Patriot Games - Chapter 27 - From He-male to She-male

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 27 - From He-male to She-male

Karma is a bitch - Justin Tan

Steve eased out of the parking lot, and watched Rose waving goodbye in his rearview mirror. He felt like a baby robin that had been pushed out of its nest. His hands wouldn't stop shaking, it was like they hand a mind of their own. He really needed a cigarette right now. His elongated fingernails made the simplest of tasks an adventure, their neon pink color seemed to be mocking him. He tried to use the back of his hand to wipe off his lipstick and almost put his eye out. No matter how hard he rubbed, nothing came off his lips.

By the second stop light, he had reconciled himself to waiting to get home to use his wife's cold cream to remove his blasted war paint. He got a close look at his face in the rearview mirror; all that was left of his once bushy eyebrows was now a coquettish high arched line. He fished around in his glove box, and dug out a pair of rhinestone bedecked oversized sunglasses, that his wife had left in the car. They added to his sissified appearance but at least concealed the thick black eyeliner, long false eyelashes poking out from under dark blue eye shadow and the lack of eyebrows.

Steve made it a point not to make eye contact with other drivers or pedestrians. He was positive he was receiving oblique glances from everyone he encountered. Their expressions, in his opinion, were one of amusement and loathing.

Every small bump sent his unsupported nascent boobs oscillating, which resulted in his nipples rubbing against his new silky sissy top. The feeling was very erotic and yet disturbing. All in all it was distracting and didn't make the drive home any easier. After crossing a series of speed bumps, Steve began to think maybe he should have taken Rose up on the bra shopping invitation.

He arrived at his street and coasted to a stop a half a block away from his home. There in the driveway was Phyllis's car and beside it another vehicle he didn't recognize. His eyes narrowed and he ground his teeth. He was trapped and he knew it. He pulled to the curb and tried to develop a plan to get into the house and his bedroom undetected where he could wash off the cosmetics and change into his regular clothes. He stroked his chin thoughtfully, you could almost hear the gears turning and then it hit him. He remembered Phyllis opening the side window last night for fresh air while they slept. He was confident it would still be unlocked. All he had to do was walk up the sidewalk, cross the pasture of a front lawn and get to the side of the house, without attracting attention.

He got out of the car, locked the doors and set the alarm. He took a deep breath in an attempt to steady himself. He felt foolish and humiliated as he headed up the sidewalk, his heart pounding. Steve tried to calm himself; after all he was trained to stand up under pressure.

He was certain everyone in the neighborhood was watching the Beyoncé lookalike parading up the street. He held onto his purse as if it were a lifeline and tried to walk as feminine as he could by taking smaller steps. He wasn't just nervous; he was a walking, talking embodiment of cold sweat.

Halfway home, he encountered the postman. Steve hid behind his sunglasses and kept on walking his best girly walk, positive the man could smell his fear as they passed on the sidewalk. The postman was very professional and merely nodded his head and said "Good day Miss."

Steve's breathing didn't return to normal until he had reached his mailbox where he made a mad dash crossed his lawn, a trip that felt more like a marathon.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he found the window was indeed unlocked. He slid the window open and tried to step through the opening only to find his legs fettered by his skirt. He pulled the skirt up as high as it would go exposing his panties and garter belt and just before he stepped through the window he received a wolf whistle from old man Harman, his neighbor, who was out walking his dog.

Totally flustered, Steve dropped his purse and scrambled through the window, landing silently on the shag rug. As he pulled his skirt back down, he bumped into the night table setting the green vase perched on the end table wobbling precariously. He grabbed it before it could smash on the floor and give his presence away. He settled it down and then realized he was missing his purse.

He could hear voices coming from the living room, but they were vague enough that he felt safe for the moment. He left his posterior totally exposed as he leaned back out the window to retrieve his wallet and purse. Stretching out so far, he was on the verge of falling headfirst to the ground. He could he could almost reach the purse strap, it was only a few enticing inches away. He counterbalanced his body by flailing his legs out behind him. Using his new fingernail extensions like chopsticks, he was able to grab the purse strap. With his treasure firmly in his grasp, he pulled himself back into the bedroom.

His feet reached terra firma on the floor behind and he pulled himself back into the house. His euphoria was short lived when the hand of providence reached out to smite him. Hearing a sound behind him, he lurched back, pushing with his hands to get the rest of his body back into the room. Just as his shoulders cleared the window frame, his head struck the window with a loud thud. He saw stars and a kaleidoscope light show played in his head. The blow turned his legs to jelly, forcing him to grab the window frame to keep from falling down. That is when he heard, "Just who the fuck are you?" He turned his head to see who it was. Then someone pulled the plug and his lights went out. We are talking reboot the hard drive out.

@ @ @ @

Steve floated in concussed misery for several hours, his face an ashen gray. He had the mother of all headaches and faded in and out of consciousness. It was dark out when he finally blinked his eyes open for good; the room was deathly silent and cloaked in shadows, the only light coming from underneath the closed bedroom door. He found himself lying on top of his bed, which was good. Then as his vision cleared and his senses returned he realized he was incased in what felt like a silk shroud, which after further investigation appeared to be a woman's nightgown.

Steve started to panic, how did he get here dressed this way? If Phyllis saw him she would have a cow. Steve tried to pull off nightie; but sitting up brought an unbearable throbbing to his head, He collapsed back on the bed panting from the effort. He had a premonition something dreadful was about to happen.

