Cheshire's Kittens

Printer-friendly version
***Warning Several Explicit Sexual Scenes***

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, Paris, France:
“Your mother is going to kill us when she finds out, we went and got married behind her back.” Catlin walks back towards the bed with two glasses of champagne in her hands.

“We told her we wanted to get married, and I couldn’t believe my ballet troupe was going to be coming to France.” Krisha watched as Catlin walks naked towards her.

The bruises on Catlin’s body were slowly fading. She knew Catlin received them from the training her mother sent Catlin to.

“Still, I’ve never gone and done something mom told me not to do.” Krisha accepts the second glass of champagne from Catlin.

“Well, I’m willing to face your mother’s wraith. I loved you the first time I saw you.” Sits down next to Krisha on the bed.

Both were naked from having sex all night long. The clothes they got married in were scattered all over the floor. Since France only did civil ceremonies, they would have another ceremony when they got back to the states.

Catlin looks at Krisha’s Pakistani features. She looked at her features and skin color. Where she was fair skin with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Krisha had dark hair and light brown skin. She also had light brown eyes. She liked Krisha’s eyes and her breasts. Especially her nipples and dark areola.

She knew Krisha use to be a guy and was turned into a girl by some human traffickers. Catlin knew Krisha had two cousins that her uncle jack had adopted. They had gone through the same process as Krisha.

“You know now that we are legally married, I can molest you whenever I want to.” Catlin leans in and kisses Krisha on the lips.

“You know it goes both ways, don’t you?” As Krisha pinches Catlin’s nipple. She twists Catlin’s nipple and stretches it out.

She watches as Catlin closes her eyes. She knew Catlin enjoyed it when she played with her nipples.

“Yes, I know.” Catlin loved when Krisha played with her nipples.

Both women finish their drink and start kissing and letting their hands roam over each other’s bodies. Catlin pushes Krisha down onto the bed and handcuffs Krisha’s hands to the bedpost. She does the same thing to her legs. Everything was still set up from last night.

She stands up off the bed and walks over to the dresser and puts the strap on they used last night. She looks at Krisha with a smile on her face “ready or not, here I come sweetie.”

Krisha just smiles when she looks at the huge member on the strap-on. She couldn’t wait to feel it inside her body. She watches as it bounces up and down as Catlin walks over to her.

For the next few hours, the two of them enjoy each other’s bodies. Catlin makes sure Krisha is enjoying everything she does for her. She knew that the sexual experience Krisha experienced in the past, was forced on her. She didn’t have a choice in the matter.

The two of them afterward shower and get dressed. They leave their hotel room to go out to get some dinner. Their hotel wasn’t far from the Eiffel Tower and Krisha has never seen it before. Catlin has been to France before when she was younger with her folks.

They didn’t have dinner at any of the restaurants tourist went to. They find one where the locals go to eat. Krisha was hanging onto Catlin’s arm as they walked from their hotel.

“It is so different here.” Krisha was amazed at everything as they walked.

“Wait until we visit your family.” Catlin had located Krisha’s family in Pakistan.

“I know all about Hawaii.” Krisha looks into Catlin’s eyes.

“I don’t mean Hawaii, I mean your biological parents.”

“I don’t want to have anything to do with them, Catlin. They sold me to the human traffickers.” Krisha remembers the day her parents did it.

“But they are your parents. You still can’t be mad at them.” Catlin looks at her wife.

“Catlin, I will never forgive them for what they did to me or what the sex traffickers did to me. So, can we drop the subject, please?” Krisha looks at her wife.

“Fine, I won’t bring it up ever again. So, how long is your troupe going to be in France?”

“Until the end of the week. After that, we are heading to Germany and Denmark. After we leave Denmark, we're heading to Moscow.”

“I wish I could come with you. But I have to head back for more training.” Catlin wants to spend more time with Krisha.

“I know and you did promise my mother.” Krisha wanted to spend more time with Catlin.

“I know.” Catlin places a kiss on Krisha’s cheek.

Catlin and Krisha head back to their hotel room. As soon as they walk into the room, both fall to the floor, unconscious. A light brown hair woman steps out of the shadows and looks at both women. She picks Krisha up first and strips her out of her clothes and lays her down on the bed naked.

She walks back over to Catlin and strips her out of her clothes. She pulls a needle out of her bag and sticks it in Catlin’s abdomen where her ovaries are. She sticks it directly into Catlin’s ovaries and pulls the plunger up. She pulls the needle out of Catlin and walks over to Krisha. She inserts the needle into Krisha’s body where her womb should be.

She pulls a double-headed cat shape phallus. She places it in Catlin’s hand and puts a silver choker with a cathead in the middle around both women.

“Have fun ladies.” A smile appears on Bombalurina's face.

An hour later, Catlin wakes up feeling weird. She notices that she was holding some sort of double-headed cat shape phallus in her right hand. She looks up at the bed and spots Krisha laying upon it, naked. She starts sniffing the air and a strong desire washes over her.

A feeling she never felt before consumes her as she shoves the double-headed cat phallus up inside her body. It hurt as it penetrates her cervix. She could feel her body becoming one with it. She walks over to the bed and crawls up between Krisha’s spread legs. She keeps crawling up between Krisha’s opened legs. When her mouth is over Krisha’s, she starts kissing her.

Krisha wakes up to Catlin kissing her passionately. She wraps her arms around her and returns the passion. She wiggles under Catlin when she feels the thick member rub against her clitoris.

Krisha digs her fingers into Catlin’s back. She whispers into Catlin’s ear “take me, I’m yours.”

Catlin lifts her hip and aligns the cat phallus to Krisha’s opening. She thrust it into her body while sinking her needle-like teeth into the swallow area at the base of Krisha’s neck. Her mind starts merging with Krisha’s and everything she knows flows into Krisha’s mind. Everything Krisha knows flows into Catlin’s mind.

Krisha digs her fingernails into Catlin’s back as everything Catlin knows flows into her. She can feel her body responding to Catlin’s desires and what she likes. She sinks her teeth into Catlin’s shoulder and sucks her blood.

Both women feel each other’s emotions and desires as they merge as one person. Krisha feels Catlin squirting into her uterus. She willingly submits to Catlin and feels Catlin submit to her.

Most of the night, the two of them spend embrace in each other’s arms and legs. Sometimes the cat phallus would attach itself to Krisha and vagina fluid would squirt itself into Catlin from Krisha. Both women exchange fluids with each other.

By the time they fall asleep, both women were exhausted. Catlin was holding Krisha against her body protectively. Their bodies were covered in claws and teeth marks.

Around mid-day, Krisha wakes up and is facing Catlin. Her chest felt strange, and she felt something encircling her neck. She looked at Catlin and noticed she had a silver band the width of her thumb encircling her neck. In the middle of it was a silver cathead with chocolate diamond eyes.

“Catlin, wake up.” Krisha shakes Catlin.

Catlin instantly opens her eyes and looks at Krisha. She noticed Krisha looked confused “what’s wrong?”

“You have a silver choker circling your neck.” Krisha touches it and felt how warm it was from being on Catlin’s neck.

Catlin notices the one encircling Krisha’s neck “you have one too, sweetie.”

Catlin spotted the choker going around Krisha’s neck. She also spotted claws and bite marks all over Krisha’s body. She looks at herself and noticed she was covered in claw marks and bite marks as well.

“What the hell happened to us?” She could still feel the cat phallus buried in her vagina.

“I don’t know.” Krisha could still feel the cat phallus stuck inside her.

“You know, it all started with this cat dildo we used.” Krisha tries to pull the cat phallus out of her vagina.

“I don’t think we're supposed to pull it out that way.” Catlin felt they had to do it a different way.

“If we're not supposed to pull it out that way, then how are we supposed to do it?” Krisha looks at her wife with a puzzled look on her face.

