Whoops

Printer-friendly version

A wife makes a serious error in thinking she knows her husband's wants and desires.

Your comments would be very much appreciated.

Carol paced the living room floor waiting for the grand entrance of her husband. Finally he scurried around the hall entrance and swooped into the room with a "Ta-Dah! How do I look?"

An emotional Carol responded, "Give me a twirl and let me see."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so glad we rejected the drab trouser suit and decided on that 2-piece Skirt suit, for your first day at the new job? That slate- gray Gucci neck scarf is the perfect fashion accessory. You were right dear. The red suit would have been over the top. That pale purple color is more appropriate for a clinical psychologist. It screams professional businesswoman."

She hugged her husband and kissed him full on the mouth, unconcerned about disturbing his makeup. Finally she broke the kiss. She glanced at the grandfather clock standing by the door and said, "Look at the time, you better hurry. You don't want to be late on your first day." While he sat and pulled on his pumps, Carol retrieved her lover's present, a new leather shoulder purse. Carol stood at the door and watched her husband totter to his car, having trouble with his new three-inch heels. Carol thought, my, he has a magnificent tush. Once he losses the duck waddle and learns to work it, he is going to be a sex kitten. As he reached the car he turned and waved goodbye. Even in the best bra, he was still having a hard time adjusting to the fact his boobs were always a half step behind the rest of his body. A solitary tear ran down her cheek as she watched him struggled to climb into his compact car, hindered by the snug skirt. He managed to swivel his legs under the steering wheel. Carol smiled as she saw him slide the seat back to make room for his gigantic bosom.

Carol stood at the open door until her husband's car disappeared up the busy street. Just as she was about to close the door, her mother arrived and parked in their driveway.

Liz bound out of her car looking tanned and fit.

"Mom, you're home early. You aren't due back from your round-the-world cruse for another month. Is there something wrong?"

"Not really dear, your father picked up a bug in Fiji, so we flew home from there. He is fine. The doctors just want him to rest for a few days."

"Dear who was that woman driving Phil's car?"

At which point Carol had an emotional meltdown. She sobbed uncontrollably, "Mom I really screwed up. My marriage may be over. It certainly will never be the same."

"Did that husband of yours cheat on you? I never trusted him. He was too perfect. I always felt he was hiding something. Was that his skanky floozy driving his car?"

Weeping, Carol invited her mother in the house, "Mommy, let's go get a cup of tea it's a long story. The two women sat in the sunshine at the kitchen table beneath the large picture window. Her feet curled under her, Carol began her tale."

"It all started a week before our 10th wedding anniversary."

"Did the bum forget your anniversary?"

"No Mom, he got me a gorgeous Black Onyx necklace. I just love it. It's what I got him that caused this whole thing.

You remember my best friend Sue and her husband Chris?"

"Yes dear the beautician, I have used her shop several times. She is very a very gifted stylist. I don't believe I ever met Chris."

"It was a beautiful May morning. Sue called me and invited me over to her house for a picnic brunch. It was my first day off in weeks. Since moving to San Francisco my plastic surgery practice has been going crazy. Anyway we went to her garage to find her picnic basket. We moved some boxes and inadvertently disturbed a trunk precariously balanced on top. It fell to the floor and broke open. I recognized the trunk. It was Phil's from his college days. Sue apologized profusely for the damage, but I was more concerned about why Phil's trunk was stored in her home. Sue explained that about January, Phil showed up one day with Chris and asked if he could store his trunk in their garage - something about a leak in our storage shed. Sue agreed, and was just happy that Phil and Chris had become friends."

Liz sipped her tea and said "Dear, please get on with the story. I am dying of curiosity."

"Right, where was I? Oh yes the trunk, the latch had broken and the contents spilled all over the concrete floor. Mom, of all things it was a woman's wardrobe, everything - house dresses, skirts, high heel shoes, blouses, cocktail dresses, even a fancy ball gown. I was in shock."

"OMG Carol, is Phil one of the transvestites like on Jerry Springer?"

"Let me finish mom. Sue and I sorted the contents of the trunk. In addition to the dresses there were a great hodgepodge of lingerie, panties, bras, corsets, sexy nightgowns and the most humongous set of breast forms I have ever seen.

