Patriot Games - Chapter 24 - Daisy and Linda Meet

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY
This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.
Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.
This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. -- Marina
We know that some of the characters presented here are unlikeable or appear to be unbelievable. That is the point though. People grow and learn through their experiences. And there is always hope for justice and punishment.
Marina: [email protected]
@ @ @ @
Chapter 24 - Daisy and Linda Meet

The most terrifying words in the English language, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Jack pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building he was told to go to. He saw a tall woman standing near one end of the lot who waved him over. He pulled into the parking space and she strode over to car as he was turning off the headlights. She appeared to be in her early thirties and she conducted herself with supreme self-confidence. Her long chestnut colored hair that hung loosely about her shoulders and seemed to glow in the bright light cast by the arc lamps in the parking lot. She had a wonderful bosom, her blouse offering a picture-window view of her cleavage.

Yanking his car door open, she looked in and said, "Who might you be!" Her attitude said that she knew exactly who she was talking to. The tone of her voice said that she expected him to answer or else.

"I'm Jack."

With her arms crossed menacingly before her, this woman growled, "You don't look like any Jack I've ever seen. Got any ID?"

Jack frantically searched through his purse until he found his new wallet, Jack handed this woman his driver's license, but she barely glanced at it.

She reached into the car and pulled the stunned Daisy out of his seat, exhibiting surprising strength. She stood him up next to car and looked him up and down. "Stand up and let me see what we have to work with. Oh, by the way I am from the government and was sent here to help you. It is good to finally get to meet you."

Jack was disheveled and stunk of perfume, he felt helpless about his situation. With no other options immediately available, Jack groaned and meekly stood beside his car. He was intimidated by this confident commanding figure standing tall in her 4 inch heels. She put her hand to his chin and turned his face side to side to get a better look at his face. She gave Jack a fierce stare and just started laughing cruelly, which seemed like an additional attack on his fragile ego.

"Geez, honey, it looks like you have been crying; your makeup is a mess."

Crinkling her nose she turned away from her prey.

"You reek, what have you been doing bathing in perfume? Hasn't anyone ever told you less is more? A woman needs to be restrained in the application of her makeup and perfume. Remember a 'little dab will do you'.

"My name is Linda; I'm in training and development. My last name is of no significance. I am your new 'Life Coach'. I specialize on makeovers from the inside out. When I get done with you your own mother won't recognize you. As long as you don't get uppity we'll get along famously.

"Steve told me to meet you here and get you settled in your new home. Give me your hand and I will show you around. We're going to have a long talk honey, but first let's give you the grand tour."

Jack stood there like a blubbering idiot and was unable to put a coherent thought together. Linda extended her hand, expecting Jack to take it. Instead, Jack stammered, "I've changed my mind I'm leaving."

Linda turned to fully face him, the expression on her face cold and hard. In an authoritative voice she stated, "You're not going anywhere darling; you have already passed the point of no return. Follow me, keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut!"

Tentative in his heels, Jack allowed this woman to steer him into his new life. Linda's makeup was light; but, accented her features in a sultry manner that drew you to her smoky grey eyes that hinted at something mischievous, and to her full, light cherry colored lips covered with a gloss that gave the appearance of being wet, which is a look that has always driven Jack into frenzy, in other circumstances this is a woman he could go for.

Linda took his car keys locked his car and led him across the parking lot and up a flight of stairs. She opened the front door to his new home.

Where she said, "Welcome to my parlor." Jack thought 'said the Spider to the Fly' as he finished the phrase.

Jack was surprised to see a very spacious living room. It had hardwood floors, and was mirrored on three sides. At one end was a professional looking treadmill. The rest of the room was sparsely decorated with a small settee and two hardback wooden chairs. Moving through the living room, the couple toured a very modern fully equipped kitchen and then a formal dining room, with a table and seating for six.

It was a two bedroom apartment, nice but it but lacked that indescribable something that made a house a home. Linda pointed to the first bedroom door and informed Jack he was never to enter her bedroom without specific instructions, the second smaller bedroom was his new boudoir as Linda put it.