“Get on all fours with me and we’ll pull at the same time.” Catlin gets on all fours and looks over her shoulder at Krisha.

“Alright.” Krisha gets on all fours and pushes her ass against Catlin’s.

“Alright on the count of three. Jerk forward real fast.” Catlin doesn’t know how she knew this.

“Alright, 1”

“2”

“3!” Catlin jerks forward and feels the barbs on the phallus pull out of the lining of her vagina.

She also feels Krisha jerk forward and as the phallus exists from their body. It sends a massive orgasm throughout their body, leaving them twitching on the body with pleasure. Catlin crawls onto Krisha’s body still trembling from her orgasm and position her vaginal opening over Krisha’s mouth and squirts right down into her mouth.

Krisha locks her mouth onto Catlin’s vaginal opening and drinks down the warm liquid as it squirts out of Catlin. She could feel Catlin doing the same thing to her vaginal opening, as she squirted into Catlin’s mouth. It felt like it was never going to stop as both women kept filling each other’s mouths.

Catlin sits up, still straddling Krisha’s head. She looks down and notices that Krisha’s breasts had gotten bigger and were shaped the way she liked them. Even Krisha’s nipple was bigger.

She bends down and wraps her lips around Krisha's nipple. She sucks on them, while Krisha was still sucking her fluids from her vagina. She opens her mouth and felt needle-sharp teeth with her tongue.

She sinks them into the flesh of Krisha’s breasts as she engulfs Krisha’s nipple with her mouth. She felt Krisha jerk under her when she bit her breasts tissue with her teeth. She also felt Krisha shiver and sink her teeth into Catlin’s opening.

After about an hour, both women separate and look at each other. They were pleased with what they did to each other and confused as well. Krisha looks at Catlin “what has happened to us?”

“I don’t know, but we need to find out.” Catlin wanted to know what happened to them.

“I can’t sweetie. I need to get back tonight because we are leaving tomorrow for Germany.” Krisha wanted to learn what happened to them.

Catlin sighs as well. She had to get back to her training. “alright, I’ll see you in Denmark before you leave.”

“Okay.” Krisha kisses Catlin and afterward rushes to the bathroom. Her bladder was full and needed releasing.

Catlin gets up and starts collecting their things. As she is moving around, she picks up the cat phallus and wonders how it got in here and why she enjoyed it so much. She walks into the bathroom and clean it while Krisha was taking a shower.

She pulls out some clothes for Krisha to wear and she lays some clothes out for herself. When Krisha gets out of the shower, she hops into it and takes one. She hopes the marks on her and Krisha’s bodies aren’t permanent.

Before they leave to go to their respected places, Catlin gives Krisha a passionate kiss. She didn’t want to let her go but knew she had to. She could feel that Krisha didn’t want to leave her either.

Krisha returns the kiss and didn’t want to leave Catlin. When they stop kissing, she looks into Catlin’s eyes and notices they were different “your eyes have changed.”

“Have they?” Catlin was going to have to see for herself.

Catlin watches as Krisha takes a cab to where the ballet troupe was staying. She hated to see her go. She goes to her rental and gets in. She was going to have a long drive ahead of her. She was going to take the ferry to England from France.

She gets into the rental and heads to the ferry. While she is sitting in the rental, she thinks about what has happened to her and Krisha. She did notice Krisha had a little bit of a problem putting her bra on and her pants were a little tighter than before.

Catlin makes it back to the training facilities she’s been training at. Their break time was over and for the next month and a half, she was going to be busy with her training. She checks in with security and goes to her assigned room.

She puts her stuff away and heads to bed. She makes sure that a trap is set to wake her if they decide to test her. The whole training was set up to keep you on your toes and to see if you have learned anything.

Catlin discovers during the first week back. That she moves faster and that she could feel things better. Also, that it was impossible to sneak up on her. She could also hear conversations going on a further away than normal.

While she is studying one night, the alarms in the place go off. All the lights were flashing read “attention students, the training facilities are under attack. This is not a drill. I repeat, the training facilities are under attack. Remain in your quarters and do not open the door for anyone without the proper code.”

“Great! I wonder who is stupid enough to attack a training facility?” Catlin could hear auto gunfire just outside her door.

She switches out of her training clothes and into the suit Cheshire gave her. She grabs her body harness and puts her specialized gear in its proper place. She also grabs her 10mm Glocks outfitted with their new targeting system. The bullets were hitting too close to her door and she was hearing screams coming from some of the other students near her.

She grabs a flash-bang puck from her pouch and tosses them out in the hallway when she cracks the door. Just as the flash grenades go off. She jumps out into the hallway and spots one of the attackers pulling one of the other girls she was training without by her hair.

Catlin grabs her collapsible asp and extends it. She moves swiftly and strikes his armor arm with it. She strikes again, but this time she goes for his knee. Her first strike didn’t do anything to the armor he was wearing.

Ivan felt a strike to his armor body, but it didn’t hurt him. It wasn’t until he got hit behind his leg that he was forced to let go of the girl he was dragging out of her room. He falls to one he turns to look at who struck him. He spots a teenage girl with straight shoulder-length blonde hair with an asp in her hand. She was wearing some sort of skintight black bodysuit. He also noticed she had an assortment of weapons on her as well.

He goes to pull his sidearm from his holster, but his wrist is hit hard by the asp. He didn’t even see her move. He notices the girl had a smile on her face.

Catlin noticed the armor guy going for his sidearm, she moved in close and whacked his wrist as hard as she could with her asp. She smiles at him as her ears pick up someone coming towards her from behind. She waits until the person is almost on her before jumping forward and over the first guy. She plants one of the flash pucks on the back of his body armor and sets it off.

She lands behind the guy with her back protecting her from the flash of the puck. She feels the explosion on the back of her suit. When the light dissipates, she turns around with one of her Glocks in her hand and fires two rounds at the blinded guy. She watches as her bullets bounced off his armor.

“Damn!” She puts her gun back in its holster.

Faddei felt two bullets hit his body armor but didn’t penetrate his armor. He saw the young girl with weapons on her body dive forward over Ivan like she was a trained gymnast. The next thing he saw was a bright light and blown backward from a small explosion going off.

Ivan was laying on the floor before him trying to get up. Faddei saw the blonde hair girl put her weapon back in its holster. He pulls his sidearm and fires it at her. He watches as she steps into an open doorway.

Catlin pulls two of her explosive pucks and tosses them out into the hallway towards the two guys. She plugs her ears as the explosives go off. She looks at the girl she just saved and saw a bruise on her face.

“Who are these guys?” Catlin wanted to know who they were.

“I don’t know. They somehow managed to bypass the security door and get onto this floor.” Eva looked at Catlin and wonder where she got all the weapons and suits, she was wearing.

“Well, whoever they are, they are armed well to take down a training facility.” Catlin peeks out into the hallway and notices both men were knocked out by the explosions she used.

“I thought you were a thief?” Eva thought Catlin was training to be a thief.

“I am, but my sponsor has given me additional training.” Catlin walks out into the hallway.

She sticks her head back into Eva’s room “stay here until I come back.”

“No problem.” Eva wasn’t trained for the type of fighting going on.

Catlin heads towards the main entrance to the floor she was on. She hears voices coming from the floor's common area. She moves quietly towards the common area, being careful and watching where she stepped.

She uses a pocket mirror to peek into the room and spot two guys in full body armor armed with AK-47’s. Catlin saw that other members from her training class were bound and gathered in the room as well. Her ears pick up movement behind her. She grabs one of her explosive pucks and spins around extremely fast. She tosses the puck at the guy trying to sneak up on her.

Just as she tosses the puck, she dives into the common room and springs upon one of the armor people guarding the other students. She wraps her legs around his head and pulls her gun and fire at where the armor and helmet meets. She puts two bullets into the guy.

