A New Home Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

Jackie, Asoese, Joe, Pauline, and Dr. Greg Kinder sat at the conference table looking at the three teenage boys and Kristie. The girl that had been pregnant gave birth to a baby boy. The child had some health problems but was recovering down in medical. Dr. Kinder did what he could for him.

The girl was another matter. There were so many drugs in her system and was so badly malnourished that it was touch and go with her. Dr. Kinder did everything he could for her, but it was down to her now. She had to decide if she wanted to live or die now.

Joe looks at the teenagers “Kristie, Sakiya informed me that you didn’t want to contact your parents. Is there a reason why?”

Kristie looks at Joe and the others “yes, sir. It’s because my parents are assholes and abusive towards me. I ran away from them and I don’t think they will accept me as I am now.”

Kristie’s home life had been abusive and problematic. Her parents were alcoholics and drug users and ignored him. He had run away and was picked up by two of the men that had been killed. They had taken him to a run-down hospital where a doctor and nurse performed surgery on him.

They removed some of his organs and replace his blood with a combination made up of Werewolf and Fey blood. Even his heart had been replaced with a Fey one. The fey they had transplanted organs from was female. They couldn’t tell that the fey was a woman, until they opened her up and started going through her organs. The reason they used the werewolf blood, was it allowed Kristie’s body not to reject the transplanted organs. They figure if she survived, they could use her to breed other supernatural.

The girl down in medical had been impregnated by one of the three boys. They were going to use her to breed as many babies as they could. She had been an ordinary girl, who happened to be the niece of one of the men that held them prisoner and changed them into werewolves.
The drugs they used on Kristie was to make her more submissive and to make her fertile. That way they would have two girls to produce offspring to sell off. Ted found out from the interrogation of the two men that they would kidnap men, women, teenagers and turn them into Were’s to either sell or breed.

The doctor that has been supplying them with the drugs and doing experiments on their victims was named Dr. Victor Evans and his Assistant Dorothy Crowfoot. They would fly in when they had enough people for him to experiment on.

As for the buyers, they would hold an online live auction for various buyers to bid on the Were’s they were selling. Some were countries that wanted to create a Were army and some were people that liked hunting and wanted to hunt Were’s. Some wanted Were’s to fight in arenas and such.

Joe looks at Kristie and his wife and she nods her head yes to his unspoken question. He raised an eyebrow, as he asked her if she meant what she said. They were talking mentally between the two of them through their mate bond.

“Kristie, since you don’t want to go home. I and my wife will adopt you as our child. There is an adoption process that will share blood between the three of us. That is if you agree to it. No one is going to force you if don’t want to.”

“Can I think about the adoption, until I get to know you two?” Kristie didn’t know what she wanted to do or what she was anymore.

“Yes, but until you agree. You will be our ward which means you’ll be protected.”

Just as he said those words, Kayla appears in her fox form and jumps up on the table in front of Jackie. She looks at her mother and lays down in front of her.

“She was getting lonely with no one to play with.” Jackie starts petting her.

Joe just shakes his head and looks over towards the three male they saved. They told Joe and Asoese what they were forced to do to Kristie and to the other girl down in medical. The boys had been forced to mate with the girls in their hybrid form so that they could get enough semen in them to produce a baby.

Once Joe decided that they weren’t responsible for their actions. He allowed them to contact their parents. All but one had been offered to come back home. The third one, who happened to be fifteen years old was told that he was considered dead to his family.

As for the other two, each of them was in areas that were under the control of a pack. One was from Cario, Kentucky and the other one was from Toledo, Ohio. Both Pack leaders were contacted and were sending representatives to pick the boys up.

As for the third boy, he was going to be placed with Charlie and his wife. They have been wanting a child and Charlie’s wife’s wolf felt drawn to the boy.

As for the young girl down in medical, Dr. Kinder has petition Joe to become the guardian of her. Even though she wasn’t a Were, Dr. Kinder was curious how she managed to give birth to a Were-child. It was unusual for a normal woman to give birth to one.

“Two of you will be escorted by a representative of the packs in the area you will be going back too. The Alpha’s of those packs have been informed about what you went through. Since you are underage and living with normal parents. You’ll have to report to an older Were who will be your mentor.” Joe knew Alan Sparger of the Hipamika clan was going to assign his second, Sumner Raine.

Sumner was a fair and tough mentor. He trained all new Were’s that had been turned. As for the representative from The Lunar Fire Pack lead by a female Alpha named Esmeralda, Lupas was new and he didn’t know much about her or her pack. He heard rumor she had a legendary Fire Wolf that was a member of her pack.

“As for you, Alec. You will be a mentor by Mike Winter. He has two teenagers of his own that are Were’s and he has petitioned to become your mentor.” Joe knew Mike and his boys will make an excellent mentor to Alec.

“Yes, sir.” Alec wonders who this Mike person was.

“Since there isn’t anything else to be said. Is there anything you would like to ask us?” Joe looked at each teenager.

“No, sir.”

“I think its time to go and get some lunch.” Pauline looks at her husband and Asoese to see if they agree.

“I’m with you, Alpha. I think our group here will love some lunch.” Jackie picks Kayla up off the table and escort the group to the dining room.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This storyhas

gone a long way from the demigoddess were cat it started with.

Unnecessary problems

Jamie Lee's picture

Those AHs never thought their plans would go down the toilet, but it happened and created problems which then had to be solved.

Being adopted and/or mentored was the best way to help the teens, more so for the boy whose parents were heavy drug users. The actions also guaranteed they would be able to learn about the changes forced on them and how to deal with it.

Too bad those monsters couldn't have been made into jelly before they got very far into their sick actions, instead of the need to clean up their messes.

Others have feelings too.