Yes I was positive I was married to a cross dresser and he had been hiding it from me."

"Oh, my lord, Carol you and Phil are about the same size. Do you think Phil has been wearing your clothes in secret?"

"No mom, I sincerely doubt that. With his apparent fascination with massive boobs none of my tops would fit."

With her tea untouched Carol sighed and continued, "Sue helped me, I left the trunk but we loaded everything into my car and I drove home. Not only had I found out after 10 years my husband, the man I loved more than my own life was a pervert, but the discovery was made in front of my best friend. I was pissed."

Liz sipped her tea and sat spellbound at the tale her daughter was weaving.

"Well, I got home and my initial reaction I was going to throw it all away. Giving it some more thought I decided to store it in the spare bedroom. At the appropriate time I would make Phil explain it all to me. I unpacked everything. I almost lost it when I opened his makeup bag. My lord, he had nothing but the top of the line cosmetics, most of it brand-new. As I sorted everything I found a notebook with about 50 pages of typed notes. I skimmed the first few pages and realized it was some sort of diary. As mad as I was, it seem improper to read something so personal. So I put it down.

I hung the dresses in the closet, and stuffed his underwear in the spare dresser. He had spent a fortune in lingerie. Most of it was from Victoria Secret or Frederic's. My temper got the best of me. I ran crying to our home office. I called the alarm company and had our access code changed. Then I phoned a locksmith to come and change all the locks. That depraved man was never getting into my house again. There sitting on the desk was Phil's computer. I wickedly opened it, determined to find what else he had been hiding from me."

Liz got up and walked behind her daughter and massaged her neck, and replied, "Don't worry dear your father, and I will be here for you. If that man hurts you I will cut his nuts off!"

Carol laughed nervously, "Mom, trust me that will not be necessary. Let me go on. I hacked into Phil's computer. It took all of 5 minutes to find his logon password, he had used my name. I thought that was sweet but not very imaginative."

With a heavy sigh, Carol continued, "A quick search of his favorites and recent website history floored me. He had visited dozens of transvestite, transgender, and crossdressing sites. Oh, mommy I was tormented. How could I have been so blind all those years?"

Liz found a half empty box of Kleenex on the counter and handed them to her distraught daughter.

"While the man worked to change the locks, I went and retrieved the journal - to hell with privacy. The more I read the more distressed I became. Here was the man I loved, pouring out his heart to some blank pages. I had no clue how tormented he was his entire life. There was even a section about how he contemplated suicide."

Liz interrupted, "The coward should have killed himself. That would have been better than the pain, he caused you."

"Mother, please let me finish! Dispersed among all the pages of self- loathing, agony and heartbreak were passages of beautiful sentiments of how much he loved his wife. His sonnets of devotion made me swoon. It was more romantic than Byron's poetry."

"I was so touched about what he had lived with, I decided to help."

Liz smirked, "What did you do, take him shoe shopping?"

"Mother believe me, he has more shoes than I do. No my help, was much more dramatic. Let me explain."

"I pretended like nothing had happened. We went out for our normal anniversary dinner, Phil had called ahead and our table centerpiece consisted of a dozen long stem roses. It was a very romantic evening we had a great time. I encouraged Phil to drink too much and finally slipped him a strong sedative in his last drink. As we left the restaurant and headed to our car, I promised Phil a great big surprise for his anniversary gift. He passed out in the car. I drove us to my clinic for his present."

Liz stood, stretched and said, "Honey, let's go into the living room. I need something stronger than tea, what do you have?"

"Mom I have Scotch, vodka, and brandy, which would you prefer?"

"I could use a little of each."

Carol laughed and despite the hour poured each of them a double Scotch.

After taking a long pull on her drink Carol continued, "Mommy, I called in some favors and had a large team of doctors assembled. We performed several surgeries on my loving husband. Afterward with some help from my staff I got Phil into bed in the spare bedroom which I had set up as a recovery room."

"I didn't want him to experience any discomfort so I kept him out for five weeks. On a warm Sunday I adjusted his meds to allow him to regain consciousness. I had planned this moment in excruciating detail. I woke him with a soft kiss on the lips."

"I lovingly said 'Good morning sleeping beauty.'"

His eyes slowly opened and looked very confused. Before he could speak I started my prepare speech. 'Honey, you have had surgery on your vocal cords. If you try to speak it will permanently damage them. Not a single word from you until I say. Do you understand?'"

"He groggily nodded in acknowledgement."

"I sat on the bed and held his hand then continued; 'Now dear I am sure you have a million questions, I will try and explain what happened. I was at Sue's and discovered your trunk.'

He vigorously shook his head no."

"I stoked his hand and calmly spoke, 'Relax honey, at first I was mad when I found all your hidden girly things, but then I discovered your journal. That explained everything.'"

"Now he shook his head violently back and forth. I thought he was having a convulsion at first."

'I know honey, diaries are confidential, but it was an eye-opener for me. I read all your deepest secrets, those things you could never tell me. I love you so much I just had to help. I had to try to take away your pain.'

"It took me some time to calm Phil down. Eventually I was able to go on."

"I told him, 'Honey, the first thing that jumped out at me was your obsession with wanting your own breasts. It broke my heart to realize that it has been your fondest dream since you were a small child. No that's not right, if I remember right, your exact words were, you wanted a set of hooters, big porn-star sized ones.'"

"Mom with a flourish I pulled away the covers and revealed my gift to him. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head."

"I proudly informed him, 'Sugar you are now the proud owner of 40 FFF boobs.'"

"He started to cry. I dried his tears and said, 'Don't cry sweetheart I know they are not as large as you wanted. At 600cc's those are the largest implants on the market. I had a heck of a time fitting them in your chest. But trust me I have taken steps to correct their relative diminutive size.'"

"Mom, I thought he was going to come right out of the bed, he was so upset."

"I tried to comfort him with, 'Dear, I read where you have always detested those nasty nuts dangling between your legs. So I cut them off.'"

"Mother, I though Phil was going to hurt himself he violently thrashed around. Luckily I had him firmly restrained."

"Wait a minute dear, you removed his gonads! But you have always wanted children."

Carol took another tissue and dried her tears she said, "Yes mom, I castrated my husband. Children have always been a dream of mine. I was very conflicted, that damn Hippocratic Oath thing and all, but this was personal. I love my husband so much. His happiness is more important than mine."

"Once he had calmed down I continued, 'Dear I have replaced those nasty testosterone producing glands with slow release female hormone implants. Those combined with the massive amounts of estrogen in your IV will cause a drastic redistribution of your body fat. By your birthday I am confident you will be a full G cup, maybe even a little larger, isn't that wonderful?'"

"At that point his face turned purple as he fought his restraints."

"He continued the thrash. I told him, 'Honey calm down or you are going to hurt yourself. I have you firmly secured to the bed so you won't pull out your IV or catheter.'"

"That got a raised eyebrow."

"'Yes dear, I said catheter; you still have your boytoy. It will get smaller over time so eventually you will have that smooth crotch you have always dreamed of. Now relax.'"

"At that point his blood pressure and heart rate monitors spiked. So I adjusted his medication and put him back to sleep."

"Good heavens Carol, do you still have him on massive doses of hormones?"

"No mom, I will admit that I lost objectivity for awhile. When he started to lactate I realized that as a medical professional I had gone too far. He is now on a purely maintenance dosage."

"Aren't there some long-term side effects?"

"Oh, yes we have discussed those in detail. But with all the permanent changes, they are insignificant. Besides, I think he really enjoys his newfound nipple sensitivity. I have caught him several times playing solitaire with his new fun bags."

"OMG, are you telling me that was Phil I saw driving away?"

"Well sort of, let me finish there is more and it gets worse."

"I was having all his body hair removed by electrolysis and wanted to keep him comfortable during the procedure. So it was three weeks later before I again revived him.

'Wake up honey. It's time we talked again.'"

"Oh mommy, He made such a funny face.

'Sweetheart, are you with me?'"

"He opened his eyes and gave me a pitiful puppy dog look.

'Are you in pain dear?'

He nodded yes.

'Does your throat hurt?'

Again he nodded yes."

I informed him that, 'I was sorry but there has been a major complication with your vocal cords. Please don't talk.'

'Aside from your sore throat I bet your lips feel funny right?'"

"Again the head bob, 'That dear is from the collagen injections. You now have the large plump pillow lips you fantasized about. They are still a little swollen. Your tongue may also be a little sore. That is from the piercing and dumbbell bar insert. I had the lady from the tattoo shop do most of the piercings you wanted. The tongue, three studs in each ear and I even had the nostril piercing. I wasn't so sure about that at first, I thought you were a little old for that kind of thing. But I must admit it has grown on me. The small diamond stud is just adorable. It is a present from Sue by the way. I even got you a bellybutton ring you wanted but I am sorry I just refused to have your nipples pierced. I understand that has always been one of your dreams, it is just too trashy for my tastes. Once you are up and about if you still want them done I will make the arrangements.

Is your face tender?'"

"Mom he didn't look as pleased as I had expected, but again he gave a positive response."

"So I continued, 'Honey let me explain, the tenderness is from the electrolysis and tattoos. They finished on your face yesterday. You will be happy to know you don't have a hair anywhere on your body below your eyelashes. Please stop looking so glum. Your face may be a bit sensitive for a few days as a result of the tattoos. By the way, your pencil thin eyebrows came out superbly.'"

"Mother I laughed at the face he made." With her drink hardly touched Carol continued, 'Oh dear, what a quizzical expression. Let me explain. I read where you were never satisfied with your makeup abilities. So I had your makeup tattooed on your face. You will forever have fire engine red lips, smoky gray eye shadow and I even had the heavy thick black eyeliner applied, top and bottom. I think it makes you look like Elisabeth Taylor in Cleopatra but that was your desire. I love you so much I will just have to learn to live with it.'"

"I told him, 'Now all you need every day is a little lip-gloss and some mascara and badda bing, you are good to go. Sweetheart, I have been a busy little bee lately. You may also feel some discomfort in your sides. That is from the liposuction. I was extremely aggressive and took almost 5 inches off your waist, and reinserted the fat into your hips and butt. I am sure you are going to love your new silhouette.'"

"As the tears flowed down his cheeks I went on, 'Oh my, there are the tears again. I am sure this time they are from happiness. Oh look at those monitors going crazy again. So it's time for another nap.'"

"Carol you make it sound like Phil looks like a real tramp."

"Yes mother if he isn't careful he could come across that way. He will have to learn to tone it down a bit for work and daytime activities."

Liz went to the liquor cabinet and refilled her glass. "Please go on, I am dying to hear the rest."

"Well it was again several weeks later. He awoke on his own. I rushed in as he was thrashing about trying to get more comfortable. I fluffed his pillow."

"Mom, I tried to comfort him as I said, 'I am sorry honey, sleeping in curlers is very irritating. We can take them out soon. I now understand why you had always insisted on having long hair and that silly hippie ponytail. Sue is on her way over to give you a beautiful bouffant doo.

Don't get nervous, Look your heart rate is up again. Sue has seen you lots of times. Over the past few weeks, she has been the one that has gotten me through all the rough times. She was here yesterday and gave you a pedicure and attached those lovely permanent acrylic nails. I think one inch beyond your finger tips is extreme but your journal said that was your wish. They are colored bright red to match your lips, but they can be changed with just a coat of polish.'

'Oh dear, I think I hear her car in the driveway. Before she arrives I have some more wonderful news. I read where you always hated having a boy's name, so I talked to a lawyer and had all your records changed. Philip David Brown no longer exists. I hope you like the name I selected because you are now and forever, legally Phyllis Darlene Brown. I had your school diploma and professional license change, to reflect your new status. I have been in constant contact with your office. I told them you are transitioning. Being San Francisco, they said that was fine. But under you current condition they insisted that you switch from dealing with teen depression to specializing in gender dysphoria.'"

"Mother at that point he gave me the icy stare of death. Despite my dire warnings he spoke. He repeatedly said 'NO...no...no'. I am sure he was trying to sound all authoritative. But it came out it in a high girly squeaky soprano. I am ashamed to say that I giggled, it sound like a 13 year old girl throwing a temper tantrum. Phyllis was really pissed. I kissed her on the month to shut her up."

"At that point Sue knocked on the door and asked if she could speak to us."

I said "Of course, what's up?"

"Carol I brought Chris along he has something to tell both you and Phil."

"I covered up Phyllis, to protect her modesty and invited them in. A really angry Sue hauled her husband into the room by his ear."

"Chris rubbed his ear and started at the floor and meekly said 'I am so very sorry. Sue just told me what you have done to Phil."

"That trunk you discovered was Phil's, but the contents were all mine. I have been seeing Phil as a patient for six months. I was terrified of Sue finding out I am a transsexual, so I came up with the idea of hiding my stuff in his trunk. Phil was kind enough to let me keep my things in his trunk. I figured that would provide me a degree of security."

"What about the ledger?"

"As part of my treatment Phil had me write down everything I thought and felt, so the journal belongs to me."

"But there were all those searches on his computer?"

"Well, that's on me too. He tried to hide it, but I could tell Phil was revolted by the whole crossdressing thing. Those were merely research trying to understand my condition."

"Mom at that point I completely broke down, I told Sue and Chris to get out of our home. I realized what I had done to the love of my life."

Mother, "He looked at me with pleading eyes. All I could think of to say was, 'Whoops, I guess I screwed up. Can you forgive me?'"

"I threw myself on top of Phyllis and we both cried ourselves to sleep."

"That was a month ago, I have been working with Phyllis on her feminine persona ever since. Today is her first day out as a woman on her own."

"You keep referring to Phil as her. Are you still a married couple?"

Carol blushed, a bright red and answered, "Legally yes. But if you asking me, do we still have marital relations? The answer is we still share the same bed but sex hasn't come up."

"Well Carol, let me be direct then, does his man part still work?"

"I don't know. If it does it won't for long. Phyllis hasn't shown any interest. She won't even snuggle in bed. It has been like living with an estranged sister."

"Carol I may be a meddling old fool, but if you still love each other, shouldn't you fight for your marriage. If he won't do it, you need to make the first move. Take advantage of it while you can."

"Mom you are brilliant, Phyllis has this adorable pink see-through peignoir set. I am going to met her at the door wearing it and a smile. I am going ride that filly until she drops from exhaustion."

up
178 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

it would serve her right

if Phyllis divorced her, and charged her with forcible confinement, performing illegal medical procedures, assault, you name it.

DogSig.png

I totally ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... agree! There should be criminal procedings and a civil suit as well as a divorce, and she should definitely lose her medical license!

BE a lady!

This is what happens when

This is what happens when there is no communication between people. If she asked I am sure he would have told her that it wasn't his and that he was helping a client out. The shame is with what she did there was no way for him to undo it. I think she should lose her license since she really did play God.

Whoops

is right. You'd think she would ask before going in boots and all.

Nasty Twist

The obvious ability of the mother to harshly prejudge has not been taken by the daughter as a trait to avoid. She has taken the horrid surprise as a reason to cancel out everything else that her husband has done and she has then indulged the attitudes learnt from her mother. Grubby, unattractive, abusive, bullying, vicious and unkind. Not much evidence of even adequate communication in this partnership.
Whoops indeed - more like 'I didn't mean to be abusive - but I was'.

There really are not very many stories of the form 'Found out and then....' which carry a note of truth or reality.
Alys

Whoops

40 FFF...ouch his back...hopefully they will fix that...looks like he knows all about gender dysphoria now..sad

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

Such actions

need to be punished.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ouch!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

I think hes going to need his own psychologist now, and new set of doctors on of his own. I Wonder how much could be done for him. Not to mention do something about wifey.

Stupid is

is stupid does! I am surprised her husband hadn't thought up some type of private punishment for her!

Sometimes the punishment needs to fit the crime ya know!

Vivien

Great title, WHOOPS. No

Great title, WHOOPS. No wonder Phil was so upset every time she woke up !

Karen