Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 26

Printer-friendly version

Six dark figures jump out of an ordinary propeller prop plane at night. Their target was just below them. They glide down out of the sky, using the darkness and lack of a moon as cover.

A lone figure laying down on top of the roof of the log mansion spots the figures. She watches as they glide down through the night sky.

“Little Sister to Grease Man. Our visitors have arrived. They are approaching from behind the mansion.” Rachel watches the figures through her specialize scope on her sniper rifle.

“Roger, Little Sister.” Bart looks in the direction Rachel gave him.

Anika points her sniper rifle in the direction. She was set up in one of the tallest trees near the log mansion. Her scope locks onto the six figures as they descended from the night sky.

“Did you have them, Snow Angel?” Bart figures Anika should have them in her sights since she had the same specialized scope as Rachel.

“I have them, Grease Man.” A smirk appears on Anika’s face at Bart’s call sign.

She and Jack had figured since Bart was dealing in oil now. That grease man would fit him. She knew Dakota got a kick out of it.

“Just let us know, where they land and no killing them, either.” Gina’s voice echoes on everyone’s ear piece.

“You’re taking the fun, out of this Gina.” Anika could take them all out right now.

Gina just shakes her head at her aunt’s comment. She pets Cadmus between his ears as she waits. The original Cadmus was protecting Arabella. His clone was with her.

Dakota, Julia, Bear, and Tizzy were nearby ready to jump out and surprised the six figures. Clair was nearby as well, but she was told to stay near the mansion with Casey and Liz.

Rachel loses them as they drop behind a bunch of trees. Her thermal and infrared settings weren’t picking them up.

“Snow Angel, do you still have the targets?”

“Roger, I still have them in my sights.” Anika watches as the six figures land and removes their glider wings from their armor.

Anika continues to watch the figures. She notices they were splitting up and heading towards the mansion from different directions.

“Here they come.”

“Roger.” Bear was up in a nearby tree as well.

After a few seconds, one of the figures run directly under his location. He drops down out of the tree very quietly behind the figure and slaps a small puck on the back of the person's armor. The figure starts jerking and shaking as high energy discharged erupts from the puck.

“You’re going to be hurting when you wake-up.” Bear secures his prisoner.

Another person passes where Tizzy was hiding and gets tackled to the ground by her. She slaps a small puck on the person and clears away before the energy discharged erupted. She didn’t want to get hit by the energy or she would be knocked out.

The person Tizzy tackled, gets up and brings his rifle around to shoot her when he starts jerking and shaking from the energy erupting from the puck. He drops to the ground, like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Dakota swings down out of the tree she had hidden in and knock the armored person down, from hitting his chest. She rushes over to the down person and slaps the disk she had onto his armor. She moves quickly away, as the person starts breaking dancing from the energy discharged.

An evil smile appears on her face, beneath her helmet. She was going to need to get a few of those pucks and keep them around the shop. She walks back over to the person and secures them.

Julia waits for her person to come running by her. She takes a good size tree limb that had fallen and smacks it right across the armor chest of the person, sending him flying backward. Terror jumps out of the darkness and lands right on top of the armored figure. There was nothing Terror could do to the person, because of the body armor.

Julia runs over and slaps a puck on the person. She looks at Terror “Gluais!”

Terror jumps away, just before the person starts shaking and jerking. He walks over and stands next to Julia, still growling at the person.

“You’ll get your chance, Terror.” Julia scratches between his ears.

Carla hits her person right in the middle of the neck with her bo-staff and stuns the person, making them drop like a puppet. A smile appears on her face as she walks over and removes the helmet to see who they sent. She recognizes the person right away “you were always too cocky for your good, Victor. You should have known this might turn into a one-way ticket.” As she secures him.

Cadmus jumps out of the darkness at the last person. He slams the person to the ground but gets flipped by the person. Gina fires a net launcher at the person and watches as it wraps itself around the person's body.

She watches as the person tries to escape as she walks over to him. She slaps one of the pucks she had onto his armor “night, night.”

The person does the same type of dance as the other five had done. The pucks were non-lethal and could penetrate personal body armor. If the armor had been powered, it might not have affected them as it did.

“Dad, the strike team Carla warned us about have been neutralized. What do you want us to do about them?” Gina looks at all the people they
took down.

“Strip them and lock them up. Make sure you remove their poisonous tooth.”

“Will do, dad.” Gina looks at the others as they come walking towards her.

They all had their various prisoners with them. Carla shows them where the poisonous tooth was in their mouth. Bear pulls his multi-tool out and starts removing them from the individuals.

“Take them down to the barn and toss them into the cells in there.” Julia looks at the naked individuals.

She noticed none of them were women. She looks towards Carla as Bear and Bart picked the prisoners up.

“How come there aren’t any women among them?” That piqued Julia’s interest.

“That’s because women are supposed to be used either for pleasure or to be used to breed the next generation. It’s extremely rare for the
Hunter organization to train women to be soldiers.” Clara knew the Hunter organization didn’t believe in sending women into a combat situation.

However, they have had specialized teams where they did put a few women. Agent 345 changed things when she defected to a group of Werecats. She doesn’t know what happened to her. The higher-ups in the sister organization kept it secret.

“Well, I think we all should head inside and get some sleep. Tomorrow should be entertaining.” Tizzy looks at everyone.

“Go ahead. It’s my turn to watch the property.” Anika had the next security shift.

Everyone starts heading inside the mansion.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Amy?

Is Agent 345 going to get to play????? >:D

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

A busy day indeed!

Samantha Heart's picture

Jack & Cheshire will have fun interrogating/ Torchering these 6 & Terror will get his fun as well as Chaos & the other wolves lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

So much for having personal information

Jamie Lee's picture

That hunter trains their people to take out "normal" targets. The target this night was not normal, far above normal. So far above normal that the six agents dropping in on the mansion could have been dead before they hit the ground.

However, dead men tell no tales, so capturing them alive were the orders of the day. And with those six completely neutralized, they will wish they died before landing.

Others have feelings too.