Standing at the door Jack could only gape at overwhelming femininity of the space. The décor was surreal. It was so frilly a teenage girl would have barfed. It was decorated in pink floral motif, a canopy bed, with ruffled pink satin sheets, cream colored walls even a plush pink carpet and stuffed animals and containers of potpourri strewn everywhere. This was to become Jack's sanctuary, a prison without bars, guarded by a battalion of teddy bears.

One wall was dominated by a huge dresser; Linda explained the drawers were filled with all the essentials for his new life. Next to the dresser was an eggshell white vanity, with a lighted makeup mirror and a hard wooden stool. Sitting on the table was a bottle of Daisy perfume in the middle of an overwhelming assortment of cosmetics. Jack wondered, 'What are the odds of having my perfume waiting for me?'

Jack scanned to his left and observed one wall that was nothing but a huge walk-in closet. Jack silently slid the door open to reveal that it was bulging with every conceivable type and variety of dress. Each one appeared as if it had come directly from the hippest boutique. The floor looked like a shoe store had exploded. It was littered with high heeled shoes, everyone from Gucci, Prada or Jimmy Choo, and all with 5 inch heels. It was enough to make Imelda Marcos blush with envy. There were suede sandals, studded platform pumps, heels with bows, some with straps, some pointy toes, some with open toes, and a massive number of boots. Jack thought, 'It will take a year to wear them all just once. Lord I pray I am not here long enough to accomplish that feat.' Gawking at the cornucopia of feminine finery Linda snidely commented that the closet contained Daisy's trousseau.

When they got to the bathroom, Jack found it was equipped with a Jacuzzi bath tub and a shower. Looking in Jack wondered about the two shower heads, one very conventional head height, and the other on a long flexible cord with a thin slim cylindrical shape nozzle. Pointing at the phallic fashioned spigot, a smiling Linda said in a haughty voice, "It's for when you need to be clean inside and out. It will make you feel more feminine." Motioning to the sink Linda pointed out a bottle of baby oil and a pack of disposable razors.

In a no-nonsense voice Linda commanded, "Shower, take off your makeup and shave I will be back in a few minutes."

Jack was confused, how did Linda know about the baby oil? Doing as he was told, a nude Jack exited the shower and found Linda standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a long flowing dressing gown and smelling like an English garden. Jack in some modicum of modesty covered his male privates with one hand and his new breasts with the other.

This produced a booming laugh from Linda. "Aren't we the shy one? Now my bashful princess come into the bedroom and get ready for bed; I'll bet you are emotionally exhausted."

As Jack entered his bedroom, a room that he immediately dubbed his pink prison.

He inquired, "Linda just who the hell are you and why are you here?"

"Who am I? Well let me tell you. I'm the sheriff around here and this is not my first rodeo! I don't tolerate crap. When I say something it is not a suggestion it is the law. I do not give mulligans nor do I take kindly to back talk."

In a malicious tone Linda added, "I am here for two reasons, first I am a patriot. I believe what you have been asked to do is in the best interest of our country."

"Secondly, I have agreed to supervise your training as a favor for a friend. I am normally an independent contractor. For a fee I 'reeducate' men. I try to avoid government jobs because there are too many rules and restrictions. But in your case, your handler, has given me carte blanche, I can use whatever means I feel are necessary to get you ready.

"We need to understand each other. I can be very loving when the situation warrants it. For example Stevie your HLS handler and I have a history. Several years ago his wife hired me to - let's say 'adjust his macho attitude', but she got cold feet after a couple days and cancelled the contract. But Stevie and I really hit it off; we even got to the point where we were sharing lipsticks. He stayed on his own accord for an extra week. "My God the sight of that man in a frock, fishnets and stilettos still gets my juices flowing. But enough reminiscing.

"Daisy, with a little luck maybe you and I can create our own memorable moments."

Jack frowned and thought, 'Not in this life time.'

"Daisy let me tell you right up front I am not running a charm school for debutants, my training is not for the squeamish. You will be educated to act like a lady in the parlor, a maid in the kitchen, and a whore in the bedroom. By the way, how is your French?"

"Why? What has that got to do with anything?"

"My specialty is creating Parisian courtesans. I have a few ex-clients that make an excellent living that way. When your little adventure is over, keep that option open as a fallback position."

Examining his face closely, Linda ran her hand over his cheek. "I think I am going to call in a dermatologist you have large pores we can correct that with a procedure called Dermabrasion, it's a little deeper than a chemical peel but the results can be quite spectacular."

Jack pulled his face back, "No one's doing anything on my face. It is fine just the way it is."

The hand against his cheek suddenly gripped his chin in a vise grip and she looked him directly in the eye.

"No one disrespects me, at least not more than once. Let me caution you, when I don't get the cooperation I need I can be a bit draconian. I view my clients like wild broncos, it is my job to break them. Last year a client called me the 'Wicked Witch of the West'. He got a free pass on the first incident but the second time he called me that vile name; well this witch rode her broomstick right up his ass."

A gloating Linda went on, "With him impaled on my broomstick he squealed like a pig. I worked that broomstick like a piston in a V-8 engine. He vowed to do anything if I stopped. So when I tired of my little game and was finished with him I made him clean off the handle with his mouth. Then things got really interesting. He was so enthusiastic at his task I decided to put his talented mouth to good use. He 'volunteered' to become my personal bidet. He cleaned me every time I used the loo. Oh, did I save a fortune on toilet paper. It was a pretty shitty position but in the end he even came to enjoy his down under position. He would spend minutes at a time just worshiping my anus with his tongue. The intimacy of such an action was thrilling and his humiliation only amplified the experience. When I returned him to his wife, he was the sweetest, most humble wench you ever saw. I got an e-mail from her a short time back, thanking me. She was bragging on his housekeeping skills and told me he has become the best maid and nanny in the neighborhood. She is working with her most recent boyfriend, who happens to be a doctor to see is she can turn him into a wet nurse for when they decide to have a baby."

Releasing her hold on him, she pointed to the lingerie on the bed and ordered, "Put them on!"

"Listen Linda, there is a misunderstanding. I agreed to dress as a woman to trap some terrorist, not move into some female draconian hell. I'm still a man and expect you to treat me as such."

An amused Linda calmly responded, "Daisy, yes I said Daisy, Jack no longer exists. Now drop all this masculine posturing, you checked your man card at the door. Within six weeks you will have forgotten everything you thought you knew about being a man and will be begging me to wear the most feminine and frilly clothes available."

What Jack saw sitting on the bed, mad him grimace and sent a firestorm of emotions coursing through his exhausted mind. Artfully displayed on top of gold colored satin sheets were a set of almost obscene lingerie. On top were a black silk bikini panty and a matching Gossamer black lace chemise nightie, with two silver dollar sized daisies' strategically stitched where the wearer's nipples would normally be found.

Jack just stood there dumfounded and didn't move.

Finally Linda inquired, "Well you are going to wear these, aren't you? Daisy, if you resist me on this you will find yourself dressed in nothing but spandex and leather.

"Believe me; you don't want to fight me. My last client tried that. He resisted everything I had him do. Usually once you get a man in diapers and a dress it's all over. But this wanker wouldn't give in, that is up until the time I had his tubes tied. His wife sent the chauvinistic pig to me in an effort to save their marriage. I returned the sissy to his wife and two weeks later that ungrateful twit ran away from home. The cheeky bastard even had the nerve to ask his wife for alimony. When I catch up to him it's going to be … snip, snip… it's a mistake that eunuch will regret the rest of her life. I plan on having them bronzed and added to my collection."

A totally stunned Jack made no reply.

"I don't normally ask twice?" she said in an almost terrifyingly calm voice.

A terrified and utterly intimidated Jack eventually replied, "Yes I will wear them, but I don't want to."

Chortling Linda responded "What you want means nothing to me. "From this point on, I am going to talk and you are going to listen. There will be only one way conversations. Consider your life as you knew it over.

"When you leave me you will be a woman in mind and spirit, forged in the crucible of my training, albeit one without a vagina."

Jack shook visibly and spluttered, "Wh….What do you mean?"

"You have no more free will. Your responses to stimuli will be those of a woman, not a man. Your mannerisms will be completely feminine. I'll teach you to think like a woman, to respond like a woman, to desire feminine things. Womanly behavior will become an intrinsic part of your personality. You won't have to think about appropriate responses you will behave reflexively. You'll only be concerned about looking beautiful and acting sexy. Your primary concern will be to serve. Your only happiness will stem from making your master/mistress happy. Anything less will have dire consequences.

"Is this understood? You may eventually even desire to become a woman, it has happened for me once or twice, but that is beyond the scope of my current training program. Look upon me as your mistress. You will normally call me Ms. Linda. When we have company in this apartment I expect you to use just plain Linda. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes what? Don't start off by misbehaving girl."

"Yes Just Plain Linda"

"Touché, but don't get feisty with me missy," responded Linda.

Then Linda laughed maniacally. "That's a good girl, now get dressed and into bed, we need to have a long talk."

Slipping on the gossamer nightgown produced a very manly reflex. The diabolical grin on Linda's face shriveled Jack's swizzle stick in a heartbeat.

"Let's go over your daily agenda. When you first wake up, you will dress and prepare for your personal trainer. He will be here to lead you through a very strenuous series of exercises. I intend to have you develop a body that could win a beauty contest."

"Ms. Linda, you can't be serious, some stranger is going to see me like this?"

"Of course I am serious my dear, I am merely the dean of discipline; I subcontract out all the specialty training. Daisy, Just a word of warning, all my instructors are harsh disciplinarians and handpicked by me, there are no do over's for any of them. You screw up or show an attitude; well...they all have authority to make corrections on the spot.

"After your morning training secession, we can have a quick bite to eat, a fast shower, and then we are bringing in a professional cosmetologist to help with your makeup skills, and then will come the stripper. She is to teach you how to walk and carry yourself. Her trademark specialty is the stripper 'strut'.

"Next will be the ex-playboy club cocktail waitress, her areas of proficiency will focus on how to take and remember orders, how to load and carry a tray, how to flirt with the customers while you are waiting to take their orders. She will even show you how to handle all nature of unruly customers. Hours will be spent on memory exercises, teaching you how to memorize who ordered what.

"Once you have picked up the basics we will run you through an obstacle course in the kitchen, living room and dining room. Daisy, you will learn to carry a fully loaded try and maneuver around the obstacles, often while carrying on a conversation, arrive at your designated location and serve the drinks without any errors. I must warn you my favorite trick is to reach up and pinch you in the butt as you go by see if you can retain your composure and not spill.

"Next we will bring in a beautician to teach you how to do your hair. She will start by teaching you on your wig, and then as your hair grows she will school you on your own hair. She is going to start you on a regiment of eyelash growth enhancers that are topically applied. Before I am done, you will have to trim your eyelashes.

"Then Daisy, my favorite part, the bartender a real mixologist, will come right before dinner. He will teach you to identify cocktail drinks by sight and taste. Sorry, I know you are a wine drinker but we won't go there. Your cliental are not into wine unless it is drunk out of a paper bag. Half the session will focus exclusively on vodka, the types, differences, and of course the tastes of each. The best part of this exercise is that we get to drink your homework.

"After, drinking class we will have a smoke break."

Jack replied, I don't like smoking and don't want to do it."

This produced a snigger from Linda, "There you go again with 'I don't want', crap. Daisy, your wants and desires are totally irrelevant. The only thing that's important from now on is what I want. Are we clear on that?

She continued, almost as if Jack hadn't spoken. "To keep your culinary skills up, you will to make dinner every evening. I will expect a varied gourmet menu, while you, Daisy will be restricted to baked fish, chicken, tofu and soy beans."

"Then for you, the worst part of every day. After cleanup, you will be walking on the treadmill. Daisy, in retrospect I am afraid that letting your wife work on your feminine persona was a mistake. She taught you to walk like a lady by placing one foot directly in front of the other. As of now, that is unacceptable. I am going to have to teach you to exaggerate your walk. You will do the cross over step by placing your foot 3 to 4 inches on the other side of center. This will get the undulation we're looking for.

"Short skirts and a tight halter top are my uniform of choice. I'll pull my chair up behind you and judge your movements. I will always have my swagger stick handy, which is actually my own personal invention it is a cross between a 'stun gun' and a 'cattle prod' depending on the setting. Any time there isn't enough wiggle in your waggle you will get poked in the butt. If there was insufficient tit bounce and jiggle you will be shocked between the shoulder blades. I never want to see a firm wrist, if your hands aren't properly flouncing around you will be shocked on the back of your arms.

"Let me warn you now. Piss me off and you will be flopping like a one winged goose trying for takeoff. The real challenge will come when you are required to carry a tray of drinks while performing your nightly promenade. Lord help you if you spill a drink. Breaking a glass is punishable by getting probed in the nuts. After that has happened once or twice you will wish God had never given you those deformities. It will take several days for you to learn how to live up to my expectations, so these next few days are going to be a nightmare. Remember, think sissy at all times and you may survive hell week. One more thing. At all times on the treadmill you will be required to wear a teeth whitening mouth piece. I've found in addition to producing a winning smile this also keeps the whimpering down to a reasonable level.

"Then we will finish every day with you taking a nice soak in the tub, with plenty of fragrant oils to help soften your skin. Saturdays will be reserved for you to clean the house, a professional maid will be brought in to supervise, remember training never ends."

"Linda I can understand the purpose behind the other trainers, but why a maid? That doesn't seem anyway applicable to my mission."

"You are correct, but I have a specialist, Matilda, on permanent retainer. Extensive maid training is a mainstay of my normal male remedial reprogramming. The apartment needs to be cleaned. You can bet your sweet ass I'm not going to do it, so you just got drafted."

"Sundays will be your day of rest; they will be reserved for your voice coach, a professional elocution teacher. Don't get too excited, he will not be here to prepare you to talk like a woman. His sole purpose is to give you a real girly giggle. I have decided that is going to be your special trademark. Dolly has her chest, Farrah Fawcett has her hair, and Daisy is going to have her bimbo giggle."

Finished with her introductory lecture, Linda turned off the bedroom light and wished Daisy 'sweet dreams'. Jack had a primeval fear of this woman, there was no doubt, she was a man-eating beast, and would devour his very soul at the slightest provocation. His dreams that night were anything but sweet they were dominated by visions of broom handles and bronzed trophies sitting on a mantel.

@ @ @ @

At 6 AM the next morning, Linda opened the bedroom door and found Jack still asleep on his bed in the fetal position with one arm tightly wrapped around a big plush teddy bear sucking his thumb. She strode into the room and said, "My, this is an interesting development. If I had the time we could have a lot of fun with this but for now stop sulking, get off the bed and grow up. Nobody cares about your breakup with your wife or you concerns about your lost manhood. If you are looking for sympathy the only place you will find it around here is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. My training methods bring a lot of physicality to the game. Accept it Daisy, hugs and pats on the back are going to be few and far between. Now put a smile on your face and let's get to work."

Holding out a pink lycra leotard, Linda helped Jack get dressed.

"It's time for you exercise."

After an exhausting workout and quick shower, Linda rummaged through a drawer in the dresser and pulled out a pearl white steel boned corset with garters attached. She quickly wrapped it on Jack's waist and told him to exhale deeply. As he breathed out, Linda would pull in. After what seemed like forever, Linda was satisfied with the progress. She tied off the laces in the back. Jack's waist was now a svelte 26 inches. Two inches tighter than Rose had ever squeezed him.

Jack started to feel a little light headed. He was then told to sit down while Linda helped pull up white stockings. The front of each stocking had little roses embroidered on them. Linda clipped each onto a garter, making sure to tuck the garter thru the panties so the panties were on top. Jack started to feel himself get aroused from the situation. Linda then attached his wonder bra. She added his silicon augmentations form the previous night. Stepping into black sandals with open toes, Jack was ready for the first day under Linda's tender care. Wrapping himself in a silk dressing gown provided by his hostess, Jack inwardly smiled as the light sparkled off of his toe rings and red gloss toenails. Jack briefly admired the view of himself in the mirror, even without makeup and just his lingerie he looked a lot like he has just stepped off the cover on Woman's Day Magazine.

Linda had Jack walk into the dining room where she had prepared their breakfast. For Jack, it was his usual dry toast and coffee with soy milk. Linda finished her meal of bacon and eggs and then informed Daisy she would be gone for an hour or so. Daisy was to clean up while she was out. His next appointment was with a well-known corsetiere so that Daisy could achieve the maximum benefit from time spent in those figure changing contraptions. The corset maker was going to be a little late and Linda had an errand to run.

After putting the dishes away Jack was so overwhelmed at his situation that he crumpled at the table and cried until there was nothing left.

@ @ @ @

In the interim…….

Linda and Steve were having a very heated disagreement in Steve's office.

"Damn it Linda, remember you work for me!"

"I am telling you Steve! I'm not comfortable administering all these drugs. That's not the way I work." Linda was actually red with anger.

"Linda, there is nothing to worry about the U.S. Government has tested all of these and found them safe."

"Yah, like 'thalidomide' didn't cause any problems! It was fully supported by the FDA."

"Linda, just take these and use them like we discussed. The yellow bottle has high estrogen pill supplements; we confiscated them from a shipment bound for Thailand. Go easy on them, the lab boys tell me they are supper strength. A couple capsules a week should do.

"The lavender bottle has strong female pheromones in them. Dilute a few drops of that in Daisy's perfume. Let's face it; this Jack character is never going to be a beauty contestant. We need to use every trick in the book to create a sexual attraction between these two. Research has shown that scent is directly connected to human sexual attraction almost as strongly as vision. Smell and sex are entwined in a steamy vapor lock. Since our test subject needs to stand out in a crowd. Have him show up wearing this stuff. Most men will react. The difficult part is to get a strictly one-on-one intimate encounter to ensure the arousing effect we desire. If our subject can get Ivan alone this compound will have Ivan responding like a hound dog to a bitch in heat.

"The last clear bottle is a derivative of LSD. Mix that with his nightly Vodka and he will be extremely susceptible to 'suggestions'. We have had a lot of encouraging results with behavior modification in Gitmo with that stuff.

Linda looked at the bottles on Steve's desk with distaste. "Steve, this is where I have problems. I don't like all this psychological mumbo jumbo. I think behavior modification should be done the old fashion way with a carrot and stick. I won't try and change his personality with hypnoses and drugs. I just won't do it. Find someone else."

"Relax Linda; we're not trying to change his personality. His wife has given us about a dozen emotionally significant events in his life. All we want to do is to reorient how he remembers them. We want to introduce cross dressing into his memoires. If he truthfully remembers these events, there is virtually no chance he will slip under examination by Ivan.

He held out a binder stuffed with papers. "Here take this binder; we have researched these events to the best of our abilities. Mistress…or I am sorry, Linda, just mix the LSD with his Vodka. When he is nice and relaxed just explain to him he has repressed memories due to the trauma of his wife's rejection. It is very believable scenario. To make it stick, you will have to constantly refresh the same stories every night. Eventually they will become reality for him.

"There is nothing major in these stories; we're not trying to turn him into a different person. His personality lines up almost perfectly with Ivan's. Now take these medicines like a good girl and get home before Jack gets old feet and splits.

"I have to go calm down a hysterical wife. Rose is having buyer's remorse. I need to remind her that her patriotic duty trumps her sappy sentimental attachment for her husband."

Jack was still at the table, his eyes red from weeping, when Linda came home carrying a small valise. Jack dared not ask what is in it. A few minutes later, Linda sat down across from him and said, "Daisy dear, I see you have already learned a very valuable lesson, women have two very potent weapons in their arsenal, cosmetics and tears! Unfortunately for you, neither is effective on yours truly. Now go to your room and fix your face and change into the clothes I have laid out for you."

Jack left the room, feeling like he was walking on eggshells and afraid to say anything.

He sat at his makeup table and whimpered. He slipped the virgin white camisole top over his head and the brushed his blonde hair behind his back, then put on his war paint. With utter shame he put on a hanky-panky low rise thong. Jack simply slipped his feet into the cute, red wedge sandals and fastened the straps.

Recalling the events of the previous two days, Jack groaned. Standing he clicked his heels together three times and wished he were back in Kansas. When nothing happened he thought, 'Well it was worth a try.'

He joined Linda at the dining room table; she had positioned herself at the head of the table, like a queen on her throne. As Jack took his seat, Linda sipped on a cup of tea. Without saying a word she placed two pills in front of Jack and he knew instinctively that if he didn't take them unquestionably he would suffer; he gulped them down without any questions or liquid. Linda seemed pleased that she had so easily established control of this sissy. She laughed, "Now let me think was that a pill every two days, or two pills a day. Oh well, no matter it will all even out in the end."

@ @ @ @

Steve watched Rose walk into the lounge and pause just inside to allow her eyes to adjust to the low light. He'd settled on this bar because it was not near the HLS offices or the Sokolov house. He thought that the lower illumination would help keep their meeting from being obvious to wandering eyes and it would help him hide some of his growing attributes as well.

He studied her for a moment, able to see her fairly well in the light from the open door. Her husband had been gone for all of two day and her phone call to the blind cell phone number she had for a contact had been a combination of upset and angry. He could tell that he was going to have his hands full getting her to accept reality without telling her that Jack wasn't coming home regardless of how loud she argued.

He waved at her to get her attention and she strode across the room like she owned the place. She was at the table in seconds and she took the chair across from him. The two of them sat and looked at each other for a moment. Their staring contest was interrupted by the waitress setting a glass of white wine in front of Rose and a light-colored mixed drink in front of him. He had obviously ordered before she had appeared in the door.

Rose relaxed for a moment when she looked around and then at the drink in front of Steve. "This doesn't seem to be the type of place you usually pick for us to meet Steve and that isn't the kind of drink you've been drinking. Are you making some changes?"

You should never show fear when confronted by a predator and Steve knew it. He shrugged and said, "I wasn't happy with that other place. It was getting a reputation for being too rowdy."

Something about his behavior intrigued Rose and distracted her from her primary purpose for the moment. She sensed blood in the water. She looked around again, paying more attention this time before she turned back with a slight smile on her face.

"Steve," she said, drawing his name out with some satisfaction at her discovery. "This is a gay bar, isn't it? Have you decided to change sides?"

"I just felt that this place might be quieter and safer."

"That isn't the complete reason though. I can tell by how you're acting and you look. I think that you chose this place because it would be safer for you than the other place."

Steve's chin seemed to be buried in his chest and he was talking to his shirt. Rose could barely hear him when he answered, "Yes."

She leaned in to study him more closely. The weeks she had spent on Jack's orientation to the frillier side of life had sensitized her to changes in Steve's appearance. He had his hair pulled back in a tight, low pony tail and there seemed to be an appreciable amount of volume to it as well as some length. He appeared to be wearing a suit coat that was a size too large and he had kept in on and buttoned. This was a total change from their last meetings where he had draped his jacket across a chair and just lounged in his seat.

"You look different for some reason. I can hardly believe that you are wearing a disguise."

As much as he would have liked to lie and tell her that this was an undercover role, he really did not want to. He hadn't been able to confide in Phyllis yet about what was happening to him and he had been taking almost extreme measures to keep her from seeing his nude body or even coming into contact with him. As a result, he desperately needed someone to talk to. Rose might not be the best person for it, but she was all he had right now.

He looked both embarrassed and sad at the same time as he looked up at her. "I was attacked while I was following up some leads several weeks ago and I was injected with something. I'm dealing with some changes."

Some changes was an understatement. The first change to his body was his hair. It had grown a couple of inches in a growth spurt and made the fact that he needed a haircut all the more obvious. He now sported enough hair to form a short pony tail that hung below his collar. Less obvious, but more damning were his B-cup breasts. They had reached the point where it was impossible to bind them flat to his chest any more. He wasn't sure if they had completed their growth or not, but he hoped so. What worried him was that his mother had been a full 34 C-cup, almost a D. He had finally told Phyllis a version of the truth when he couldn't hide his assets, but not the version where he had been with the hooker.

Rose leaned in to look at him. "You know. With a bit of landscaping on your eyebrows and some makeup, you wouldn't look half bad Stephie."

Steve winced when he heard that. He had made those same observations privately and Phyllis had teased him about letting him use her mascara if he wanted, but Phyllis wasn't aware of all of his changes. He had worn more than his share of makeup and ladies wear, both on undercover operations and during those weeks when he had gotten to know Linda. He just wasn't ready to make the change permanently.

Trying to change the subject, Steve decided to bring up the subject of Jack. Even though it was a highly charged subject, it was still preferable to the current topic.

"I wanted to give you a short status report on Jack's progress," he said. "He's met with his trainer who will finish preparing him for the undercover operation. He has already started work."

From what Linda had told him, it looked like she was the one who would be working hard for a while. Rose had brought him most of the way to sissydom, but the last lit bit of masculinity was always the hardest to train out of the subject. Rose showed herself quite willing to drop Steve's gradual and terrifying descent to femininity and returned to her original goal.

"I wasn't happy with how I made Jack leave that night agent Garibaldi. Mike's treatment of him wasn't something that I was expecting and I couldn't say anything without ruining Jack's cover." Rose was tearing up as she recalled the shocked and hurt look on Jack's face that night.

"I need to let Jack know that Mike shouldn't have done that to him, but I allowed it to save Jack. Can you get this message to him for me?" She slid an envelope across the table to him.

"I completely understand Rose. Jack was a little upset that night when he met with his trainer, but we explained that it was necessary and that you were just playing a role. I told him that night that he was doing a very patriotic thing and that he should not blame you. You need to keep that in mind too."

He took a swallow of his watered down whiskey and picked up the envelope.

"I'll make sure that Jack gets this and that he knows how badly you feel about how you treated him." He paused for a moment before continuing.

"That reminds me. We have a staff psychologist who will be meeting with you to go over how you trained Jack." This was probably the first true thing he had said to her since she sat down. "He wants to debrief you and review things to see how we can to it better when we have to do this again." This was partially true. He had to admit that Dr. Adamson was far more ethical about how his people were treated than Steve's department, but that was the doctor's lookout, not his.

He wanted to wrap this up and get home, so he said, "We should leave separately. I know that you were not followed in here by anyone, I've been watching the door and there has only been an old couple who came in. I’m parked in back so we won't even be seen leaving through the same door."

Rose took another sip of her wine and nodded. Even though this version of agent Garibaldi had not made a single crude comment or lewd suggestion, she still did not want to spend any more time around him than she had to. She left a couple of minutes later. The whole meeting couldn't have lasted more than thirty minutes.

Rose stood at the same time Steve did. As he reached to pull out his wallet, Rose slipped a tube of Daisy's unopened lipstick into his jacket pocket. He might find it amusing or he might not, but he would know who gave it to him. She couldn't resist taking a parting shot at him.

Steve pulled out a pair of twenties and dropped them on the table. He was sure that he was vastly over-tipping, but the cocktail waitress had to work hard and probably needed the money pretty badly to be working here. It barely occurred to him that this thought was at complete odds to his regular chauvinist attitude.

He headed back through office area and crossed to the back door. Once he was in the alley, he paused next to the dumpster just long enough to tear the envelope Rose had given him in half and dispose of it. He didn't need Jack distracted with thoughts of home right now. He was in his car and gone less than thirty seconds later.

@ @ @ @

For the next fortnight Jack would cry himself to sleep, while across town Rose was doing likewise.

Every day had a familiarity that was scarily similar to one previous.

"A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them."

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, well, well.

Rose is regretting her recent past decisions about Jack, Steve is headed down a path he never planned for or wanted, and even the domme has objections to some of what's happing to Jack. Too late on all counts, I think.

Good to see this one back. I appreciate a good story and good story telling.

Maggie

Seems as though Jack has gone.....

From the frying pan and into the fire! Agent Garibaldi's past is an interesting development. Thinking maybe the attack wasn't such a bad thing! Rose's remorse is to little, to late, you reap what you sew! Monica/Marina, still along for the ride! Keep'em comin'! Loving Hugs Talia