Patriot Games - Chapter 37 - Linda makes her case

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 37 - Linda makes her case

"Love is whatever you can betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love" John LeCarre

Daisy came home from her shift at the bar bubbling with important news.

Linda was on the phone with Phil and she shushed Daisy as she entered the room. He was making his weekly status report on her latest charge and he was not a happy camper.

"Linda, that girl of yours has turned my business on its head. I had a near revolt today. Every one of my female impersonators banded together and insisted I close the club so they could air their grievances. I spent a long afternoon in a group summit, surrounded by an angry mob of drag queens. Let me tell you, when you mix testosterone with that much pancake makeup it's not a pretty sight. It was like trying to deal with 20 broads all with PMS, all at once."

He paused for a moment to gather his breath. "Get this, they are demanding I start screening my customers, to keep out the degenerates. Hell that would cost me half my business."

Linda let that pass as she knew it was closer to 80%.

Phil paused again to get his anger under control and then went back on the offensive. "Before I agreed to take on your acolyte, I made a very nice living managing this freak show. Everyone was contented, at least they didn't complain. These queens all lived for the degradation and they took to it like fish to water. Now my staff of fledgling intersexed gender benders have become self-proclaimed feminists. They demand to be treated like ladies.

"Even my brother, Georgette, got all up in my grill. He said he wasn't going to let me select his worktime outfits anymore. He's become a real pain in my ass. Today I was forced to replace him as my receptionist. He was spending all his time fiddling with his hair or doing his nails. Customers were not being serviced the way they should be.

"To make things worse, under a threat of going on strike, my entire workforce all signed a petition demanding I pay everyone a clothing allowance. So they can appear more ladylike. Have you any idea how that is going to cut into my profits?

"Then there is that bitch Donna, I only took him in as a favor to his wife. Who as it turns out is a mature attractive woman and can be quite enthusiastic in presenting oral arguments, if you know what I mean. After our second date, we went back to her place and came to a nice arrangement. Her husband would work for me and, since she didn't want at him at home, he would live here. He lives in a small room over the bar. He became my cleaning staff and he cleans the bar every morning. Then, starting at lunch, he takes over as a bartender.

"His wife dictated how he would appear in public. To ensure he was adequately punished for his 'indiscretion', she insisted he be outfitted in nothing but outlandish outfits. So much so that he became the main event in this side show. He is my most shameless Drag queen. All his outfits are shockingly flamboyant. Donna paraded around here in his clown makeup, and dresses three sizes too small and those ridiculous water balloon tits. Then as the pièce de résistance, his wife made him slather on oodles of the cheapest perfume you ever smelled. As ridiculous as it sounds, he has a real loyal contingent that lives just to torment him. The best part is I don't have to pay him. His wife told me to make him live off his tips. I have adopted 'a don't ask, don't tell' policy. What he does for those tips is strictly between him and the customers.

"Now, times have changed, at first he had a vile attitude. Rather than just taking his punishment like a man he pouted and acted like he was better than the other girls. His insolence started to cost me business. I had to sit him down and remind him he was here only because of his dalliance with a student. He sulked around here and made everyone's life miserable. He slowly adjusted to his life as a sissified barmaid. Time flies when you're having fun. His personal services contract is up next month and I was going to have to find a replacement.

"Well, almost overnight everything has changed. He went from being my court jester to my most requested waitress. Recently, his makeup has become subtle and tasteful. He threw out the water balloons and acquired an expensive set of breast forms and a good corset. He's still a tad chubby but he presents a realistic womanly figure. His outrageous outfits have all been retired and now he is only seen in appropriate conservative dresses. He has developed the sweetest persona a gay bar has ever seen. He still wears perfume in heavy doses but at least nowadays it's classy. Donna has transformed himself into a vivacious, girl next-door, submissive 50's housewife type, my customers eat that shit up. Why yesterday he found an old bullet bra that had the guys drooling.

"That was all fine until today when he had the nerve to barge into my cramped office, close the door and demand a private meeting. I was working on some paperwork and it took several minutes before I could talk to him. While I worked, his perfume seemed to fill my office. I took a deep breath and started to complain but then changed my mind. I couldn't get enough of that aroma. I took several deep lungful's and found it was almost hypnotic."

Phil took a deep breath and continued with an embarrassed tone. "I finally had to look up from my work. For the first time I saw Donna in an entirely new light. His hair was styled without a strand out of place, his makeup was beauty pageant quality. His foundation and blush gave him a radiant glow. His movements were totally feminine. The heavy tassel earrings he had on his newly pierced ears were enchanting as they swung freely about his head and just barely grazed his shoulders." Phil sounded almost poetic as he described his meeting with Donna.

"Anyway as he talked to me, the words meant nothing because I was fixated on those plump luscious lips. He sat on the edge of my desk and leaned over to see what I was working on. I could feel his breath on my cheek. The bitch was flirting with me as he sat within kissing distance. His perfume was the most enchanting thing I had ever smelled. I wanted to ask him what it was so I could get some for all my ladies. I was stunned to realize I had a raging hardon. For Pete's sake, I'm a straight, heterosexual guy who has become a tranny chaser with a major man crush on one of my girls. Damn it Linda, I was ready to get down on my knees and propose.

"Luckily for me, he broke the spell when he demanded a new work contract. My spirits soared when I thought I wouldn't lose him, he was going to stay beyond his contract. Then my heart sank when he told me that he plans on moving back in with his wife and now wants a normal salary. Instead of a paycheck, he wants it all put into a medical savings account. It seems that they are planning on some improvements to his figure. Linda, I'm going crazy. I agreed to everything he said just to get him out of my office."

