Patriot Games - Chapter 40 - A Successful Mission

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 40 - A Successful Mission

There was a rapid knocking on knocking at the door and Linda opened it to see a distraught and disheveled Daisy. Throwing the door open, she pulled Daisy into the apartment and looked quickly around the corridor outside to make sure that Daisy was alone.

After she closed and bolted the door securely, she turned to Daisy and asked, "Did you get what we need?"

Jack kicked off his heels and stood shivering before her, hugging his coat tightly to him. He answered, "I got what was on his hard drive. I have no idea what the data contains.

Linda nodded with satisfaction. "That's great. You did well. I'll let Steve know."

The past few hours had been intense and he felt every minute across his entire body. "Please hold off on letting anyone know. I need time to decompress."

She wasn't entirely without a heart and she looked at Daisy with concern. "Sure thing sweetheart, but we can't wait too long. Did you have any problems getting off the boat?"

"No actually I simply got up and walked off the yacht."

Linda was surprised at that. Ivan's reputation wouldn't let someone just walk away from him. "Ivan didn't have anything to say about that?"

The images that came to him let Daisy smile through his fatigue as he replied, "No, I can honestly say he kept his mouth shut.

"I was a little concerned about my exit security check. So I left everything behind except what I was wearing. In the end it worked out fine. The sentry was only interested in my chest more visible assets. Luckily for me, he isn't an ass aficionado." He shimmied for a moment, causing his large breasts to wobble slightly inside his coat.

Linda chuckled at the small pun. Jack, in a very serious mood, went on, "Linda, I've changed since I left here. Today cost me more than my virginity. The memories of my sleepover will haunt me in my dreams forever. Hot water may clean my body; but nothing will ever purge my mind of the things I've done."

Linda rolled her eyes. "My, aren't we the drama queen. Get over it Daisy, it was only sex. It's not like you were gang raped." She looked at Daisy with concern as she realized that could actually have happened. "You weren't were you?"

Daisy blinked at her. How could Linda be so clueless? There were things far worse than rape, especially when you were a willing participant. "Don't be ridiculous, I wasn't raped at all. That's the problem, I was a willing participant in my own deflowering. I gladly gave myself to that bastard. I was blind to his dark side."

Linda took Daisy in her arms and tried to console her. "You're not the first woman to be taken in by a chauvinistic pig. The important thing is you're safe."

Linda ran her hands over Daisy's back luxuriating in the feel of his fur. "Now, let's talk about something really important, like where do you get that gorgeous coat?"

Daisy knew that he had a good thing with the coat. Never mind that it kept him warm, it was Sable! "Oh, this old thing, I swapped my earrings for it, I was always a good horse trader!"

Linda stepped back to get a good view of the coat, she could see the quality before her. She used both hands to open it in order to examine the lining. She gasped when she discovered that Daisy had gone commando underneath.

"My lord you're not even wearing panties."

Daisy shrugged. "I had to keep Ivan quiet so I left them with him as a souvenir of my visit."

Leering, Linda licked her lips and said "It's a bit warm for a fur coat don't you think why don’t you take it off?"

He dropped it on the floor and stepped over it. Jack bent over to pick it up off the floor and inadvertently pointed his exposed ass toward Linda's face.

He stood up and laid the coat over the divan cushion. He was a bit peeved that Linda wasn't more concerned about his physical and emotional welfare. He sarcastically said to her. "Linda, my jaw is sore, my ass hurts, thanks for asking by the way."

Linda grimaced. "Don't be a jackass, the formalities about your physical wellbeing can come later. You know I care about you. But this is too important to wait. We need to let Steve know whether to round up Ivan and his crowd."

"I think we should wait and see what is on the memory stick," Daisy cautioned.

Linda admitted to herself that was a good idea. She stood admiring the porn star contours of her acolyte. She eventually said, "You should be happy, why the long face?"

"Linda, I got what I was sent for. I went there with the faint hope of a romantic dalliance and to prove that the government's supposition that Ivan is a terrorist was wrong. But what I got was an express elevator to hell. He ravaged my ass and broke my heart. Your device is still up there somewhere. I had to push it in as far as I could so the guard wouldn't see any sign of it. I think I over did it, now it's so far up, it may take a colonoscopy to get it out. I've tried but can't find the string. Will you help get it out of me?"

Linda smiled at the goddess before her. "It will be my pleasure to probe your ass."

She had Daisy bend over the arm of the couch. After fishing around for several minutes Linda responded, "Yuck gross, is this goo what I think it is?"

"Well unless all those hormones you have fed me have changed my shit to sperm, yes it probably is what you think. Despite his shortcomings, Ivan is a very virile man."

Daisy flinched from the discomfort and uttered, "Ouch, Linda, take it easy! You don't have to use your entire hand to reach it do you?"

"Oh, stop complaining I just want to be thorough. Be glad I took my rings off first! Now relax, just a little more to the left and I think I have it, oh sorry I meant a little to the right, or maybe just a little deeper."

"Linda, if this is your idea of fun, we are never having sex. Having 'things' stuffed up my bum wasn't as enjoyable as I had envisioned."

Linda wiggled her fingers trying to stimulate Daisy's prostrate. "Oh come on. I have been butt fucked a few times and didn't find it all that bad. Wasn't there anything about it you found pleasurable?"

Jack blushed at the question. "I'll admit that once I relaxed and he hit my G spot, I loved the feelings that coursed through my body. What was equally enjoyable was that it was psychologically rewarding. The look of ecstasy on Ivan's face touched my heart. When he was fully seated in my bum I thought I felt something for him, infatuation, love, lust I am not sure.

"He managed to kill any feelings I had for him, the bastard was going to rent me to one of his friends. Actually the way he expressed it, I was just a short term lease. The bastard can rot in hell."

Linda froze. It sounded like Daisy had done something foolish. "Daisy what did you do? Please tell you didn't do something stupid. You promised you wouldn't let him notify everyone that we have taken his info."

Jack smiled at the memory of what he had done. Ivan probably wouldn't even be thinking of computer espionage for quite some time.

"Oh, Linda don't worry about that, Ivan will be tied up for quite some time. When I heard what he had planned for me I spent some time developing the most egregious plan I could come up with. At first, all I could think about was causing that vile man pain. I wanted to watch him physically suffer. Then I realized I was thinking like a man. So I decided to take my revenge using the creativity that only a woman can bring to the task. If I had had a knife, I would have cut his balls off. Then I came up with something that would make him suffer. I just won't be there to see it. It was delicious being the one doing instead of receiving for a change."

Jack retold the ominous things he had done to Ivan. By the time he finished, Linda was laughing so hard that she actually wet herself.

To Jack's relief, Linda finally withdrew the hollowed out tampon and retrieved the thumb drive from inside. While Daisy went into the bathroom to cleanup, she inserted the drive in her laptop, but found that all data was encrypted. After 30 minutes of scanning the file names she realized they had the information the government wanted.

When Daisy returned, Linda announced, "We can call HLS and Ivan will be in jail tonight."

Jack had a mysterious smile playing across his face as he politely asked Linda to wait until the morning before raiding the ship. Linda didn't really understand and she reminded Daisy that it was important that Ivan not be given the chance to contact his people or to escape.

Daisy merely responded with a smile, "Don't worry Ivan isn't going anywhere."

Linda still didn't fully understand, but consented to his request. Linda called Steve's cell and left word Daisy was home and safe if not unharmed. She promised to make a full report first thing in the morning, suggesting that he stop by her apartment first thing.

At 7 AM, Linda tried again but was still unable to open the files. She woke Daisy from a sound sleep in the hopes he could do something. It took the computer wizard all of 47 minutes to break in, after he discovered that it was a simple encryption. The password had turned out to be Ivan's last name. Linda scanned the data and yelled, "Girl we have done it, there is more here than we imagined. Not only does it contain the names and addresses of his contacts, but there are pages of bank accounts and phone numbers the government can go after!"

Linda immediately called Steve and gave him the code word for success. She would be bringing the thumb-drive to him immediately. Steve called his quick reaction forces and gave them the go ahead. He changed course from Linda's apartment to the office, things were going to get interesting very quickly.

@ @ @ @

The special teams raided the boat midmorning. At first sign of the raid, two of Ivan's men broke into his stateroom to check on their boss. What they saw brought them up cold. They both backed out of the room in shock, Boris turned to Anatoly and whispered, "I had heard the boss was into some kinky stuff but I never imagined anything like this. Let's get out of here!"

SWAT took out the guards with little to no resistance. Once the exterior was secure, they turned it over to the LEOs. The police split up to search the ship. Patrolman Tim O'Brien and Sergeant Gomez found Ivan with his fancy makeup, and writhing in excruciating pain.

Looking at the feminized Ivan, Tim asked, "Sergeant, is there something in water around here? Every guy in this city seems to be into cross-dressing?"

Gomez gave the junior officer a hard look. "Partner I don't like you talking like that. We're not here to judge. Just enforce the law."

Once his hands and feet were freed, Ivan removed the alligator clips and massaged his tender nipples. Gesturing that he could not speak, they got him a paper and pen and he requested that he be allowed to get dressed.

After reading him his rights about remaining silent the bemused cops unceremoniously rejected his request and dragged his naked ass off the ship and into a waiting paddy wagon. During booking, Ivan was charged with trying to smuggle contraband into the jail. A male EMT removed the still vibrating dildo from his colon and painfully pried open his mouth to retrieve the panties. The booking sergeant laughingly told Ivan that he could get his personal items back when he was released."

A docile and sweet smelling Ivan was a big hit… repeatedly…in the holding cell! He discovered that effeminate men are treated like royalty in prison. As the resident cellblock Queen Bee, he had drones buzzing around him all the time leaving lots of pollen deposits. At first he resisted the sexual assaults; but by the third night the fight had been beaten out of him.

Back at the HLS offices, there was an impromptu celebration. At lunch time, the office ladies surprised Desiree as they brought in a picnic lunch of green salads and unsweetened ice tea for everyone. They pulled in chairs and filled the cubical. Fred, back into his masculine mode, felt a tad self-conscious among all the ladies who were cackling like a bunch of hens. Fred excused himself and opted for a burger at the local diner. As the cleanup began, Desiree started to stand to help. He was unceremoniously shoved back into his seat. En mass, the ladies encircled him and produced a box tied with a large red bow.

Bewildered, Desiree asked, "What's this?"

"It's a congratulation present. It's a tradition around here among the women. Whenever the office closes a big case we celebrate. Normally it's just us girls. But with Desiree straddling the divide between agent and secretary we decided to include you."

Desiree excitedly tore the wrapping off the package. Lifting the lid off the box revealed a pile of fluff. Holding it up to his chest he found it was a pink peignoir set. It had layers of sheer material with billowing sleeves and was held together by satin bows everywhere. It was the most feminine outfit Steve had ever seen. When he dug deeper in the box he found matching French lace panties and at the very bottom a pair of pink slippers with a kitten heel with a bow across the toes.

The ladies all waited with bated breath for Steve's reaction. His smile said all that was needed. The grouped women shared a hug. Desiree truly felt that he had been accepted into their sorority and his heart leapt with joy. He couldn't wait to get home and model his new outfit for Phyllis. He was sure she would love it as much as he did.

@ @ @ @

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay! The missions finally over! or is it?

Seems all that's left is what's to happen wth Steve & Jack from here.
I suspect Desiree & Daisy aren't going anywhere, so Phyllis & Rose won't be getting there "Husbands" back! Well Ladies what lies next for our Heroine's? Loving Hugs Talia

:P

Who's Jake?

By Jake, do you mean JacK?

The song mentioned in Chapter 1....

isn't that old at all as it concerns an incident that took place in 1957. The tune is a lot older but the words were written by Dominick Behan brother of the noted Irish writer and playwright Brendan Behan, and grandson of Peadar Kearney who composed the Irish National Anthem. Dominick had a hit record with the song in the early sixties.

The Patriot Game...

Puddintane's picture

The song commemorates the death of 16-year-old Fergan O'Hanlon during an IRA attack on Dungannon barracks in 1957. It has been recorded by many artists, including (perhaps most famously) the Clancy Brothers, Bob Dylan, and countless more.

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style