Transbike

Printer-friendly version

"Come one, come all and take a ride upon the marvelous Transbike!
Come and pedal your way to an entirely new you!!" Said a dapper man in a black tuxedo.

Hobbling up to him, supported by a young man was an old man leaning upon an oaken cane. As they neared the dapper man, he smiled and pulled out a most comfortable chair for the elderly gentleman, " And how may I serve you two gentlemen today?"

"Tell me whipper snapper this. Do you expect me to believe such an outrageous claim?" Said the elderly man as he sat in the most comfortable chair.

"No outrageous claim kind sir, but the truth, When the controls are set, simply pedal and you become what you set."

"Humph!! I am an old man, wouldn't do me much good."

"Oh Edgar, please listen to the man, he could be the answer to our prayers."

"Very well Paul, I will listen to the man."

"Thank you Edgar and Paul. To answer your concern Edgar, Transbike can restore your youth as well as it has mine." Then he passed an album showing him before, during his ride and after. He was an elderly man with white hair, now he was a brown haired young man.

"Well, if it can do it for you, then it can do it for me. How much will it cost us?"

"Simply tell me why you want to ride Transbike."

"Very well. I was born the youngest of my siblings of three girls and myself. In order to save money, my parents dressed me in my sisters old dresses and skirts."

" I grew quite attached to being dressed like my sisters and when I started school, I wore shorts mostly so I could pretend to be a girl."

"When puberty hit, I shot up and could no longer pretend because my voice grew too deep. But about that time, I met my wife Ruth and we fell in love."

"She accepted my wish to dress as a girl and let me dress as my girl self Becca when we were in her Dad's old tool shed. He never caught me dressing and thought that Becca was Ruth's school friend."

"Ruth and I married and I gave her a good home and sons and daughters to love. But now my children and grandchildren are moved away and I just came from burying my Ruth."

"Paul here is a young man that Ruth and I let live with me and I love him as a son, but if I were a young lady, we would marry."

"Then get on Transbike and pedal yourself into a brand new you Becca."

Gently leading Edgar to the bike, Paul helped him to sit upon the seat. Then when Edgar started to pedal, he began to change. His hair grew long and luscious, turning a rich red while his body became that of a maiden.

His clothing changed into a pretty yellow sun dress with matching sandals, tan pantyhose and matching purse. Her face was perfectly done in simple makeup.

Then Becca stopped pedaling and got off the bike without assistance and ran up to hug the dapper man. "Oh thank you kind sir, I now look like my Ruth."

"You both are quite welcome," he said as he gently kissed her cheek.

As the happy couple left, the dapper man got on the bike and said, " Now to go to my next client. Glad I am that Transbike Transports as well as transforms." Then, pedaling away, he and his shop vanished, leaving an empty space behind.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Stanman63, This is such a

Stanman63, This is such a cute story and what deal it would be, if only possible. So many people would be estatic with joy.
J-Lynn

Very Cute Story

NoraAdrienne's picture

When is he bringing the Transbike to Brooklyn? I want to ride that bike

Transbike

You have a great imagination. This should be entered into the short story contest.

Love,
Billie Sue

Billie Sue

Interesting

Only a few comments I have, one we really don't use the word maiden much anymore, however I understood what you meant. I'd really have liked to see more story on Becca and Paul and how they came to meet before the bike, however still sometimes an explanation is not needed. Anyway, this is a really interesting story, I can't wait to see what other ideas you come up with ^^

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Where Can I Get One?

joannebarbarella's picture

A transbike I mean. Nice one, Stan,
Hugs,
Joanne

Easy...

If only it were as easy as pedaling a bike. This story reminds me of how I once thought that becoming a girl was just as easy (Physically) as it is when I became an adolecent boy (physically). I know now that, it takes more than just a little snip, but a life time of hormones, etc. If only it were as easy as riding a bike. This reminds me of the man that sold Jeremy Thatcher the dragon egg [(Jeremy Thatcher; Dragon Hatcher)I don't know why it reminds me of this man, it just does{This book has nothing to do with TG}] and the way that his shop dissapeared.

I guess what your portraying here is how one (Edger) has this single moment in his life that would alter his reality and grant his dream, apparently consequence free. What did the dapper man charge? Did the bike eat Edgars soul? If it did, then it must have been replaced by Ruths while Edgars mind stayed with the body. I'm not trying to be funny. What is the cost of a ride on the Transbike? Is it different for everyone? Does the cost become apparent with time (Like doubled ageing time for instance)? Or is it perhaps free for all? Why would the dapper man only ask for the reason for why you want to ride?

This leaves me asking many questions, and this work seriously is a chore to think about. I would have to say, that this light-hearted yarn is apart of something hidden that I don't see. ~I wish it was so easy.~

Of course, I could just be looking to far into this. Is the Light-heartedness supposed to mislead me(the reader) into a final realization? Or is it supposed to leave me with a feeling of contentment? If I wasn't thinking to critically of this work, then It does very well in doing both of these depending on how you think.

magic tale. when does he

magic tale. when does he visit glasgow in scotland?

can i get one with training wheels?

Huggles Stanman63

What a wonderful warm and well written tale. It goes to show you that a lot of magic can come in a very small amount of words, if you have the right words, and these are purrrrfect!

It opened a door for me to hope and light and a chance for life, all at the turn of a spoke.

Thank you so much for a warm hug on a cold midwestern February night.

Soooo....hook up some training wheels on that beautiful bike for me and take me home.

Hugs and love Maggie

so why did I have to go through SRS?

if I could have just rode a bike and be the girl I was meant to be.

Let me know when Transbike comes anywhere near me I would love a ride.

Thanks for the story- hugs

Holly

Friendship is like glass,
once broken it can be mented,
but there will always be a crack.