Beyond the Tales Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version


Beyond the Tales

Book 2

Chapter 8

Josie in wonderland


jzgtj9.jpg

I kept Josie from fainting and sat her down in the unused study. I told her "Don't try to think about it just study for a bit. I will call you for dinner." She pulled out the spell book and started to study. She relaxed as she did. I smiled and went to see what the others were doing. They were being themselves so the place was a mad house. Sasha had the foresight to call in Tasha to help.

Zoe showed up saying "You pouched my maid again so I have made other arrangements. You can keep her I will send her things over. It was nice of you to thought of me in the first place but lately she seem to spend a lot of time over here. I knew it was a bad Idea to split up twins and from the look of this crowd you got here you can use the help. See you later." With that she left. She is so abrupt at times. I smiled at least she says what she means. I started counting heads. 8 bedrooms needed. that leaves 2 in case someone else shows up.

Ben came up behind me and started to rub my shoulders. He said "I hear you brought home another one?"

I sighed "Just for the weekend till they find room for her in the Dorm. I am not going to keep her if that is what your thinking. The headmaster asked me to look out for her this weekend then she goes back!"

Ben said "Yes Dear, I know." I could feel the smile in his voice. This was going to be a long weekend. I rested in Bens arm for an few moments then pushed away I turned and kissed him. Then headed to the kitchen.

Sasha was working at the stove and Tasha was cutting vegetables while they chatted. I said "Hi Tasha I just talked to Zoe. She is going to send your things over you are going to work here now. I am sure Sasha could use the help. Are you a herbalist like she is?"

Tasha said "No, I am a low grade healer studying to be a midwife." I walked over and held my hand over her chest. Her levels were higher than her sisters but still low.

I said "Hmm maybe if you stretched your magical muscles, Do low level spells over and over till they are easy then go to one slightly harder to bring you up from a low to med. level. It would be hard work but it is possible. Do you want me to talk to Trixie about you becoming a helper for awhile to learn?"

She looked hopeful "You will do that? I don't know how to thank you Miss."

I said "Well I can't help Sasha and not help you too. I am helping Sasha to become a potion maker and I said I will help her set up a shop when she has learned enough to make it on her own. Here is the plan. I am going to get 2 new maids tomorrow. Sasha will work teaching them the ways of this house on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Tasha you will oversee them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You will both work Sunday. On the days you are not overseeing the new maids you will be studying or helping others as I can find people to help you. When you are ready I will set you up and The new maids will oversee a new pair. How does that sound?"

Sasha said "It sounds like you have done this before? But it sounds good to me Miss."

Tasha said "It sounds good to me Miss. I just don't know how to thank you?"

I said "No thanks are necessary. This is what I do I help people It makes me feel good. How long till dinner?"

Sasha said "Quarter hour Miss" I smiled and walked out of the kitchen to the study that Josie is using. I walked in and she was looking over Skya that was sitting on the perch looking at her. I smiled Josie was taking notes on Skya.

I smiled "How is the studying coming." she turned to me.

She said "These Dragons are far more intelligent than almost every other Dragon I have ever studied. You say there are only 14 of them? I could make my life's work just studying these Dragons."

I chuckled "You probly will want to talk to Cryss then. After all she is the First Crystal Dragon. I'll call her." I looked at Skya and she flew out. "You see a year ago Cryss looked like Skya but due to wanting to be with me more she used a potion to give her a human form. She is the bridge between worlds. She is both Crystal Dragon and Human child. She is the only one of the original 7 to stay human. They all tried it but only she stayed. She is one of a kind and has the potential to be the strongest mage in the worlds. I am very proud of my Daughter. Of all my kids. That what all the Crystal Dragons are. They are my Daughters and Granddaughters no matter the form. Of course Cryss is Special in so many ways. I do love them all. They were all made to be familiars to mages. Only Cryss did not take that track by her own choice. Each will be given the chance to become human or remain Dragons. I will make sure it only their choice that matters for that." The door opened and Cryss came in. I smiled and held out my arms and she ran into them. We hugged then I said "We were just talking about you. Josie wants to study the Crystal Dragons so I thought she should talk to their Princess. You have a little time before dinner but you could start talking. I'll leave you to talk, I'll call you for dinner." I left the room after that.

I got back to the living room and slipped into Ben's arms and watched Mother, Grandmother and Angel ganged up on Sam asking questions. They were talking about his love life. He looked about ready to panic. When they brought up that his little sister was married before him. He just sat there with this blank look on his face. Yep he checked out for awhile. That was one battle he just could not win. His mind shut down to protect itself. After several attempts to get through to him they gave up and Grandmother and Mother turned on Angel with their questions. This should pass a few moments. Angel said she was a Lesbian and had her eye on a mage to go out with. That did not set well with Grandmother or Mother. They were worried about Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren an heir to the crown. Since Sam had no prospects and Angel was a lesbian. the honor fell to Cryss as my eldest child. Of course I reminded them that Angel was Pregnant so there worries were unfounded. They looked at each other and laughed. They were just having fun pushing buttons. Just then Dinner was called. I walked back to the study and said "You two can continue this tomorrow. it is time for dinner.

We had a good dinner then We settled down for an evening at home. Grandmother asked "Who is going to teach potions today you or me?" When I shrugged she said "If you don't mind I will. You haven't been spending that much time with Ben lately." I smiled and nodded. I went to find Ben for some extended cuddle time.

Ben was deep in conversation with Sam so I went to check on Josie. She was in a corner watching the room. I was sure she thought we were all crazy. Maybe we are a bit. Angel came up an started to talk to her. I listened as I scanned the room for trouble. Angel said
"How you doing kid? Getting anywhere with your studies?"

Josie said "I think this place is crazy but the one I most can't get a read on is Ember? She baffles me."

Angel laughed "Trying to figure out Ember is hard. She does not act like the most powerful person in Sanctuary but she is. I may be Queen but only because Ember did not want to be. She placed the crown on my head and said go to it. I am so proud of my little sister. At heart there is one word that describes her, Mom. She mothers everyone. Gives them what they need to grow. That is why when she asked they gladly went to war for her and won the war too. A war she led. Don't ever get her mad at you. She isn't Grand
Mage for nothing. Well sister you going to listen to me all night or are you going to add something?"

I smiled "Your doing fine. Josie let me know when you get tired and I'll show you to your room. Tomorrow I wont be around I need to go to the hiring hall in Whitewater and a few other short stops. I will be gone most of the day. You should get some studying done tomorrow you have a lot to catch up on. On Sunday I'll help you make what you need. This class is fast paced so you need to get caught up fast if you want to pass." I nodded then walked over to Grandmother and said "I will be out tomorrow can you check up on Josie every now and then?" She nodded. "Any requests from Whitewater?"

She said "There is a little tea shop near the mirrors if you would stop and get some samples of what they sell that would be nice. I am told they are quite good. Other than that a wife for Sam would be nice."

I chuckled "He will have to shop for his own. I have to get enough to get already. How did the potion making go this evening?"

Grandmother shrugged "They are good it is just learning the potions." She handed me a vial "Try it."

I asked "What is it, what will it do? Considering the last one I hope there is a counter."

She smiled "It is a mate call, one drink and your perfect mate will be drawn to you."

I smiled "I already have my perfect mate so give this to Sam. Speaking of mate I am going to grab Ben for some Cuddle time." I handed the vial back to Grandmother and went off to find Ben. I soon found him and he and I went to the porch for Cuddle time. Just as we were settling in for a good cuddle Jessel showed up. I smiled at her "When you going to do the show for the school? The Headmaster is asking about it."

Jessel smiled "As soon as you can make me a Dance Dress as good as the one you made for Lentha. That was some Dress. I need a good dress to step up my look."

I leaned back into Bens arms and said "Be here Monday after school and we will see about your dress. I'll tell the Headmaster that you will do the show on Friday. How does that sound?"

She grinned "Sounds like a deal to me. I got to get back things to do if we are going to put on a show."

I smiled broadly "Just for your information there will be a lot of Royalty there so keep on your toes." She nodded and headed off. After that Ben and I cuddled and talked about the upcoming trip. He insisted that he and Sam escort me. I was hoping he would say something like that. So I gave in and said I would not argue the point. Then we got down to some more cuddling.

An hour later Josie said she needed to go to bed. I got up stretched and told Ben I was heading up too. So I led Josie to her room and said goodnight. I went to my room and started my nightly routine. It had been a long day and I was tired. I was wondering how long it would be before Ben came up? Then he was there and we were cuddling down to sleep. Another day over with.

