’t you?”

I frowned at Margie. “I didn’t know it was called that. Can you set up a call to Toni-333GH5?”

Margie smiled broadly. “Surely. Want me to do that now?”

I nodded. “Yes. But I need to ask, are these calls private?”

Margie laughed. “You really are a ditz, aren’t you? According to your contract, paragraph 745 sub paragraph 490b part 32 section DD, all communications between domiciles are monitored and recorded. Illegal topics may be punished from points deducted to a return to protein reclamation. Want me to place the call?”

I frowned at Margie. “What topics are illegal?”

Margie looked confused for a moment. “Sorry Girl. That file is labeled ‘Private’.”

Horrified, I exclaimed, “How are you supposed to know if you’re saying something illegal?”

Margie just looked at me with a blank and serene expression. After a moment or two of silence, she asked, “Would you like me to place the call?”

I was worried, but I said, “Yes, please.”

Margie nodded. “Just a moment and I’ll make the connection.” She looked like she was punching some buttons on the console in front of her. The display faded to a uniform gray with audio sounding like an old time telephone ringing.

After a few moments, the display changed to a view of a very surprised and naked Toni as she turned to face her monitor.

I grinned as I waved at Toni’s image. “Hi Toni!”

Still looking surprised, Toni pulled a pillow off her bed and held it in front of her naked breasts. “What? Who is… Melissa? Is that you?”

Laughing, I said, “Hey Toni. I was curious if I could actually call you.”

Toni pulled the pillow tighter over her breasts and she smiled uncertainly. “Hey Melissa. What a surprise. To be honest, I was afraid I’d never see you again. How are you?”

“Doing as well as to be expected. I guess you’ve assigned a man?” Stupid question as she wouldn’t be in a domicile otherwise.

Toni looked around nervously. “Yes. And I seem to be trapped in my house. Can you get out?”

I frowned. “For now. I learned I have to get the first four tasks completed after first waking up in order t get permission. It’s in your contract.”

Looking more worried, Toni said, “You have the contract? I’ve never seen it.”

I shook my head. “My AI assistant told me. Look for the help button on the bottom of your display.”

Toni leaned in towards the monitor. “Okay, I see it. So. How did your evaluations go and how was your first night with your man?”

I shrugged. “The evaluations went well except for the last guy who was a bit rough with me. But last night with my man, the sex was glorious! I’ve never experienced so much pleasure!”

Toni grinned. “It was the same with me as well. I don’t think I’ve ever come to such high levels of pleasure having sex as a man. The down side of this so far is that he didn’t bother to tell me his name and he renamed me ‘Kat’. It’s official. It’s on all my references.”

I smirked slightly. “Yeah. I was renamed ‘Girl’. Pretty original, wouldn’t you say? Hey, I’m planning on going to the spa tomorrow. Would you like to join me?”

Looking confused a moment, Toni asked, “Sure! That’d be great. But how do I get there?”

I smiled slightly. “Make sure you get your first four tasks done when you wake up. Ask your AI about more details.”

Frowning, Toni said, “I’m guessing this call is being monitored?”

I nodded at Toni’s image. “Yes. You probably should be careful.”

Toni said, “Figured as much. We’ll talk more in person tomorrow.”

Grinning, I said, “Sounds good. Hopefully see you tomorrow. Take care.”

The screen went blank.

*          *          *

To be continued…

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well at least

Julia Miller's picture

Neither of them were killed yet by their new masters. Both Melissa and Toni are settling into this new trial and error existence. And they both love the sex. But that was to be expected.

Paragraph hell

Damn, how many paragraphs are there? Are 4 numbers enough to cover them? Or do they need 5 or even 6?
I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this: "Paragraph X: If you want to fart then you need to tender a motion for it." Or wouldn't be suprised if the time it takes to read the contract exceeds the lenght of the contract.
One thing's clear, though: The government is either politically bankrupt or a dictatorship.

Thx for another nice chapter^^