Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 24

Printer-friendly version

Carla’s and Angela’s townhouse, New York:
Angela smiles as she watches Carla hangs from the ceiling. The ponytail hung down between Carla’s legs and the fishing weights she attached to Carla’s nipples were stretching Carla’s breasts. The ball gag in Carla’s mouth was secured behind her head.

“You shouldn’t have agreed to let me do to you, anything I wanted sweetie.” Angela places a kiss on the side of Carla’s cheek.

Every once in a while, Carla either ties her up and do something kinky to her or Carla lets her do whatever she wants to her. Today, she decided to explore some kinky stuff one of the girls she worked with, told her about. Since Carla was willing to allow her to try it out on her. She was going to have fun.

Carla looks down at her wife and was so going to pay her back for suspending her by her arms and by the ball hook in her ass. She could deal with the weights hanging from her nipples but hanging by her arms and the hook in her ass, was too much.

Angela was about to tease her wife. The doorbell to their place starts ringing.

“I’ll be back, sweetie.” Angela pats Carla on her ass, before leaving their bedroom.

Angela walks over to the front door and presses the talk button to see who was at her door. She spots a gentleman with black hair wearing a nice suit. Standing near him was an older Asian woman.

“How can I help you?” Angela didn’t know who these people were.

“I would like to speak to Carla if she is available.” Jack saw that there was a small camera looking at them.

“What is this about?” Angela wonders why this person wanted to talk to her wife.

“About the Hunter organization. She helped my sister and daughter.”

Jack hears the door buzz. He pulls on the handle and head inside and up a flight of stairs.

Early Morning, Private Airfield, Queens, New York:
Rachel had left at two in the morning to arrive in Queens. After the situation at her motorcycle shop yesterday. Patton informed her that Mr. Bounty had requested her and that she was to bring her gear with her. She was worried about Maia’s safety, while she was gone and asked
Patton to call one of the guys in to watch over her.

She watches as a few planes came in and land. She notices as an older black Lear Jet with silver stripes head to where she was waiting. As she stands there watching the Lear Jet. A Hispanic looking woman was walking towards the hangar she was in. She had two suitcases with her.

Another woman had shown up ten minutes after she arrived. She had several suitcases with her. She had introduced herself as being Carla.

Dakota had been called by Anika to come to Colorado. It was short noticed, but she managed to get one of Terry’s sister-in-law to care for the girls while she was gone. The office assistant they hired a few weeks ago was handling the office for her.

Ralph was handling the garage for Terry, while he was down in South America with Hatter. Tery has been grooming Ralph to run the garage when he wasn’t there. A smirk appears on her face, as she thinks about Ralph. He has been dressing more and more like a young lady, lately.

He had spoken to her about wanting to get breast implants. He told her that his boyfriend didn’t mind him getting them. As long as he didn’t consider changing his plumbing.

As she approached the incoming plane that was taxing towards her. She noticed two other people waiting as well. One person was short and had long black hair. She noticed that she had a long rectangle case and a duffle bag.

The other person was taller and had several bags with her as well. She wonders who the two women were and did they work for Jack. She continues to walk towards the two women.

Inside the Lear Jet:
Jack, Cheshire, and Casey had felt the Lear Jet as it landed in Queens. They were picking up two more people for the meeting in Colorado. Jack was having his favorite car shipped back to Montana. The transport company that was carrying his car back, was one he had stock in. The owner of the company was a personal friend of his.

Cheshire had contacted her daughter and Liz before they left New Hampshire. They were on their way to Colorado. She also thought about bring Shur-Khan, but she figures her big kitty cat might go after the game on the ranch.

Outside Waiting:
Dakota, Carla, and Rachel watch as the Lear Jet comes to a complete stop. The door opens and Jack comes walking down.

“I got your bags, ladies.”

“I don’t believe this.” Dakota had never seen Jack act like this.

This was the first time Rachel has met Mr. Bounty. She has heard about him from her boss Patton and some other military people she knew. She just looks at him with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Dakota noticed the stunning look on the new person's face “I know, it's unusual for the big bad wolf to do menial work.”

Jack just looks at Dakota when she says that “you haven’t been to my ranch. Now, get on board, ladies.”

“Yes sir.”

Dakota gets onboard first, followed by Rachel with Carla to bring up the rear. When Dakota gets onboard, she notices that Cheshire was on board, along with another woman. She didn’t know who the other woman was. She sits down in one of the nearby seats.

Rachel saw that there were two other women on board already. One was an older Asian woman sitting on a sofa on the right-hand side of the plane. The other woman was sitting in one of the other available seats. She looked like she worked outside a lot.

Carla wonders who all the women were. She didn’t know any of them. The only ones she did know, was Gina, Anika, Hatter, and Shade. She takes a seat behind the red hair woman.

“Oh, my god. This must be serious if the master assassin herself is here.” Dakota sits next to Cheshire.

Rachel, Carla, and Carol look at Dakota. Carol knew Cheshire was a master assassin, but she wonders how the Hispanic woman knew. She also wonders who the woman was as well.

“It’s been a while, Dakota. How have things been since the last time I saw you?”

“I’ve gotten married and adopted two beautiful girls. Bart and Caroline haven’t met them yet, but I hope Terry and I can spend Christmas with them, this year.”

Carol had been listening to the Hispanic woman and Cheshire and was surprised when she mentions Bart’s name. She wonders how the woman knew Bart and his wife.

“Excuse me, but are you related to Bart Hardy’s wife?”

“No, I’m his adopted sister.” Dakota looks at the red hair woman.

“You’re related to Bart?” Carol was surprised her old partner had a younger sister.

“Only by name. He adopted me as his little sister a few years ago.” Dakota looks at Carol.

Rachel was sitting quietly and wonder who they were talking about. She was still wondering why the Hispanic woman called the older Asian woman a master assassin. She keeps listening to their conversation.

After a few minutes, Jack boards the plane and takes his previous seat. He looks at all the women on board and a smile forms on his face.

“What are you smiling about, Jack?” Cheshire looks at her oldest friend and partner.

“How I am surrounded by a bunch of dangerous women.”

“Which means, you need to behave yourself, Jack.” One of Cheshire’s famous smiles appears on her face.

Rachel wonders how close the Asian woman and Mr. Bounty was. She also wonders who the other people were on the plane with her. Did they all work for Mr. Bounty or did they work for the older Asian woman?

Sanctuary Ranch, Hayden, Colorado:
Haylee giggles as her mother tickle her in the shower. The two of them were showering together, to save time. Haylee liked showering with her mothers. She saw all the current scars her mother received from being shot.

“Mom, do these still hurt you?” Haylee fingers the scars on Julia’s belly.

“Only the memories of what happens that day does.” Julia couldn’t believe, Sgt. Bronx had attacked her and her family.

Haylee was tracing the scars her mother had on her stomach. She sometimes has nightmares of that day. If her grandparents hadn’t protected her that day. She might not be with her mother now.

Haylee closes her eyes as her mother washes her hair. She leans against her mother’s body and enjoys her washing her hair. When her mother finishes washing her hair and rinsing it out. She feels the water stop.

“Alright, sweetie. Stand still so I can dry you off.” Julia dries her daughter off.

Afterward, Julia dries her own body off. She wraps a dry towel around Haylee before they leave the bathroom. When she steps out into the hallway, she spots Gina and Arabella waiting for her.

“Sorry for taking so long, sis.”

“It’s okay.” Gina ruffles Haylee’s wet hair.

Haylee just giggles, because she liked her aunt Gina. She heads towards the bedroom she slept in with her mother and start getting dressed. Roxy and Waffles were still in the bedroom behaving themselves. Sphinx was outside with the other wolves patrolling the grounds.

Julia gets Haylee dressed first, so she can go and check on the animals. After Haylee is dressed, she gets dressed. She received a message from her father, that he was bring the rest of the people. According to what he sent, he should arrive by noontime.

Outside coming up the driveway:
Bear had driven all night to arrive at the ranch from his place in Wyoming. Jack had contacted him and ask him to help out with a problem. He looks at the scenery around him, as he heads up towards the main house that looked down towards the road.

When he arrives at the big log mansion, he spots a young girl with dark hair being followed by a broader collie and a coyote pup out front. He stops when several big wolves walk towards her. He was reaching for his gun when he notices that the wolves allowed her to hug them.

“I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.”

Haylee saw an older man in a jeep wrangler driving up to where she was standing. The man behind the steering wheel looked to be younger than her grandpa. Sphinx and Cadmus had come out of the woods and over towards her.

She knew Chaos was around, but she didn’t see him. She watches as the guy in the jeep stops near her.

“Aunt Anika, there’s a person here.”

Anika heard her niece and steps outside. She spots an older man in a light tanned Jeep Wrangler parked near Haylee’s location. She also spots Cadmus and Sphinx looking after Haylee. She glances around the area and wonders where Jack’s hell hound was. Out of all of her brother’s wolves, he was the one she feared the most.

Bear heard the young girl yell for her Aunt Anika. He waits by his jeep until she appears. As for the wolves he saw, he notices they don’t leave the young girl’s side. He spots a blonde hair woman come out of the log mansion and walks down towards him.

“Hi, you must be Bear. My big brother said you would be arriving today.” Anika holds her hand out to shake.

Bear shakes Anika’s hand “where is the old wolf at?”

“He’s on his way. Why don’t we head inside and talk.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Anika turns around and heads towards the log mansion. She smiles at Haylee when she walks by her niece. She was proud of her niece.

Bear follows behind Anika, as they head towards the log mansion.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lady Dragon's stories.

WillowD's picture

I really love the way I get to read one or new Lady Dragon chapters every day. Thank you Lady Dragon.

Things are about to

Samantha Heart's picture

Get EXTREMELY ugly for the hunters with Cheshire involved & some of her people they would have wished they never messed with "THE BIG BAD WOLF"!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

An unknown big mistake

Jamie Lee's picture

For whatever reason the Hunters are going after the Bountys, they have made a huge mistake.

They over estimated their ability to handle someone who takes attacking his family personally, and knows more dangerous people than the Hunters want to meet.

The Hunters started something Jack is going to finish with a lot of dead bodies in his wake. Whoever started all this will wish they'd left Jack alone.

Others have feelings too.