The second armor guy felt the room rock as the explosive went off out in the hallway. He noticed a blonde hair girl leap upon his partner's shoulder and wrap her legs around him. Before he could respond to her, she shoots his partner. He brings his AK-47 up to shoot her, but the barrel of his rifle is smacked aside by a weapon in her hands.

As his partner falls to the ground. The girl jumps onto him and slaps something onto his back as she jumped free.

“Take cover!”

The puck explodes, tearing through the body armor and into the guy's back. Catlin’s ears were ringing from the explosive going off so near her. She turns around and saw the smoking holes from the explosive she used.

She pulls her boot knife out and walks over and free her fellow students. She looks at the other students “does anyone know what they wanted?”

“Yeah, us. They wanted to use us to pull a job.” Brandon heard one of the guards talking.

“Is this it or are there more?” Catlin looks around the room.

“That’s it for this floor, but I don’t know about the others.” Brandon wasn’t sure about the other floors.

There were six floors in the building they were staying in. They were on the fifth floor.

“I should be able to hack the school’s security system and let you know.” Rodden runs out of the common room and goes back to his quarters to get his laptop.

While Catlin and everyone wait for him. Catlin walks over to the two guys she took down and takes their helmets off. One guy looked European and unshaved. She takes his sidearm and AK-47 and hands them to Brandon.

“If he moves, shoot him.”

“You already killed him, Catlin.”

“I don’t care.” Catlin removes the helmet off the other guy and looked at him. He looked clean shaved and European as well.

“Who are they?” Brandon was looking at the guy.

“That’s a good question.” Catlin stands up and removes their weapons and such from them.

Rodden returns after a few minutes with his laptop already opened. He walks over to Brandon and Catlin.

“It looks like there are four more guys in the lower levels.”

“Alright, Brandon takes the armor off these guys and puts it on. Between the two sets, you should have a good set. Once you’re among them, we can find out who they are after.”

“I told you, they are after us for some reason.” Brandon knew they wanted the students.

“That still doesn’t tell us, why? I want to know why someone sent a fully armored eight-man team to a training facility that isn’t supposed to exist.” Catlin wanted to know why they were attacked.

“Guys, we have another problem.” Rodden was using the security cameras to look around and spotted an explosive package on the main doors.

“Damn! I don’t know anything about disarming explosives.” Catlin wasn’t trained for that.

“None of us are going to be any good either.” Brandon knew none of his classmates had demolitions skills.

“Well, let’s go and get those other two guys, and try not to kill them either.” Catlin waits for Brandon to change.

“I’m ready. Let’s go.” Brandon and Catlin walk out of the common room.

They take the emergency stairs down to the floor the other guys are on. Catlin cracks the door open and spots them pulling some more unconscious students out of their rooms.

“They have hostages, so be careful.” Catlin lets Brandon go first since he was wearing body armor like the other twos.

Catlin remains behind Brandon as he walks into the hallway where the other two guys are. One of the guys turns around and looks at Brandon “why aren’t you collecting the rest of the students?”

“We already have the other floors cleared and have them in the common room on the fifth floor.” Brandon was thankful he was good with languages. He added in his European accent to his speech.

“We’re almost done down here. Once we have them all, we’ll give them a choice of working for us or killing them.”

“We ran into one of the females who is giving us trouble. What do you want to do with her?” Brandon was curious.

“Kill her! If she isn’t going to cooperate with us, she’ll need to die.”

Catlin kept as close behind Brandon as they walked towards the other two. She wishes there was a way to get their helmets off without killing them. As they get closer “shut your eyes, Brandon.”

Brandon shuts his eyes just in time, as Catlin sends two flash pucks towards the other two. She slips past Brandon and tackles the first guy, while he is still blinded. She removes his helmet off his head.

Brandon charges the other guy and takes him down. He pins the guy’s arms behind his back. He noticed when he was putting the body armor on, that they had zip cuffs with them.