Phyllis had been in the bathroom filling a water glass and waiting for him to wake up. Hearing him rousing, she flipped on the light switch and sent the light from eight 60-Watt incandescent bulbs flooding into the room. His worst nightmare came true as Steve was hit by the dazzling light, the brightness blinded him. He shielded their eyes against the intensity and waited for his eyes to adjust. He squinted around his hand and could just make out a ghostly shape coming out of the solar corona.

Phyllis was dressed in only a pink silk Carmeuse robe, carrying a glass of tap water to his bedside. Steve could smell her perfume settle around him like a soft cloud. He felt foolish and humiliated laying there wearing a feminine nightgown. Her presence towering over him elicited a tempest in his gut. Steve dropped his eyes unable to maintain her gaze and tried unsuccessfully to pull the covers over to hide his body. He waited for the shit storm to erupt.

To his utter surprise, Phyllis was completely calm as she said, "Honey, you're finally awake, how are you feeling?"

Steve's mouth felt like he had swallowed a shovel of sand. He reached up to his head and gingerly examined the two lumps as he squeaked, "What happened?"

"We were all concerned you were seriously injured, I guess I don't know my own strength. That's a nasty bump you've got on your head. I've called Fred and told him you fell and hit your head and passed out. With all the talk recently about concussions, he agreed you should spend the week in bed. He said he would clear it with your boss."

Phyllis handed Steve a glass of water and dropped two small pills she was holding in her hand. Grasping the glass, Steve saw that his fingernails were still painted pink – there was no way Phyllis couldn't notice the obvious feminine feature. His hands shook as he took the glass from her. She merely smiled at him as he took the pills and gulped them down while downing the entire glass of water.

Phyllis sat on the side of the bed and placed her hand on her husband's forehead, "Relax dear, I'll explain everything. The girls and I were sharing a couple of very good bottles of wine and were having a giggly good time when we heard a noise in here and I came to investigate. I found what I thought was a burglar climbing in through the open window. I grabbed that ugly green vase your aunt gave us for a wedding present and hit the intruder over the head. I still have my homerun swing, I guess all those years playing softball helped. I was stupefied to discover the robber was actually my husband sneaking into our bedroom in heavy drag. Have you any idea how mortified I was having my friends see you like this?"

Phyllis appeared more humiliated than upset. "Thank God, Betty, and Gertrude were here, they helped me get you cleaned up and into bed."

This only got a quizzical look from Steve and she continued, "You know Gertrude, she lives at the end of the block in the yellow house. She's the neighborhood gossip but a good friend nonetheless. You haven't met Betty before and it's a good thing that she was here. She's a physician's assistant I met at the woman's health clinic; we have become very, very close. She stopped the bleeding from your head and stitched up the wound. I am afraid that cute outfit you were wearing is not salvageable, there was just too much blood. The girls helped me get you undressed and into my old teal-colored rayon nightie. You have always had a lingerie fetish so I thought this outfit was the most appropriate for the new you, it is the only plus size sleepwear I own. That color goes well with your peroxide blond hair. Sorry it is a tad tight around your bosom, which came as a real shock to me, I knew you were developing man boobs, but I had no idea how large they had become. As a conservative estimate I am guessing you are at least a full B cup."

"Your friends saw me looking like this?" Steve didn't think that his mortification could become any worse.

"Yes dear, getting you cleaned up and your bloody clothes off gave all of us a real good look. The blond dye job on you pubic hair is over the top don't you think? Gertrude laughed so hard I thought she would fall over. To preserve what little dignity you had left, I had the girls turn their backs while I slipped a pair of panties on you and tucked your man parts out of sight. They may be a bit snug, but do look daring on you. It took all three of us to lift you on to the bed."

"Please Phyllis, I can explain my...ah, embellished appearance."

Phyllis arched her brows at the man before her, who looked more girly than she herself ever had.
"This I have to hear! Have you any idea how it made me feel letting my girlfriends seeing you dressed like a teenage Lady Gaga wearing that god-awful overdone makeup? I have used every cosmetic remover I own trying to get those cosmetics off your face. Nothing worked. I couldn't even take the long false eyelashes off. They are individually glued on. They are there for the long run as well. They must have cost a fortune.

"Gertrude did a bit of snooping and closely examined the lipstick in your purse. Extrapolating from there we surmised all your makeup appears to be semi-permanent."

"I don't like the sound of that. What do you mean by semi-permanent?"

"Let's just say that I hope you like your new look, it will take weeks to fade away. That is the latest fad in the beauty industry. A small amount of color is inserted into the dermal layer of the skin. It is intended for busy active woman, like actresses, cirrus performers, aquanauts and..."

Then giggling she added, "I hear it is very popular with ladies of the night."

Steve gave out a depressed sigh. "Can you help me get back to looking like my old self?"

His wife shrugged as she looked down at him with a faint smile on her face. "Sorry only time will help with your facial appearance and the only thing you can do with your beautiful head of curly locks is shave your head. But we don't need to make that drastic a decision right now. You obviously went to a lot of trouble to change your appearance, the question is why?

"I suggested to the girls you were just playing cloak-and-dagger but neither of them was buying that story. None of us could explain why you were dressed like a 50's teeny bobber wearing heavy makeup. It is a riddle wrapped up in an enigma, or in this case wrapped in poodle skirt."

Seeing Steve's depressed expression, Phyllis said, "Oh, come-on sour puss, give me a smile. You have to admit that is funny."

Steve held up his hand with his long nails hanging down and batted his long heave eyelashes at his wife and replied "Sorry honey, putting up with all these glamour changes has robbed my sense of humor."

"No matter, us girls put our heads to together and examined all the evidence. We believe we have uncovered the secret you have been hiding from me."

Steve started to snivel, "It wasn't my choice. Honest, you have to believe me."

Putting her finger on his lips she went on, "Shush sweetheart there is nothing to explain. Because of the physical changes that we saw, Betty took the opportunity to give you a complete physical examination."

With just a touch of vengeance in her voice she went on, "She even gave you a breast exam. You'll also be glad to know your prostrate is healthy for a man your age and you show no signs of testicular cancer."

Steve reflexively brought his hands up to cover his chest and pushed his ass into the bed.

"Don't be embarrassed she was professional and kept it completely clinical and mostly discrete."

"Just what do you mean mostly?"

"Well...Gertrude and I did volunteer to help; we couldn't let Betty have all the fun. Don’t worry dear you haven’t got anything we haven’t seen before."

She winked at him and said, "I thought she did spend an inordinate amount of time checking out your genitalia though. The results of your physical answered our questions. She concluded all your symptoms point to someone undergoing hormone replacement. Although she recommends you come into the office for more tests. Messing around with hormones can be dangerous without a doctor monitoring your health."

Phyllis ran her hands up Steve's slender hairless arms, "According to Betty, your soft skin, loss of muscle mass, diminished body hair, puffy engorged nipples and obvious breast development, combined with a loss of interest in sexual activity all point to that diagnosis."

"You talked to a stranger about our sex life?" Steve didn't think that his humiliation could get any worse now.

"Of course, to do a proper physical she needs to know your complete medical history, I can assure you Betty is anything but a stranger." Phyllis acted like it was no big deal to her. What kinds of conversations did women have?

Steve tried to complain but Phyllis brushed aside his protestations and then, in her best angry wife voice, said, "Don't be so self-conscious; there is nothing to ashamed of. I have been on the internet while you were out. It seems there are lots of men who feel they should have been born a woman. I never noticed it before but you're lucky, your shoulders aren't that broad, once we get you on a stick diet and lose say...twenty pounds or so you'll be a real beauty."

"NO, no, no! Please help me get rid of all this. I'll lose my job!"

Phyllis climbed up on the bed and sat Indian style, where she casually rested her hand on his ample breast. Unable to resist, Phyllis slowly grazed his left nipple with her thumb and watched it engorge. Steve's frown turned to a sigh, and halfheartedly tried to push it away.

Phyllis felt bad that she had hurt his feelings, so she cooed, "Honey, I didn't mean to imply you aren't pretty just as you are now. In fact, you are just adorable."

With a mischievous glint in her eye she continued to lovingly tweak her husbands' sensitive nipple. "I must make a confession though. Looking at you laying there in my nightie with your adolescence sized boobies and puffy nipples tenting your gown, produces a pep rally in my shorts. I just can't keep my hands off your new toy chest."

"Phyllis, are you gay?"

Phyllis began to aggressively massage Steve's breasts, "I hate labels; let's just say I appreciate the beauty of both sexes.'

She made herself more comfortable on the bed as she wriggled closer to her husband.

"I told you that my parents shipped me off to an all-girl high school because I was so rambunctious. In My freshman year, I had a roommate named Debbie who was just starting puberty. Your titties are larger than hers, but have the same sexy allure. She was self-conscious about their diminutive training bra cupcake size. She came home from a date one night devastated, because some boy had made fun of her lack of shape. I climbed into bed with her just to console her."

Blushing feverishly, she continued her confession, "Well actually I consoled her three or four times that night as I remember it. I found I have a real talent at that. We became real snuggle buddies the rest of the year. I found that I have a very special talent…I can give a young lady an orgasm without penetration, using only my tongue and fingers, so she remained technically a virgin. You'll be happy to know by graduation she had earned the nick name of Double D Debbie. So there is hope for you too."

Steve was horrified. The image of Himself with DD boobs a fate worse than death for a real man.

Phyllis stretched out on top of Steve and ground her vulva into his silk encased private parts. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "You have some great feminine features already. Take your tuckus for example; it's irresistible, some might say awesome. Your burgeoning boobies with their puffy nipples are a turn-on to women like me."

Rubbing her breasts against her husband's counterpart's she went on, "You come from a long line of buxom woman; as yours grow, I think they will become a real source of pride. I am sure you will discover that breasts are a woman's secret source of power over men. Having a good set of tits often results in social and economic gain. If you'll let me 'console' you, I promise you'll wake up tomorrow with a whole new outlook on life and a smile on your face."

Steve needed to get control of the situation before he totally lost control.

"Stop, just stop right there! I am not undergoing transition and I don’t need consoling! All I need is to get this shit off my face!"

Phyllis sat bolt upright with her weight resting on her haunches, unaccustomed to being rejected, "Then you have some explaining to do!"

Steve pushed Phyllis's hand off his chest and thought how best to explain his situation without digging his hole any deeper. He waved, a hand over the length of his body he said, "This all started when an undercover situation got away from me. This is hard to say but hear me out. To hide my identity, I went to this gay club; dressed as a woman...you remember you helped pick out my outfit.

"I was interviewing a potential witness, who happened to be a very passable tranny whore, when her pimp found us alone and mistakenly thought I was a client. When he found out I was a federal agent he beat me up and...Well he raped me. Then he injected me with something that I have since found out was female hormones."

Phyllis was aghast. "You were raped, that is dreadful! Why didn't you say something?"

"I was too ashamed. I'm sorry. Anyway the drugs are what have been affecting me."

"I hope you at least went to a doctor."

"Yes dear, Fred took me to the emergency room. Then I later followed up for blood tests. I am clean for STDs and Aids. However, the blood test uncovered the high levels of estrogen in my system.

"If it hadn't been for that whore Trixie, none of this would have happened."

Phyllis nodded. "Trixie that is one of the list of female names you were mumbling incoherently."

"There were others?"

"Let me think. Yes there was Daisy, Stephanie, Frederica, Rose and Linda. My name didn't make the list, do I need to be jealous? Or perhaps you were trying to infiltrate a biker gang of dykes.

When Steve didn't respond she asked, "Seriously, are you sure you're healthy?"

"Yes. At my last checkup, he told me the hormones had gone dormant and, as long as I avoided anything that would stimulate the chemicals in my blood, they will eventually work their way out of my system."

A very apprehensive Phyllis stroked her husband's cheek, "What kind of things would reactivate the chemicals?"

"Don't worry dear; it would take something extraordinary like more estrogen. Since I haven't been taking your birth control pills I think I am safe."

Phyllis had a horrified look on her face as she said, "Oh my God I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I thought I was helping you."

"Sorry about what?"

"Betty just wanted to help. She wrote you two prescriptions one was for codeine for the headache, the other was an extra strength estrogen and progesterone compound, given for men who want to become women. I have a whole thirty day supply. The bottle is in your nightstand. Those were the pills you just took."

Steve's eyes widened in horror. "You don't know what you've done. I am so fucked!"

Wagging her finger at her prostrate husband Phyllis lectured, "Don't you take that tone with me! None of this would have happened if you had been honest with me and hadn't snuck home dressed that way. Care to explain that?"

Steve sighed heavily, "It was all that bad-tempered Rose's doing. I wasn't consulted. We had a clandestine meeting, at her beauty parlor. She took me prisoner and had me tied to a chair and did all this to me."

"Go on Steve, I'm still waiting for the part where I believe you."

"Alright we were sharing a drink, the slipped me a Mickey, laced with chloral hydrate if I had to guess."

"You were drinking at eight in the morning now this is all starting to make sense."

With a voice choked with frustration he said, "NO! Listen to me. While I was out she made me her captive and had her minions work on me. I woke up tied to a chair wearing only a plastic sheet with a hair dryer on my head."

"Why would she do that?"

"I can't really talk about it."

"Can't or won't?"

Steve was silent for almost half a minute as he considered his options. "Alright this could cost me my job, you have to keep it just between us; but I'll tell you. It has to do with her husband. I kind of sort of shanghaied him, to go undercover as an informant."

"That doesn't make any sense, why would she go to the trouble and expense to forcefully make to you over in full drag?"

"It may have had something to do with the fact that he was a reluctant volunteer. His assignment requires him to become an effeminate transvestite and cozy up to our target. He objected so I sent him away to an overseer for specialized training."

"This Rose person agreed to all this?"

"At first she did and she even helped, but afterward she developed buyer's remorse. Every time we meet she has been on my ass wanting a status report on her husband. I have managed to put her off. He stubbornly hung on to his manly self-image, so we have been forced to use extraordinary measures. If she knew the extremes that Linda has been forced to use to mold her hubby into the flirtatious gay caballero we need, she would come unglued. She might interfere in the operation."

"Wait one minute; was he gay before you went to work on him?"

"Not that I am aware. "But we need him to pass as being gay for the success of the operation."

Phyllis looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Linda, the same one I sent you too?"

"Yes, that is where I got the idea."

"For goodness sake, that woman is a psychopath! You spent only two weeks with her and I almost lost you. I thought if you could experience for a few weeks what it's like for us woman it would change your attitude. But you came home more namby-pamby than I initially envisioned. Are you having a flashback? Is that why you have decided to ride sidesaddle?"

"Listen to me Phyllis, none of this was voluntary! It was all Rose. The woman is crazy!"

"Doesn't Rose have the right to know what you are doing to her husband?"

Steve shook his head. "Not according to my boss."

"Tell me something about the woman that can overpower my big manly super policeman and turn him into a Kim Kardashian lookalike."

Steve jokingly gave his wife a limp wristed wave and made a kissy face before he sobered again.

"She's a typical Irishman, loves to drink, and has a quick temper, a bit of a flirt with a bent toward female domination. Despite all that she is an intelligent and successful business woman."

She made a face at Steve's assessment. "I didn't ask for a physiological evaluation you idiot. I'm a woman. When I ask about another woman my husband has been seeing, I want to know about her physical appearance."

Steve knew he was on thin ice so he chose his words very carefully, "She's an attractive redhead with better than average girl parts, who always dresses to accentuate her figure. She has beautiful large green eyes, long curvy legs and an ass that is out of this world."

"Fuck your boss; I need to meet this woman."

"Honey, even if I ignore orders; that is not going to be so easy. There are only so many places you can arrange a meet without setting patterns. I have met her in bars, restaurants, at my office, her house and even once in a woman's bathroom. I am sure I am being followed, even dressed like this I’m positive the guys assigned to follow me will not be fooled. Our target knows Rose is the wife of his tranny lover, if he connects her to me, we all could be dead. I am out of ideas on where to meet her."

Phyllis, with devilish expression on her face, said, "I have an idea. Set up a meeting next Thursday, no make that Saturday. This Rose person and I need to have a long chat."

"Why Saturday?"

"It will give me more time to prepare my girlfriend for her début; the world can be a dangerous place for a single woman. Besides the malls are extra crowded and it will make it easier to blend in. Plus, there are some things I need to get to ensure no one would ever recognize you. Where is your wallet, in your purse I assume? I need your credit cards. What name are you using now?"

"Stephanie, why?"

Phyllis clapped in glee. "No that doesn't suit the new you at all, I’m going to call you Desiree, because you are so desirable. Don't you just love that?"

Phyllis ran off to assure herself of some privacy before the newly christened Desiree could respond.

Based on his behavior, Steve wouldn't be getting up from the bed for a while yet. Going straight to the liquor cabinet and she poured herself a stiff drink.

Despite Linda's obvious eccentricities, Phyllis had kept in contact with her concerning her husband. She made a mental note to call Linda on her private line to discuss Steve's current predicament.

She returned to the bedroom with her glass half full. She walked to the bed and offered her husband a drink. He greedily gulped down the bourbon.

Taking the now empty glass from him, she put it on the nightstand. With a wicked gleam in her eye, Phyllis lightly grasped a vulnerable breast and gently stroked it through the flimsy material of the nightgown.

She grinned devilishly at him and said, "Why even in their mushrooming state I find these charmingly erotic."

Steve despite himself, let a sigh of pleasure escaped his lips. Encouraged by his reaction, Phyllis took her other hand slid it up the silken gown until it reached his groin encased in a prison of silk.

She squeezed ever so slightly as she purred into his ear, "Please understand my darling; this is not a judgment, just an observation. Your testicles have shrunk and are really just a teeny weeny remembrance of your prior sex. Your wee little man is so cute, half the size it once was. It now fits so snuggly in my silk panties. Promise me you'll always wear panties?"

This was the kind of thing that Steve wasn't prepared for, even though he had made the same kind of assessment of the changes to his manhood. "Do you take me for a complete fool? Damn it Phyllis be serious! I need to get back to my old self."

Her voice lifted to a scolding tone as she mocked him with, "What makes you think I'm not being serious?

His heart pounded fiercely in his chest, his jaw contracted into a tight knot, anger blazed in his eyes. "Knock it off Phyllis. Help me here, please. This could cost me my job."

Phyllis stood back and surveyed her husband and spoke with a tone of finality, "Oh Stevie, I love you to pieces. What you are really protesting is a loss of your precious chauvinist pride. The agency must surely have female agents, you could just do a lateral move, you might need a refresher course in typing but that can easily be arranged. I only wish you had told me about this whole female transition thing. I could have helped you on this journey; there is so much I can teach you about being a woman."

Steve's mind still cloudy from the concussion, sat perfectly still. His mind filled with anger, which choked off his ability to think of a way out of his predicament. His painted lower lip quivered as he struggled mightily trying to find the words to explain this all away.

Phyllis strongly suspected that her husband didn't have plans on transitioning, but it looked like he might not have much of a choice. He just needed the proper encouragement. She saw an opportunity to teach him a lesson and maybe have some fun at the same time. Phyllis let her robe fall to the floor. She stood over him like a vulture about to swoop down on its dinner. Wearing only a smile she said, "I'm only going to offer one more time, do you want to play, or not?"

"Not tonight dear, I have a headache." Mumbled Steve as he rolled over on his side and pouted. Steve was emotionally exhausted and laid back down and almost instantly fell into a deep slumber.

Disappointed, but not surprised at his reaction to her teasing, Phyllis grabbed her phone and headed to the kitchen. First she poured herself another tall glass of bourbon and drank half it down. Filled with the liquid courage, she phoned Betty who she was sure was concerned about Steve's condition.

"Hi, Betty, this is Phyllis."

"Hello, how is your sassy, sissy doing?"

"God he infuriates me at times. But cognitively everything appears fine."

"That's good to hear. As a precaution, I would keep him awake the rest of the night."

"I can think of several ways to keep him up."

"Uggh...that is just too much information. Did he explain how he got into his present condition?"

"Sort of, he claims it was all done to him against his will."

"Do you believe that?"

"Not completely. He gave me some cock and bull story about being injected with female hormones which caused his accelerated development. He claims they have gone dormant and, would stay that way unless stimulated by more estrogen. Have you ever heard of such a thing?"

"Betty paused before answering, "Well...several months ago we received an FDA warning about a new highly potent street version of the drug Estradiol, which contains potent estrogens and anti-androgens. According to the manufacturer, this combination of medications not only offers superior feminization, but also provides a greater reduction of the masculinizing effects in the patients. But it also carries with it a variety of differing risks and side effects. To include a loss of libido and accelerated breast development."

To hear that her husband had not been lying to her was a relief. She was still trying to digest the concept that he was developing breasts, but she was glad that it wasn't willingly. Now she was faced with a different issue.

"Betty, I don't think I want a shemale for a spouse!"

"I'm sorry honey, but you may not have a choice. The rumors I have heard about that drug are quite extraordinary. If that is what your husband was given, I'm afraid you can expect the desert to really bloom within the next few months."

"I think that the best thing you can do right now is to get your husband into counseling. You might consider talking to someone too. If you intend to say married, you and your husband are in this together."

"That's funny his boss has just recommended the same thing for Steve. You have to understand, it is not all his fault. His mother ran off with their preacher when he was just a baby. He was raised in a household of all men it was just him, five brothers and his father. He had it beat into him that woman are inferior and good only for doing the cooking, cleaning, and making babies. As a result he developed a masochistic domineering personality.

"Steve's considered to be an eccentric and a bit unconventional even by his peers. I have often thought that some of his rash actions are just for shock effect. He wants people to underestimate him. His adult life he has spent in a macho environments, all boy schools, the military and then Federal law enforcement. For as long as I have known him, he has been a brash, driven, amoral individual. His moral compass points only to Steve. Growing up he developed a misogynistic attitude, where woman are second class citizens.

"I've been dealing with it, but I think that our marriage has turned toxic. He comes home and tries to dominate our relationship. I know that he is really a sweet caring man, but once he has control over a person he losses all sense of decency. He can be absolutely clueless about what is going on around him.

"I threatened to leave him unless he went to rehab. I tried my version of rehab for him by sending him to this dominatrix that specializes in curing chauvinistic attitudes. He was reluctant to go at first claiming he didn't need to change, but a woman has her ways of persuasion, if you know what I mean.

"From day one, this lady had him in pancake powder, perfume, pink panties, and Prada’s. For two weeks she showed him that he didn't have to hide his sensitive nature. He really was a different person.

"I’m afraid that he is having a relapse. I miss the delicate, caring Steve.

Betty really was not comfortable discussing Phyllis' marital issues and her giggle was a defense mechanism. She said, "I'm sure we can ensure the sensitive side becomes his dominant one. If you keep feeding him those pills I prescribed we could turn him into the next Christine Jorgensen."

Modifying Steve's behavior by using chemicals and hormones made Phyllis uncomfortable and she said, "I think that is too much. Steve and I have played with feminizing him before and he really seemed to enjoy his girly persona. As his feminine self he is an entirely different person, but it was primarily little harmless games of dress up. I remember watching him step into a dress and I could see the transformation in his entire demeanor change for the better. But when he dressed as Stephanie, he wasn't acting. He actually became one of us. He turned into this sweet and caring person. He was never a sexual dynamo in the bedroom, more of the fastest draw in the west, if you know what I mean. Put a sexy nightgown on the man, a touch of lipstick and a spritz of perfume and the foreplay would last for hours. The sex went from good to fantastic. I really do love the man; he is the other half of my soul."

Betty was not an expert at dealing with her patient's psyche, but she could see that Phyllis needed the equivalent of a slap in the face. She hoped that she wouldn't damage the friendship that she had built with Phyllis.

"Oh gag me with a spoon. I really don't go in for that kind of sappy sentimentality. Ever since Adam ratted out Eve in the Garden of Eden, no man can be trusted."

Phyllis tried to defend her feelings. "I know that Steve is like an alcoholic who will fall off the sensitivity wagon occasionally. When that happens he is a real jerk and he succumbs to the fatal poison of irresponsible power. This time, things are at a whole different level."

She knew that she was walking a fine line talking about Steve's professional activities.

"He confessed something to me of he used his position to his advantage at work. He caused someone to have to live en femme and I'm afraid that it bit him in the ass. He's sporting his own pair of tits and wearing permanent makeup as a result.

"Betty, I know that you and I haven't known each other that long. My plan is to show my husband what girlie is all about. For the next few weeks, I plan on turning him into a submissive male lesbian, he'll go back to work a changed man."

The conversation had a pronounced effect on Phyllis, she found herself sliding her hand into her pussy and scratching an itch. Then returning to her conversation she went on, "Steve's predicament has given me some of the wildest fantasies. I about came again just envisioning them."

"That sounds interesting, would you mind sharing with me? Maybe I can help make you dreams come true." There was a smile in Betty's voice, and maybe just a hint of lust.

"Steve is afraid that he will be fired if he shows up for work as his feminine self, even though that would be against the law. Can you believe in this day and age a man is worried about losing his job just for growing a set of hooters and wearing a dress to work? I mean if a woman wore a suit and tie to work, no one would think a thing about it."

Phyllis had a far-away look in her eyes as she said, "My fantasy is to help my unemployed hubby into a new career. With cosmetic surgery I could quite easily turn him into a real star."

"Star? What kind of star?"

"The tgirl porn kind, it would serve him right. His face will always be too manly to pass as a real woman; but with a set of supersized boobs and heavy stage makeup, no one would care what his face looked like. I see ads all the time looking for strippers at the place out on the interstate. I can just picture the Marquee on Highway 66, advertising the new headliner act, 'Come see Gee Gee the former G-man flaunting a titanic set of 44 G's.' I'll bet he could make a lot more money, than his government salary."

"Gee that sounds like fun. I would even pay to see mister machismo reduced to flaunting his feminized body to earn a living. Sorry I have to run I'm on call and need to check in with the office.

"One medical suggestion before I go, don't let Gee Gee go back to sleep. You need to monitor him for the night."

"Thanks sweetheart, I have ways of keeping him awake and vigorously active."

Phyllis hung up and took another long drink of bourbon. She went through her phone contacts until she found Linda's private number.

It took four rings before someone picked up, "Hello this is Linda speaking."

"I know it has been awhile, this is Phyllis, Steve's wife. Can we talk?"

"To be truthful now is not a good time, I am about to wrap up a training session."

Just then Phyllis heard a primal scream, one that sent shivers running down her spine. Her heart beat wildly. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing; I swear real men are a dying species, they all seem to be crybabies. What you heard is my latest project having problems adjusting to the consequences of disappointing me."

Then Linda partially covered the receiver as she yelled, "Daisy, stop the whining. The neighbors are going to complain. Take a bath, then get into bed, tomorrow is your first day of work at the club. You need all the beauty sleep you can get."

"Linda I can hear you're busy, I'll call back later, have a good night."

"Sure thing Phyllis give that cute husband of yours a kiss for me. Now there was a man who took to discipline like a fish to water. We had us a good old time."

@ @ @ @

Phyllis poured herself another drink and went to pour one for Steve, then stopped and got a bottle of white wine from the frig. She poured Steve's drink in a wine glass and returned to the bedroom. Finding her husband asleep infuriated her, she tiptoed into the room like a ballerina in slow-motion, put the glasses down and found four silk scarves from her dresser. Then with a delicate touch she tied Steve’s legs and arms to the four corners of the bed.

Once he was securely restrained she ran her fingers through his curly locks, which woke him from his slumber. Phyllis bends down and gave him a quick kiss, "Wake up sleeping beauty and let the fun begin."

Steve woke up quickly if a tad woozy. Phyllis reached for her whiskey glass and the wine glass for her husband, then sat on the side of the bed, showing the glass of bubbly to her husband. "Thirsty Honey?"

In a husky voice Steve replied, "Sure, I'd love some."

He went to reach for the glass and found his hand firmly tied to the bed post, quickly finding the other three limbs similarly restrained. He was hysterical almost immediately and shouting with such force his face turned purple with rage, "What the fuck is going on?"

Phyllis stood back and waited for Steve to regain his composure, to shut him up she held the wine glass to his lips and poured the sweet liquid into his mouth.

She took a large guzzle of her bourbon then said, "Wine for my demur Desiree and whiskey for the King of the manor, which of course makes you the Queen around here. Pun intended," giggled Phyllis.

Steve struggled against his shackles. Phyllis laughed and said, "You're wasting your time trying to break your manacles they are pure silk, haven't you ever heard that silk is stronger than steel? The more you pull the tighter they become. I was a girl scout and I know my knots. This will ensure your full cooperation.

"If you remember, I offered Steve a chance to make love to me as my husband. My offer was scorned, so I decided to spend the night making passionate love to my bride Desiree."

"Stop calling me that, it's demeaning!"

Phyllis feigned taking offense. "Now you've hurt my feelings. Here I go to all the trouble to find you a pretty feminine name and you don't like it. Well...for the next week, you will respond only to that name. You'll remain tied like that to ensure your full cooperation.

"Right now Desiree, you're not a real man, only a broken one pretending to hate the idea of being forcibly feminized. I know you and intend to change your attitude for good, not just short term. I plan on showing you the true advantages of being a woman. So tonight you will have nothing to do but lay there and let me demonstrate how a woman can please another woman, without the need for a yucky penis.

"I plan on training you in the classic arts of womanly seduction and servitude. You will be my Geisha in training. You will learn to be the perfect hostesses. I also plan on being your instructor in all the bedroom wiles of love making. Some may be a bit risqué, but you'll learn to perform them with grace and skills of a high priced whore. It will be a voyage of discovery. I will use you for my amusement. When I'm finished Desiree will be able to attract men and women to her like moths to a flame.

"One more thing, my dear. You will enthusiastically take control of all the everyday wifely duties at home – the cooking, cleaning, and laundry so that I can live the life of leisure."

Steve was practically speechless with rage. "You are one crazy bitch. Let me go right now!"

That was all Phyllis could take she picked a pair of her panties out of the dirty clothes hamper and held them in front of her astonished husband's face and pinched his nose forcing Steve to breathe through his mouth. "I don't think so, I am not interested in your thoughts. I've had to put up with your outlandish, pontificating our entire married life. You'll either keep your mouth shut or I will stuff these in your mouth. I am tired of hearing your incessant whining. Will you be quiet?"

Steve looked at the smelly thing being dangled inches from his face and grimly nodded his agreement.

"Good, it is time Steve learns to see things from the feminine perspective. We have played dress up before, I'll admit those times always amused me, seeing my manly husband prance around the house in his best swishy manner. It demonstrated there is a chance to rehabilitate the Cro-Magnon caveman you have become.

"Now your current condition gives me the opportunity to up the ante. No more games this time it's for keeps and school is in session. You will either graduate from feminization training with honors or I walk out and leave you to deal with your current condition by yourself. What's it to be? You really try and absorb my training or we part company and you can figure out how to survive on your own looking like a man undecided on his sexuality."

Steve's eyes narrowed and he ground his teeth with a clenched jaw. He was stuck and he knew it. He locked gazes with his wife and entered into a staring contest. Neither wanting to be the first to blink. Phyllis could almost see the gears turning as she waited for his response, but she knew that she was looking at a very angry man. Steve couldn't help but wonder if this is how Jack felt when he found himself ensnared into becoming Daisy. He decided that maybe he could learn from Jack and just accept life and endure the best he could. The air was alive with the tension between the two.

Eventually, Steve relaxed and said, "Alright you win. I'll admit I have been a bit of a troglodyte at times. I love you and don't want to lose you. I'll do whatever you want. Under one condition, it is only for the next week. After that things go back to how they were before."

Phyllis laughed so hard she lost control of her bladder and a few drops of pee ran down her thigh.

"Okay it's a deal, if you are able to revert back to your old personality after my training regimen, I won't like it but I'll understand."

She raised up Desiree's head and let him finish the wine in his glass. She took her drink and drained it as well. Both parties were feeling good about this time. She left to refill their drinks, returning with the wine bottle and a pair of scissors from her sewing room. She filled the wine glass and then approached the bed with the shears. Steve was more than a little concerned until Phyllis started cutting off his delicate wear.

"I hate destroying your outfit but I need full access," she said with a devilish smile.

Once she had him as naked and vulnerable as a newborn infant, she started her tutorial in feminine love making. For the next hour, she would bring Desiree to the very brink of nirvana with her tongue and delicate finger tips only to back off before he could climax. When it was obvious that he literally could not take it anymore, Phyllis slithered her hand to his groin, which was now well lubricated with her spittle and started a slow steady pumping action. As he became more aroused she picked up the rhythm to an animal frenzy. He came like he had never before in his life, a wild shriek that tore through the room. Steve glowed with euphoria.

When he had left the beauty parlor, Steve had felt nothing but hate and rage toward Rose. After his wife’s reaction and a night of sexual ecstasy, the vengeful urge no longer had sure footing. Phyllis captured his male essence in the now empty wine glass. His seed filled over half the glass, so Phyllis topped it off the remnants from the wine bottle.

Stirring the concoction with her finger, she straddled her hubby and made herself comfortable without spilling a drop. She was in a festive mood as she looked challengingly into his eyes. She held his head up and put the glass to his lips saying, "A true lover always swallows; this is what's called a shemale cocktail, now drink it all down like a good girl and I'll let you up to use the bathroom."

Steve could only accept defeat as he suppressed his revulsion and managed to consume the entire amount without gagging. He was totally spent, his breathing ragged and his will to resist completely broken. Phyllis slowly untied his limbs and he climbed out of bed and stood on wavering legs to stretch his stiff limbs. She handed her robe to him with instructions to meet her at the kitchen table after his shower.

She went to fix breakfast as he stood under the hot water and washed away the leftovers of a night of blissful sex.

After drying himself off, Steve felt foolish wearing only her Carmeuse robe. But it was cool enough that he needed something so he wrapped it around his body as best that he could and headed for the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Phyllis was seated at the table, drinking a cup of coffee. He stoically walked into the kitchen and sat facing her. She smiled at him seeing his bodacious tatas peeking out from the gap in the robe. Seeing what she was staring at, Steve embarrassingly pulled his robe closed.

Phyllis teased him with, "Don't worry dear, I have a padded ultralight sticky bra that will do wonders for your figure, we'll get to that after we eat."

She slid a cup of steaming coffee to him. He held the robe closed with one hand as he sipped the brew. Phyllis turned in her chair and retrieved from the counter a tall glass with thick green liquid in it. She placed it in front of him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"That's your breakfast. It's a Smoothie which will provide all your needed protein, vitamins and minerals. It is made primarily from tofu, fresh fruit and yogurt – the green color comes from the wheat grass. You're on a liquid diet until we get rid of your spare tire. Now drink up, your housekeeping classes are about to start."

Be vewwy vewwy quiet I'm hunting DUST BUNNIES - Elmer Fudd (and now Steve Garibaldi)

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Attention all FBI agents,

Attention all FBI agents, Steve is no longer with the Bureau, we have a new member whose name is Desiree. You may see her performing out on Route 66. From her style of dress, not some much undercover, rather no cover at all.

That was one idea

Marina did have an idea of having Stephanie become an exotic dancer. We will have to see what ultimately happens to Steve, because we find that this part of the story is writing itself. :)

Oh, this is good.

Steve, or Desiree is getting his/her comeuppance in spades here. Now I want to see how Jack/Daisy is doing.

Hmmm.....

Steven may be getting what he deserves, but two wrongs don't make it right. Phyllis not originally really having a role in all this, seems to be ok with playing along with her husband's unwanted feminization! I wonder just how far she's willing to take it? Monica/Marina, I'm still here girls! Loving Hugs Talia

The question I have, is why

licorice's picture

The question I have, is why do all these men just keep limply accepting this? Why not fight bakc or call their respective women on their bluff?

Meekly going along?

Yes, I supposed that Jack did knuckle under to Rose, but she was being guided by the government psychologists to know just how to manipulate Jack. By the time he reached a point where he objected, he was too far gone.

Steve is another matter. He was an arrogant lech who got injected with the experimental estrogen compounds. He basically is paying for his behavior and is between a rock and a hard place. Yes, he could refuse to do what Phyllis tells him to do, but he will have no support system in place then. He has to be careful with how he reveals his situation at work because he could get fired. We will be seeing how that plays out in the next few chapters.

We did try to take these kinds of questions and issues into account. But it's a little like so many of the movies we see out there today. If the hero or heroine had listened to us when we were yelling at the movie screen, the 2-hour movie would have been over in 30 minutes. :)

- Monica.