Transbike-New York

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-New York

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a, intersexed youngster unsure of his/her identity visits the TransBike, TransBike answers.

[-][+][-]
"Greetings my good man, how may I help you this fine and wonderful day?"

"I don't know if you can help me because I do not know exactly who or what I am."

"Come and sit with me and tell me your tale of woe."

"Thank you for listening to me. Perhaps you can help me some how. I was born inter-sexed. Do you know what that means?

"Yes I do. It means that you were born with both male and female attributes. But you look like a male to me."

"That is because I have disguised myself. Under this coat and jersey is a set of "A" cup breasts."

"And you were raised as a boy until puberty gave you your breasts."

"Yes, until then, I thought that I was a guy, NOW I don't know because I have feelings for both boys and girls."

"Unfortunately, unless you can decide upon your true self, the bike can not help you."

"Can it help me to heal? I am unfortunately HIV+."

"Yes it can, ride the bike to good health."

Getting upon the bike, the young customer pedaled away and then glowed as the healing took place.

"Sir, it healed me and now I am all male."

"The bike saw through your pain and healed you my friend. If ever you wish to be a woman, come and ride again."
[-][+][-]
Then with a smile upon his face, the young man went and sought out his fortune,thanks to the TransBike.
[-][+][-]
THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

Finis

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wot no comments?

Having read the name-dropping Christmas edition a few minutes ago, I thought I'd read the rest of the Transbike stories. I know this is one of the shortest of the bunch, and involves transition from intersexed to complete male, but it's completely consistent with the bike's abilities.

One location I doubt the Dapper Gentleman would visit is a certain boarding school up in New Hampshire (not too far away from Boston or Berlin) - he could have his work cut out there... especially as one student in particular would want to be first in the queue :)

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!