The Worst Case Seaside Scenario

Printer-friendly version

The Worst Case Seaside Scenario

Hugo had always loathed public toilets. The foul stench, the urine soaked floors, and the extreme likelihood of catching an STD from using the sinks yet alone the toilets had always lead to him avoiding the things at all costs.

But today he just couldn't hold it in any longer. He had previously drank his own weight in Sunny D and was 45 minutes away from home having spent the day with a few friends at the beach.

Note: This is a little short, but I'll probably continue it in the near future.

~o~O~o~

Hugo approached the grotty unisex portaloo nervously in anticipation.

"Okay..." He breathed in and out slowly, "It'll only be a couple of minutes. Whatever happens in there can't be any worse than pissing myself."

"For fucks sake kid," a well dressed man, presumably in his late 30s, interrupted him. "Just man up and take a wizz."

Somewhat startled and offended by the man's outburst, Hugo knew that he was right. It was time for him to shake off this silly fear. He was 19 now and was surely going to need to use a public toilet sooner or later.

"I guess if I use it now, I'll see nothing bad will come from it and will never be afraid again..." Hugo continued muttering to himself.

"Sure, whatever kid," the man shrugged. "Just hurry up cos I'm planning on fucking this hot chick in there in a minute."

Hugo laughed slightly, not sure whether to take the man seriously or not.

~o~O~o~

Hugo grinned as he washed his hands cautiously, happy that the toilet seemed fairly sanitary and nothing had gone wrong. However, as he reached for the door-handle with his sleeve wrapped tightly around his hand to avoid any further contamination, he found it wouldn't open.

"Hello?" Hugo knocked on the door rapidly. "Can anybody out there hear me? The door is jammed!" He was both humiliated and frightened at the same time. Why did he come in here? He should've just done it in the ocean, everyone else does!

Just as he was about to try shouting to the outside world again, the light in the cramped toilet started to flicker and smoke started to rise from the ground beneath him. Hugo was shocked, it was like something out of a movie scene. In fact, as the smoke started to rise up his body, he was starting to wonder whether he had passed out from the shock of using a portaloo for the first time and was just imagining all this.

He wasn't.

As his entire body drowned in the eerie mist, the light flickered out for good. He was now left alone in complete darkness.
This time he really did pass out.

~o~O~o~

He awoke god knows how long later to screams and banging on the portaloo door. Grimacing at the fact he was still trapped in his personal hell, Hugo got up off the floor and whilst feeling rather unbalanced took the single pace towards the door.

"...HURRY UP IN THERE!..." The shouting continued from outside.

Hoping that the door was now fixed and not wanting to upset this person any further; Hugo proceeded to reach up for his sleeve only to find that it had gone. As a matter of fact, his entire arm was bare...

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Seaside

It would be interesting to see the followup to see what is going on and where it is going.

The Worst Case Seaside Scenario

Please continue as I am wondering about the change and "MAGIC" and "STUCK" as descriptions of story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine