TransBike Three Wishes- Just Deserts

Printer-friendly version
TransBike Three Wishes- Just Deserts

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:Dedicated to the memory of Melissa Prairie_Girl64 who passed away recently. Thank you Melissa for sharing your story. She is the author of Tragedy Of The Spirit. She will be missed.

[-][+][-]
This is a sequel to TransBike- Ontario. In this, we see a bit of the Dapper Gentleman's history and the origin of the TransBike.

What would happen if the Dapper Gentleman needed to confide with another about his feelings of justice? He sees the Genie that gave him the TransBike,
[-][+][-]
"Dear Lady, I do wish that I could do more for you." [sigh]

There was a POP and a Gene appeared before the Dapper Gentleman,

"Perhaps you forgot about me my friend."

"No, my friend, I have not forgotten about you, but I have used my three wishes already. [sigh]

"That is true, but you have used your wishes to help others in need and I have seen in your heart that you still feel the pain that the Dear Lady felt."

"My friend, if I could, I would see to it that those that have hurt her are punished,"

"Then, be of good cheer and know that currently, only the one that hurt her last is not punished, her family has received their reward."

"Then what will happen to her assailant?"

"He shall know the pain that she has felt all too soon."

"But he has no need to ride TransBike."

"True, but he will succumb to his ego when he has his Wishes."

Then the Genie showed a vision to the Dapper Gentleman of a man picking up a Magical Lamp and rubbing it. Then the genie appeared before him.

"What are your Three wishes my Master?"

"There is a woman that i want to pay for what i went through because of her."

"I can not hurt another nor go against Free Will."

"Then I want a body that a woman would want."

"That is one Wish, what is Wish 2?"

"I wish for perfect health so that I will never be sick."

"Very well, and Wish 3?"

A wardrobe of the finest clothing and a place to stay and a job."

"Your wishes are granted."

Then he was transformed into a petite redhead with green eyes and her clothing turned into a black minidress and panty with matching hose and heels.

"HEY!! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WISHED FOR!!"

"But it is, do not blame me if you were not specific."

"But i do not want to be a woman, Change me back!!"

"That I can not do. You have your wishes, but I can do one thing for you."

"What is that?"

"You were selected to get the Wishes because of the very woman that you hurt, If you were truly repentant of your deed, your Wishes would have done as you wished them too."

"What do I do know?"

"Live your new Life."

Then the Genie vanished in a puff f smoke.
[-][+][-]
"I am glad to see that the Dear Lady did get Justice, but it was such a waste. Why must people hurt others my friend?"

"Not even a Genie knows that answer, all we can do is serve the One as you do." [sigh]

"Then let us dine and forget our burdens for a while."

"As you wish."

Then they popped away and dine in splendor.
[-][+][-]
Then the loving couple left to share the news of their miracle from Transbike.
THE TRANSBIKE WELCOMES YOU TO RIDE

Finis

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Desert Is

The fact that he must now live as a woman now in the world's oldest profession. Perhaps I should say Poetic Justice.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine