Patriot Games - Chapter 39 - Daisy and Ivan Have an 'Interlude'

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 39 - Daisy and Ivan Have an 'Interlude'

Linda helped Daisy pick out his dress and lingerie for the evening. Surprisingly, Linda insisted there were no need for a corset or waist cincher.

"Daisy, with your diet, exercises and corset training, you are down to a fighting weight of 110 pounds, your waist is positively waifish at a mere 22 inches. Your fat distribution has become more feminized, collecting at the hips, thighs and rear. In short, you have a body that would put Aphrodite to shame. So for your big night, we will go with just a garter belt and panties."

Daisy was so excited at the news of being free of the accursed corset he clapped in glee. His joy didn’t last long as Linda had Daisy bend over the bed in preparation for the insertion of the special tampon which contained the decoder device. She dipped into a jar of lubrication and generously coated his sphincter muscle with the lube. Daisy thought she took much longer than was required; but he accepted the invasion with as much dignity as he could. Once the device was firmly implanted up his rectum, he was ready to get dressed.

Next, Linda attended to Daisy’s hair. It took a few minutes, but in the end, his hair was perfectly coiffed for his date. With no need for foundation garments, it allowed the two women to select a maroon, sequined maxi dress with a plunging V neck that was open from Canada in the north to just above the Panama Canal in the southern hemisphere. Standing straight and remaining perfectly still, the cut of the dress just barely covered his feminine charms. By swaying his shoulders gently from side to side, Daisy had a deliciously naughty thought that, with little provocation, one or both of his girls could be called into the spotlight from their covered positions.

For accessories, Daisy decided to go with the necklace and earrings Ivan had given him. Then, for the first ever in public, he attached an 18K Gold belly button ring with its long dangling rhinestone hearts. Both ladies agreed that it was the ideal piece of jewelry with the dress's plunging neckline,

Jack thought back to their trip to the tattoo pallor when Linda had talked him into getting his naval pierced. He had resisted Linda at first as it seemed such an impractical thing to do. She tried to convince him that two small nipple rings connected by a thin gold chain would be exquisite with his current outfit. He vetoed the idea in favor of the more conventional belly-button ring. He eventually gave in to Linda's wishes on the belly piercing. Now looking at the way the rhinestones glittered, he knew he made the right decision. The gold chain idea intrigued him; however he was still glad he had passed on the nipple piercings.

To complete his look, he added his ever-present ring and watch.

Linda stood back and admired her creation. She marveled that his glutes were the perfect combination of firmness and bounce. Then she lectured, "Sweetie, I know you will do me proud. Remember, you're not Don Quixote. It is not your responsibility to fight the unbeatable foe. Your job this night is to use your womanly charms to get at his computer to collect information that can be used by the government."

"But Linda, how can I be sure I can get into his bedroom?"

Linda scoffed at his skepticism. "Babe, just look at yourself, any man with a heartbeat would do anything to have sex with you. If that man doesn't want to fuck you he is in serious need of medical help. With yours looks, getting into his bedroom will be the easy part. I would be a lot more concern about getting out.

"The knockout drops are in your purse disguised as eye drops. I am assured that it will only take a small amount to put a person to sleep. You just need to get Ivan to ingest it. A lot of thought has gone into the best delivery system. You can try to put it in his food or drink. If that fails, I think you must use the assets you have available. Obviously, Ivan has a thing for big boobs. Get him in his stateroom and coat your perky nipples with the drug. Then let Ivan suck the drug while he nurses at those puppies. You don't want to paint your nipples too soon, your skin could absorb the drug and you’ll be the one taking a nap. Do it right before Ivan has a chance."

Daisy stood in front of the full length mirror and adjusted his dress one last time, his humongous boobs playing peekaboo whenever he moved. He made a mental note to remain motionless if he wanted to preserve his modesty. Taking a deep breath, he thought back to his childhood when he had dreams of performing in a ballet at the legendary Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow. In his dreams, he was a man, a danseur. He realized now if he were to dance again it would only be as a ballerina. He stood with mixed emotions, caught between anticipation and dread. Recently Ivan had been a loving considerate boyfriend. Yet one glance at his surgically altered body reminded Jack what Ivan was capable of. To relieve his pent up nerves he stretched his long willowy legs and checked to ensure his seams were straight one last time before heading to the waiting limo. His goodbye with Linda was a somber one. The two exchanged air kisses as Daisy headed out the door.

@ @ @ @

The limo dropped off a very nervous Jack in front of a lookout stationed amidships. Obviously, he was expected as the guard, after comparing Daisy's face to a photograph he was holding, escorted him to the gangplank. Daisy smiled at the sentry and stood at the foot of the footbridge quaking. He looked skyward and offered up another prayer, just in case his first 500 had gone unheard. He walked up the gangway with a death grip on his purse. Each step produced an adrenalin rush, unsure if it was from fear or anticipation. In his heart, he believed that Ivan was not a terrorist. However, he knew from experience that the man had a mean streak. If Ivan thought he was spying on him, the results would be draconian. He thought back to high school and remembered a Shakespearean quote, 'Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.' He thought to himself as he walked up the catwalk 'Once is more than enough.'

As he stepped onboard, Daisy was met by a two-man security detail. He was escorted into a small booth, told to disrobe to his underwear and then meticulously searched. One checked his shoes, clothing and purse. The other concentrated on a full body search. The guard seemed to enjoy his duties. Rather than a visual search he took his time sliding his hands over her body. He even lifted up each tit and examined the folds under them. He even required that Daisy open his mouth for a cavity search.

The other guard pulled the small perfume bottle from his purse. Daisy opened it and the guard whiffed it then handed it back. The guard was curious about the eye drop bottle, Daisy simply blinked his heavily made up eyes and responded "contacts."

That placated the security man, and then he pulled out two tampons still in the wrapper and handled them like they carried an infectious disease. Daisy just smiled at the man and shrugged his shoulders, saying, "That time of the month." Pulling the side of his panties he proudly displayed the tell-tale white string hanging down. He turned his butt toward the guard, bent at the waist, and started to pull his panties down. Looking over his shoulder he asked, "Want to see?"

Totally flustered, the security man said, "No that's not necessary. You can get dressed now. Have a good night."

Ivan met Daisy with a hug and kiss on each cheek. Jack was worried. He had seen too many movies of gangsters being gracious to their intended victims then having them whacked. He wondered if Ivan was playing that game. Ivan took his free hand and escorted Daisy up the ladder well to the forward deck where a candlelit table awaited them.

Ivan pulled her chair out and waited for Daisy to take her seat. She placed her purse on the table and sat smoothing his dress under him. With a snap of his fingers Ivan had dinner served on deck with the lights of Miami as a backdrop. There was a violinist who appeared out of nowhere and stayed in the shadowed background and played melodies by Tchaikovsky.

The dinner was delicious, and very romantic. Daisy looked for an opening to spike Ivan's food but none presented itself. Daisy knew he had to resort to plan B. During the meal, Daisy caught Ivan ogling his chest as a breast would occasionally sneak out from behind its curtain. This made plan B a perfect solution. After clearing away the empty dishes, their waiter brought a single, long-stemmed rose on a silver tray and set it in front of Daisy. Staring out at the collage of twinkling harbor lights, Jack thought this was the most romantic setting he had ever been in.

Ivan politely requested, "Daisy, give me your ring for a moment, please."

Jack hesitated but decided to trust Ivan. So he was completely shocked when Ivan causally threw the ring over the side into the bay. Daisy jumped to his feet and glowered at Ivan. Before words could be exchanged, Ivan got down one knee and opened a ring box to reveal an exact duplicate of Daisy's old ring. Ivan took out the ring and used it to make a series of scratches in the glass vase on the table. From his position on one knee, Ivan explained, "I had your costume jewelry ring duplicated and replaced with real gold and a 3 carat flawless diamond."

Then he slid the new ring onto Daisy's finger. Staring down at it, Jack just cooed as a warm feeling enveloped his heart. Jack collapsed back into his seat overwhelmed by the moment.

Continuing to kneel and holding Daisy's hand, Ivan kissed it and made his proposal, "Daisy you don't have to make any commitment now, just think about it. I love you and want us to be together. If you will have me as your husband, I will cover you in diamonds and furs."

Jack found Ivan's proposal to be very personal and totally sincere. Jack closed his eyes and wondered how to respond. Jack tried to push the tears away but he wasn't successful as a single tear trickled down his face. Jack collected his emotions, pulled Ivan's chin up and bent over and lightly kissed him on the lips. Sitting upright, Jack gave Ivan an inviting smile.

Jack thought, 'This is surreal, my second marriage proposal this week - hell I'm doing better than Elisabeth Taylor. Of course I have better tits than her.'

An emotional Jack stood, retrieved his purse and the rose. His voice was shaky as he asked Ivan if he would give her ten minutes and then meet him in his stateroom where he would give Ivan his answer. Before going below decks, Daisy told the crewman standing in the wings, "We are not to be disturbed for any reason." A thrilled Ivan nodded his consent and the waiter disappeared into the labyrinth of the ship.