I was up early and ready to start the day. Ben slept in while I got ready. Lucky stiff! Oh well I got him up by using a ice spell on his feet. That got him moving grumbling but moving. We grabbed Sam (That icy feet spell was getting a work out today.) and headed for breakfast. The boys were not happy with me but I was just smiling the day away. Some jokes other people just don't get.

After we ate Ben and Sam armed themselves and we were off. We got to the Mirror room and headed to Whitewater. Once we got there I found Grandmothers Tea shop and got a bunch of different types for the house. Then we headed to the hiring hall. The woman working there remembered me. She said "Back for more Maids? She will help you right over there." I walked over and it was the same woman who had helped me the last time. She remembered me as well.

She said "Welcome back, and how may I help you today?"

I smiled "Two Maids." She handed me the list and hire sheets. I looked them over, mostly older this time. Ah here we go Two 19 year old girls. I pointed out the ones I wanted. She went to get them. This was going smoothly so far. The hard part would come when I go to the Mage Hall for Mage Clerks.

I was waiting when a very angry looking man pulled a girl in by her hair and said "I am returning this fake and want a real maid." The woman tried to calm him down but he drew a blade and was going to kill the girl. Ben stepped in front of the man. Ben was bigger than the man was angry. The man through his hands up and left. Sam helped the girl up.

The woman was back with the two maids. She said "I was afraid that would happen. Poor kid this is the third time, she wont be on the lists after this one."

I asked "What is the problem? She seems healthy enough."

The woman "She was a man till she crossed a mage and now is stuck like this. Because of her looks men try to take advantage of her. She wont have none of it so they get mad."

I said "I will take her as well. She wont find that a problem in my house." The woman smiled and went over to make the offer. Ben looked at me smiling. When the woman got back I did the paperwork and paid the fee. I led the maids outside and handed each a gold coin. Then we were off to the Mage Hall. I left the maids outside with Sam and took Ben inside with me. The talks took a hour but I walked away with 4 Mage Clerks. We headed to the main market and got my maids the proper outfits. I went by the food stalls and got us all something to eat. I caught sight of a magic shop and decided to check it out. It was mostly low level stuff. A few books caught my eye though. I bought them then we headed for the Mirrors.

The Attack came out of nowhere Ben and Sam acted fast and I put up a shield over the rest of us. I used lightning to zap 5 attackers. Soon they were running. Well that will get the blood flowing. I checked over everyone and did some minor healing on Ben and Sam. Then we moved on. We made it to the Mirrors easy after that. We ported back to Sanctuary. Then headed for the house. I dropped the maids in the care of the twins. I took the mage clerks to our Mage Hall and turned them over to Vickie and headed home. This took most of the day. So I was not in the mood for running into the headmaster. But there he was on my porch about to knock. I said "looking for me? I'm not in leave a message at the beep. The beep." That got a smile out of him.

He said "I really hate to say this but could you keep Josie here a little longer? We are just not finding room for her with all the new students from the outlands 80% has been female so we are really short on space. We are planning to build a new dorm but it will take awhile to get it done. I will see what we can do. Right now could you just hold on to her for say two weeks and that should do it."

He had apparently not seen that Ben was in the deep couch waiting for me. He jumped when Ben spoke "Of course we will you know you can always count on Ember to do the right thing. We have space for 5 more if that would relieve your space problem. I was thinking of her class staying here." I was stunned I never thought Ben would suggest such a thing. That would truly be a house full.

The Headmaster said "That would be great I will go get the girls now." He turned and almost ran towards the school. I sighed and walked around the house and added five more bedrooms and bathrooms. The back of the house was almost to the wall so I put up fence from the back of the house to the wall on both sides. Ben had followed me and rubbed my shoulders when I was done. I decided to talk to Ben about this later right now I had a lot to do. I turned and made the extra rooms into studies. I also made more maids Quarters and expanded the laundry room, dinning room, kitchen and pantry. I was getting quite tired we went back up front to wait for the girls.

I asked Ben "Why did you do that? That is a lot of teenagers to have around."

Ben said "You know you will love it and Alexis will get to know some girls. That and the Headmaster can not ask you for any more favors for quite awhile. Of course you can remind him of this when you want something." We laughed at that. Soon the girls were there carrying all their stuff. I had Tasha show them to their rooms. I stepped in front of the Headmaster before he could leave.

I smiled "I talked to Jessel and she can put on a show this Friday and all it will cost you is 3 gold for a new Dance Dress for Jessel. I assure you that it is quite worth it. I have seen her dance you are getting off cheep. He sighed and dug into his pouch and gave me the gold. "Thank you, I'll take care of everything." He left after that. I laughed to myself.

I went back into the mad house. With Mother and Angel still there I counted heads and got 14 people to feed tonight. Good thing the place is now a 15 bedroom 16 bathroom house and 10 studies for the students and family. This house was turning into quite the big place. I am as far back as I can go with the house so next will be wings on the house. Dang it what is happening to my dream house.

I guess go with the flow. I got the girls together in the new classroom I added. I introduced Josie and they took to her ok. It was a little weird but we got through it. I was talking about the house rules when there came a knock at the door. It was the headmaster. He looked a bit sheepish and said "There has been a accident in the room next to your classroom. Your class room is not going to be useable for quite awhile. 4 classrooms are not useable now. I don't know where I'm going to put your class till it is fixed."

I sighed "I will save you the trouble, I will use this room from now on. I will send the bill to the school for feeding and housing these girls. we will talk about fall classes towards the end of summer. Now scoot." He left slinking out. When the door closed I smiled. This is better than I hoped. I went back to going over the house rules.

Dinner was called and we all sat down for a good meal. After I stepped into the kitchen to have a chat with Tasha. When I found her I asked "Have you ever thought of taking a position as a part time wet nurse. I will be giving birth in the fall and I will need a helper and wet nurse after that. There is two ways to make this happen I know of a potion to make a woman lactate or I could use a breast pump and bottle feed after I go back to work part time. What do you think?"

She thought for a few moments then said "I think It would be a great start in the job. An helper at first then an wet nurse then later on an midwife. I would like the job."

I smiled "Good I will talk to Janis and Trixie about your training on Monday." That was one more thing off my list. A plan was forming. I now knew how I would get through my Pregnancy. I let the girls check out their studies. I flipped open my link compact and hoped it was not too late on a weekend.

Vickie answered right away "Yes".

I said "Working late? Well I got a plan to get us through my giving birth in the fall. It all starts with one of the new mage clerk acting as a currier on Mondays. She would bring the paper work here to my house and pick it up at the end of the day. For this work I would teach the clerk the wing spell so she can fly back and forth. What do you think?"

Vickie said "I always work late. I think your plan will work with a little tweak. I will be the currier. That way we can do a short face to face when I bring the paperwork. That way you don't get behind on what is going on. Besides I don't trust the new girls yet."

I smiled "All right we will start on Monday be here at 11:30 am. We will have lunch then I will teach you the spell and you can have your face to face."

She said "I'll be there, Boss." She broke the link. Another piece in place. I decided to open the potions class to any in the house who wanted to take it. My girls decided to try it this time. so I had to expand the potions room. Angel asked for a potion that helped morning sickness that she got real bad. I knew of one so taught that one this time. It went well. Alexis, Cryss and Sasha even helped the others. It was a fun night. Angel bought the potions for a silver each. So all the girls made some coin for a change. Sasha said she would need to go get more herbs on Sunday if the class was going to be this big. I gave her a gold and told her to stock up.

After that the girls got along great. I smiled and went out on the porch with Ben for cuddle time. Everything was going as planned. My world is going to be a small circle for awhile. It is all about baby. I was surprised when Trixie walked up and was going to knock. I said "Can I help you with something Trixie?" She looked around and spotted me and Ben on the couch.

She said "Hello your highness is the Queen here by any chance?"

I smiled "Yes she is in there playing with the kids. Did she miss an appointment or are you here about her morning sickness? She does say it is really bad." I snuggled down in Bens arms while I was talking.

She said "She called and this was the first I could get away seems a lot of babies on the way. I went to the Crystal Hall, That is some place. They said she was here."

I said "Thank you I think Crystal Hall is one of my better creations. Just knock the maid will take you to her. After you are done with her I would like to talk to you for a little bit. I'll be here when your ready."

She smiled "Now you got me curious. I will see you in a little bit."

When she went in Ben said "What are you up to my little manipulator?"

I snuggled down "Helping what else. Lets just enjoy this time it is not going to last long."

Ben said "That did not sound good what do you mean?"

I smiled "Soon it will be all about baby. Our cuddle time will be here and there as we can. Already baby has changed my life a lot. I have figured a way to stay home and still do my jobs. I have cut back my Grand Mage time to once a week and moved my office here. I've put a class room here and got the Headmaster to let me teach from here. I am only teaching half days and only theory. I am all set for baby I found a helper wet nurse to help after the baby is born. It is all for baby. I will make the nursery off our room in the next few days. There is a few other changes to the house I want to make but like I said it is all about baby. This is a good thing it is our first baby. I love our first child but Cryss started at 8 years old we missed so much with her but we wont with this one."

The door opened and Cryss came out with two drinks. She smiled an held out the glasses We took the glasses from her and thanked her. I set mine down and pulled Cryss into the cuddle. This was nice. I smiled as his hair turned into a very Blonde long braid. Ben played like he did not know what to do. Of course he knew what happened he was acting up for Cryss and me. We laughed at his acting. It was quite a good look for him. I finally said "Alright we have had our fun now give me the counter." I held out my hand.

Cryss said "I can't Mommy you locked up the counters. You left the joke potions out but locked up the counters." Ben glared at me.

I said "Oops I must be getting forgetful." I got up stretched and went into the house. when I got back I found Trixie mad as a wet hen. Her hair was multicolored five inch spikes. She was not laughing. Good thing I brought both counters. I handed her one telling her that it would change her hair back. She downed the counter and her hair went back to normal. I handed Ben the counter and he downed it. But nothing happened. I checked the bottle but it was the right counter. I said "A mistake must have been made on this counter. Oh well I will make up some counter in the morning." Ben glared at me then stomped into the house. Cryss went in to go to bed. "Why don't we sit down."

She said "Is your husband alright? He seem madder than I was."

I chuckled "I will calm him down a little later. Now what I wanted to talk to you about. My maid Tasha wants to be a midwife. She has some magic and healing ability. I was wondering if you would take her on part time to teach her the job. She is open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. She will be shifting to helper/wet nurse in the fall but she still wants to be a midwife."

She said "I will take her on Saturdays starting next week. I will teach her what I can. The more midwives we have the better. Let her know to be at Janis's place at 10 am. I have to go now. Tell Cryss I am not mad at her any more it was pretty funny." She got up and curtsied and left. Another piece of the plan done. I went in to see how mad Ben was. I caught Tasha in the kitchen. I told her about my talk with Trixie. She was very happy. I shooed all the kids to bed and headed up myself. Ben was in our room in front of my mirror looking at his new hairstyle. It was longer now that he unbraided it. I came over and hugged him.

I said "It is for only one night. I will fix an new counter tomorrow. I am just too tired tonight." I kissed his cheek. then went to start getting ready for bed.

He said "If it was not Blonde I would think of keeping it." I walked back over to him.

I smiled "What color would you like? I think a flame red or darkest black would look good on you." I went over to my bag and pulled out my useful spells book. "Look in the mirror lets try this." I cast a hair color spell and turned his hair from blonde to a mix of flame red and smoky black. I think it looked real good. He looked at it for a bit then got up and kissed me. I guess he liked it. Soon after we went to bed and fell to sleep in each others arms.

The morning came way too soon but I had a lot to do today. I cleaned up and got dressed. Ben smiled at himself looking in the mirror. I looked at him and said "So does that smile mean I don't have to make the counter this morning?"

He said "Not this morning let me try it out for a while." He gave me a morning kiss then we went down to breakfast. Well one less thing I had to do. I gathered the girls after we ate so they could watch something great. I took them outside and to the left side of the house. As I thought there was plenty of room. I turned to the class, Alexis and Cryss.

I said "This is the site where the new practice rooms are going to be. You have heard me talk about making buildings with the crystal weave now you are going to see it. So watch." I turned back and lifted my staff. I slowly pulled crystal from the ground and weaved it. I formed floor, the inner walls and the doors. Then I formed the outer walls and the roof. I was sweating just a bit from going so slow. Then part one was done. The building was up now I had to use reinforcement spells to make it strong enough. I turned back "Now is when you get into the act. I will teach you all a spell to reinforce the wall roof and floors There are ten rooms and nine of us. So each person will reinforce their own room." So I set about teaching them the reinforcement enchantment. Then we went to work. Two hours later we had an brand new practice hall. It was circler with 9 small rooms around 1 big one. I liked it very much. Grandmother came out to see what was going on. She really liked her new work area. No more long trips to the Hall of Magic. I said "I would like suggestions for a name for our Practice hall. We will have a Naming ceremony on Wednesday. The rest of the day is yours." They went looking in the rooms and chatting. I looked at Grandmother "What do you really think?"

She said "I see what your doing your keeping everything within reach. Just in case. Your worried you think something might be wrong with the baby. So you are making sure your close even when your working. Your plan is sound as far as I can see. Lets just hope we don't need it. What is the next step?"

I said "Rest, the rest is in place I can't think of a way to keep it any tighter. I need to study and pass the GED test then I am set for awhile. Tomorrow it will be official that I moved my office from the Mage Hall to here. My class room is moved here. Even the girls are moved here. With this practice hall I don't have to move a hundred yards from my house for anything. Bloody hell what does that man want now?!" The Headmaster was heading this way.

He came to a stop out of breath. When he got his breath back he said "You got to do something about the beginners class they are out of control. Nobodies safe with them around!"

I said "Where is Darla she is in charge of the beginners class? She should be able to take care of any problems!"

He said "It is her day off she is not in Sanctuary. The person set to look after those kids is tied up in the class room and the kids are going wild."

I said "Show me where. There must be a reason for this to happen now. I'm missing out on study time. That does not make me very happy." We raced across to the school and finally got to the class room. The room was in shambles and there was a person tied up in the middle of the room. I looked around the students were sprawled all over. They were all out cold. This was bad. I checked all there magic's were dangerously low. I spread what magic I had around to get them out of the danger zone. Grandmother arrived and helped. The woman tied up was out cold from a blow to the head. I looked around and the only thing not turned over was the table in the back with snacks and drinks on it. I tested the snacks and they were fine but when I held my hand above the punch I felt strong magic. I looked at the Headmaster "I told you there had to be a reason somebody spiked the punch with a strong potion. I have encountered this potion before it is called the freak out. It is a magical drug. This is very bad."

To be continued

As always all life giving comments are welcome and loved!

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

mmm

Sammi's picture

I wonder if the joke potions and the punch are connected, while the joke potions worked the counters didn't, while a practical joke is funny when it becomes permanent it is then malicious like the ' Freak Out ' added to the punch.

I'm also left wondering about the mage that seems to enjoy transformation spells, we heard about in passing when Ember was obtaining maids.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

OK...

I'd wondered why she was moving everyone into her house until you explained it; there seemed to be easier solutions. I'm a little concerned: house mother at a school dorm -- which is what her home seems to be on the verge of becoming -- isn't the most time-consuming of jobs, but it's one more trifling responsibility that she really doesn't need, strong maternal instinct or not.

As far as Angel's sexual orientation is concerned, she's pregnant like Ember, but sex with a man wasn't involved, so we really don't have an answer there yet.

Eric

pregnancy

Ember got pregnant in her dream -ä and the reason for Angels pregnancy is she close/ strong connection between the sisters.


Great chapter!

A little uneventful but, that's just what it seems like, you've amped up the eventfulness so much that a chapter where you have less than a million cool things happening seems a little sleepy. Awesome job!

nomad

serious happenings

Alecia Snowfall's picture

I'd venture a guess that it was one of the rejected princesses that caused the problem in the beginner class. good chapter Gypsy. Nice to see some humor going on in Ember's house, though.

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

did they miss some one when

did they miss some one when they rounded up the people that caused the last problems with the bad spells or has someone new infiltrated sanctuary

Thanks for the comment. Ember

GypsyWoman's picture

Thanks for the comment. Ember found that someone was behind the kidnapping that was not there. That person is sending in shifters to do something in Sanctuary. What Ember has not figured out yet. Now they are looking for shifters and trying to find who is behind them. Have fun and read.

Kat H

Hmmm, wondering who would

Hmmm, wondering who would spike the punch with a freak out potion? My money is down on a certain self-centered, uber fawned over, over the top princess and her father, who were both "bitch-slapped" verbally by Ember in front of her class. :)

It's scary

Seem like freak potion are scary stuff. Worst still when there is no counter potion to remedy it. Luckily Ember have the know how now to atleast overcome its damage to a certain level. I hope the culprit will be caught and put a stop to.