The mysterious case of the missing manhoods. Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Sorry for the delay but john and myself have been trying, and totally failing, to chat via internet. I have decided another approach.

Lady Margrette Ansbach-Stewart.

Dearest Aunty Marge,

Your letter worries me grievously. I hoped the unease Colleen had expressed in our recent correspondences was fleeting. I shall endeavor, nay, I WILL come to you this day. Father can burn in Hades if he thinks he can stop me from my duty to you and my suffering cousin. Your words confirm the confusing feelings of alarm and violation I sensed in the ether. The feelings and vague images now form a coherent whole. It is Colleen's pain I am discerning.

I knew that some skilled in magic can when fortune smiles *know* what is happening at a great distance. It appears I have that talent. Another skill to practice added to my long list for Grandmamma.

If you can, please give Colleen any letter my uncle has in his confusion withheld from her. By all means possible, I beseech you to get Grandmamma's letter into her hand even if you must put it in her hand as she sleeps. She MUST touch the letter. I know this with certainty, dear Aunty.

I do not fully understand what Grandmamma is doing but there is powerful magic in the letter specific for Colleen. It will calm her fevered mind and unite her body and soul. Once she is in possession of her faculties I am confident Colleen will discover the blessing this unwanted transformation can be.

There was similar spells contained in my letter from Grandmamma and they proved wondrous to my benefit. Though my menses upset my calm demeanor -- to be truthful, Aunty, I acted abominably -- I quickly recovered my wits and good humor. I do not know why Colleen's experience became so discordant. My instinct, my gift perhaps, tells me she lacked whatever *balm* it was in Grandmamma's letter. I do not fault you in any manner. No one save a practitioner of the magocal arts as skillful as Grandmamma could have understood our condition. I was blessed in receiving Grandmama's letter at a propitious moment where as Colleen has not of yet.

If you cannot get Grandmamma's missive to her, I shall do so. I owe my cousin my life many times over for that which she has done for me, things doubtless she kept from you and Uncle so as not to distress you.

My appearance may shock you as I will be dressed as a common cook's apprentice, soot and flour upon my face and clothes to deceive father's "guards". I will leave minutes after this letter is on its way. If I must climb out a window like a thief in the night I will not stop until I get to my cousin's side. You have Lady Francis Elizabeth's oath, Aunty Marge.

Aunty! I received a vision -- I believe vision is the term used by the wizardly profession for a vivid waking dream -- but moments ago. Grandmamma is not as disposed by a sea voyage as we were informed. She somehow divined Colleen's distress and instructed me via this *vision* on ways to effect a cure. My appearance on arrival will not be near the shock as what I must do for my dear cousin, my Aunty. Blast propriety, I will do what I must! Do not fear. I am but a frail and delicate thing in men's eyes but to you and my Colleen, I would fight the Gorgon.

I will need the use of one of Colleen's new lady's outfits as I will not be in proper apparel as you must realize. Nothing elaborate, simply something that will display a young woman to her advantage. If Colleen is deluded into believing she is a man, my appearing most comely may distract HIM whist by sleight of hand I slip Grandmamma's magic to HER.

This will not be a trivial endeavor if Colleen's magic gifts are as munificent as my own. I do not boast. Grandmamma says though she is many leagues away she senses the power of our gifts. Gifts that will in time exceed her own. You know Grandmamma is not one to prevaricate.

Your loving and devote niece,

Francis.

*****

From the Journal of Lord Carl Steward III

I have not the foggest idea how I find myself in such a position as I am currently in. I woke it seems in my, well what should be but is not, my bedroom.

I have somehow been tricked or magicked somehow it would seem into believe I am female. I can assure you as I look down at myself I am still fully male.

The last day or so have been very troubling. My mother seems to insist on calling me Colleen as if I am a girl, I have stood naked infront of her to prove I am most defiantly not. This did not seem to work too well. She does keep trying to get me wear ladies clothing which as a man I absolutely refuse.

I am ashamed to admit but I have found myself with little choice but to attempt escape to perhaps find my grandmother who I believe is in France somewhere. I have found some old clothing of my manservant under the trunk that will be temporarily suitable at least.

I did notice some soot covered lady outside the window as I tried to unstick it enough to sneak outside, Thankfully she did not notice me.

I pray I can find grandmother as she would seem to be my only hope of restoring my families senses. I am male and very proud to be such.

I will note in the 2 days since I have awaken my manservant has not once paid visit to me. I just hope that father does not hear about this mess when he returns from the Americas.

I will try to post more in this journal as I travel abroad to find Grandmother.

Lord Carl Steward III

Note: Mother did try to hand me some letter with some force before I chased her from my room earlier. I think that letter is magicked and may be the source of my troubles. Ill have to endeavor to not touch such things in the future.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

oh-ho

A very troubling development!

There is trouble afoot!

I've so missed this! Ah, there is only so much you can do with a letter format, but you have done so very well, very well indeed! :)
hugs
Grover

poor fellow

terrible things are afoot!

Nice chapter

DogSig.png

Sick and twisted.

What an evil Grandma >.<

Sure they got magickally transformed against their will, what better way to help them? Wipe their mind and kill their identity. Thanks Nana >.>

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D