After a heavy sigh, Phil went on, "If this keeps up, my girls will be running this place. It's all her fault. Get Daisy out of here!"

Linda had to work to keep the smile out of her voice as she replied to Phil's frustrations. "I'm sorry Phil, but those all sound like your problems not mine. The only thing I can suggest is for you to run your girls through me for a refresher course. I promise after graduation they will be as meek as kittens."

Phil was even more upset at Linda's apparent lack of sympathy and she could hear it. "I'll think on it and get back to you. Before I could do anything like that I'd have to check with my business partner."

@ @ @ @

Hanging up Linda turned to Daisy with a smile. Hearing Phil venting about something silly had put her into a good mood. "Now what was it you wanted to say?"

Daisy was almost bouncing up and down in excitement. It was possible that his release from this hell could be in sight.

"Linda, Ivan has invited me for a 'private' dinner aboard his yacht. I think this is the opportunity we've been waiting for."

Linda nodded in acknowledgement. "That's great, after your treadmill lesson we'll celebrate by going out for dinner and drinks."

Daisy quickly changed into his exercise clothes and got started on his nightly treadmill run. Linda watched for a little while and marveled at how Daisy moved with such catlike grace and did not jump when she was prodded.

Puzzled, Linda asked Daisy why he did not react when she zapped him with the cattle prod.

Daisy smiled and answered, "I don't jump anymore because it doesn't hurt."

A tipsy Linda responded, "What do you mean it doesn't hurt?"

Daisy responded, "Because I took the batteries out of your baton ten days ago."

A startled Linda said, "But you still do whatever I ask, why?"

Daisy stepped off the treadmill wiped his brow and pondered the question before answering.

"Linda, when this all started I did what I was told because I was afraid of being humiliated. As time went on, I did it from fear of pain, physical and emotional. Both you and Rose made sure I experienced a great deal of each.

"I hated both Rose and you for a while. Then I realized that Rose merely opened the door and nudged me outside. I'm the one who walked the path. I must take the responsibility for my own actions. Eventually, my motivation became more a fear of letting you down. Then it hit me that I wasn't afraid anymore. I had withstood your evil tortures and still survived. I'm now driven solely by a fear of failure. This mission is more important than my physical safety. I finally stopped feeling sorry for myself. I realized I wasn't being used as much as I was letting my natural submissiveness control my life. There was a part of me that enjoyed giving up all responsibilities and letting someone else simply tell me what to do. It was then that I stopped viewing you as my keeper. My feelings for you evolved to first a mentor, then you became a friend and now I view you as my potential mate.

"Linda, if it is my destiny to die as part of this mission, then so be it. But my country, the world, needs to purge itself of terrorism and I'm going to do my small part! Let my epitaph read 'He died doing her duty'."

With her eyes starting to get misty, Linda replied, "Damn it Daisy, I knew I was being too easy on you. Not afraid of me anymore that sounds like a challenge. I should give you a good hiding for touching my special training aid."

"Linda, I know you can still hurt me, but I refuse to cower in fear. I don't believe you will kill me. I have withstood you diabolical tortures before and I know I can in the future."

A proud Linda stood face to face with Daisy and broke into a huge grin, "My little girl seems to have grown a pair. Daisy, you are amazing. I want you to know that all of your instructors came to me in mass today. They all are in agreement that there is nothing to be gained by further lessons. You have mastered everything that they have tried to teach you. I have had a few students surprise me, occasionally I had one two trainers say that to me, but to have them all come to me in a group is unbelievable!

"Now, you are wading in some pretty deep water and you need to be very careful. I just got word Ivan is double checking on your background. He has interviewed several patrons from the bar. Mike and your wife showing up at the club within days of each other is not just a coincidence. That and the fact we have confirmed word that a number of the secretaries at your old workplace have been questioned about you. Steve has also told me there have been checks on the references you presented to Phil. He even had a couple of his goons checking me and my background.

"Daisy, Ivan is doing more than checking out a girl working at his hangout. There is something more going on. We have no idea if he has found any holes in your cover story. I am pulling you out of this operation."

Daisy was both warmed to hear that Linda was concerned for his safety and alarmed that she might actually try to follow through with her decision to end his involvement.

"Oh, Linda you are starting to sound like an old lady. Ivan isn't as evil as you make him out to be. He actually is a sweet, peace loving guy."

Smirking Linda responded, "Yeah, peace loving, he leaves little pieces of his victims all over for the police to pick up. Daisy, a few weeks ago the police found a guy who reneged on a bet with Ivan. He was tortured to death. Someone had taken pliers and crushed his nuts. Then cut them and his prick off, stuffed them in his mouth then stapled his lips together. The poor bastard, eventually bleed to death but it wasn't pretty. I have given this a great deal of thought and believe we should pull you out. It just isn't worth the risk. Don't go getting overconfident, that will get you killed in this business."

"Linda that is real sweet of you. But I believe this is my decision to make. If I back out now, all this will have been for naught."

"No Daisy, you are wrong! Something monumental has come out of this operation. I have found the person I love – Daisy Bell. Now I want no shenanigans out of you, the decision is made. I will call Steve in the morning."

"Linda, I am not afraid of you anymore. Don't make me hurt you, you touch that phone and I will turn you over my knee!"

"Yeah, like that will happen in a million years."

"Linda before your mouth writes any checks your ass can't cash, remember I'm the one exercising every day for over 6 months. I haven't see you even break a sweat in weeks. Are you sure you want to take on this tigress? I have gown very sharp claws over these months. "

"Besides, think for a minute. If I were to be pulled out now, by any one, what conclusions would Ivan jump to? He would be sure that I was some kind of spy and he would never stop looking for me. If he doesn't intend to kill me now, he surely would if I suddenly disappeared. There would be no place safe enough to hide in."

Once he had finished his lecture, Daisy rubbed Linda's shoulder a little and said, "Now Linda honey, let's get to bed, my tits are just aching for a good tongue lashing." He surprised Linda as he maneuvered behind Linda and grabbed her ass.

The dominatrix jumped and squealed, "Sheesh, Daisy you scared me!"

Turning to face Daisy, Linda reached around and returned the favor and massaged both her ass cheeks. Linda laughingly commented, "Well Daisy sweet cheeks, with a fetching bottom like yours, I think we can permanently retire your padded panty."

They spent the night cuddling in each other's arms.

@ @ @ @

Steve returned home from his night out with his new friends in a slightly tipsy state. Phyllis met him at the front door, wearing only a diaphanous cover-up that didn't cover a damn thing. He tried to say he was tired, but Phyllis was having none of that. She marched him by the ear into the bedroom and ordered him to strip.

Standing there in only his birthday suit, Phyllis marveled at the changes that had transpired in such a short time. At first, she had regretted giving him those hormone pills that triggered his metamorphosis. But looking at him now, half female and half male, a true hermaphrodite got her juices flowing. Life had a funny way of throwing you curveballs. She had never considered herself a lesbian, maybe bi, but never gay; but she found herself having to reevaluate that position.

She had also been concerned about how Steve would react to the changes the hormones had wrought upon his body and how she had treated him. She had confessed her sins to him some weeks ago and she had been relieved and thrilled to find that her husband realized that he had become a macho bigot and he regretted many of his actions over the years. He had laid her fears about her conduct to rest. Now, rather than regret her actions, she openly celebrated them.

Before her stood the most beautiful man she had ever seen. His physical transformation was spectacular, surpassed only by his psychological adjustments. It took those physical mutations to get him to recognize and appreciate that he had an inner feminine side. He had gone from being a machismo bigot, to a caring lovable… she struggled to express her impressions. The only term she could think of, as much as Steve would hate to hear it, was open minded feminist.

As she went through these mental gymnastics, Steve stood there nervously waiting for her next command. God how she loved being the mistress of the manor, but he seemed to enjoy being the manor's chief servant. She gallantly fought the urge to take advantage of her position, she had no desire to be a true dominatrix, but did so enjoy being in command in and out of the bedroom. Having her previous domineering husband willingly become her submissive handmaiden was a power trip, every time he acquiesced to her demands only made her feel more attracted to him. For the first time they were on equal terms, he was a true loving partner.

Once they began their sexual gymnastics, she really put him through his paces. She took pride in the knowledge that she gave as good as she got. It was a marvelous night of passion and neither got any sleep as they made mad passionate love till well after sunrise. She surprised Steve by bringing him breakfast in bed after he called the office to take a personal day off to recover.

Desiree and Phyllis continued to have a lot of pleasurable times as a married couple, which made their time as two girlfriends even more enjoyable. As her girlie man, Phyllis insisted that before beddy-bye time Steve moisturize his entire body. Bit by bit, his skin acquired the texture of a baby's bottom.

Steve woke every day with a spring to his step. Going to work was no longer a drudge, the women at work treated him like a friend and sorority sister. They cried together, laughed together and worked together. He found himself bound to them by strings fastened to his heart, a friendship that was stronger than anything he had experienced with his male compatriots.

He liked Fred and considered him a good friend; but he had stronger feelings about the other girls. Love might be too strong a word but it came close. Everyday, Desiree was included in small gossip sessions around the coffeepot and some of these even overflowed into the ladies room. That was fine with Steve as he rapidly become accustomed to the jovial intimacy of the power room. The one concession he made was he always sat to pee.

He was fully accepted as just one of the girls. On one memorable day, he was coming out of the bathroom stall and bumped into Beth almost knocking her over as she rushed into the cubicle. Steve excused himself and moved to the sinks where he put his purse on the counter and proceeded to wash his hands when he heard, "Oh damn, I'm out of tampons. Desiree, would you happen to have one I can use?"

To Steve's utter embarrassment, he had to admit he did. Phyllis insisted whenever he left the house he always carry one in his purse along with a sanitary napkin. He threw the tampon over the stall, rather than open the door and hand it to her.

Today, like most days, he went to lunch with his circle of homies, where they shopped, ate and gossiped the time away. To almost everyone's delight, their server was a real hunk today and all the ladies commented on him. As he walked away, Beth said, "Desiree, how about giving us a sissy's assessment, would you take him to your bed?"

Before Steve could respond, Beth enlightened everyone on her predicament in the bathroom and how Desiree came to her rescue. Steve blushed a bright almost radioactive crimson.

Once the laughter had died down Steve addressed the table, "I'm not a sissy damn it!"

Beth snickered, "Then what are you?"

The table fell silent as everyone waited for his rejoinder. Steve thought for almost a full minute and finally said, "I'm a male lesbian!"

A chorus of "Bullshit" met that response. After a brief debate it was decided Steve was really an aspiring girl wannabe.

Steve acknowledged that and took it as a compliment. Steve glanced at his new watch, a gift from Monica, a new girl in the IT department. It was bedazzled with moissanite crystals, he simply loved their sparkly qualities as the stones had double the refractive quality of more expensive diamonds.

With his lunch hour over, he started to leave. Surprisingly, the others remained glued to their seats. Betty turned her head and said, "Run along dear. We have something to discuss. You aren't invited on this one."

Returning from lunch, he found a smug Fred leaning back in his chair with his tie off and his feet propped on his desk. Fred gave his partner a devious smile and pointed to Desiree's overflowing inbox. He returned Fred's expression with his best flirtatious smile. Desiree sat at his desk, opened his purse to spread out his compact, lipstick and hair brush on his table top. He made a production of retouching his lipstick, combing his wig then gave his wrists a brief spritz of perfume. After checking that his appearance was flawless, he carefully stowed his feminine accouterments back into his purse. Which he then secured in the bottom right hand drawer of his desk. He took his work load in stride because his skills as a typist had improved tremendously. Much to Fred's consternation, he had an empty box by quitting time.

Steve grabbed his purse and rushed to catch the elevator and found it packed with his friends. Between floors he pushed the stop button and faced the others spread his legs and put his hands on his hips. "There's something going on. I want to know what's happening!"

The ladies all looked at each other and huddled quickly and seemed to come to an agreement. Acting as the group's spokesperson, Beth spoke.

"Alright, we wanted to keep you out of this with plausible deniability."

Looking him in the eye, she said, "Let me be brutally honest. Steve was never real popular among us ladies. His smugness rankled us. It was our general consensus that he tended to look down his nose at the support staff. He was an arrogant self-centered chauvinist bastard. Not a one of us would have crossed the street to help him up from a fall."

A confused Steve said, "Well hello, you keep talking like I'm not here."

Betty spoke up from the rear and replied, "Steve isn't here. We only see a girlfriend named Desiree, a sweet caring sister."

"Thanks that is really nice of you. I do need to apologize for my earlier conduct. With the recent rape combined with an earlier boyhood incident, that shall remain unspoken of, I think I was overcompensating trying to prove my manhood. I am afraid I was taking my inadequacies out on you ladies."

Beth continued. "We all listened to your tale of how Bully Bob treated you. At first, we had no sympathy for you. We expected you to resent being demoted to the typing pool. But you surprised us all by not only accepting the assignment but actually embracing it with a smile on your face. Congratulations. You are probably the hardest working secretary in the building."

Steve took offense at her comment and corrected Betty, "I'll have you know that I am an administrative assistant, not a secretary!"

Betty laughed and replied sarcastically, "Whatever. A rose by any other name.

"Anyway your wife's creativity in telling him that she had given him some of what you were dosed with gave us the embryo of an idea. Naomi has been spiking Bob's coffee with birth control pills. That didn't seem to have much effect on his man boobs so Crystal, who is going through 'the change', donated a bottle of her extra strength estrogen tablets. Which has worked much better.

"This morning, Naomi caught Bob with his shirt off, sporting a nice set of hooters. In Naomi's judgement, Bob is rapidly approaching a B cup. He was feeling himself up, checking out his chest. He gave her some lame excuse about a heat rash. We all wonder how he has explained those puppies to his wife. We all had a good laugh over that one."

Judy spoke up, "If you watch closely he is constantly scratching and rubbing his freshly minted baby boobs. I bet he is going crazy trying to figure out what's happening. He has been so preoccupied with his problems he doesn't have time to screw with us. We'll keep you posted on Operation Booby-Trap as it develops."

Steve pushed the go button and said, "That might explain why he has been riding my ass. I bet he thinks his feminine development is a result of what my Phyllis did to him. When I tell her she'll get a kick out of it."

Steve could identify with the mental anguish Bob was going through; nevertheless it didn’t disturb him enough to intercede. So he put on his pink heart shaped sunglasses and walked to the bus stop humming a happy tune.

@ @ @ @

As he rode home through the canyons of tall buildings, Steve reflected on his home life. In the past, going home only meant a quick TV dinner and a few beers in front of the tube, sex was reserved for the weekends. That had all changed for the better. He had first viewed his housekeeping responsibilities as a burden; but as his domestic skills made titanic gains, his spirits soared. He now looked forward to his responsibilities as a domestic engineer and household CEO. He thought that if the stars aligned just right maybe someday he would be promoted to director of child development. He found the changeover from full time government agent to lowly chamber maid a relatively seamless transition. He took great pride in a spotless home and the house had never looked better. Nightly, he hurried though his domestic chores so that the prim and proper Desiree could morph into an unassuming submissive nympho who ate, breathed, and lived for sex.

The bus ride home was uneventful, but that all changed when Desiree sauntered into the house. He stumbled on his wife's bra, heels, and underpants that had been discarded at the threshold. He caught his balance before he fell and gasped at the sight before him. Phyllis lounged seductively across their tan living room settee, with her head back and eyes tightly closed.

The room absolutely reeked of sex. She had one hand playing with her left breast the other hand was up her skirt apparently diddling her twat. Two lipstick stained empty tea cups were perched precariously on the cushion in front of her. Steve silently lowered his purse to the floor, afraid of disturbing the sexy tableau taking place in his living room. He stood with his jaw open and willingly played the part of a voyeur as he watched his wife pleasure herself. Her breathing quickened, sweat broke out on her forehead, and a soft moan escaped her lips as she stiffened, her toes pointed straight out. As the happy ending overtook her body, she relaxed.

It took Steve several moments to get his heartbeat and respiration under control. He adjusted the bulge in his pink panties and he said sheepishly, "Hello dear. What's up?" Smiling at his small pun.

A startled Phyllis sat up somewhat taken back by his presence, knocking the tea cups on the floor. She removed her hand from under her dress. "Oh it's you. I didn't expect you so soon."

Steve smiled broadly. "Apparently."

With a mischievous smirk on her face, "I've been waiting on you to get home. I'm going to get freshened up while you clean up this mess. Make us a couple of martinis, then get right on dinner. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean and said, "I'm starving. We'll talk over cocktails."

Which prompted Steve into an exaggerated deep knee bending curtsey. He kept his head bowed and answered, "Certainly, I live to serve her Ladyship."

His dramatic show of manners elicited a giggle from Phyllis as she left the room.

During supper, Desiree continued to act as his wife's lady's maid and served dinner, catering to her every desire. Phyllis explained why she was in such a good mood.

"I made a new friend today. Our new neighbor Sally paid me a visit. She's a lovely, mature fun-loving woman. It turns out she is a partner in a local law firm and telecommutes from home. We have a lot more in common than meets the eye. For example, our tastes in men. I can't wait for Desiree to meet her. We spent the afternoon chatting about all kinds of things. I gave her the grand tour of the house. She was overwhelmed at the way our home looked and that there is not a speck of dust anywhere. She claimed it could easily be on the cover of Home Beautiful Magazine."

He didn't know why, but something told Steve that there was something off. All he could do was wait for the other shoe to drop. Then it came with a thud.

Phyllis gave him a look of reproach. "Don't look so sour, I gave you full credit. In case she ever asks, you are Desiree, my maid. She had heard from the others in the neighborhood that I am married. She inquired about you, not having seen a man around. So I told her Steve my husband is away on business. That way, when she sees Desiree coming and going there will be no uncomfortable questions.

Oh, one more thing she did ask if there was any way she could hire Desiree for parties and maybe one or two days a week on a regular basis."

Fear gripped his heart and Steve's eyes narrowed as he asked, "What did you tell her?"

"I told her I would check with you."

Astonished at how casual Phyllis was acting, he answered, "That ain't never going to happen! I'm strictly a one woman woman. What happens when Steve returns?"

Phyllis chuckled and said, "I thought you understood, even when you reappear as a man I still plan on retaining you as my live-in maid. When the time is right. I can see you becoming our au pair."

"Oh, where did that look come from? You can't honestly expect me to return to the drudgery of housekeeping. I enjoy being a woman of leisure. Now finish the dishes and meet me in the bedroom."

Phyllis had been dipping into their savings after maxing out the credit cards because she made almost daily runs to the Victoria Secret store for additional intimate unmentionables. That resulted in nightly lingerie fashion shows and tonight was no different. Steve had come to embrace his inner bimbo. He spent almost a half an hour parading around the house flashing his headlights in his sexy negligées and five inch stiletto heels. He thoroughly enjoyed his daily time as Phyllis's slut-slave. It was empowering to just let all his responsibilities and worries go and have only one goal – lustful gratification.

Phyllis recognized that tonight Steve must have gotten into the little blue pills. She covered her mouth and bite her tongue to keep her laughter under control. The sight of a busty woman cavorting around seductively lost something with the very unlady-like teepee protruding from his panties. Like most evenings, tonight ended the same way with Desiree on his knees worshiping her precious love nest with his mouth. He took great pride in his ability to give his wife multiple orgasms using only his tongue before they engaged in the main event. He was so glad he had gotten over his silly inhibitions about going down on his wife. He found that cunnilingus wasn't the culmination of sex only the opening curtain on their love making sessions.

After she got him off his knees, Phyllis ensured he got equal time on the receiving end. She loved to play with his boobs and suck on his sensitive nipples. Once she had him worked up to a fever pitch she would lick and nibble her way down to his cock. With its diminutive size, taking the entire length all at one time was no real challenge. She made sure that she gave her girlie looking husband as much pleasure as he provided her.

The couple had refilled the prescription for the little blue pills twice since Desiree's unveiling. On weekends, every spare moment was spent canoodling. Some days, Phyllis wouldn't let her life partner come up for air. It was a glorious time.

During rest periods from their recreationel activities, Phyllis drilled her husband in feminine behavior that even include elocution lessons. Over time, the semi-permeant makeup that Rose had caused Steve to be stuck with faded to a dull shade. To compensate, Phyllis initiated Desiree into the Cosmetology arts. Steve was a quick learner and was soon a better than average beautician. On special occasions, he even did her makeup.

Eventually, Phyllis found that spending her afternoons and nights at home was rather boring. Taking her time, she found the perfect outfit for her husband's coming out party. It would take a shoehorn to get her hubby into the low cut silver spandex dress; but the results would be worth the effort. They were going to leave their wedding rings at home and go out clubbing. She envisioned two girlfriends going out for a wild night of drinking, flirting and dancing.

He came home on the night of the planned outing and opened to for his wife, "Phyllis, I shouldn't be telling you this but the operation is about to reach fruition. Daisy has been invited into Ivan's stronghold. With the data she collects and her testimony, we will be able to put Ivan and his gang away for good. If things go as we have planned, when she returns, we will have all the evidence we need."

Phyllis frowned. "When she returns? Aren't you talking about Rose's husband?"

"Yeah, it's just a slip of the tongue. I've seen pictures of her. It is hard to think of Daisy as a man. According to Linda, Daisy has fully crossed over the gender divide, Jack's persona has been eradicated."

A concerned Phyllis confronted her husband, "Doesn't it bother you, that you have taken a man's identity away from him?"

Steve had the briefest of thoughts that probably was an adequate description of what was happening to him. Still he defended his actions, "I haven't taken anything; I'm merely an observer. Furthermore, it's a matter of national security. This is one time where the end justifies the means."

Telling a little white lie he added, "Besides Jack eagerly volunteered for this mission. He could have backed out anytime he wanted."

Phyllis filed that tidbit of information away for future reference. "For your sake, I hope that your bumbling Inspector Clouseau operation doesn't screw things up. I don't know Jack; but Rose is really a nice lady."

Pointing to the lingerie laid out on the bed in preparation for tonight's activities she questioned Steve, "How would you feel if Steve permanently disappeared and was replaced full time by Desiree?"

"That's different, we are just playing a game, and no one is hurt by me wearing makeup, bras, high heels and dresses."

It took the two of them working together a full thirty minutes to get Stevie laced into his corset giving him a classic womanly midriff.

Phyllis was shaken when she noticed that his boobs brazenly spilled out of the bra cups. She couldn't understand, she had taken his measurements and consulted a corsetiere. She took his recommendation on the correct size before she purchased a Strapless Longline Bra with double C cups. There is no way he could have outgrown that size bra in this short of time.

"Honey, I got that corset in your cup size but it now seems too small, you are busting out of it. Have you noticed anything going on with your breasts?"

Steve reached up and cupped his double handful cones, "Now that you mention it they are swollen and are uncomfortably painful, along with my sore nipples. All my bras and dress tops are tight. It's embarrassing to mention; but when I walk the jiggling takes several seconds to stop and I have experienced frequent nip slips. The girls at work find it amusing but I don't."

It took another twenty minutes to get his new silver dress on. It was as tight as a virgin's pussy on her wedding night and showed every curve. Phyllis had envisioned that dress would sexily cling to his body, but his proportions threatened to split the seams at the top.

He sat at the vanity and sipped a glass of white wine and waited for the last coat of nail polish to dry, while Phyllis donned a clingy backless A-line neon pink dress. Steve was just settling into his playful Desiree guise when his phone rang.

Picking up the phone carefully and trying not to ruin his nails, Steve uttered, "Oh shit I totally forgot!"

He waved his hands wildly about trying to accelerate the drying process and turned to his wife and inquired, "Where are we going tonight?"

Phyllis shrugged her shoulders and replied, "The Velvet lounge. If we hurry we can still make happy hour. What's going on?"

Steve turned away from his wife and spoke into his phone, "Tell him I'll meet him at the Velvet lounge next to the Hilton on 10th Street, in 20 minutes."

"Who was that?"

"I'm sorry I should have told you. That was Betty from my office. Her brother is in town and I promised to meet him for a final goodbye drink. It will only take a few minutes."

Her eyes narrowed. "Hold on Princess! We aren't going anywhere until I get an explanation. You have some serious explaining to do."

Steve tested his nails and found them dry, "Let's go, I don't want to be late. I'll explain it all to you when we get there."

Fifteen minutes later, two very hot woman walked into the front door of the Velvet lounge and took up seats at the bar facing the front door. Before either could get comfortable, two Pink lady cocktails magically appeared in front of them. In response to their confused looks, the bartender said they were free, it was ladies night.

Steve took a long swallow of liquid courage and began his explanation for Phyllis. "It's like this honey. Betty has become a really good friend. Her brother is in the Air Force and just graduated from flight school. He's been in town for several weeks. Betty had other obligations and couldn't keep him entertained, so she asked me to help out."

Phyllis put her hand on her husband's nylon clad knee and squeezed as hard as she could, "Just what did this help consist of?"

Her fingers were digging into the tender portion of his knee and there was both the threat and promise of lacquered nails making their presence known. Steve reached down and pried her fingers off his leg one at a time, "Relax it was mostly innocent. We met a few times for lunch and had drinks one night after work. He is just a lonesome serviceman looking for a little companionship."

Phyllis laughed despite herself, "Dear, I know you are new to all this woman stuff. No one could be so naive to think a young flyboy only wants companionship out of a blind date arranged by his sister."

Steve coughed and stared into his drink, "He flies out tonight to go overseas and just wants to say goodbye. He did get fresh a couple of times; but I let him know I wasn't interested."

Jealousy reared its ugly head as she questioned, "Fresh, how so?"

To his credit, Steve was able to meet Phyllis' eyes as he said, "It was nothing just a quick two or three goodbye kisses."

Seeing his wife's concerned look he tried to ease her apprehension by saying, "Relax honey, there was almost no tongue involved."

A pissed off Phyllis was about to ask Desiree to explain the 'almost no tongue' comment but luckily for Steve, the inquisition stopped when his date walked in wearing a handsome Air Force uniform.

He scanned the lounge several times before he identified his target for the night. She was sitting at the bar with another attractive lady. Much to his delight both were giving him the eye.

He swore under his breath, 'Damn it Desiree brought along a chaperone. I had really thought I would get lucky tonight.' He swaggered over to the bar and forced his way between them. He put his arms around each girls shoulder and wowed them with the line, "I must have died and gone to Heaven because you're both angels. Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

Steve, in his best feminine voice, held up his glass and replied, "No thank you, we have one already."

Don then asked, "Ms. Garibaldi, Can we go somewhere private and talk?"

Steve gave his wife a quick sideway glance. When she didn't say anything, he accepted Don's hand and slid down off the bar stool. He gained his feet, but Don remained control over his hand. Don led him away. Desiree made a rookie mistake when he left his purse unattended on the bar, a subject that Phyllis intended to speak to him about later.

Phyllis sat there abandoned as her husband wandered off with the handsome fighter pilot. She watched them quickly vanish into a group of couples on the dance floor. She was not sure if she was mad, jealous or both. The two of them walked with Don's arm firmly attached to her husband's shoulder. She observed the couple until they passed through the dance crowd and made for the side patio exit. Phyllis took the opportunity to go through her husband's purse. She also checked out his call list on his phone. She found nothing suspicious thankfully. It seemed like forever to Phyllis before she saw them returning via that side door. Don was in the lead while Steve walked a pace behind and appeared to be flushed.

Phyllis scooched over her chair expecting the man in blue to rejoin them. Unexpectedly, Don rubbing a red cheek walked on past and went straight to the front door. Steve peeled off and returned to his seat next to Phyllis.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

Steve waved at the bartender and ordered another drink for each of them and before he answered her. "Men can be such pigs! How do you put up with them? He took me out to the patio where we were alone. First he asked if he could write me, which I thought was rather sweet. Then the pervert asked for something to remember me by. I was thinking a trinket of some sort, he corrected that impression as he brazenly tried to force my head to his crotch. He made it plain he was thinking of a blow job. So I slapped him and marched back here."

Phyllis was nonplussed at Steve's story. She had experienced that kind of behavior herself when she was younger and in college. Hearing her husband talk about having to deal with it, regardless of his appearance was something that had never occurred to her. A shiver went down her spine as for the first time she worried that her feminized hubby might someday prefer licking dick over pussy.

All she could say was, "I'm sorry to hear that. What do you want to do now?" But she was sympathetic to his experience.

Steve looked up and saw their reflection in the barroom mirror and he brushed a stray hair back into place. He took his a lip-gloss from his purse, and reapplied a coat of shimmering gloss.

"First, I want to sit here with best looking woman in the place and ply her with copious amounts of liquor until she gets drunk. Then I plan to rent a hotel room and spend the rest of the night drinking champagne and fucking her brains out. How does that sound to you?"

Phyllis smiled at her husband so broadly that her cheeks threatened to blind her. "I thought you would never ask. Bottoms up!"

@ @ @ @

The next morning, Phyllis was shaking him and telling him to get up and get dressed. The bright Florida sunlight streamed into the room, forcing Steve to squint. He had a first class headache that seemed to pound in multiple places in his skull. The alarm clock showed that he was already 30 minutes later for work. His panicked jolt did nothing for his headache. He would have to fix his hair and makeup before reporting and there was no way he could wear spandex to work.

Phyllis who was sitting at the room's vanity serenely combing her hair, managed to calm him down when she told him she had called his office and informed them that he was taking a sick day.

Confused, he replied "I have a hangover, I'm not sick."

Phyllis put the hair brush down and walked over to where he was sitting on the bed. She kneeled at his feet, took his hands into hers and said, "Don't be so sure. The way your bust is developing is inexplicable. Keeping you in proper fitting underwear is getting expensive, why the salesclerks at the Victoria Secret know both of us by name. Then last night when I was suckling on your two BOOBIES and I got the shock of my life. I got a mouthful of a sweet tasting liquid. I have no idea what it was. I only know we need to get you to a doctor to figure out what is going on.

"Why don't you pop into the shower? I'll go down to the gift shop and get us something appropriate to wear."

@ @ @ @

An hour later, they were at the doctor's office and Steve was being escorted to an exam room. Steve asked that Phyllis join him and the two sat down and explained his latest symptoms when the doctor came in.

The doctor asked several probing questions. She was not surprised to hear Phyllis describe how breast and nipple stimulation had become a major part of their lovemaking sessions. Phyllis also mentioned her husband's frequent mood swings and his recent weight gain. The doctor assured them that she had a good idea of what the problem was but some tests were required to confirm her suspicions. She did not want to go into those possibilities until she had the test results though.

A nurse came in get blood and urine samples. Steve and Phyllis sat in the office for quite some time. Finally, the doctor returned and asked Phyllis to step out for few minutes while she spoke privately with Steve.

The doctor pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of her patient. "Mr. Garibaldi, let me get right to it. I warned you that mixing the male hormones with your feminization drugs could have unforeseen consequences. I’m afraid what we have here is the worst case scenario for a married man."

Steve jumped directly to the worst case conclusion. "Oh my God Doctor! Am I going to die?"

"No, nothing like that, let me finish. Your tests reveal indicate your body is at war with itself. There is a battle raging between some very strong and divergent hormones in your system: testosterone, estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. Your body is confused. Right now, it has been tricked into thinking you are pregnant. All the things you described are classic symbols I would expect to see in a woman entering her third trimester. I am sure you have noticed your breast have gained a couple of cup sizes and are swollen and uncomfortable. That is because you are starting to produce the nourishment your baby will need. In other words, you are lactating."

"Doctor that's impossible, I'm a man!"

"Sorry Steve or do you prefer Desiree? In either case, you are misinformed. There are a number of documented cases of men breast feeding, provided they have been prepared with the right combination of drugs. Your case is not all that unusual."

"What am going to do?"

"I've called a number of specialist and they all agree that the safest thing to do is let your body purge itself of the abnormal hormones. This is going to sound strange but I have to tell you in the short term, I suggest you invest in a good electric breast pump. Your boobs are going to fill with milk and they need to be emptied on a regular bases. If not, your life will be a living hell.

Steve collapsed in his chair and wept like a child. Seeing that the news of his condition had hit him particularly hard, she decided to let Steve tell his wife about what was happening to him and then come back to answer any questions they would have. She went out to the waiting room and beckoned to Phyllis to come with her. The doctor ushered Phyllis into the exam room.

"Steve, I'll let you explain to your wife what is happening to your body right now and I'll come back in a few minutes to see if you have any questions." She closed the door quietly, glad to be out of there.

Seeing Steve in tears, Phyllis feared that the news was somehow horrendous. She sat down next to her husband, took his hands in hers, and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong honey? Are you going to be okay?"

Steve looked down, not wanting to meet his wife's eyes because of what he was going to tell her.

"Phyl...I was stupid. Because I demanded that the doctor give me the testosterone to make me a 100 percent man again, the hormones in my body reacted against each other. That is why my boobs kept on growing. The super estrogen thought it was under attack so it overpowered the testosterone and pushed me even farther into feminine territory. My body is acting like I'm a pregnant woman. That's why I'm lactating!" He spit the last out like it was a bad word. His eyes filled with tears at the thought that he was even less of a man now.

Phyllis wasn't surprised at the news that her husband's breasts were starting to produce milk. They were pretty large now and some of her friends had experienced this side effect when they had been taking fertility drugs. She was saddened at the fact that her husband was the one able to give milk though. She would give anything to be pregnant with her own baby.

Steve was filled with guilt and shame at the fact that his wife had to deal with a girlie husband who now had even more physical problems. His entire world view and attitudes had changed over the past weeks and he knew that he was nothing like the arrogant, womanizing Steve he had been. It would be better to make a clean break with Phyllis and let her find someone better. A real man.

"Phyl...It's my fault that I'm this way and why you don't have a man for a husband anymore." He proceeded to tell her how he had been about to have sex with Trixie and he had been attacked by her pimp. That was when he had been injected with the massive doses of experimental hormones.

Steve knew that when he was done telling her about his infidelity, she would walk out the door and want nothing more to do with him. That is what he thought he deserved and what he thought she would want.

It was a shock when Phyllis wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his should instead.

"You silly man! Don't you think that I knew that you were fooling around once in a while? That's why I always insisted upon using protection, even though I wanted to have a baby so badly."

She pulled back to look Steve in the eye and continued. I was still concerned about catching something from you. That's the main reason why we have drifted apart over the past couple of years. I have been seeing the doctor on a regular bases to make sure that you hadn't given me something." She used a finger to lift his chin to make sure that he was looking at her. "But I still love you. You dumb shit! Knowing that you weren't completely faithful to me hurt and made me mad. That's probably why I was so mean to you when this crossdressing thing started.

"Now, you're in a situation where you really need me and I know that you aren't going to be playing around, unless one of the girls at the office want to fool around with a half man/half woman." At the quick shake of his head, she smiled and pulled him into a hug again. "We're going to get through this and I hope that you are a different man when this is all over."

Steve smiled at Phyllis through his tears and said, "I don't deserve you Phyl."

Now it was her turn to feel guilty, Phyllis pushed him back to arm's length again so that they could see each other. "Steve, I have a confession to make I too was unfaithful to you." Steve's eyes widened at her confession, he would never have thought of Phyllis as a cheater.

She took a deep breath and pressed on, "I slept with Jeff the night before our wedding."

"Jeff? My best man?" Steve's reaction was not as outraged as Phyllis would have thought and she nodded.

Phyllis sat up staring and braced for the eruption she knew was coming. Surprisingly he appeared unruffled and said, "I can't say that I'm surprised. Jeff really liked you. I know from personal experiences he is hard to resist."

Now it was Phyllis's turn to be surprised. "What do you mean by that?"

Steve sheepishly kept his eyes focused on his lap. "I slept with him too."

"You what! Would you care to explain that?" Phyllis had never been aware that her husband might be bi-sexual and hearing him make this admission was a complete surprise.

"It was during my freshman year in college after a rather wild frat party and I think that I got a dose of a roofie that someone had been using." He paused as the memories came back. "I remember things as if it were in a dream. For all I know, Jeff might have been high on something too. When he noticed that I was pretty much out of it, he helped me up to his room. His roommate was gone for the weekend.

"When I went to lie down on his roommate's bed, he pulled me over to his bed. He started to hug and kiss me and…" Steve paused as he recalled what happened. "He was acting like I was his girlfriend and I'm ashamed to admit that it felt good." He looked down, not wanting to look Phyllis in the eye. When she put her hand over his to encourage him, he continued, "Phyllis, Jeff had sex with me that night."

She patted his hand and said, "You weren't in control of yourself Steve. It doesn't sound like Jeff was either."

"You don't understand Phyll. We spent the entire weekend in him room and I had sex with him repeatedly. We both sobered up completely by the end of the weekend and we agreed that we would never talk about what we did. We've remained best friends ever since."

Phyllis just looked at her husband. So many things seemed to make sense to her now. Her psychology was very rusty but some of her husband's behavior over the years could actually be due to some subconscious shame of rape. He was trying to overcompensate by trying to prove that he was a real man.

She made a mental note that this subject was not closed and that she wanted to discuss it further. Maybe encouraging Steve to discuss this particular incident with a counselor would actually benefit him.

Steve shook himself and said, "Phyll, if you were going to cheat on me with someone, Jeff is the one I would choose, he is a great guy. That doesn't mean that I don't want to punch out his lights."

He smiled as he said that and it was infectious. The two of them were hugging and kissing affectionately when the doctor knocked and then opened the door.

"Uh...kids?" She said to get their attention, even though her patients were both older than she was." As happy as I am that you are not upset with each other, this is a doctor's office and not a motel room. Let me answer any questions you might have and let you get home to continue this." She was smiling good-naturedly as the two of them sat straight up and looked a little embarrassed to be caught necking. Never mind that there was nothing wrong with it.

"Passion is the quickest to develop and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still." Robert Sternberg

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

sorry

licorice's picture

you're a great writer monica, an astounding one but I simply cannot read this anymore. I'm sorry.

I completely understand

It is not my intent to offend anyone with helping to post this story. I know that some of the material is distasteful, but Marina is merely exploring different ideas as she does the rewrite.

If I should have included some additional cautions, please let me know.

Looks to me like everything

Looks to me like everything is starting to come out in the open for several people. I just hope that Daisy is not found out by Ivan as I do believe she will wake up dead if he does discover her to be the undercover agent, regardless of what she says or thinks about him at this moment. He is definitely a snake and definitely not to be trusted at any time, by any body.

Wow! That explains a lot about Steve!

I think Desiree is just kidding herself if she thinks being "Steve" is possible again! (Not that Phyllis would really mind!)
Daisy seems to have adjusted to her situation and may actually have some happiness after all is said and done. Ok ladies, it's been a rough ride, let's finish it shall we ! Hugs, Talia