A New Home Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Cairo, Kentucky, Ava’s Horse Ranch:
Sera walks into her wives’ bedroom and over towards Ava’s sleeping form. She watches as Ava’s eyes open and looking at her were Ava’s cat eyes.
“Hello Mistress, I need to talk to your human half.” Sera places a kiss on Ava’s nose.

Ava’s eyes switch from her cat eyes to her normal human eyes. She reaches up and pulls Sera down on the bed between her and Courtney’s sleeping form. She straddles Sera’s waist, as she notices Courtney waking up and looking at the two of them.

Sera just smiles at Ava, as she reaches for Courtney’s hand. She loved being their third wife and property. She never regretted asking them to take her and make her their property.

Ava leans down and kisses Sera. When Ava stops kissing Sera, Courtney leans over and kisses Sera as well.

“Now, why did you need to talk to me, Sera?” Ava wiggles against Sera’s groin.

“Our father-in-law and pack leader called and wants to know if we had someone available to travel to Moon Lake Pack to bring back a person here.” Sera was enjoying Ava wiggling against her.

Courtney rubs Sera’s right nipple between her fingers “I wonder what is so special about this person, that our father needs to send someone to escort them back?”

Courtney knew her father and wonder why he would send someone to pick a person up. She continues to play with Sera’s nipple. She loved her puffy nipples.

“So, who do we send?” Ava stops grinding against Sera’s sex and looks at her other wife.

Her marriage was a little strange to both women. Courtney was their Pack Leader’s only daughter and her mate. Then the two of them made
Sera their property and wife when she asked to be theirs forever. They shared their mystical powers with Sera.

Sera reaches her left hand down between Ava’s legs and rub her. She knew where to touch Ava.

“I could go if you’ll let me.” Sera looks at Ava and Courtney, while still rubbing Ava.

Ava squirms from what Sera was doing to her. She looks down into Sera’s beautiful eyes. They were different colors because of her and
Courtney sharing their animal spirit with her. Sera was bound to them in ways that have never been done before.

Courtney was a Were-Wolf pose ability like all high-ranking Alpha females do. She was the mixture of several different types of fae from her family intermarrying with them. She was also part Were-Wolf, part Were-cat and a descendant of the Native American Lynx god.

Sera had fey blood in her genes that allowed her to wield magic. When Sera accepted their animal spirits to enter her body to bind her to them.
She gained power from them. She could draw on any of their abilities.

“I think we should allow her to go.” As Courtney straddles Sera’s face.

“Okay.” Ava just smiles as she and Courtney please their third wife.

Moon Lake Packhouse, Mountain Lake, Va.
A few hours later, Sera comes walking out of the woods near the packed house. She knows she just announced her arrival. She stands and waits for the pack enforcers to arrive. She straightens the dress she had on while she waited.

She enjoyed the lovemaking she had before she left to come here. The bite marks Courtney and Ava gave her were still fresh on her body. The ones between her legs stung, but she loved it. She smells the air and picked up the scent of two wolves coming towards her.

A few minutes later two huge wolves come walking out of the woods and stop in front of her. One was a mottled gray color and the other one was a collection of browns. His coloration allowed him to blend in well with the woods.

She straightens as they approached her. She knew there were three more surrounding her in the woods.

“I was sent by Alan Sparger to escort a person back to him.” Sera just stood still and watches the wolves.

Sam changes to his hybrid form to speak to the long black hair woman standing in front of him and the others. She didn’t smell right to him.
Besides smelling of sex, she had the scent of cat and wolf coming from her. Even her eyes were strange. She had one hazel eye and one green eye.

“Who are you?” Sam wanted to know who this woman was.

“I’m Sera Black, mate to Ava Vreeland and Courtney Vreeland.” Sera used Ava’s birth surname as her own. Ava stopped using it and adopted
her aunt’s last name as her own.

Sam relays what Sera told him back to Asoese mentally. The only Vreeland he had ever heard of before was Margaret Vreeland. The former
mate to the Alpha of the Hipamika Clan, before it was passed to Alan Sparger. That was over a hundred years ago.

Sera kept watching the hybrid wolf in front of her. She also knew where the other wolves were. She wonders who this wolf was and who he was talking too. She knew the leader of this pack was an old wolf by the name of Joe Holding and his second was a Polynesian fellow named Asoese.

Sam receives a message from Asoese to escort the young woman to the packed house. He looks at her “follow me.”

“Okay.” Sera follows behind Sam.

Sera spots the packed house as they come walking out of the woods. It was about twenty feet up the driveway from them. She loved how the place looked. It was an old rustic looking log hotel.

Sam assume his human form and escorts Sera into the packed house. As he walks in, he is almost knocked over by Kayla as she runs past him. She was being chased by a bobcat.

Sera smiles when she spots a bobcat chasing after a little girl with long red hair. It reminds her of when Ava chases after one of their daughters
in her lynx form. She continues to follow Sam to the conference room.

Sam stops in front of the conference room he was instructed to bring their guest too. He looks at her “they are waiting for you inside.”

“Thank you.” As Sera walks inside the room.

When Sera walks inside the room, she notices two men, an auburn colored hair woman, and a young teenage boy. She could tell all of them werewolves. As she looked at the teenage boy, she could tell he was recently turned.

Joe, Asoese, and Pauline watched as a young woman with long curly hair, dress in a short dress, wearing mid-calf length boots come walking in.They couldn’t tell what she was, because every time they caught her scent. They were getting a cat, and wolf off her.

Even if she was a mate to someone, she would still have her own scent. This person didn’t, she had two scents that belonged to her. There was no way she was a cat and a wolf at the same time.

“Greeting Alpha Holding and Mrs. Holding. My name is Sera Black, and I was sent by Alpha Sparger. He sent me to escort the person you
informed him about, back to his pack.” Sera wasn’t given all the information, except to escort a teenage boy back to the packed house and turn
him over to Sumner to mentor.

Pauline tries one of her abilities to discover who this person was. When she does, there was a lynx/wolf person staring back at her. She could feel the power that is posted.

Sera directs her gazed over towards Pauline as a small smile appears on her face. She felt Pauline’s power directed at her, but because of Ava’s lynx half. She could feel and block people from seeing what she truly was.

“How is Alpha Sparger?” Joe hasn’t seen him since his daughter got married to a Vreeland.

“He’s doing fine. He’s enjoying having grandchildren.” Between her, Ava and Courtney. They have given him at least eight grandchildren.

She knew his oldest son has only given him three grandchildren. Ava has been getting pregnant each time her heat cycle came around. It also doesn’t help that Courtney put her uterus and ovaries in Ava as well.

“I don’t believe we have met before, Mrs. Black. How come I’m picking up the scent of lynx and wolf off you?” Joe was curious and so was Pauline.

“That’s because I am the mate of Ava Vreeland and her wife Courtney Sparger. I am theirs.” Sera never regretted making that decision.

“What do you mean, you are theirs?” Asoese was curious what that meant.

“It means, I willingly gave myself to them and allowed them to add their animal spirit to me. I belong to them.” Sera knew most people didn’t
understand why someone would do what she did, but she needed them. She couldn’t explain why, but she wanted to be posse by them.

Asoese was curious and tried to look at her. What he sees is a lynx/wolf woman looking back at him. There was a smile on her face. He could also feel the energies she gained from them and could see the spiritual cord that binds Sera to each woman.

Asoese sends a mental message to his wife “Jackie, is it possible for cats to place a piece of their souls inside a person?”

“I don’t know, I would have to ask my mother.” Jackie was in her cougar form, giving Kayla an old fashion cleaning.

Jackie thought it would be funny. Her cat wanted to groom her kitten. She looks down at Kayla, who was still in her fox form.

Kayla thought it was weird that her mother was grooming her but just went with it. She liked it when her mother was indifferent cat forms and did strange things. She knew it was the cat side of her mother’s personality that thought of Kayla as a kitten.

“Why are you asking?” Jackie holds Kayla next to her body.

“Because there is a woman up here in the conference room. Her spirit showed a mixture of a cat/wolf woman.” Asoese was curious if there was a reason for it.

“That is strange. I’ll ask my mother and let you know.” Jackie was wondering why as well.

“Okay.” Asoese pays more attention to the conversion going on.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos