Patriot Games - Chapter 22 - Betrayal

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. -- Marina

We know that some of the characters presented here are unlikeable or appear to be unbelievable. That is the point though. People grow and learn through their experiences. And there is always hope for justice and punishment.

Marina: [email protected]

@ @ @ @

Chapter 22 - Betrayal

"I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realized that what you heard is not what I meant."

Rose bent and slipped the new shoes onto his feet. Jack looked down, let out an exasperated sigh and commented, "Aren't those rather tall?"

"Oh don't be such a complainer; while you were getting all gussied up for a night on the town, I go out and get you a present and you do nothing but grumble. I got them special to go with your new dress."

"Ouch", said Jack as Rose yanked the straps on the shoes. "They're too tight and they really pinch my feet?"

"Boo hoo, stop it Daisy. Grow up and act like a big girl. They don't make glamorous shoes like these in wide sizes, besides with these needle heels things have to be extra tight, you'll need the support they provide. Now give me your hand and stand up, let me get a look at you."

Rose felt a cornucopia of emotions as she surveyed her glamorized husband and said, "Daisy you are magnificence!"

Jack made a kissy face and joked, "Jealous?"

Rose stared amusingly at her husband and said "No Dear, just overwhelmed at your transformation. Now Cinderella, come with me. We have a few accessories to add before you get to the ball. Hold my hand. Those heels were made more for looks than for walking. I'll help until you get accustomed to them."

Rose led Daisy towards the powder room. She moved with the feline grace of a Hollywood starlet, Jack felt more like a novice on ice skates. The difficulty of walking in five inch stilettos on the polished linoleum floor of the beauty shop was treacherous. The additional three inches make a big difference in Jack's ability to navigate. Every step felt like a game of chance, with a trip to the emergency room as the grand prize.

Jack tried to mimic Rose's girly gait but the best he could do was to teeter along extra carefully with his eyes locked on his feet. His off hand was extended to his side for balance, his elbows close at his sides, and his slender fingers spread slightly, clutching at the air from time to time. He blushed furiously under Rose's unfaltering attention, trying to understand just how exactly had Rose cajoled him into this outing.

Jack paused at the door. "Come on" said Rose, "It's just the two of us and trust me you don't want to do this in public."

When Jack continued to balk, Rose angrily faced her husband. The two undertook a staring contest. As time wore on Jack eventually gave in. He signaled his surrender with a dramatic sigh and pouted. Rose interlocked arms with Jack and pulled him inside the ladies lounge, their shoes clicked exquisitely off the marble floor. Jack stood still just inside the door of this forbidden realm and tried to regain his equilibrium.

Jack was in a state of shock. The bathroom looked more like a retreat than a public toilet. The walls were light pink, the air heavy with a fragrant flowery aroma. Comfortable chairs lined one wall, another covered with vanity mirrors. Fragrant candles were strategically place along the sink. Instead of urinals there were brightly decorated tampon dispensers. Taking advantage of Jack's bewilderment, Rose reached inside her bag and withdrew two jiggling masses.

"Here Daisy, I am afraid your development doesn't do justice to my bra."

Jack realized what Rose had in mind and backed away from her. Rose followed until Jack was forced up against a closed stall door. He felt miserable, but with no place to run, Jack stood dutifully and accepted the inevitable. He secretly prayed this was all some prelude to the opening act of an elaborate practical joke by Rose. Jack blew out an angry sigh and waited his fate.

"Don't get your panties in a wad, right now you're a man in a dress with petite boobs and it is ruining the line of your new outfit. We paid a lot of money for that dress and I want it to look perfect. These will do the trick."

Jack stood quietly and let Rose do her thing. She pulled out the front of his dress and slid the breast enhancers into Daisy's bra. She adjusted the silicon bags under Jack's small budding breasts – pushing up his flesh combined with the low cut dress displayed a realistic décolletage that any woman would be proud of. Rose stepped back and examined her efforts and smiled. "There you go, the twins look great! You're a real femme fatale. You now have what appears to be a full D cup, with loads of cleavage on display. No man will be able to resist your womanly charms."

"I don't want men to succumb to my charms! In fact, the very idea makes me extremely uncomfortable."

"No more slouching," Rose instructed. "That will only draw more attention to yourself. Throw those shoulders back and flaunt your new figure! Who knows how you will be spending your extracurricular activities. You might find you enjoy the compensations that come with being a beautiful woman. I encourage you to experience all the various facets of womanhood. We can sort out the consequences of your adventures when we are again a couple. You have my permission to experiment with your new life. No judgments on my part, I love you and your happiness is what is most important."

"Does that kind of freedom require some sort of quid pro quo?" Rose had sent enough signals over the months, that Jack was afraid that Rose was declaring that they were both free to play the field.

Rose thought about that for a moment. "Jack, don't be a sanctimonious bitch. No, I'm strictly a one man's women even if that man is more woman than man. You're the perfect blend of male and female – this is my every fantasy come true. I predict you will make a marvelous modern day Mata Hari."

"Rose if that is intended to give me confidence it didn't work, Mata Hari was caught and execute as I remember, why are you so caviler about the danger I am about to face?"

Rose waved her hand dismissively, "Why must you always be so negative?

"That's easy to answer, ever since I have crossed the gender divide, trouble seems to have a way of finding me."

"Honey, please don't worry. I am well aware of the danger. I would trade places with you if I could. Everything will work out for the best. Remember why you are doing this, our country needs you."

Jack looked Rose right into the eyes and inquired, "Can we talk about what happens after this is all over?"

Rose replied evasively, "There will be plenty of time for that later. Remember things aren't always as they seem at first. No matter what happens, don't ever doubt I love you. You have to trust me here. When things get hard, I want our love to be the glue that holds us together. Now look at yourself, really look. There are just two gorgeous women in here."

Jack brushed past Rose with a rather unpleasant scowl and moved to a position where he could see himself in the full length mirror figuring Rose's compliments were pure hyperbole. He was dumbfounded by what he saw. It wasn't him, rather it was an attractive woman wearing heavy makeup, a tight dress, towering heels, and bugling breasts. He blinked twice to see if image in the mirror was merely an optical illusion. He turned to face his wife and said, "Rose I think this is too much, I feel like a fraud. You have taken away your husband and replaced him with a street walker."

"Nonsense, I took nothing, you came along on this ride of your own freewill. Now you look just the way I want you to look. Here, I have one more item to complete your outfit." She reached into her bag and pulled out a new clutch purse. "Look Daisy I found this handbag. It is the perfect complement to your dress. Don't you just love it?"

"But I already have a purse," grumbled Jack.

"Baloney, that old thing doesn't go with your outfit. Besides this isn't just a purse it's a Gucci designer handbag. Moreover, like shoes a girl can never have too many purses. I transferred all your stuff into this one. Now pick it up and hold it like I taught you.

"My love, you look spectacular. Hell I am jealous, no man is going to even look at me with you around. This is without a doubt a Kodak moment. Stand over there while I record this moment for posterity."

Rose coached Jack through a series of model-like poses. With each pose, Rose used her cell phone to take snapshots of the new Daisy.

"Rose stop with the pictures, what are they for anyway?"

"What are they for? Why I'm just starting your modeling portfolio. I think you have the makings of a career on the runway."

Jack reddened at the compliment and defended himself with, "Knock it off Rose. This is serious."

Rose was delighted at his the blush and commented, "You like the new you don't you. Daisy Bell Sokolov, My Scandinavian Golden Goddess, I really like the sound of that."

"Rose, you know I'm Russian, not Scandinavian."

"Russia. Hell from what you told me, you could spit from your home and it would land in Finland. Let's not squabble over a few meters."

Chuckling Rose said, "I saw that Tinkerbelle! You started to smile and caught yourself. Now admit it, deep down you like it. You are really getting into this aren't you?"

Daisy turned to the mirror and patted a stray hair back into place. Smiling the faux woman turned and assumed a silhouette pose in front of the mirror. "Damn, it maybe narcissistic, but I do look hot! I know it's not very masculine of me. I should be fighting this every step of the way. But for some reason I find all this emotionally comfortable. Am I weird, does that effect how you feel about me as your husband?"

"My, you are a vain little thing aren't you? I think we have created a monster." laughed Rose. "Darling I love you more today than the day we were married. So please stop worrying about how I view you."

"But Rose, there is no way I can go out of here looking like this. Shit this outfit screams sex!" Jack protested.

"I suppose it does, that was the design when I bought it. Anyway, we'll be together the whole night. Nobody is going to put a move on you when you're with me," she reassured him.

After several moments Jack's shoulders sagged and he sighed. "Okay, I'll try it, but you gotta promise to stay with me every minute!"

Overwhelmed with emotion, Rose knew this vision standing before her wasn't a real woman, but the illusion in look, dress, and action, was so realistic that the truth was pushed back into the dark recesses of her mind. With reality adequately suppressed, Rose grabbed her husband and gave him a big wet kiss on the lips. It was brief but very tender and charged with sexual energy. Using all of her willpower, Rose managed to break away from Jack's embrace. A breathless Rose turned to leave. Pausing at the door she gave him a parting shot, "Daisy now you've gone and messed up your makeup. Fix it! I'll not be seen with you looking like that. I paid a lot of money to make you beautiful and you have no appreciation for my feelings."

Rose reached into her purse and found what she was looking for, "Get back in there and fix your face here's a lipstick to match your current color. I'll hold your new purse while you touch up those sexy lips. Make it fast or we're going to be late for our appointment.

"Appointment?"

"Oh Jack, stop being so paranoid, I meant dinner reservation."

While Daisy was primping Rose checked the time and stepped out to leave Daisy to touch up in private. She took the opportunity to email her photos to the government man and texted him that the plan was right on schedule and added one more plea to not make her do this terrible thing. Steve responded immediately and ORDERED Rose to follow her instructions.

Jack felt clumsy with his long nails but, leaning in close to the mirror, he got his lips back to their pre-kiss glory. Jack looked at himself in the mirror and moved his head slowly from side to side. The sparkling clusters in his eyelashes glittered in the light. Very pretty, he thought and smiled.

Rose waited for what seemed like an eternity for Daisy to emerge from the bathroom. Well, actually, she paced back and forth as Jack worked up the nerve to enter the world. Daisy finally tiptoed out and closed the door behind him letting out a big sigh of resignation. He stood nervously awaiting instructions with an accompanying slouch. Jack straightened up when she saw the glare Rose gave her.

As he left the powder room, Jack realized he had just used a ladies room for the first time in his life and the experience had been bizarre to say the least, but very pleasurable. Aside from the strange surroundings that kiss had poor Jack's emotions spinning out of control.

Having tasted the forbidden fruits of a woman's inter-sanctum, despite a small sense of triumph Jack exited the restroom on unsteady knees and trembled from fear of the unknown. Rose asked "Daisy, are you alright?"

Jack replied, "I feel like I have a butterfly in my stomach. No actually it seems like there is a swarm of them in there."

He took one step towards Rose and his ankles wobbled. "I know I'm going to kill myself in these shoes."

Jake reached out and grasped Rose's arm for support. The two cautiously headed through the store and searched for the exit. Compared to the 2 inch heels he had been practicing in, the 5 inch needle thin heels made an immense difference. They reached the front door without a major catastrophe. Jack was so preoccupied with not tripping; he failed to notice the admiring glances from the male shoppers. He did feel a small sense of pride in that he was able walk in those towering high heels without breaking an ankle.

Rose noticed her skirted husband's self-confidence grow with each step. It wasn't until they were actually on the sidewalk outside the store that Jack could stop thinking about his feet and realized how he must appear to the world. He was instantly self-conscious about how he was dressed, and tried to use Rose as a shield. Rose took off at a brisk pace; Jack tried to keep up but was lagging behind. Rose coached him, "If you want to blend in, you must look like every other woman. Remember, One foot in front of the other, short steps, chest out, elbows in, fingers out, wiggle your hips."

Concentrating on her instructions, he suddenly felt his backside swinging from side to side making the dress swish about his thighs. Jack was barely able to cope with the alien footwear. He was poised for disaster. Rose tried to help, telling him to keep his weight forward and take smaller steps, but even with her assistance Jack had problems. The heels thrust his chest and hips forward, and he felt a tension in his calves as the high heels shaped them sexily. The light flowing skirt didn't help either, and Jack was embarrassed to have to cling to Rose for support.

"I'll stick to you like glue," Rose assured him. He hung onto Rose, especially when they stepped off the side sidewalk.

"I feel so damn helpless!" He whispered to his wife.

"You'll get used to the heels," Rose replied.

Jack shook his head. "I hope not,"

This remarked, caused Rose to laugh. "You're doing very good darling. Keep the knees together more and your head up, chest out, eyes straight ahead. Most important you've got to smile! Big and bright all the time! There is nothing that makes a woman appear more attractive than a smile. Feel good about yourself!"

"I don't want to be attractive," replied Jack.

"Nonsense" said Rose as she continued to coach, by repeating, "Glide, Heel-toe, glide, heel-toe, like a mantra."

As Rose guided her husband to their destination, the sound of their heels clicking on the sidewalk seemed to Jack that they attracted a great deal of attention. Every guy that passed gave Daisy and her long legs a lingering look. Jack felt like running and hiding, but knew in those heels his running days were over. So he bore the brunt of comments and stares as any woman would. The lewd ones he ignored, the complementary ones he would repay with a small smile.

Rose laughed silently as his discomfort and was barely able to contain herself. It felt so empowering to see her feminized husband deal with the lusty glances of some of the male passerby's.

He did his best to ignore them, but he could not get used to the experience of being 'given the eye' by the men they passed.

"Don't be nervous", Rose reassured him. "It's when they stop looking at you that you have to worry."

A bewildered Jack was more surprised by the looks he was getting from the women and it took a few moments before he realized that they were envious, even jealous, of his feminine body and pretty face. He chuckled softly, that sounded to Rose like a girlish giggle. Jack told Rose about his observations when they were alone, figuring she'd get a laugh out of the situation. She remarked, "If they only knew! Sure they're jealous—you are absolutely gorgeous! They'd probably give anything to be as beautiful as you."

Perhaps it was the way Rose said it, but Jack felt a quickening of his pulse and then warmth spreading to his face, and realized that he was blushing! It was a bizarre reaction that puzzled him completely. Jack sarcastically replied, "Thanks babe, you really know how to turn a girl's head. But you are the beautiful one, not me."

Rose laughed out loud and said "Daisy, we need to get your eyes checked. Tonight you look like a movie star."

"The star of a horror movie maybe."

Rose gave Jack the dreaded raised eyebrow and chillingly replied, "Stop quarrelling with me or else. That tattoo parlor is around here somewhere. Now say after me, I am a beautiful, desirable woman."

"No Rose, I can't say that it is too embarrassing."

Rather than smile, Rose's mouth turned up at the corners, a telltale sign trouble was brewing, "Daisy Duke you are trying my patience! I want you to stay away from the boys, remember no matter how glamorous you look, you're still mine."

Jack was saved from Rose's ire by a large group of people strolling down the sidewalk. Weaving through the people on the street, Jack became aware that he was drawing quite a bit of attention and the sense of insecurity returned. He gripped Rose's hand tightly finding reassurance in her strong grip. He stared straight ahead, trying to appear as inconspicuous as possible. Even so, he couldn't help but overhear several comments about them, nor did he fail to notice that the sound level diminished as they approached groups of people. Two beautiful woman holding hands attracted attention. Despite the unwanted interest, Jack wasn't going to let go of his wife's hand.

Jack whispered, looking up at his wife. "I'm really nervous!"

"There's no need to be," she assured him, "You look completely normal. Nobody would ever think you aren't exactly what you appear to be, my lusty, busty lesbian."

Jack laughed and stood a little taller at the thought he was Rose's. He enjoyed the way Rose held his hand when they walked, and the way she put her arm around his waist when they looked in the shop windows. He somehow felt safe and secure when she did that, and it was a very pleasant sensation. After another block Jack had to stop, saying "Rose, I can't go any further. My feet are killing me and I am positive I am going to fall off these damn stilts."

Rose replied, "Do you want some cheese with your wine? Now buck up and take it like a man." At that Rose broke out in hysterical laughter.

Jack just fumed. "Rose, it's not that funny."

With an incredulous look Rose pointed to their reflection in a storefront window and chortled, "Is that right, look at your image and tell me it isn't funny. Come on Miss Daisy the restaurant is just around the corner."

"Stop that, you know I hate it when you mock me like that. Rose Ann, just whose side are you on?"

"That's a good question darling, I've been thinking about that all day, I'll let you know when I have it figured out."

Jack pouted at that comment. "Oh poor baby have I hit a nerve? Come on Daisy don't look so glum, all will be revealed in time. Now before we move on, there is one more thing I want you to do. At some point tonight I am going to ask you to do something for me that you are not going to want to do. When I ask, and I will ask, I want you to answer me 'Yes mistress'. Will you do that for me?"

"Rose, you are out of your fucking mind. What's this mistress crap? I won't do it and you can't make me."

"You're right Jack. I can't make you do anything. But I can sure as hell make you wish you had. Now think on that, until we get to dinner."

"I am not going anywhere", said Jack.

An infuriated Rose retorted "Suite yourself I will go alone then, is that what you want?"

Rose took off at a fast pace leaving behind Daisy. Two heartbeats latter Daisy was struggling to keep up. The walk quickly progressed into a slow gallop. While wearing higher heels, Jack had to keenly concentrate on what he was doing. It didn't really feel comfortable.

The street was dimly lit and full of potholes and cracks in the pavement. Jack was grateful when he caught up with Rose and attached himself to her arm as they made their way to the dinner club. Rose put her arm around Jack resting it on his shoulder. Jack's first instinct was to pull away, but a subtle, pleasant sensation overrode his impulse and he actually felt himself lean against his wife. Upon reaching the door of their favorite supper club, Jack again stopped. He could hear people laughing and talking over the music from inside.

Beseeching Rose he said "Rose, someone will recognize me. I just can't do this. Will you do this one small favor. Please let's just go home."

"No you big pussy, this is the point of the whole day, I am going in. Whenever you are ready, come on in. It's your choice Daisy, be a scaredy cat and just stand on this street corner. If no one else snatches you first, I will pick you up here in a couple of hours when I am through!"

Jack was contemplating his options when a car load of teenage boys drove pass and made several vulgar comments towards the women. Both women pretend not to hear the cat-calls. An aggravated Rose pulled Jack into the lavish alcove of the front door and said, "I had hoped for a more romantic spot than a street corner but your stubbornness has given me no other choice. There is one more thing I want to do before we go in; and we are going in!"

Jack sighed, "What now."

Rose took his left hand and said, "Oh you curmudgeon, here take this and Rose handed her husband a new wristwatch. It was just a cheap little girl's 'My Little Mermaid' watch. The face was covered with pink sparkles and surrounded by dozens of tiny rhinestones. Fastening the dainty timepiece onto his wrist Rose announced, "I had the band enlarged so it will fit, don't you just love the way it sparkles in the light?" Still holding onto Jack's wrist Rose said, "now Jack, take off your wedding band and give it to me!"

"What, no way Rose!"

"Oh come on honey, a wedding band is so inappropriate for what you are about to do. Your cover story has us breaking up as a married couple. Would a person who just had his marriage destroyed keep his wedding ring on? I think not, so give it to me for safe keeping. Here I will trade you."

Rose surprised the hell out of Jack, she got down on one knee and produced a small box from her purse. "Give me that ring and I will present you with a special gift."

Opening the ring box she produced an engagement ring, it was a large gold-plated 3 carat cubic zirconium diamond ring. The gold setting was very similar to the studs Daisy now wore in her ears.

Rose looked up at Jack and said, "Daisy Bell Sokolov will you be my life partner forever? No matter what happens I will always cherish you. As far as I am concerned, with you, I have hit the trifecta in life, a husband that loves me, a best friend, and a beautiful life companion."

Rose hated what Steve had planned, but for the good of the country she felt obliged to go ahead with it. 'I hope Jack will forgive me when this is all over,' thought Rose.

Slipping the ring on his finger, Rose proposed, "Jack, I love you with all my heart, will you promise to always wear this as a symbol of our love, no matter what happens, please, for me?"

Jack thought for a brief second realizing how sissy it made him look and feel. But if that is what Rose wanted he would do it. His reply of, "Yes Mistress", brought a smile to Roses face. Jack then pledged his undying devotion to Rose.

The lovers exchanged rings. Rose put the wedding band in her purse and stood up and said, "Come on Daisy, we're expected. If we don't hurry we will miss all the action."

Rose stood there, in the soft moonlight; she released his hand and slowly stepped back from him, gazing at his incredible beauty with a sense of wonder. The faint, diffuse street light surrounded Daisy like an aura, silhouetting her striking figure, and Rose suddenly knew she would regret what she was about to do for the rest of her life.

Rose turned with a tear in her eye and walked in the supper club, leaving her husband turned fiancée stunned, and bewildered. The car was several blocks away, Jack did not want to go into such a public place but abandoning his wife, after that touching proposal was not an option. Jack wrestled with the dilemma for a few moments. He was totally confused and emotionally overwhelmed by the events of this entire day.

In due course his love for his wife overcame his fear and he opened the door and stepped inside. Pausing a few seconds at the door to let his eyes adjust to the low light. Jack scanned the interior and looked for Rose. He couldn't help but notice every eye turned his way to evaluate the fresh meat that had just waded into the shark pool.

Then to his left at the bar he heard Rose yell, "Over here Daisy, come and join us, over here." Turning he saw Rose standing at the bar, jumping up and down, waving her arms, by now the entire club was looking in his direction. Jack blushed and his cheeks turn crimson. Then he saw something that made him feel faint. Standing next to Rose was his boss Mike, smoking one of his damned cigars and decked out in one of his outlandishly expensive Armani suits. He stood in a very possessive posture with his arm draped around Rose's shoulders. As Jack's bewilderment grew, he became weak in the knees. He felt a cold dread in his corset covered belly. Jack briefly thought of fleeing, but could think of no way of gracefully escaping this situation.

Despite Rose's continued encouragement, he was unable to move. Jack stood frozen in place like a deer trapped in the headlights of an oncoming car. Eventually, Rose came over to him leading Mike by the hand. She turned to Mike and said "I told you my best girlfriend would join us for dinner. Mike, this is Daisy, she's a bit shy, but really a lovely woman. Daisy this is my very, very close friend and boss Mike."

Still speechless, Jack extended his hand as he had been trained. Mike ignored this gesture and stared at Jack's chest. Jack felt his face turning red from the lecherous glare. Then the man bypassed the outstretched hand and gave Daisy a big hug, letting one hand slip to his buttocks, and gave it a good squeeze before breaking the hello grope.

Jake looked at Rose for some clue as to what was going on. Rose merely gave Daisy a wink and smile. Jack realized Mike had not recognized him; in fact, his eyes had never risen above his faux breasts.

Released from the hug Jack started to get his composure back when the band struck up a slow tune. A drunk, a real mountain of a man, with a body-builders physique stumbled over to the threesome. Towering over Daisy he grinned and grabbed Daisy's hand and slurred, "Come on babe dance with me." Jack thought 'If I just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away.'

Mike piped up, "That's a great idea, let's all dance. Come on Rose Bud, you and me."

Jack prayed Rose would rescue the situation, however he was disappointed when Rose turned to Jack and said, "Come on girlfriend. Loosen up and let's have some fun."

She headed to the dance floor hand and hand with Mike. With his free hand, Jack grabbed her arm and pulled Rose around.

Jack gave Rose a reproachful look and asked, "What's going on?"

Rose quietly said, "Daisy either you be a good girl and play nice and dance with your new friend or I will take Mike and our car and leave you here dressed like that. Use your head Jack, the guy is obviously pretty drunk already; you didn't want to make a scene. If you do I'll leave you here with no car or money. You decide, what's one dance compared to the issue of getting home on your own. Jack, don't screw up this plan."

Spinning on her heel, she abandoned her feminized husband, to the clutches of this drunken Adonis. She purposely walked towards the dance floor. The whole time Mike had his hand resting comfortably on Rose's ass.

Mr. Muscle grabbed Daisy's hand in a vise-like grip and dragged an unenthusiastic Jack with his knees shaking onto the dance floor. Jack wanted to tell this revolting swine to go to hell, but knew he had no other options. So he halfheartedly allowed this brute to dance with him. The drumk put his arm around Daisy and pulled his captive dance partner close to him. Jack was having trouble trying to follow his lead dancing in high heels as his movements had nothing to do with the music. That's when it hit Jack that the guy wasn't trying to dance rather he was grinding his groin up against Daisy. Horny S-O-B was dry-humping him. Jack as pulled myself back as much as he could.

This guy effortless overpowered Jack's efforts and engulfed Jack in a bear-like hug. Jack was thankful that Rose kept Mike's back to him. Their eyes locked briefly and Rose once again gave Jack a big theatrical wink and this time blew a kiss in his direction.

Jack detected a scheming gleam in her eyes. As the music stopped, Rose turned slightly revealing an earth shattering sight. Mike's hand had slithered down the open back of Rose's dress and had disappeared into the openness of the dress. Jack leaned in to get a better look and what he saw raised bile to his throat. Mike's big meaty hands fingers spread like a fan were resting against Rose's right buttock.

He was utterly stunned by this observation and the fact that Rose made no objection to this intimate contact. Jack was totally unprepared for what happened next. The damned drunk seized Daisy by the back of his head and pulled their faces together and planted a big kiss right on his lips. Jack just froze in total disbelief.

With their lips locked in contact, Rose screeched and started screaming at the top of her lungs, "Oh my god, you pervert what you are doing?"

Jack's partner released him and whispered in Jack's ear, "Good luck kiddo." and disappeared into the crowd.

Jack was bewildered by the chaos swarming around him and just stared at his wife and assumed she was upset with the man for initiating the kiss. Rose continued to yell at the top of her lungs and stormed over to Jack and slapped him across the face so hard his wig was dislodged. Rose then grabbed hold of his platinum blonde wig and pulled it off exposing Daisy as Jack.

A flustered Jack dropped his purse on to the floor and stood petrified. Rose turned to her dance partner and said, "Mike, you know my sissy husband."

The entire club had gone quiet to watch how this scene would play out. "You bastard, you left the house every night this week dressed like a hooker, now I see why. Jack, how can you troll for a trick right in front of your wife? Is this why you invited me here tonight? Are you finally coming out of the closet?"

Jack's, drunken suitor now seemingly completely sober, took pains to blend into the shadows. He took out his cell phone and took a video of the developing drama. Once the yelling had calmed down, he made a phone call to his boss. "Steve, this is Dave, the plan is working beautifully. I'll complete my report when I get in. I want to stay for the final act."

In the meantime, Jack was totally bewildered. Rose knew he had spent every night with her practicing for his mission.

Mike just stood there and stared at Daisy's cleavage. He stammered, "Bu…but the bo…boobs."

Rose smiled and said "Yes, the boobs. Remember those two weeks Jack needed off for 'medical reasons'? Well he took the time off and spent the last of our life savings for breast implants."

Rose then reached over and snatched one of the breast enhancers and pulled it out. Raising the faux breast over her head she waved it back and forth as she loudly announced, "We spent every cent we had on his tits, B cups were all we could afford. They weren't enough for him, so to go out trolling, my husband felt it necessary to super size his tits. Hell between these falsies, that Christian Dior dress and the Gucci handbag, it's no wonder our bank account is empty. Mike, if that promotion is still available I will take it now, working late and on weekends won't be a problem anymore."

Then vindictively she added, "It's obvious I am going to need the money and the companionship!"

A triumphant Mike stepped between the two and poked Jack in the chest and sarcastically said "Medical procedure, my ass. If you used the company's health insurance for those udders I'll see you in jail for fraud!"

Rose now sobbed hysterically. She threw the wig and breast insert at Jack. Rose yelled, "We are through forever, our marriage is over! Now get out, just get out I don't ever want to see you again!"

Jack was in shock, his eyes glazed over and he was visibly shaking. He took a deep breath and responded, "I'm confused. It sounds like you are going to divorce me?"

Rose sniggered, "No you idiot, obviously you been sucking too much bimbo juice. This is a community property state. If I divorce you I only get half, by you just walking out and never coming back I get everything, including your pension fund. Now just go!"

Mike said, "You heard the lady, go and if I ever see you again, I will personally rip your balls off, sauté them in butter and feed them to you one at a time."

As a punctuation point, he reached out and shoved Daisy. The force of the blow and unfamiliarity with the heels caused Daisy to stumble and fall. Jack landed hard on his ass, and struck the back of his head on the dance floor. Stunned, Jack tried to crab walk backwards to get away. Rose suddenly shrieked, "Wait sissy, you forgot your handbag."

She walked over to the distressed Daisy. She stood over the prostrate man and took the purse, opened it upside down so that the contents dumped onto the floor. Jack gaped as the contents spilled onto the floor between his legs, his eyes widen in total shock. The entire bar closed in to get a better view as a pink cell phone, a pack of cigarettes, a pink rhinestone encrusted lighter, a woman's wallet, car keys, a dozen tampons and equal number of rubbers, all tumbled out. Rose wearing a malicious smirk pushed the contents around on the floor with her toe.

With fiendish delight she continued to mock Daisy. She scornfully said, "My, my, what do we have here? All the tampons are "Maxi's, and the condoms are extra small. What's the matter Jackie, were they all out of petite?"

Turning to face Mike she said, "his itsy, bitsy, teeny weenie is not robust like yours Mike.

"You know what they called our boy Jackie in the showers in gym class? It was Pee Wee wasn't it honey? I hate to call it small, the word microscopic is more appropriate!"

This produced a chuckle and a few hoots from the entire Bar. Rose then used her toe to lift Daisy's skirt, and exposed his underwear.

"I wondered where my panties went. Look everyone, this sissy has stolen his wife's panties and I'll bet he is wearing my bra too. Jackie, you are an affront to the entire masculine community. And they say fags don't have any balls, well it takes pretty big ones to steal your wife's favorite lingerie when you are out trolling for tricks. You're nothing but a promiscuous whore!"

Jack raised his head and asked, "Rose, why are you doing this to me, the man you just said you loved? Rose, please don't kick me out. You are the one who told me to wear these", whimpered Jack.

Rose looked at Jack's face. His tears were black from the mascara. Rose thought, 'I really should have insisted his makeup be water proof. I knew it was going to end this way.' Forcing herself back to her script she said, "Yeah sure, like any self-respecting wife would help her husband get all gussied up and send him out en femme!

"Why am I doing this? Well that's easy, once you lose respect for someone; the only thing left is contempt. Mike, remember all those nights Tinkerbelle here said he couldn't stay late at work? I bet he was out cruising."

"Jack, if you just wanted sex why didn't you ask me, I haven't gotten anything out of it for years, but I owed you at least a little pity sex? Now I see why you are no longer interested in your wife, I guess I have the wrong plumbing to excite you!"

Jack was emotionally spent and embarrassingly has started to cry. His heavy mascara ran down his cheeks in great globs.

Rose scorned him for it as she said, "Here you fairy, take my hankie and dry your eyes before you spoil your beautiful makeup. No one will pay for a whore with raccoon eyes."

This produced an additional laugh from the entranced gathering.

Rose then said "Now I understand why you couldn't give me that baby I always wanted. Get out of here and get your things out of my house before 'WE' get home."

Jack was up on his elbows and between sniffles asked, "Rose what are you telling me?"

"My, my, you really are a simpleton. To quote Dr. Seuss "let me say, 'I meant what I said and said what I meant'. Now what part of get out didn't you understand?"

Rose saw her husband's eyes were open but he wasn't there anymore. Rose bent over and in a conspiratorial tone whispered, "Jack, don't despise me, just get up and leave. Please dear let's not drag this out and make it worse – just do it."

Jack choked back, "Please Rose, I don't know what I did to deserve all this, but I am sorry. Give me another chance, please I am begging you."

"Jack, you are a sweet but naive man. Try and retain some dignity and leave now. I warned you I was cutting you loose today." Then winking at Jack she softly said, "I'll leave the lights on for you."

Rose stood and loudly proclaimed, "Now you worthless pansy, are you going to leave or does Mike have to throw you out?"

Jack reached for his purse, and scooped up the spilled contents and staggered to his feet and headed for the door. Mike blocked his way, "Well Sissy, don't you have something to say before you slink off?"

Jack swallowed what was left of his pride and turned to his wife, "Rose I am sorry and I'm leaving now." Mike continued to block his way and said, "Try that again asswipe! Watch the familiarity, I want it more formal."

This time Jack responded with, "Mrs. Sokolov, I'm sorry and I'm leaving now, if that's alright with you?"

Mike remained blocking the door so Jack tried it again.

"Ms. Sokolov, I'm so sorry, with your permission I will leave now."

Rose mockingly waved a childish goodbye and in a sing song voice said, "Bye bye baby be a good girl." She then rushed over to Mike and threw herself at him and clung to his massive chest. Crying uncontrollably she pronounced to the entire bar, "Now I am free to find a real man. One that can give me a baby!"

The entire incident had been capture by a dozen smart phones. Jack's humiliation was an instant hit on YouTube, by the following evening it had over 100,000 views.

Jack eyes glazed over. He stumbled out the door to the accompaniment of a chorus of jeers and laughter. Her words cut Jack to the core. He managed to get outside.

To prevent any additional embarrassments Jack replaced his wig and re-positioned the breast enhancers. He stood up straight, gripped his purse with both hands and staggered to his car.

Tears are words the head can't express.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think the question was asked...

Maren Sorensen's picture

Does this belong here?

Yes, it does! Anything a member wants to post belongs here. This writer editor team is exceptionally talented in all the technical skills. They have a marvelous feel for plotting, dialog, and continuity and I admire that; envy it too. However... (you probably saw that coming) Their stories are so mean spirited and the protagonists so hateful, that I decided a few stories back that I wouldn't, couldn't, read them any more.

They posted a caveat that made me think perhaps things had changed so I tried this chapter. "We know that some of the characters presented here are unlikeable or appear to be unbelievable. That is the point though. People grow and learn through their experiences. And there is always hope for justice and punishment." They haven't changed. I see no growth and learning... Their formula is the same as always: They give lip service to love, then torture some poor guy, mentally and physically, out of his life, his love, his job, and even destroy his masculinity... permanently and against his will, leaving him a crippled, twisted mess with no hope for a normal life as a man or woman.

This is such a waste of their obvious talent... I would LOVE to see this team write something pleasant and not hateful. These stories make me concerned for those who would give them a thumbs up.

Perhaps a new key word is in order: Torture.

Come on, Monica and Marina, you're capable of so much more: Won't you even try?

Maren

I don't disagree with this assessment at all

That is why I was concerned about posting Marina's story here. We are working to tone down Rose's behavior and we will see how things turn out for her at the end of the story.

I know that we have taken a long time to really see Jack / Daisy grow. Things will not get much worse for Jack now (there will be some situations yet, but not many at all). We took a long time to bring Jack down to about as low as anyone can go (22 - 24 chapters), but I promise that Jack will not remain like this for much longer.

I think that you will be happy with how the story ends. We have tried to improve upon the version that appears on FM.

Thank you,
Monica Rose.

I Think I Can See The Issue

Okay, here's me trying to sound all smart and stuff.

There are a few underlying issues that I think is the reason people are giving a mixed reception, and most of them focus on Rose. The authors notes and posts state that you've been trying to tone down Rose's behavior/make her more sympathetic. The trouble here is consistency. There are periods where Rose shows guilt, remorse, and such... but they tend to be followed by periods where she is enjoying what is happening. I'm not saying appears to enjoy... the narrative gets into her head and says that she DOES get off on it. So it's not so much that Rose is a nasty character, it's that she's a character comes across as very unstable -- she genuinely shows remorse, then she genuinely gets off on being cruel. Those two things don't work together. Yeah, people can be conflicted, but the point of being conflicted is that the two sides of the issue are supposed to, well, conflict. Here, they don't really seem to interact at all. Conflicted is knowing that you have a sadistic side and it's being let out to play more than you're comfortable with. It's where you get off on being mean... and feel bad about getting off on it. In order for guilt to appear genuine, the two ideas need to collide somehow. Otherwise there is a dissonance, where she feels guilty one moment, vindictive the next... and generally when there is a dissonance, people tend to think the worst. As the previous poster said, the bits of guilt come off as 'token' or lip service, since she shrugs it off so quickly. It comes off as though Rose knows she aught to feel shame, and so goes through the motions of it to convince herself that she's not REALLY a bad person. When she does that, she then goes back to enjoying being dominant and sadistic. So the shame comes out as lip service to make her feel somewhat better about herself rather than real acknowledgement of guilt.

The other thing is character growth. You mention that we find out what happens with Rose at the end... the trouble there is that when all the character growth is crammed into one place, it seems forced. If Rose is supposed to be evolving, it needs to flow, build on what's gone before. This hasn't really been happening here, IMO. The moments of guilt are disconnected, and don't seem to affect one another. They should, if anything, be either building or eroding visibly... in the case of the former, the self-loathing should be more intense, maybe even channeling into her treatment of her husband. In the case of the latter, there should be moments where she fears that she is becoming the mask -- that the nasty person she is portraying is getting easier to be, and she should catch herself sometimes when she thinks about how awesome it is to humiliate Jack... "Wait, it isn't awesome... I shouldn't be getting into this so much."

I hope that this makes sense. I think the issue is not so much that people dislike her, it's that people were expecting her to be more sympathetic than what we've gotten and show some character development. If it's all saved for the end, it's not really development, since it doesn't seem natural.

The FM Story and Beyond...

Puddintane's picture

However confusing it might be, it’s clearly explained that Rose was induced to behave in exactly the way she did by corrupt Federal agents, who played upon her patriotism, which was carefully explained as extreme. True, the story is a little wacky, but it reads more like a farce than a paean to BDSM. Quite frankly, the tone of some of the comments seems quite a bit more negative than the story is, when taken as a whole.

There’s a line in HUD: "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Well, it turns out that it’s true.

Rose was assured that her husband was being told that all of the cruelty was fake, intended to build up Jack’s credibility and quite possibly save his life. In fact, he was not, but if you can’t trust the government, who can you trust?

As an afterthought, even Rose’s realisation that she likes being dominant, perhaps even developing a certain sadistic tendency, is perfectly understandable. It’s a known fact that many perfectly ordinary and compassionate human beings do exactly the same thing when placed in situations where they’re encouraged to inflict cruel acts on others.

Try looking up the Stanford Prison Experiments conducted by Dr. Philip Zimbardo, Ph.D.

http://www.prisonexp.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

In short, don’t be so quick to rush to judgement. Given the circumstances, the only way that Rose could reconcile her own cognitive dissonance was either to go crazy or wind up justifying her actions to herself in approximately the way she demonstrated in the story.

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

It's not love

With a couple of marriages behind me, I am no expert on love, but regardless of how one wishes to develop or package it, this is not love.
My hope is that Jack/Jackie finds real love elsewhere.

Well Monica, you know.....

My feeling on the subject, this one was particularly hard to read with Rose being all "jeckle&hyde" like towards Jack/Daisy. It is so hard to phantom that Jack can love Rose so deeply & unconditionally to subject himself to this torcherious treatment. I know Marina's trying, not so sure she succeeding! Hugs Talia