Dreaming in Girl

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Permission: 

Dreaming in Girl


a non-forced fem story


I want to be a girl!

Months pass...

Yay! I'm a girl!

The End

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And that

... says it all!

Thank you!

Stillian

???????

Renee_Heart2's picture

That's IT???? :(

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Yep

Melanie Brown's picture

I just had an impulse to write a story from my phone. I do like the title, so I might have to expand it...

Melanie

Too Long

Melanie,

have you miscounted the words ?

Even including the title, sub-title and the bit at the end that says "The End", I cannot find as many words as you wrote that there are in this.

Also, one would not normally include the title etc. in the word total, I think.

I have enjoyed your longer works very much, and thank you most sincerely for publishing them here. A joke is always fun, but I prefer the humour to be inside a story. On balance, I prefer your other, longer works, sorry.

Is there Magic at work here, perhaps, making the rest of it invisible ?

:)

Briar

Fun

Melanie Brown's picture

I don't put the word count...the system does that. I'm sure it's counting the html tags that don't show up.

No magic...just having to wait until SRS.

At work, I'd pretty much lost interest in the day, so I did this for some fun. A girl can be silly sometimes, right?

Melanie

21 Words...

…looks accurate to me. The title counts -- it's not blocked off or in different type -- and so does "The End". No codes needed.

Eric

(I think you're right, Melanie: that's too good a title to be wasted on something this insignificant…)

lol

Dawnfyre's picture

literally laughed at this, it is perfect as is.


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.

Giggling now.

WillowD's picture

I think this is by far the shortest story I've seen on this site.