Jack headed first to his stateroom and uncovered what he remembered being in the wardrobe.

As Ivan entered his stateroom, he found Daisy standing along the edge of the bed wearing a benevolent smile and a rose in his hair. Jack ran his tongue over his lips, making them glisten. Daisy threw her hip like a fashion model. As seductively as possible he cooed at Ivan with "Hi there, stud muffin."

With a lecherous grin Ivan responded, "Are you ready Daisy? Tonight is your début. Science fashioned that body, but tonight I make you a woman, my woman."

"Ivan, just remember I'm a virgin so you must promise me you will be gentle, please."

"Daisy of course you're a virgin, you wouldn't be here otherwise. I've had you checked three times. All my 'girls' are virgins the first time." Ivan casually walked over to the bed and reached down and tweaked one of Daisy's big, prominent nipples. The sensation was like Jack had been stuck by lightning. Jack jumped away from the bed and ran past Ivan. Jack wore a pair of seven-inch stilettos, his jewelry, frilly little virgin white panties that were straining to contain his plump posterior.

Jack looked precious as he teetered his dainty way along, skipping along with tiny little hops and arms flailing, his ass wiggling, big boobs bouncing uncontrollably, whimpering with the effort. He romped past Ivan, deliberately over-emphasizing a sinuous hip undulation and created a tit bounce that threatened to permanently throw Jack's back out.

As Jack squeezed past Ivan, the Russian reached out pinched Daisy on his exposed buttocks. Jack shrieked, then continued running as best he could. Jack glanced over her shoulder and taunted, "Catch me if you can" taking little steps, giggling at the bouncing of his boobs, and keeping his arms way out to try to keep his balance, hair softly flowing over her shoulders as Jack flounced his way around the cabin.

In the confined space of the stateroom, the chase only lasted a few seconds. When Ivan did finally catch-up to the flirting Daisy, he trapped her up against the bulkhead and then Ivan gave Daisy a very passionate kiss. Ivan had very soft lips and a talented tongue. A tongue that was so limber Jack swore Ivan could use it to tie a knot in a cherry stem. As the kiss lingered Jack found his body responding to the kiss. He felt a warm glow spread through him and a tingling sensation centered in his nipples. Jack broke the kiss with a smile locked on his face. He couldn't help but compare that kiss to 'The Kiss' he had shared with Rose those so many months before. Ivan was good but a distant second place to Rose in the Kissing Olympics. Ivan was making an effort to be a gentleman; something Jack knew didn't come easy.

Trying to regain control of the situation, Jack excused himself to the secure confines of the head. Exiting the bathroom with a fresh coat of lipstick, Jack held his breast up with his hands if making an offering.

"Ivan, they're still sore and I'm extremely ticklish," Daisy whined, trying to sound as demure as possible. He twisted to give Ivan a full profile view of the massive chest. Jack bit his bottom lip, as if he was considering something very carefully. "If you're a good boy and promise to be gentle I will let you take these puppies for a test drive.

I know you promised to be gentle. Being the manly man you are, for my personal safety I must restrain you. Once you're tied up I can do all kinds of naughty thing to your virile body."

It was obvious that Ivan was unwilling to give up control, by the look on his face. Daisy only had to run his hands around his breasts before ending with a hand under each one, holding them as if offering them like a meal. Ivan agreed like someone who had been hypnotized and Daisy quickly had Ivan handcuffed spread eagled to the bed.

Jack was strutting around the bed like a $2 whore, his ass cheeks rolling wildly as he frolicked about. "Do you like?" Daisy asked, and without waiting for a reply he put one hand on his hip and the other one behind his head. He shook his shoulders at Ivan, setting his gigantic tits into oscillation. Starring Ivan in the eyes; Jack held up one of his breasts up and played with his nipple until it stood out firm and inviting. Jack marveled at how large and sensitive his nipples had become. Thanks to Linda his nipple erections had become a genuine source of pleasure.

Ivan smiled, "Well babe, you certainly got your high beams on tonight. Can I have a taste?"

"All in good time, right now I mean to have desert. I see Russian Cream pie is on the menu. You will get your sweet Tart for dessert later."

Jack prowled toward Ivan, who just lay there mesmerized. Maybe it was the pheromones, but Jack was also really feeling sexually adventuresome at the moment.

Jack climbed into the bed in as sinuously as he could, and then squatted on his heels between Ivan's out stretched legs. Sitting up straight, he thrust his chest out to accentuate his impressive melons. Then Jack began jiggling them around as he had seen a strippers do.

Ivan, forever the asshole, said, "Stop playing around and let me see the Neil and Bob show. Your type of women usually can't resist my cock once they discover it. Would you like to check it out, my dear?" Daisy giggled. It seemed giggling had become his response to anxiety.

With Ivan tied spread eagle on the bed, Jack was feeling a serious dampness between his legs as his tiny prick leaked pre-com like a sieve. He hopped forward and knelt on Ivan’s legs. Looking down beneath his new boobs staring up in lust was Ivan. Ivan directed his attention to Jack's itty bitty clitty of a prick that was trapped between their bodies and said, "My, my look at that puny cock, I guess it's true. Nothing grows in the shade, right bitch."

Jack looked down at the helpless Ivan and used his talon-like finger nails to reach into the forest of chest hair. He gave Ivan two really painful titty twisters and threatened, "Don't call me bitch or I will rip these man tits right off".

A contrite Ivan responded, "I'm so sorry my lady, please forgive me." Like a typical man, the combination of restraint and a little bit of painful foreplay seemed to arouse Ivan even more.

Daisy bent over and said lovingly, "That's better, my Russian bear. Let me kiss your boo boos, and make then all better."

Giving up on playing demure, Jack decided that it was time for the next act. He kissed Ivan on the lips, long and slow, before he moved his mouth down, down, down towards the ultimate prize. As Jack passed the naval he noticed Ivan's cock twitch in anticipation. Jack continued his southern journey until his lips were just a breath away from Ivan's crotch. Ivan's tubular demon rod was already in launch position, leaving no doubt about the operator's desires. The rod stood there in all its glory, Jack stared down at the purple helmet and was in awe. It was already leaking its precious pre-cum. Jack watched as it oozed out and spread slightly out from the tip.

Jack trembled at the realization of what he was about to do. Linda had prepared him for this moment, he wasn't sure he could go through with it. Would this act change him forever? Would he go from playacting at being a transvestite to nothing but a cocksucker?

The thing that pushed him over the top was his desire to make Ivan happy. Daisy really felt something for this person and wanted to give him pleasure. He opened his mouth, stuck his tongue out, and just touched the head of Ivan's prick, licking the salty liquid off. Jack was shocked to find he relished the rich flavor and his taste buds could not wait for the grand finale. Surprising everyone concerned, Jack forced the tip of his tongue into the small slit of Ivan's manhood. In and out, in and out of his urethra, what a fun game.

This produced a gasp from Ivan. Encouraged by his success, Jack slowly took the head between his lips; pausing for a moment he used his tongue to explore every inch of the soft mushroom head. Ivan became impatient with the slow pace; he raised his hips off the bed and tried to force it further into Jack's mouth. With every thrust, Jack was able to dance playfully back keeping it just barely inside his mouth.

Eventually wearying of the game, Jack started to greedily gobble on Ivan's battering ram and was delighted with both the pleasing texture and taste. Ivan was rapidly responding to the novice cocksucker! Jack swirled his tongue all around to make sure Ivan was completely wet, and then he drew his penis slowly back almost out of his mouth, holding just the head between his lips. He sucked on it like a teenager trying to produce a hickey on his girlfriend.

Becoming impatient, Jack then extended his tongue as far as it would go and holding it there along the length of this pricksicle. Jack ignored the cramping in his thighs and buttocks and slowly slid Ivan's cock back into his mouth, stopping only when the tip of his tongue came into contact with Ivan's testes. Jack proceeded to bob up and down, each time ending with a lick of the sack. All those hours with Linda's dildo were paying off. Teasing the sack with his tongue Jack started to swallow. Ivan's balls rested high inside the drawn pouch of a tightened scrotum. The throat muscles were the catalyst for the eruption of the mini Mount Vesuvius. Time seemed to stand still as Ivan moaned, then erupted into Jack's mouth with columns of salty sperm. It spewed into every corner of his mouth and down Jack's throat. The volume nearly caused Jack to gag but he managed to desperately swallow the vast majority of Ivan's red-hot man sauce. A small amount of cum dribbled out the side of his mouth, down his chin and onto his breasts where it mingled with the tendrils of his hair. Jack sat there resting on his haunches. The top of Jack's breasts were heaving from exertion.

All Jack could say was, "Wow". Then he bent over and licked Ivan's shrinking phallus clean. He scooped up the residue semen pooled on his chest and sucked it into his mouth. Then brought the saturated hair into his mouth and sucked on it to retrieve everything he can of Ivan's seed.

For a moment Jack was proud of his first womanly accomplishment. He felt he was in a dream; his emotions were all warm and comfortable. As his euphoria died Jack was concerned that if it was too good, Ivan might question his claim that he was a first time virgin.

"Da, da, da (Yes, yes, yes), Jack you are a world class cock sucker. Find my wallet, you have earned a bonus." The classless Ivan emphasized the masculine name, trying to illicit some response from his partner. Ivan lay limp for a while as Jack sat back on my heels, still between Ivan's thighs, holding Ivan's penis gently in one hand like a limp joystick. In response to Ivan's tasteless comments Jack gave a painful tug on his prick and a slight squeeze to his balls. Not much just enough to let Ivan know Jack had control.

"My, my I seemed to have uncovered a new talent. Ivan, you know if I was still Jack and a whore I would take you up on your offer. I might even take offense to that comment," again lightly squeezing his balls, "but luckily for both of us Jack is long gone. He was unquestionably a slut but never a whore. Just think Ivan, that was Daisy's first time. Imagine how good I will be with some practice!"

Extricating himself, Jack said, "Don't go away Ivan, I have to freshen up, I'll be right back."

Jack grabbed his purse and headed for the bathroom. He stripped to just his heels, garter belt and stockings, after removing his tampon and it’s hidden component he used a lot of lube and prepped her man pussy just in case. Better to be prepared than sorry. Lastly, he liberally coated each nipple with the knockout drug. Jack passed the time waiting for the drug to dry by recoating his lips with a generous amount of cherry red lipstick.

Climbing back onto the bed, Jack propped Ivan's head up so he could nurse on the drug laced tits. Jack ever so slowly lowered himself until Ivan's manly obelisk was positioned over Jack's boy pussy. Surprisingly, Jack felt an itch like poison ivy in his rear gateway. In an effort to relieve that internal longing Jack slowly, cautiously with ever increasing pressure lowered himself toward that hot cock. Just as it made contact Jack would stop and wiggle his ass around, coating the head with the lubricant leaking from his backdoor.

Ivan nursed and Daisy teased as he held his rectum in a position where it would just touch the tip of Ivan's penis then he would retreat. Jack could tell he was driving Ivan crazy as the big Russian wildly thrashed about under him. Ivan bucked his pelvis trying to impale his manhood into Daisy's virgin prize. Each thrust by Ivan was met with Daisy keeping her behind just out of reach. He had been at it for what seemed like ages, Jack's legs quivered and screamed for relief. Jack prayed the drugs would kick in before he lost his virginity. Eventually his palsied tremors allowed Ivan to reach his goal and he managed to get the head of his pole at Daisy's hole.

Jack still wasn't sure he wanted to let Ivan him use him as his fuck toy. Muscle fatigue was the deciding factor and he was unable to hold the position of his ass hovering in space over Ivan's pole. Fatigue drove all rational thought from his head. Mentally and physically, he stopped resisting the inevitable and rested his weight on the protruding phallus. However Jack's sphincter proved to be a resolute sentinel and it did not give up Daisy's virginity without a fight. Entry to his portal was eventually achieved through sheer persistence as Ivan thrust his pelvis wildly upward. Ivan's dick fought its way into Jack's nether regions. The initial sensation of the meat sliding past the sphincter, was not pleasurable at all, rather Jack almost lost his breath from the pain as he was no longer a virgin in mind or body.

To rest his exhausted leg muscles, Jack kept pushing down his butt until it came to rest on Ivan's pelvis. As it slid past his prostate, Jack felt an upwelling of pleasure. As the ache eased slightly, he realized that he had crossed a threshold so why not enjoy the experience. A slight rocking motion caused the penis to massage his prostrate, sending waves of pleasure through his body. Muscle fatigue was put aside as he went into autopilot, his hair flailing left and right, all about in a wild flurry as he rode Ivan's pole like a champion bronco rider in a rodeo. Jack suddenly felt like the energizer bunny of nymphomaniacs, establishing a rhythmic cadence that succeeded in burying Ivan's man tool to the very depths of his bowels. As Jack bounced on Ivan's love shaft waves of pleasure penetrated every fiber of his being. With each downward stoke, Jack squealed with delight as his prostate felt the marvelous touch.

Jack quickly learned that as the prick passed his prostrate he could derive a substantial amount of additional pleasure by clenching his sissy twat muscles. Meanwhile, Ivan acted as a human bra and kept Jack's tits from flying about by enthusiastically suckling on Jack's nipples, so much so that for a while Jack was concerned Ivan was going to suck them right off his chest. The feeling radiating from his chest put Jack into a trance like state of euphoria and elicited a contented moan.

After five minutes of frenzied activity, squirming, withering, bucking, thrashing, riding the pogo stick, Jack was becoming exhausted. Jack's glutes eventually fatigued from intensely squeezing them so tightly. He knew that it couldn't get any better than this and then it did.

It seemed that Ivan was having some kind of convulsion. Jack could see the intensity of Ivan's heartbeat even through the forest of chest hair. Ivan's face went blank, his eyes rolled back into his head and then his face scrunched as his orgasm hit. Just as Jack began to quiver from exhaustion he felt the dick impaling him swell in size. Then it squirted a warm stream within him. Jack's tiny squeals of delight turned into a full blown scream of ecstasy as his orgasm coincided with his lover's. Jack felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. Not only had he received pleasure, he had returned the favor to his partner.

Tired but emotionally contented Jack was in a happy place thinking ever so briefly, 'Maybe this being a chick ain't so bad'.

Then, as rational thought returned, a schizophrenic Jack felt a great sense of shame at what he had just done and more so because he enjoyed it, while at the same time Daisy felt a sense of triumph. Jack remained in his squatting position as Ivan's manhood slowly deflated, and slipped out of its gateway. Ivan, with his libido spent dozed off into his drug induced nap leaving a pool of drool on Jack's breast and a puddle of bodily fluids on the bed. Remembering all the times Rose had complained about having to sleep in the wet spot, Jack laughed and thought, 'Let's see how Ivan enjoys the experience.'

With Ivan comatose, Jack felt free to continue with the government's plan. Moving to Ivan's PC, Jack couldn't help but walk with a dainty sway to his ass. He first went to the trash can in the head and retrieved his discarded tampon. Opening it up, he attached the device to the bug from under the computer. A couple of quick keystrokes allowed Jack to log on and down load the entire hard drive.

Mission accomplished in a matter of minutes, Jack swallowed the bug as he had been instructed. Jack opened the new tampon; wrapped the electronics in its protective coating and inserted the loaded thumb drive into its hiding place. As Jack was seating the tampon firmly in place, a paranoid Ivan opened his eyes and asked "Whatcha doing lover?"

Jack had expected Ivan to be out for the count. He hadn't prepared for the contingency of Ivan waking up. Thinking quickly he showed the tampon dispenser and announced, "Oh sugar bear, I don't want to lose any of your love juices; I want them to stay inside of my pussy where they belong."

At Ivan's insistence, Jack released the bear from his bonds. Ivan immediately stood and swept Jack off his feet and onto his back on the bed, where he retrieved the tie downs and announced, "It's now my turn Tit for tat."

Minutes later Jack was helplessly spread eagled on bed. The fullness in his ass reminded him what was hidden there. He started to hyperventilate, worrying that Ivan might again want access to his rear end.

Ivan started kissing the helpless prey on his mouth and worked his way down Jack's body, eventually ending up at the source of the river of pleasure. Ivan had Jack's tiny cock and gonads in his mouth simultaneously. Jack mewed appreciably and thought, 'My, he is talented with his mouth'. Ivan used one hand to toy with Jack's buttocks while the other is playing sweet music with Jack's tits. Jack discovered that by lifting his butt and clutching his ass muscles he could cause the tampon to massage the prostate.

The calmative affects sent Jack into a nirvana of pleasure, reminiscent of his first time with Rose on their wedding night. Jack's love muscle hadn't responded in a long time but, thanks to Ivan's oral manipulation, Jack's genitals stirred ever so slightly. A tribute to the talents of Ivan, his schwanz began to swell and harden ever so slightly. Jack found it was not his old firm staff but the sensitivity was still there. The combined pleasures radiating from his chest, ass, and groin had Jack squealing in delight.

First, his face went blank, then it scrunched as the orgasm hit. He was thrusting, bucking, and thrashing, like a marlin on a hook. But then instead of a cock releasing orgasm, Jack's whole body started shaking. Ivan played Jack like an impresario plays a piano concerto. Ivan sucked on his privates and twiddled his nipples while Jack started screaming uncontrollably in a girly voice, "Oh god, I'm cumming. Please don't stop it feels sooo good. I'm cumming... I'm still cumming… I'm STILL CUMMING!" At this moment, Jack lost control of his body. He just surrendered to the sweet pleasure. The entire world now revolved around nothing but Ivan's mouth and tongue. The orgasms hit in waves, until Jack almost blanked out.

Jack welcomed this outrageous usurpation of his manliness, this feminization of his person, this unmanning of himself. He wondered, for whose sake did he do this? For his country's, for Rose, for Linda, for Ivan? He didn't know and, at the moment, could not have cared less. Live for the moment. Pleasures in life are too few and come too seldom.

More importantly was this transformation, making Jack, if not fully a woman, something that was also less than a man. He was a member of neither the masculine nor the feminine. With two pleasure centers, his feminine chest and masculine groin contributing, Jack's climax mounted then burst like a wave on the shore. The fluttering of his anus coincided with the convulsion of his penis and the divine sensations radiating from his nipples. Jack experienced an orgasmic sensation like none he had ever known before. Oral sex from Ivan was incredible; Jack and Daisy both were astonished to realize their world had never been rocked like that.

In his post sex euphoria Jack's body, like his mind, accepted his new status as a part man, part woman. Jack felt privileged at the moment, he had just experienced what he felt was the best of both worlds. Jack wondered, 'If being a sexy woman isn't better than anything he ever had as a wimpy man. Maybe I'm in love, Ivan is so gentle. He is my knight in shining armor, come to carry me off on his stead. Could I spend the rest of my life being ministered to rather than having to always take care of a needy woman?'

At that moment, Jack decided he could not betray this man. He had just been fucked to a frazzle and he loved every minute of it. Jack thought it was nice to be with someone who appreciated you. As strange as it sounded, he wanted to spend his life as this man's wife. Daisy decided he could not betray Ivan. He didn't know what was on that thumb drive. He made a promise to himself, that no one would ever see it.

While Daisy glowed in post coital bless, all warm and contented, Ivan excused himself to make a phone call. Being alone, Jack tried to imagine what it would be like to be married to Ivan. The image of walking down a church aisle in a beautiful white wedding gown was amazingly pleasing to Daisy. Just like that, Jack made up his mind to officially say 'Yes', the how and whys could wait until later. Now Jack just wanted to share his decision with Ivan.

His intention was to sneak into the salon to surprise Ivan. Jack tiptoed on the hardwood deck so as not to disturb his future husband. He stood behind a partition within a yard of the big Russian bear. The first words Jack overheard brought his heart to a stop. Ivan was talking in Russian, a language Jack could still understand. He clearly heard his fiancé say. "What do you mean you want my Daisy? I tell you again he's not for sale!"

After a few second pause Ivan went on, "Oh, you just want to rent him? That's a different story. How long and for how much?"

A longer pause this time. "Boris, you were at dinner that night and saw him close-up. Not only does he make a beautiful looking woman; but thanks to me he has a set of world class tits. You can show him off anywhere, he makes the perfect trophy whore."

Ivan chuckled then said, "In the bedroom is where his talent really shines. He has the tightest boy pussy you'll ever find. He's the best fuck I've ever had, and enthusiastic like you wouldn't believe! He's the ideal fuck toy. I guarantee he'll provide you with days of endless entertainment."

After a pause, Ivan laughed, "Yes, the other end is pretty good too. He sucked so hard I thought I was going to lose it. Boris, this one is special, he not only accepts debasement, he welcomes it. He is a submissive cocksucker. You do whatever you want to him; he will just love you for it and come back begging for more."

Another pause. "No, it's all right he means nothing to me. I did spend a lot of money on his physical makeover, so make sure you return him in good condition. After I am finished with him, I want to be able to put him up for auction."

After a dramatic pause, Ivan continued, "All right Boris, double that amount and we have a deal."

"Great! It's nice doing business with you. I'll tie him up in a pretty pink bow and put him on a plane tomorrow."

Another pause and then "Of course he's worth it. Have I ever cheated you?"

"Well there was that one time. How was I to know he preferred girls? Yes, I know he ran away with your daughter. Do you ever hear from them? It's my understanding they are living in Demark as a lesbian couple?"

Ivan hung up laughing and headed back to his room, thinking one more fuck for the road.

@ @ @ @

Payback is a bitch, named Daisy!

Daisy hurried back to Ivan's lair before Ivan ended his phone call. Foremost in his thoughts was his revenge upon the man he thought that he loved.

When Ivan walked in, he found a divided Daisy, who was seething angrily on the inside; but all lovey-dovey on the outside. It took very little to talk Ivan into another session of lovemaking. Jack reminded Ivan that it was his turn on the bottom. After Jack had him firmly secured, Ivan could do no more than squirm and writhe.

Salvaging his eye drop bottle, he climbed on top of Ivan and held his nose and forced the remaining liquid into Ivan's mouth. Before he completely lost consciousness, Jack retrieved his used panties, wiped his dripping ass with them and stuffed them into Ivan's mouth, thus serving as an effective gag. A wide-eyed, confused Ivan looked questioningly at Daisy. Jack simply said, "Ivan, like you I'm a Russian therefore I never get even, I get ahead."

Now, 110 pounds of raging estrogen sat atop the struggling Ivan. As an act of pure vengeance, Jack dismounted and searched Ivan's toy chest until he found a pink vibrating dildo.

From a position between Ivan's spread-eagled legs he said, "Ivan, you may not know it yet but I am your chauffeur to hell. This is for Laura." Ivan's eyes got as large as saucers. Then without the aid of lubricant Jack forcefully rammed it up his ass till just the base was visible.

Jack watched with amusement as this Russian mobster reacted to the intrusion to his 'boy pussy'. Leaning over to Ivan, Jack whispered in his ear, "Relax BITCH the best is yet to come. Let's see how you enjoy being the whore! I put fresh batteries in just for you, the package brags they are good for up to 24 hours." Turning the vibrator on high, Ivan reacted violently.

Jack was momentarily concerned that this bear of a man was going to break free of his restraints. Ivan fought tenaciously to keep his eyes open, realizing he was in big time trouble. Thankfully, the drugs eventually took effect as Ivan fell into a slumbering heap.

Ideas for further revenge swirled in Jack's mind. Looking at Ivan's repulsively hairy chest, a devious plan came to him. First, Jack retrieved Ivan's electric razor from the head and shaved his chest to produce a nude area in the silhouette of a bikini bra and straps. The contrast was quit striking, the dark hair set off by flesh akin to color of the underbelly of a frog. Then he shaved off Ivan's eyebrows. Next he went back to the desk and retrieved a set of permanent markers. He painted Ivan's lips rosy red, thin high arching eyebrows in dark brown, eyelids a pretty sky blue, heavily lined his eyes with black and shaded his cheeks in pink.

With Ivan's lips a radiant red, he ran a heavy bead of the super glue on each lip and firmly pressed them together thus entombing the panties in his mouth. Using a bottle of black permanent ink from the desk and Ivan's toothbrush, he combed the ink into Ivan's eye lashes, in place of mascara. Jack next removed his earrings and their fasteners. He placed the sharp posts on each earlobe and using nothing but brute force pushed each stem through Ivan's ears. Then Jack bent the post flat so they won't come off.

Jack returned to his stateroom and retrieved a large 10oz bottle of Chanel No. 5. He poured the entire flask of perfume over the sleeping giant. Gagging from the overpowering scent, Jack turned to make his exit, only now even thinking of his own getaway. In his stateroom, he discovered a beautiful full floor-length Russian Sable coat. He touched up his lipstick with a heavy waxy coat before abandoning his purse and clothing, figuring that the guard's search of them would only slow down his getaway.

Wearing only his shoes and the sable coat, Jack headed for the gangway. Ten steps into his escape Jack had an inspiration, he returned to the desk where he found two alligator clips. Remembering how much pain he was in after just a few minutes, Jack wondered how Ivan would fare after 24 hours. With a smile Jack attached both to Ivan's nipples.

Jack made his way to the main deck and found a steward. Daisy told him that under pain of death, Ivan had left strict orders not to be disturbed until tomorrow. 'Let him stew in his own juices' thought Jack. He reported to the quarter deck and announced he was leaving. Security sent him to a private room for a search. Only now did Jack realize his plan might have a minor flaw. Without the guards noticing he reached between his legs and tucked the white string up his butt to hide it from view.

The guard entered and gave his coat a cursory inspection, only checking the pockets. Jack stepped back and opened the coat revealing his voluminous naked body. Doing a twirl in Russian Jack asked, "Do you need to frisk me?"

The guard leered at Daisy, his eyes never left his breasts. He shook his head no.

Jack surprised even himself when he strolled over to the big Russian on duty. He reached up pulled the guards head down and bestowed on him a wet passionate kiss, and even treated him to a little tongue. The sentry melted right there. Jack could have walked off that ship carrying a nuclear bomb and this guy would have merely offered to help. Jack gave the Russian a beguiling smile and said, "Thanks, big guy," and strode off to the waiting limousine. Jack ordered the driver to take him home.

@ @ @ @

Desiree sat in his office monitoring his radio. The reports of Daisy leaving of her own free will were met with jubilation by the entire staff. Honoring his promise to Daisy, he called his quick reaction force and told them to stand down. He waited to hear officially that Jack had gotten the data before giving the okay to raid the boat.

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. 'Yes' is the answer!" - Helen Brown

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh my goodness!

Way to go Daisy! That was way to close! I hope they find what they need on that flash drive. Either way unless they get Ivan put away in the deepest, darkest hole, Daisy will be anything, but safe! Thank you Ladies! I'm happy Jack/Daisy is finally getting some payback! Hugs, Talia