Patriot Games - Chapter 30 - Kidnapped

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 30 - Kidnapped

Daisy wanted to make a good impression on whoever Ivan had invited to the party on his yacht. If she looked too shabby or slutty, it could mean that the work she had done to get close to Ivan could go down the drain.

She dressed in a white off-the-shoulder chiffon chevron shift dress and pulled on her calf length lace-up suede boots that she thought were so soft and dreamy. She nervously stood for one final inspection in front of her mentor – or more properly her tormentor. Satisfied that Daisy was as desirable as a piece of ripe fruit, Linda gave her final approval.

She handed Daisy a cell phone and reminded her to make Ivan happy. Daisy took the phone, sliding it into her bra rather than put it in her purse. Linda took Daisy by the hand and led her toward the door where she issued her final ominous warning.

"Whatever else you do, find that computer. Daisy, you need to have the wherewithal to remain calm and not get hysterical in a crisis. Call if it gets too dicey, I will show up with the 7th Calvary. But it better not reach that point, we have too many months involved in this operations to blow, just because he wants a blow job from you. Get me? I have spent months teaching you all the customary feminine wiles. No more playing the shy maiden, this is nearing the endgame; we need you to be a real seductress."

"You want me to act like a tramp?"

"Heavens no, just the opposite, you are not a jezebel. As a world class philanderer, Ivan can have any bimbo he wants. You are different because you haven't thrown yourself at him. Simply make Ivan believe you are there enthusiastically. Flirt with him, get him to believe you actually find him attractive, as a potential long term companion, not just as a rich sugar daddy."

The statement was delivered with a stern undertone. Linda walked Daisy down to a waiting cab. Closed the door and waved goodbye. It was with a sort of parental pride that Linda immediately reported Daisy's departure to her contact and asked that the government put the boat under surveillance. Steve noted the need but related it was too dangerous to monitor the yacht club where it was currently moored; so as far as he was concerned Daisy was on her own.

The taxi dropped Daisy at the head of the pier at the marina. She scanned the area as she got out of the cab, looking for other guests. Not seeing anyone who appeared to be a guest, she checked her watch, but saw that she was right on time. She thought, 'Strange the entire marina looks deserted aside from the crews working on the luxury yachts.' In her best optimistic frame of mind she assumed, 'Well maybe everyone is aboard and below decks already.'

She identified several crewmen who had stopped working to gawk at her so she decided to put on her best diva performance. Daisy used his dancing training and put on a command performance that would have made Gypsy Rose Lee proud. He felt compelled to make a kick ass first impression. Despite his fear, he confidently strolled up the pier, his hips swaying from side to side, his chest pushed out, shoulders back, arms swung loosely, and weight on his heels his toes pointed straight ahead. Head held high, stomach in and derriere pulled flat. Daisy led with his boobs and swayed his hips as he moved as smoothly and gracefully as a stripper. The click of his Prada heels made a distinctive sound resounding throughout the peaceful quay. Jack could feel every eye within the yacht club watching and judging him.

Anatoli, Ivan's first mate, was on the quarterdeck watching for his boss's guest. Upon seeing the woman exit the yellow cab, he immediately sent for Ivan. Who was there before the woman reached the forward gangway. "Boss, your latest bimbo is here." Which earned him a slap upside the head.

"My friend you are wrong, this one's different; she's the perfect trifecta. She may be a blond and beautiful but she's also got brains. Not the submissive big breasted bimbo I normally prefer, but we'll get her there you wait and see."

Anatoli was momentarily confused by his boss's use of the feminine pronoun. All the crew were aware of the Ivan's predilection for young sissified boys, compared to real woman.

Ivan met Daisy at the head of the gangplank wearing only bathing trunks. Ivan smiled like a maniac. He stood resting his hands on his rotund belly. Daisy stood at the foot of the gangway, looking like a model on the cover of a romance novel sauntering up the footbridge with sexy crossover steps toes point forward displaying as much sex appeal as he could muster; he tried to control the tremor of fear that gripped his heart.

She recoiled at the image of the furry beast in front of her and, without thinking, Daisy mumbled "Yuck, icky." He managed to keep from saying his next thought though. 'How repulsive, even his feet are covered in hair.' Jack recovered quickly and batted his heavily mascaraed eyelashes at Ivan. He gave him a radiant smile and joked, "Excuse me Mr. Sasquatch; I'm here to visit Ivan."

Ivan chuckled at the small joke and said "After security has checked you out we can get to know each other a little better."

"There is nothing I would like better; but you said it was a party, where are there other quests?" Questioned an anxious Daisy.

"Relax my dear, it is just us this time, you are not ready to debut for my friends. We have some work to do first."

A couple of very serious looking men escorted Daisy into a side room where he was ordered to strip down to his underwear. His clothing and handbag were thoroughly examined. One man passed a metal detector over and around his private parts. The guard found the cell phone hidden in his bra and confiscated it. The cellphone was his safety net. Daisy felt like his umbilical cord to Linda had been cut. Now he truly was on his own.

Because he had tried to smuggle the cell phone onboard, the very angry security detail demanded a complete strip search. Jack had to peel off his breast forms. These were given a thorough examination and eventually sent through an x-ray machine and returned. The guard was obviously a professional as he showed very little surprise when Daisy pulled down his pink ruffled panties revealing little Willie and his two friends. The guard bent over to closely examine the two hormone patches attached to Daisy's thigh, hiding behind Jack's ball sack. The guard was flustered when little Willie started to respond to the guard's probing hands. As Willie stated to come to attention, the guard lost his interest in the intimate body parts and he failed to examine what was hidden up the visitors' rectum. Jack made a mental note to lose the patches next time; they only attracted attention where it wasn't wanted.

Daisy got redressed, plastered a smile on his face, pulled down on the shoulder straps to expose more cleavage, and braced himself for whatever was to come next. Ivan greeted his guest with, "Hello Daisy, welcome to my boat and your maiden voyage. I know my reputation of being a hoodlum, but nothing could be further from the truth. I’m merely an honest businessman."

Daisy looked on in stunned disbelief. Ivan took her hand and said, "I would prefer you think of me as a Magic Genie all you have to do is rub my pole and I’ll grant you a wish."

Daisy took Ivan's arm and nonchalantly let her boob brush lightly against his bare arm. And let him give her a grand tour of the boat. Ivan, a fragrant cigar clenched between his teeth, led Daisy on a dizzying tour of the opulently appointed warren of passageways. Finally arriving at his stateroom with its hand-carved mahogany door, Ivan took the slim black smoking stub from his mouth and crushed it into a pulpy mound in the ashtray sitting on a teak table outside his cabin.

He proudly escorted Daisy into his 'holy of holies.' The bedchamber was dominated by a huge oversized bunk, but Jack's attention was drawn to the PC setup on a small built-in desk in the corner of the room. Daisy asked to use the head to freshen up after her encounter with security. Once provided with privacy, Jack painfully retrieved a small device from a tampon in his rectum. Activating the memory chip he palmed the device like he was taught. He fluffed up his boobs, to get maximum exposure and exited the head. Daisy casually strolled over to the desktop computer with a big smile plastered on his face. He tried his best to play the hare-brained bimbo. He lifted the keyboard admiring all the many pretty buttons, while he attached the monitoring device to the undercarriage. Ivan had not been in the room when Daisy came out of the head, the clip-clop of his heels reverberating through the room attracted his attention. As he came back into the stateroom, he saw Daisy at his desk and yelled at Daisy to "GET AWAY!" Slowly lowering the keyboard, Daisy absentmindedly played with his hair, bit his plump lower lip and wiggled his hips just more than normal as het went and sat on the edge of the bed. Playing the dumb blonde to the hilt, he bounced up and down on it like a small child giggling all the time, not letting on how nervous Ivan's shout had made him.

Ivan grabbed his latest plaything by the hand and the two backed out of the stateroom into the adjoining room. Ivan announced that this was to be Daisy's boudoir.

Concerned, Daisy inquired, "I'm here for a diner party why would I need a room?"

"You never know when you might need to freshen up. I just wanted to give you a sanctuary where you can go. It is stocked with every conceivable feminine embellishment. Bathing suits, a change of clothes, fresh lingerie, a large assortment of outfits, even a fur coat for when there is a chill in the air. The head has a full shower and is fully stocked with every conceivable beauty product." Then he twisted into a devilish grin, "There is even a chest of 'Adult toys' conveniently located under your bunk."

Ivan gestured and said, "Have a look around while I go get us something to drink." Daisy took the opportunity to survey the room's contents.

Upon returning, Ivan offered Daisy her usual glass of Vodka and insisted she throw the whole shot down. It seemed a bit odd, but Jack did so. He immediately regretted it as the room began to sway and his vision faded to black. A smiling Ivan caught his guest and gently placed him on the bed. Ivan picked up the phone in the cabin and ordered his captain to weigh anchor and to head for Mexico at maximum speed.

@ @ @ @

While Jack was in La La land waiting his waterloo with the terrorist Ivan that was fast approaching, Steve was confronting his own dilemma.

Phyllis pulled into the mall parking lot and parked in a spot reserved for expected mothers. She ran around the car and had to help Desiree to her feet. "Come on Dear we don't want to be late do we?" Phyllis threw her husband's purse at him and latched onto his manicured hand to tow him to the mall entrance. Steve was really laboring in the suit and was perspiring freely.

Once in the doors, he leaned against the door frame to catch his breath as Phillis searched the mall map. He would have loved to sit, his feet were already killing him but an excited Phyllis returned with spring to her step. "Come on Oh mother to be, we have time for one quick stop."

"I'm not going anywhere!"

Phyllis got right up in his face at least as close as she could get with his protruding belly. She dangled the car keys in front of his face and whispered in an angry tone, "Now you listen to me, missy! You'll do what I say when I say it. Or I will get in the car and leave you here to fend for yourself. Since your purse has no money or credit cards, I have no idea how you'd get home."

Steve opened his purse and found only a hankie, a compact, a tube of red lipstick and a comb. With a heavy sigh, he conceded to his wife's demands. "Alright you win, where are we going?"

"I decided a mature woman like you really shouldn't be wearing clip on earrings, so we're going to get your ears pierced. Isn't that exciting?" Her tone of voice was sarcastically excited. She knew how her husband felt about all this, but that did not matter. School was in session to teach him what it truly meant to be a female.

"Oh goody, I'm the luckiest guy alive." Sadly for Steve, his response was equally unexcited.

"Alright smart ass, that negative comment just earned you double piercings in each ear. Want to try for a triple? You'll get your ears pierced and be enthusiastic about it or suffer the consequences." The man's obstinacy needed to be broken down and she was going to do it, one way or another.

Phyllis led the demoralized faux mom off into a cluster of kiosks selling jewelry, hair products and finally a stall that advertised free piercing with the purchase of two pairs of earrings. The stall was manned by a bubblegum chewing teenager, with enough metal on her face to set off airport security. She rushed over to assist her customers, "How may I help you ladies today? I don't get many...mature women."

Phyllis pushed Desiree to the front, saying "My friend wants to get her ears double pierced. We are in kind of a hurry."

It took the two of them to help Steve get his plump body up on a stool. The young girl smiled at Steve and said "It looks like you are about ready to deliver. Your husband must be very excited."

Phyllis leaned in and said in a loud voice, "Desiree here doesn't have a husband. Just between us girls, I don't think she even knows who the father is; she has a well-earned reputation for being promiscuous. You see before her condition started to show she was a real party animal. I have heard it said she really knows what men like, isn't that right Desiree?"

Steve sat mute, until Phyllis glared at him and again said in a firm voice, "Isn't that right."

His cheeks turned cherry red as he replied in his best feminine voice, "Yes, I do seem to have an insight into what men enjoy."

The young girl went to work, marking his ears and leaned in and confided, "You should consider getting your tongue pierced. When I wear my tongue piercing and go down on my boyfriend it drives him wild."

Phyllis grinned from ear to ear, she placed her hand on Steve's crotch as she replied for her embarrassed husband, "Thanks for the advice; we'll keep your suggestion in mind. But Desiree already considers herself an expert at fellatio. She claims she knows more about blow jobs than any woman alive."

Steve stared at his wife with pleading eyes. Phyllis smirked not bothering to hide her distain for the man in the mommy suit. Pop, pop, pop and pop his ears were pierced with large rhinestone starters. The clerk handed Desiree a brochure on the care and cleaning of his new piercings. Steve sat disheartened while Phyllis picked out four pair of earrings for her husband. Each designed to attract the maximum attention. Phyllis carefully placed her purchases into Desiree's purse, handed it to him and then helped her husband down off his perch. Feeling a bit lightheaded, Steve's first few steps were ungainly and almost stumbling. He had to hang onto Phyllis for stability.

Phyllis headed off for the baby store, with Desiree struggling to keep up. Finally Steve reached out for his wife and said wait. He did a little hoppy dance and confided to Phyllis "We have a major problem!"

Phyllis gave a sigh and figured this was just Steve's way of stalling. "What's it now?"

"I have to pee, I'm in agony. I've been holding it as long as I can. Please can't we just go home?"

Phyllis looked around and said, "No problem the woman's lavatory is just ahead." She thought to herself, 'Thank God, I was beginning to think those water pills wouldn't work. I am sure this will not be our only pit stop. On the way home I plan to stop at least once at a gas station to expose him to the nightmare of a nasty toilet.'

"Are you out of your mind I can't go in there? Imagine what would happen if my true identity was discovered?"

"Dear, don't be a dope. Look at yourself. If you went into the men's room you would create a real commotion. I guarantee, as long as your keep your mouth shut, in that getup no one will ever question your authenticity. Come on, I'll duck in first to make sure the coast is clear. Then I'll stand guard to protect your privacy. "

Steve handed Phyllis his purse and waddled into the lavatory before he had an accident. After struggling to get his dress up and pantyhose down, Steve sat and realized just how easy men really had it. He could hear his wife turn away a woman with the story this restroom was temporarily out of commission. Standing up proved to be a bit of a problem the pantyhose had his ankles shacked. His enormous bulk and low center of gravity made standing even more problematic. He was actually glad to be able to sit down and give his feet a little bit of a rest. Luckily he had selected the handicap stall and needed the safety bars to get back on his feet. He adjusted his hose, pulled down his skirt opened the stall door and check to ensure he was still alone and walked to the sinks to wash his hands and shuffle back out to rejoin his wife. She met him at the door and handed him his purse with orders to return and fix his lips, his lipstick was starting to wear off.

Steve grumbled and was about to disagree when Phyllis gave him the raised eyebrow and stare of death that meant she was in no mode to argue. He took the purse and went to the first mirror. He applied a heavy coat of the waxy substance to his lips and was secretly pleased with what he saw before him. It was when he put the lipstick away that he saw what else his purse contained.

He hurried back out and intended to have words with his wife, "That's not funny!"

Phyllis played dumb and replied. "Why whatever are you talking about."

"In my purse!"

Phyllis was really enjoying herself, "What about your purse?"

"You put two of those woman hygiene things in there."

"Come on dear. You're a full grown woman. I am sure your mother had the talk with you. Come on you can say it, T-A-M-P-O-N tampon. Every woman carries them in her purse for emergencies."

"Damn you Phyllis, look at me! I may not be an expert but woman in my condition don't have a need for those things."

"Alright I'll concede that to you, but I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I had an extra tampon because a woman in the next stall didn't have one."

Steve felt lightheaded appalled and disgusted. "You can't tell me that women, complete strangers, talk about something so personal in the bathroom."

"Honey, I'm not trying to embarrass you, just educate you. Woman and men are different, one is not superior to the other, just different. This little experiment is intended to open your eyes to what half the world goes through."

After stopping at every drinking fountain they passed, the unlikely pair finally reached the baby store. Steve was in agony, his toes were cramped, his lower back screamed in pain, his genitals squished between his ass cheeks had settled into a bearable ache and he was sure the silicon weights glued to his torso were going to pull his nipples right off his chest. He begged Phyllis to let him sit down.

She ignored his request and stood nestled next to her hubby in a festive mood and stared into the store window at the smorgasbord of baby accessories. Steve leaned into his wife and hung onto her arm for support when he noticed in the glass reflection a guy standing behind him just staring intently. Phyllis snickered when she saw the consternated look on his face. "Phyllis that guy is leering at me."

"Honey, you better get used to guys paying you attention. Men are known to stare at what catches their eye. Why you decided to wear such a scandalously short dress is a mystery to me. I guess the old saying if you got it flaunt it; is true. You do have really sexy legs and an ass to die for. You can't blame a guy for looking. And that doesn't even cover your porn star sized tits at the moment. How is he to know they are not the real thing?

"Who knows the next guy may even hit on you! Are you ready for your first booty call?"

Steve put one hand under his belly and lifted it slightly to relieve the strain on his back. "But looking like this?"

"I hate to tell you about men since you are such an expert; but some find a pregnant woman a real turn on, even without the a slender figure."

Phyllis was quickly losing her composure, tears of laughter trickled down her cheeks. She wiped her cheek and suddenly had a moment of compassion for her husband. "Come on dear. Let's sit down while we wait for your friend." As they approached a bench, Phyllis noticed a man in a red baseball cap trying to hide behind a large potted plant in the common area. "Say dear isn't that your partner Fred? What's he doing here?"

Steve looked over to where Phyllis had indicated. "I called him for backup."

Looking up, Steve was surprised to see Fred in his normal male clothes. He waved to Fred who didn't recognize his partner and pretended to look the other way. Phyllis, who Fred did know, waved him over to where an angry Steve said, "I thought I told you to come in your Frederica persona."

A very confused Fred answered, "Is that really you Steve?"

Phyllis piped in, "There is no Steve here this is my friend Desiree."

"Why aren't you in disguise?" Squeaked out a concerned Steve.

"Don't worry I wasn't followed. If you think I'm going to put all that female shit on just to help you, you're mistaken. Wearing an underwire bra, girdle and high heels on my day off is above and beyond the call of duty."

"Fred, get out of here before you blow my cover."

With a mischievous glint in her eye Phyllis said, "No, stay! I can work with this. It would seem appropriate for Desiree to be here shopping for their baby, with her significant other - the father of her baby. Fred, you just need to play the part of Desiree's lover. If you are affectionate toward her, no one will be surprised. Just hold her hand and maybe put your arm around her."

"No way!"

"Don't make a scene Fred or you both will be discovered as frauds. You're a gentleman Fred. Think of your partner as a damsel in distress and it will be fine. Trust me."

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh! This is not good at all!

Daisy is in real trouble now. Can't imagine what perils are awaiting her in Mexico! Hurry back girls! Loving Hugs Talia