TransBike-Canada

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Canada

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:What do you do when your aged body is broken because of a theft by a con artist? You take a ride upon the TransBike of course.

***

Come one, come all and take a ride upon the TransBike and Pedal your troubles away

Upon seeing the sign in the shop window, an elderly man in a wheelchair approached the Dapper Gentleman.

"Greetings my good man, how may I help you this fine day?"

"Mister, does that bike actually work as you claim?"

"I give you my word kind sir."

"What do you charge for your service and what exactly is it?"

"Kind sir, my TransBike will give you the body that you seek."

"But how is that?"

"Magic kind sir and your Faith that it can happen."

"Sir, I have led a hard life and recently, a scoundrel broke both of my legs and stole my wallet. All that I want is my legs healed."

"My good man, you can even gain a healthy body if you wish."

"I have no Faith for even my legs, so why should I ride?"

"Please ride and find out."

"Very well, but you will need to help me get onto your contraption."

"My pleasure my good man."

Then the Dapper Gentleman gently helped the Senior citizen upon the TransBike.

"Oh my, I feel better already!"

"TransBike like you sir."

"Well, if TransBike will, let it renew me."

Then the TransBike started to pedal itself.

"Sir, the Bike is pedaling itself!"

"Relax kind sir, you gave it permission. Are you scared?"

"No, I am not scared, in fact, I feel free, as free as a bird."

Then the TransBike went faster and the Senior Citizen was changed. When the TransBike stopped, the changes were truly amazing. For instead of a wrinkled old man, there was now a buff and sexy Senior Citizen that was hale and hearty with no broken bones.

"I am whole and cured!!"

"Glad to be of service my good man."

"How much do I owe you?"

"Well, if you insist upon payment.."

"I most certainly do!!"

"Then let me close up shop and you can treat me to dinner."

"Come then Dapper Gentleman and I will treat you to the best dinner that money can buy."

Then the Dapper Gentleman locked up the store and turned to his guest as he mounted the TransBike.

"Well my friend, get up on the TransBike and we will go."

***

Then they pedaled and vanished as the TransBike took them to Dinner.
***

THE TRANSBIKE IS READY FOR YOU


To Be Continued...

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah-Hah

I see what the Dapper Gentleman did there. Sneaky cad.

Now why do you assume ...

... that the elderly gentleman is the one going to change?

He was going to pay for a very nice meal.
"Then let me close up shop and you can treat me to dinner."
That isn't something a dapper gentleman would likely let a lady pay for.
Ergo, the dapper gentleman isn't a gentleman, and lets the lady pay, or the buff, hale, hearty, and sexy senior citizen stays a guy. Nothing we have read yet says the hawker, our dapper gentleman, can't be the one to change.
Another consideration is that if the dapper gentleman changes, he can (probably) always change back.

Both stay male

Just because the two are having a meal together, it doesn't necessarily mean that either have become female, or their orientation has changed. Platonic friends and colleagues often have meals out together, so why not have a meal as a form of barter?

Just because the TransBike so far has been involved in gender switching, it doesn't necessarily mean it can't leave a rider's gender alone. Tran Trans probably stands for "Transform", not "Transgender" - we've already see it do age regression, body swapping and physical healing, so there's nothing inconsistent with how it's behaved for our elderly gentleman.
Hmmm...I wonder if it can do mental healing as well?
 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!