The mysterious case of the missing manhoods.

Printer-friendly version

This is something I thought of and am kinda interested in doing with someone else playing the part of the other cousin.

Dear Cousin

I am writing you as per mothers request. I scarcely know where to start. It was been 2 weeks anon since last we roused at the tavern on pine street in our usual londons best. Maybehap something happened in the tavern, though I can scarcely remember what we did if anything.

The next morning I woke late as per usual and felt something dreadful, a hangover mayhap, and did not reawaken till my head was of normal size in the late evening. I do admit when I took stock of the predicament I found myself in I forshamely screamed. This of course brought mother to my room in haste and it took quite awhile for her to believe that I was indeed her son. I do not know what papa will think when he returns from the colonies but Im afraid our plans to set out into the new colonies have become quite impossible.

I can scarcely write this but for some reason that evening I awoke to find myself female. It has been quite a shock believe me. When we were young lads at oxford prep school for boys the last thing i would have ever thought i would do at this age of 14 would be to learn all those girlie things we were not privileged too.

Yes for the last 2 weeks Mother has gotten it into her head that as a young lady of noble blood I am now required to not only appear in female clothing, which i might add is not as much pleasure to wear as it was to take off the woman, but to behave as one as well. I of course rebelled for some time. The monday of that weekend I was all but hidden in my now grossly oversized clothes, to attend with mother the Academy of Wizards to see if this could be reversed.

Im afraid that after much testing the head wizard concluded that all trace of maleness that was formerly in me was gone. I doubt that i could find enough male siblings to donate part of their male essence to restore me to a semblance of malehood. It would be just that, I would look like a male but could never function as one. This of course was devastating news to one such as I. After much crying on my part, which I blame on me being female as you know I had never cried before since i was but a wee lad of 6. I did try to seek solace in im afraid the usual manner in drink. I found that it now takes far less to get me drunk.

I am ashamed to admit that i also did apparently partake of trying to end my life with one of my pearl handled dueling pistols. Mother has since removed these from my room. Do not worry the only damage done was to the window of my room since i missed.

After much discussion, well forsoth arguing really, mother decided on a course to present me to society as a young available lady. I have spent much of the last 2 weeks learning how to act, speak and many other manner of things. As i sit here in this infernal gown showing more cleavage than i wish though the lace that also encircles my neck far more than my former good suits and tie, I can assure you i am not permitted to slouch because of this corset i am trapped in, these things do just not allow for one to breath let alone eat. I sorely miss the days we would spend ages eating roast pig, duck, or beef till our tummys did burst. I can only eat a portion of that if im lucky, worse yet i must do so with small measured bites.

Im afraid you may not wish to speak with me or see me, and i do understand this. Do know that this was most definitely not of my choosing.

I must go now dear cousin as the maid my mother did hire for me is beckoning me as we have to go to the dress fitters once again.

It is my hope that whatever did affect myself has also not affected you. But if by chance it has i will do what i can to help you.

Your loving cousin

Lady Coleen Stewart (not my choice mother insisted)
Formerly Lord Carl Steward III

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It is ..."Manhoods." in the title.

So it's fair to guess the cousin is in the same boat so to speak.

BIG Q: is she happy or equally upset at her change of *venue*?

-- snicker --

Is there some uber masculine former friend or foe now out there -- enhanced with their stolen manhoods-- or were they random victims? Or are they BOTH victims? Did the one cousin want to be female but in drunkenly doing the spell -- IE he wanted to do it but was afraid until bolstered by too much drink -- sucked the maleness out of both? If so where did it go? Or did it power the spell? Will the person or persons ... if any , could be the work of a supernatural being ... behind this ever come forward? As there is no way to restore his manhood, at best a poor fake manhood, can restitution be offered or made if the perpetrator feels remorse or gets caught?

Hum as most people are a blend of male and female and she is by the examination of wizards 100% female will she eventually be an uber female, more feminine, girly, sensual, sexual than even most born women? She may be bitching now but is that the last remnants of her male memories. In this 100% female body I suspect that will change... fast. A foolish night thinking she can drink like she used to, one or more amorous young men and... Katie bar the door... as the old saying went.

I get back to who or what do did this to them? A rival? Pure dumb luck? A mistaken spell done while drunk? I get the impression from the post transformation examinations they had frequent dealings with wizards and the like so magic was not unknown to them. Was this revenge on them or their parents? A rival for the family lands/title/at school?

Will some unhappy girl have just suddenly disappeared from the area to be replaced by a strikingly masculine cousin?

If you don't get any takers I would be interested in trying this. Sounds like fun. A series of short letters to each other. The format of an exchange of short letters back and forth reminds me a little of the fun but failed PenPals multi author story of a few years back. I get the impression this is in the Regency period, much like Sense and Sensibility or Emma.

Interesting start. As I said, if you have no takers PM me and let me know. I am interested.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

John is absolutely correct! This must be continued!

There are far too many questions left unanswered, and it's such a good story! My only requesr is that YOU write the sequel, leaving John free to finally write some more Timeout stories! Please, John?

Wren

My Dear Lady Tels

Jolly good show old girl, What!

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.
'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Gasp

Milady Rita

.god a si ereht seY

This is very good and funnnnny.

But I will comment after I have caught up.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."