“Use his zip cuffs.”

Catlin saw them and grabbed one. She zips cuffs the guy’s arms behind him. She rolls him over to look at his face. He had a few scars on his face “tell us how to disarm those explosives.”

“Go to hell, bitch!” The guy spits into Catlin’s face.

Catlin goes to punch him but stops instead. She had something else planned for him. She helps Brandon drag him and the other guy into one of the other rooms on the first floor.

“Get two more guys from our floor and strip these guys out of their armor. I’ll get an answer from them the old fashion way.”

Brandon looks at the security camera and signs to Rodden to send two big guys down to them. He knew Rodden knew sign language.

“Where did you learn sign language from?” Catlin saw Brandon using it.

“My sister is deaf. I learned it to communicate with her. Rodden saw me using it during a video chat with her. So, he studies upon it.”

A few minutes later two of the biggest guys from Catlin and Brandon’s floor come down. They help strip and secure the two men to two wooden chairs. Catlin grabs a power cord of a nearby lamp.

“Are you going to do what I think you are going to do with that?” Brandon had some idea what Catlin was planning.

“Unless you have two big cats or a mean ass wolf with you, yeah.” Catlin plugs the cord into the outlet.

Brandon looks at Catlin “who taught you those skills?”

“My sponsor did. She and her partner are good at extracting information from people.” Catlin knew Cheshire could keep a person alive for weeks.

“I’ve heard the name Cheshire before. Is she who I think she is?” Brandon was watching Catlin’s reaction.

“Yes, she is. Now, bring me some water, please.” Catlin was going to use one of Cheshire’s techniques.

Brandon goes and gets bottled water for Catlin. He hands it to her “I think I’ll leave this to you.”

“I think that might be a good idea.” Brandon walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

“Now, let’s find out what you know.” As Catlin pours some of the water out of the bottle onto the guy’s testes.

Brandon hears screams coming from the room even through the closed door. It happens a few more times before Catlin comes walking out.

“The code to disarm the explosives is 59652.”

She sounded cold and didn’t look happy that she had to torture the guy. It wasn’t her style, but Cheshire taught her that sometimes, you need to do things you don’t like.

“Are you sure, Catlin?” Brandon looks into Catlin’s weird eyes.

“I’m sure.”

Brandon walks over to the explosives and punches in the code. He holds his breath, as the timing device turns off.

“Told you so. Now go and find one of the instructors.”

“I’m on it.” Brandon leaves to get one of their instructors.

Leon looks at Catlin “what did you do to him, Catlin?”

“I did humanity a favor. He won’t be having kids or having sex anymore unless he likes it in his mouth or ass.”

“You fired the guys, testes?”

“Yep, he won’t be able to make love to a woman, ever again.” Catlin gets up and walks out of the building.

Two of the instructors who weren’t hurt came over to the building. It seemed the eight-man team had taken out some of the instructors as well. Catlin told them everything she got from the guy she tortured.

Brandon wasn’t joking when he said that they had come here to this secret location to force them to work for them. If they wouldn’t work for them. They would be killed one by one until they did.

Royal Danish Theatre, Denmark:
Catlin sits in the audience and watches as Krisha dances on stage. She looked so graceful and talented. She found out from Krisha that her body was different. She was more agile, and she could hear things. She also found out that she had her very first period.

Both women were still puzzled about how it happened. They also discovered they couldn’t remove the silver choker either. When either one of them was asleep, it felt like they could communicate with each other or feel sensations from each other’s bodies.

Catlin stands up and claps when her wife comes out on stage. She and the other women performing were really good.

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like this person or what ever

Samantha Heart's picture

Is turning all of Cheshire's relatives into wear cats more or less.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Cheshire's Kittens

No, just her children. A certain Goddess has something planned for Cheshire's children. Well, certain ones that is. Especially Tizzy and Catlin. Even though Catlin isn't Cheshire's child, she is Cheshire's protege and daughter-in-law.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison